Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story, please click like. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Comments are also welcomed."

While we were drinking coffee this morning, my wife was sitting naked in the chair across from me, her pussy was exposed and being stroked by my wife's firm hand, as she caressed her breasts. I realized my wife's sexual needs were not being met.

I brought up the subject. "Joan, what can we do to fulfill and completely satisfy, your extreme sexual desires? I get turned on as your cuckold and enjoy observing your mind and body, consumed in a world of total sexual bliss and not wanting to come down from that orgasmic oblivion, engulfing your whole body. Our lovemaking is so intense after you have reached strong sexual pleasure with others. I wish you would share your erotic fantasies with me so I can find the path to total and complete sexual satisfaction for you."

My wife answered my obvious question, "I think your dirty mind knows what I want and need to be sexually satisfied. I will do whatever you ask of my body and mind, no matter how naughty it may seem. I need to fully satisfy my lust-filled erotic desires. If you cannot lead me down this road, you know I will take control, taking myself to find those erotic dark places, to satisfy my extreme sexual needs. I will not compromise my pure public image with my family and friends, but everything else is on the table." My wife smiled at me with her wicked naughty grin.

I wanted to take care of all my wife's extreme sexual needs. I just had to go to the naughtiest places within my dirty mind and devise a permanent solution. I knew my wife likes to be taken, a key point. Joan also loves to be a seductress, but in the end, my wife needs to give complete control to the person or persons using her body and mind for their pleasure.

After a lot of thought, I decided a private club would be the answer. A club that offers total discretion, with no limits on what services are needed to take control of my wife's mind and body, sexually and ultimately, achieving her growing need for total sexual oblivion. I hoped I could find a club that would meet all her extreme lust-filled needs and more.

I explain to Joan my plan, "We are going out tonight, you are going to be introduced to a very exclusive club. Wear your most seductive outfit, I know you will want all the men and women to lust after your sexy body. You should not wear anything that you are afraid to lose or get ruined. The limo will be here at five o'clock, so you have plenty of time to get your mind and body ready for an adventurous night out. Let's hope this exclusive club will be the answer to your burning sexual desire, that we both know needs to be satisfied."

Joan looked at me with extreme excitement. I could tell her mind was running, as she leaped from the chair and jumped into my lap, giving me a hot passionate kiss. I knew my wife wanted to ask questions about the coming evening, but was too busy getting her mind and body ready for an evening of seductive pleasure.

I was busy checking out the private sex clubs in the area, trying to find the right place to achieve our goals, not just for tonight, but every time my wife's slutty, naughty, sexual urges, needed to be fulfilled. I explored many different sites online. I wanted a club with class, that would have all the forbidden dark sexual rituals and desires my wife would want to study. I finally found a unique club that seemed to fit and might even go beyond my wife's wildest sexual desires. The club was very exclusive, a reasonable distance from where we lived, and the pictures and description seemed to go towards my wife's most extreme imagination. There seemed to be no limits on what was appropriate at this club. We also would get a free one-night membership to check out and enjoy the facility, a great bonus. I made the reservation.

The limo ride to the club was good, my wife was in a great mood, and she looked beautiful and desirable. Joan cuddled up close to me as we rode, I slid my hand along her bare thigh, as I watched my wife's chest rise and fall rapidly, her tongue licking her beautiful lips, my wife's whole body was alive with anticipation.

We arrived at the club, and the doorman opened my wife's car door, extending his hand to hers, welcoming us to Club Euphoria. Her beautiful long legs slid out of the limo, as the gentleman helped her from the car. Everyone within view of my wife was captivated, as they watched this sexy woman entering the club. We were met at the door by a manager of the exclusive club. He shook my hand warmly, then pulled Joan to his chest, for a passionate hug and kiss. My wife did not pull back in any way, Joan was already feeling the vibe of the club, and what it could mean to her lusty desires.

The manager broke off the passionate hug and says, "I will show you around our very exclusive club, so you can see all that our club has to offer you, Joan." The main gathering room had a beautiful ambiance, with large couches, cushioned chairs, and waiters carrying full trays of drinks, and hors d'oeuvres for the guests. There was a feeling of sexual tension among the attractive guests.

The manager made sure we had our favorite drinks as he led us towards the stairs leading down into another gathering room. I noticed right away that my wife was being observed by a large number of the guests as she entered the room. The mood in the room was quieter and more seductive in the dimly lit room. Erotic music was playing through the sound system, with guests talking quietly, getting familiar with each other. Several men approached my wife as we were led, by the manager, toward the series of open rooms located around the erotic meeting area. They greeted Joan warmly, with smiles and close hugs and kisses, they were interested in getting to know my wife. I could tell my wife was getting excited, her erect nipples were showing strongly in her very sexy dress.

As we entered the first dimly lit room, we saw a woman lying on a round bed, completely nude and exposed. Men and women were caressing and kissing her all over her naked body. The woman's eyes were closed, her legs spread apart, her nipples hard with excitement. Joan pushed her way towards the bed, as she wanted to touch and feel this woman's sexy naked body, as the woman was almost ready to climax. As we left the room, a loud gut-wrenching groan came from the woman writhing uncontrollably in orgasm on the bed. Our guide escorted us to another room.

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

In this room, a naked black man was tied to a bed and was being strapped by several women, on his whole body, His huge cock was erect and his balls were large. His body twisted and turned with cum oozing from his hard cock. Several of the women went down onto his erect cock, taking it deep into their throat. Joan pulled from me to get closer. I watched as she reached out and touched his large black cock oozing with precum and took the precum to her smiling, wanting lips.

Our guide led us to another room with a door. There must have been at least twenty monitors inside the room, each one showing a different sex scene that was happening in the club. The guide assured Joan that nothing is viewed outside of the club, or recorded. Joan was overcome with sexual excitement at the scenes she had been watching. She spoke out quickly, "I want to be a part of this club! Tonight!"

Our guide took us back into the large room, and he introduced us, as new members, to two good-looking young couples. They welcomed Joan very warmly. It was obvious they wanted to be involved in bringing this new member into their exclusive club, in erotic fashion. Something my wife would not soon forget.

The two couples took Joan and me into an empty room, with just a spotlight on the round bed. As Joan watched, these two good-looking hot couples stripped off their clothes. Joan started to do the same, but they stopped her. "You will service us all first, my lady, while your husband watches. You will suck, lick and fuck our naked bodies, at our pleasure, to satisfy all our needs and sexual desires. We will cover you with our orgasmic juices, including your pretty face, your clothes, and your sexy body. You will be used and abused and fucked at will, my dear, you are ours to do with as we please."

One of the gentlemen pulled Joan into his naked body. He kissed her passionately on her lips, his tongue finding hers, then he forcefully pushed my wife to her knees, in front of his hard cum-oozing cock. He took hold of Joan's head, as he shoved his hard dripping cock into my wife's open lips, deep down her throat, making my wife gag and choke. The gentleman continued fucking my wife's face until his cock exploded deep down inside her throat. Joan pushed off his cock, choking and drooling cum and spit from her fucked lips. Joan was startled but did not back off. She wanted more.

The two couples lifted Joan from the floor, stripped off her cum stained dress, then lay her naked body on the bed, under the spotlight. She knew her exposed body was on the club's camera. One of the hot women lay down on the bed, between my wife's legs, her lips touching my wife's exposed wet cunt. The woman reached up and fondled Joan's breasts and very sensitive hard nipples. The woman drove her face deep into my wife's ass and horny-soaked cunt. Joan could not believe the sensations that streamed through her body as this woman fondled her breast while she licked and sucked her, from tight ass to swollen clit.

The woman's husband shoved his cock deep into his wife's tight ass, as she ate her horny ass and cunt. There was a mirror on the ceiling, so Joan was able to watch, as his cock slid in and out of his wife's tight ass, while his wife licked and sucked my wife's star ass and soaked horny cunt. Joan could not hold back any longer as her cunt exploded in orgasm, piss and cum squirting all over the woman's mouth and face.

The gentleman fucking his wife's ass saw Joan orgasm, which triggered his cock to explode, filling his wife's ass with large amounts of cum. Joan could see the dirty cum drooling out of her ass in the mirror. The gentleman pulled his cock from his wife's tight dripping ass. He moved around the bed to Joan's waiting lips, grabbing my wife's golden hair as he shouted, "Suck it bitch, you want to suck an ass fucking cock don't you?" He pushed that cum covered nasty cock into my wife's mouth, fucking her deep. His wife was still licking and sucking all Joan's juices from her cunt.

The other woman was exploring my wife's hard nipples, squeezing and twisting them as she abused Joan's breasts, Her lips and teeth engulfed Joan's horny nipples. The pain was extreme as she sucked and bit my wife's nipples, but my horny slutty wife wanted more. Joan's hand had found the nipple-sucking woman's wet cunt, and was fucking her hard and deep. The harder the woman bit on my wife's breasts, turning them bright red and swollen, the deeper Joan fucked the woman dripping cunt.

The woman who had just finished licking my wife's ass and cunt, lifted herself off of the bed and proceeded to come around to Joan's head. She pulled her husband, with his ass fucking cock, from my wife's face and lips. Her ass fucked, dripping body showed in the mirror above Joan's face. The woman lowered her cum filled ass and horny cunt onto Joan's face, fucking her hard, covering my wife's face, and lips, with her husband's cum from her fucked ass and horny cunt juices.

The woman fucking my wife's face, went into a strong orgasm, flooding Joan's face and mouth with pure cum. Joan continued to fuck the woman's cunt, while she was sucking her tits, my wife's hand fucking hard and deep into the woman's cunt. Joan felt a shape bite on her erect nipples as the woman screamed into orgasm. Joan could not hold back any longer, and she went into an extreme orgasm, pissing and squirting cum everywhere. All three women were cumming. As the men watched the women orgasm, one after the other, until all three collapsed on the bed with their orgasms slowly releasing their bodies back to reality. The men joined the woman on the cum covered bed, all holding my wife's fucked body close.

I joined all of them on the bed, The smell of sex permeated the air, as they pulled me into the group of sexually satisfied, beautiful people. Joan's lips found mine. The passionate kiss and huge smile on her fucked face, said it all.

Joan and I have joined the Club Euphoria. Hopefully, my wife will continue to find the sexual challenges to satisfy her extremely naughty erotic desires, here at this very exclusive club. Time will tell. I know I had a great fuck with my wife when we returned home from the club that night. All our goals were met on our first night at Club Euphoria.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments