Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan arrives home after completing a two-million-dollar contract for a new home, with her in the middle between the couple and the construction company. She was so proud of herself and looked forward to pleasing these clients in every way possible as their home was designed and built.

Joan's cuckold husband greets her with a big kiss when she comes home. Warren comments right away, "You smell and taste so fucking good. Your lips taste of a woman's pussy, and your whole body smells of a stranger's cum. Tell me all about your sexual experience and how you seduced this couple into complete submission before I lick your whole fucked body clean. I will fuck my hard-working slutty wife until I fill her with all my cum as she orgasms in extreme lust-filled bliss."

Joan told her husband all about the couple and the agreement she had made with these clients. Both of us were getting sexually worked up as she told me every detail of her day, including her going down on the women's cunt, and how naughty it made her feel.

Joan so wanted to taste and suck her husband's cock that was bulging in his pants, right there in the kitchen, sucking his cock like a true cocksucker. To Joan, her husband's cock was like a pacifier to a baby, and she needed him now.

Joan and her husband fucked down and dirty for a long time. She was so fucking horny from describing how the clients fucked her after she seduced them. The woman's cunt was so juicy and tasted so fucking good. Joan said, "Next time I meet with the clients, I want to experience a sixty-nine with his wife. We will both explode in orgasm as her husband fucks our cunts and asses."

Joan and her husband finished their naughty fucking that night in the sixty-nine position, with his hand fucking her ass as she fucked his face while sucking his cock. When she exploded all over his face, he filled her mouth with his sweet cum. They cuddled together for a night of dreams and fantasies, his cock pressing on her fucked ass.

When Joan woke up in the morning, she heard her phone chiming as she lay on the bed naked. She opened her phone to a message and pictures from yesterday's new home show clients. One of the pictures showed her licking and sucking the woman's horny cunt, while the woman's husband's cock fucked deep into Joan's ass. The picture was so hot and sexy that she showed it right away to her cuckold husband. He moaned with lust as he gazed at the picture of his wife getting fucked by these two strangers.

Joan knew she had to shower and get over to the home show. Many people had approached her yesterday about building their home. They said they would return with their wife to get more details on what the company she represented could do for them.

Joan picked out a very sexy short white skirt with a short form-fitting top, leaving her lower belly exposed. She decided on black panties with black nylons and high heels. Joan wanted to seduce the clients into trusting her completely. She would be responsible for all their needs and desires while the company built their custom homes. Joan knew she was dressed a little slutty, but needed to draw the client's attention.

She gave her husband a big hug and kiss and promised he would not be disappointed when she returned this evening.

Joan arrived at the home show early. Joan opened and cleaned the booth from yesterday's client negotiations. The memory of the day before brought a warm, lust-filled rush to her body. The new clients had mentioned in their text that they wanted to meet with Joan as soon as possible, at their home, to go over some important personal details of the agreement. They said evenings would be the best time to meet. The clients added a devilish smiling face sticker to the text.

Joan had just finished making the booth presentable when a young couple came in. They introduced themselves as Dan and Lisa. I recognized the husband from the day before. Very tall and handsome. Lisa was quite attractive, wearing a sleeveless tight silk short top, just barely covering her very impressive perky breasts, and white silk short shorts that highlighted her shapely ass and pulled into her pussy. She also had on high heels with sexy pantyhose streaming down her legs.

Joan greeted Dan and Lisa warmly, offering them a drink, even though it was early in the day. They both readily agreed to have their favorite drink. After Joan showed them the framed exterior pictures of homes they had built, she offered to show them more detailed interior pictures from her binder. They agreed and took a seat on the loveseat couch in the booth. Joan squeezed in between the two of them, feeling the warmth of their thighs against her body.

Joan gave each of them a big smile as their bodies touched. "Before we start on the binder, I would like to ask you a few preliminary questions so we are all on the same page looking for your perfect custom home, how much do you expect to spend, and how intimate do you want our relationship to be during the design and construction of your love nest?"

They rested their hand on each of my nylon-covered legs before answering. Lisa said, "We want you involved in our home from beginning to finish. I heard from other people visiting the show that you take a personal interest in your clients, which is why we are here today. We expect to spend around one and a half million dollars on our custom-designed home. We have specific requirements that need to be included in our home, and some are very personal. Does this answer your questions?"

Joan felt Lisa's hand caressing her leg as she spoke with confidence, Lisa's hand pushing aggressively between my thighs, spreading my legs, and pushing my dress higher. Lisa put her other hand around Joan's back, gently messaging her neck, then pulling her face towards Lisa's. Their lips touched together, Lisa's tongue probing Joan's mouth, giving her a deep, passionate kiss.

I felt Dan's hands caressing my exposed back and butt. He spoke gently to her," Joan, you appear to have a desire to please your clients. We need to explore this desire and find out how far your personal service will take Lisa and me in building our dream home while fulfilling our fantasies." Dan strongly suggested, as he continued to massage my body deep down the back of my silk top and skirt, "We should take this conversation to their hotel room across the street, which would be quieter and more relaxing."

Lisa's hand was now caressing Joan's breasts, under her blouse, as Lisa continued to French kiss her deeply. The three of them were like one big sandwich, and Joan was the filling in the middle. The couple had Joan in a state of intense lust-filled desire. The three of them were breathing hard with sexual excitement.

Joan slowly pulled herself from the woman's lips, nuzzling Lisa's neck. Joan whispered, "Let me gather my things. We can discuss the plans for your dream home as we get to know each other more intimately. Let's not forget all our goals in the heat of passion. I will satisfy all your questions and desires relating to our relationship and the building of your home. I know you both want this relationship to progress intimately and physically in building your custom home. Am I correct in this assumption?"

They both nodded yes as they pulled themselves up from the loveseat. All three of us looked disheveled, but no one cared. Joan gathered her things, including the binder and her briefcase with all the information on their homes, including binding contracts for a new client to sign. Dan came up behind Joan as she was getting her things together, his hands circling her waist as he lifted her skirt, his hands caressing her thighs up to her wet pussy. Dan's fingers slid into her panties, sliding them down her nylon cover legs, dropping them to the floor. He picked up Joan's wet panties and brought them to his face, a big smile coming from his lips. Dan then shoved her wet panties into his pocket.

Joan closed the booth, putting a sign on the door saying, with a client, will be back tomorrow morning. The three of them walked through the exhibit hall. A lot of the people visiting the show took notice of these slightly deshelled hot women strolling through the aisles. Joan even heard a few remarks directed towards them. They walked together, with Joan in the middle, their bodies touching as they left the venue. Dan's hand was wrapped around Joan's waist. Joan's hand was inside the waistband of Lisa's silk shorts, touching the warm flesh of her ass. The three of us were caught up in the lust-filled feeling flowing through our bodies, oblivious to everything that was going on around us as we left the home show.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

When we entered the elevator of the hotel, the mood took a dramatic turn. Dan pulled Joan into his body, his lips touching hers, kissing her passionately, his hand sliding down her skirt, caressing her sensitive ass. Lisa's hands came from behind, cupping and caressing her firm breasts. Joan could feel Lisa's hard nipples against her back as Lisa pulled herself tight to Joan's body. We were all breathing hard with sexual excitement when the elevator bell rang, indicating we were on their floor.

We pulled ourselves apart as we almost ran the short distance to their room. The bed was not made up and stained with love juices from their lovemaking during the night. They pulled Joan's clothes off as soon as they entered the room. Lisa pushed Joan back onto the bed, spreading her naked legs wide and exposing her wet cunt. The couple stripped each other, Lisa reaching into Dan's pocket and pulling out Joan's soiled panties, putting them to her face and inhaling deeply. "Dam, her panties smell so fucking good. I need to eat her cunt with these tasty juices now." As Lisa dove between Joan's legs, her lips landed right on Joan's juicy horny cunt, going down on her like a wild slut, sucking and licking every inch of Joan's horny cunt.

Dan, with his hard cock bobbing, straddled Joan's face, watching her suck with intensity on his hard leaking cock into her lipstick-covered lips.

Joan moaned loudly as the fucking of her face and licking and sucking of her cunt continued, sending her mind and body into an extreme orgasm, streaming piss and cum all over Lisa's face. Lisa intensified the licking and sucking of Joan's orgasming cunt as she drank all of her juices. Lisa was like a bitch in heat as she screamed out in orgasm. The bed had already smelled of the couples morning fuck, but now it was covered in fresh cum and piss as Dan let loose with his cum load all over Joan's face. All three lay still on the bed, their hearts beating hard. All three were still horny as hell.

Finally, Dan spoke, "Joan, I want you to call your cuckold husband and tell him what you have done and are doing, tell him to come over here and watch his wife get fucked by two strangers. We will give you a bonus if he comes over now and fucks my horny wife's ass and cunt, while I fuck yours." Dan handed Joan the phone.

Joan said she would call if they would do the paperwork with her while he came over. They both agreed. She dialed her husband's number. When her husband answered, he was surprised it was his wife and was even more surprised at her request. Joan described the situation, including how sexy Lisa was and how fucking horny everyone was. She then told Warren, "To get his white ass over here and fuck this guy's wife hard. I want to watch your cock sliding in and out deep in her cunt, and especially her ass, while I am getting fucked. I don't think you have the balls to do it." That pushed her cuckold husband over the edge as he took down the address.

Joan answered the door, buck naked and covered in cum and her own piss, greeting her husband with a big sloppy, cum covered kiss. She pulled her husband into the room, introducing him to the naked couple. Lisa pushed her way in close to my husband. She smelled and tasted of Joan's piss and cum as her lips met Warren's. Lisa spoke firmly, "I want you to fuck me in all my holes, especially my dirty ass, deep and hard, and turn me into a naughty dirty slut. I am yours to use and abuse as long as you want me. Take me, fuck me, make me your dirty cum slut. I have only been fucked by my husband and a few women. I so want to be taken and completely controlled. I need to satisfy my fucking extreme lust-filled desires. Joan told me you are a fucking dirty cuckold and will do whatever I want. Treat me like your fucking slave bitch. Nothing is out of bounds."

Warren grabbed Dan's naked wife, pulling her to the bed as he stripped off his clothes. He told her to get on her knees on the bed, fully exposing her ass and cunt. Warren ordered her to suck his cock as my wife climbed between Lisa's legs, licking her horny wet cunt. Dan slid his cock deep into Joan's wavering ass. Warren grabbed Lisa's hair, forcing his cock deep down her throat, fucking her face hard, drool running from her lips onto the bed.

Joan continued licking her, slapping and tonguing Lisa's hot ass and all of the juices coming from her cunt. Joan yelled out, "Fuck, you taste so good and naughty. Warren will turn you into a dirty horny slut while we build your fantasy Love nest."

Warren watched Dan's cock slide in and out of Joan's dirty ass, such a turn-on for both Warren and Joan as she pulled her cheeks apart to give Dan full access to her dirty hole. Her ass opened and expanded as his cock slid deeper and deeper into the dark regions of her dirty ass. My wife moaned with pleasure as Dan's cock fucked deep into her bowls.

Warren could not hold back any longer as he watched Dan's cock slide in and out of his wife's ass as he face fucked Lisa, pushing his cock deep into her throat, causing gurgling noises from her fucked lips. Warren exploded deep in her mouth. Lisa gagged and choked as his seed filled her throat, cum and spit spilling from her lips. Lisa's exploded in orgasm, with juices shooting onto Joan's face as she licked and sucked Lisa's cunt and clit, while slapping her ass hard, turning it bright red.

Joan was getting fucked hard and deep in her ass at the same time. Warren watched closely as Dan's wet cock slid in and out of Joan's tight ass. Dan exploded with a loud groan as he filled her with his seed. Joan was about to orgasm when Warren told Dan to pull his cock from her ass. He ordered Lisa to lick Joan's fucked ass clean and then to suck her husband's ass fucking dirty cock.

Dan's wife turned around on her knees, Joan's fucked ass right in front of her face with the dirty cum running out and down her cunt. Warren ordered Lisa, "Eat her out clean, you cock sucking ass licking bitch, while I fuck your dirty ass with my cum covered cock. You had better get used to being treated like the dirty whore slut you are." Warren slapped her ass hard on both cheeks as he shoved my cock hard and deep into her asshole. Lisa screamed, with naughty dirty words spilling from her fucked lips, as his cock sunk balls deep in her dirty hole.

Warren slapped her ass again and again as Joan's ass and cunt were being eagerly licked by Lisa. I rammed my cock hard against Lisa's ass, making her face ram deep into my wife's fucked dirty ass as she licked her clean.

Joan so wanted to watch Warren's cock fuck Lisa's ass. She pulled herself from the ass-licking client, turning on the bed and moving close to her husband's cock sliding in and out of Lisa's ass. She took pictures of Lisa getting her ass fucked, hard and deep, by her cuckold husband. Joan wanted, so bad, to lick the cock as it slid in and out of Lisa's ass. Dan sat on the bed watching his wife, face dripping with dirty cum, as she sucked his cock clean, getting fucked royally in her ass. She screamed out with delight each time Warren's cock buried itself in her dirty ass.

Lisa screamed out in an extreme orgasm while Warren was still fucking her ass hard, causing his cock to explode deep in her bowels. Finally, he pulled from her dirty ass as cum and gas squirted out. Lisa thought she was done. Warren grabbed her face and shoved his ass fucking cock deep into her sucking lips. As Lisa slurped and sucked his cock clean, her hand was buried deep in her horny cunt. Lisa was one fucked bitch.

Joan and Dan sat on the bed, watching closely and breathing hard, a huge smile on Joan's face, watching her client turn into a slutty bitch. Joan knew this was just the start of a foursome that would bring extreme lust and satisfaction to her and the clients for a long time.

Joan intended to fulfill all of Dan's and Lisa's wants and needs while exploring her own wildest sexual fantasies during the building of their custom home.

New barriers would be broken in our relationship, also. Joan and Warren fucked so hard that night. We did not want the feeling of what we saw and did to fade away. Joan was a horny bitch and wanted to expand her lust-filled sexual pleasure with the use of her clients, turning them all into slutty bitches and dirty cuckolds. All the while building their dream home and filling it full of lust-filled memories.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments