Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie's Stable - A Blood Bay

"Stephanie wants it harder."

59
10 Comments 10
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I‘m Stephanie’s cuckold; she started cuckolding me with Philip several months ago. A couple of months later, she added Nick to her stable of lovers. The thing was, we were more in love, more affectionate, and more loving than we’d been in years. Most of the time, she fucked them at their houses. When her lovers came to our house to fuck, I loved to see how she responded to both of them. It was exciting to see her being undressed by them. Each time she adds to her stable of lovers, it becomes easier with the next. Now I could tell that she was changing me; in the beginning, it was agony each time I watched, but now I prefer to actually see her as she's fucked. The look on her face as he caresses her as he plays with her clit is so different than when I'm doing it.

Often, I get to get her ready to be fucked. I undress her and invite them to screw my wife any way they want. You're probably thinking—right, enjoy that? Well, I did, and I do. It's arousing me to get her ready for them. It's arousing to see their cocks in and out, disappearing in her pussy, her mouth, or her ass.

I love seeing the different expressions that cross her face as I undress her or when I help guide their cocks where Steph wants me to. God, the satisfaction on her face as they finally came in her. She would show anticipation, arousal, excitement, and exaltation that ended with blissful satisfaction when they came in or even on her.

Once, Nick and Stephanie invited me to participate in a three-way that I enjoyed. Still and all, I enjoyed my cuckold life. I was getting even more sex with Stephanie since she’d cuckolded me.

It was three months after adding Nick to her stable, and after spending all night with Philip, while I fixed breakfast for her, she said, “I’ve found my third lover, and I need to talk to you about him, why I want him, why you..." She paused, “The reason is, I want him to hurt me; I want someone who enjoys inflicting pain."

I interrupted, “You want someone to hurt you? I don't... hurt you, how?”

“Sometimes I want to be the girl,“ Stephanie said, interrupting me, “that’s rode hard and put away wet.”

She continued, “Sometimes I just want to be used. Sometimes I want a lover that will slap my tits and ass hard.” She stopped and looked away from me, “I can barely say it, Doug, but I want him to hurt me enough that I cry, so that I beg him to stop. I want him to mark me so you can see.

“The first time, you’re going to hear me scream, you’re going to hear me beg him to stop, you’re going to hear me cry, and I don’t want you to interfere. When he fucks me here and you can hear it, you know I want it, even if I sound like I don’t.

“I’ve looked into it, and I am setting safe words. The one I’ve set up to stop Roy is Red Light. If he doesn’t obey Red Light, then you can interfere. It’s hard for me to tell you this, and that’s why it’s taken so long to find the right guy. I’m having a hard time thinking about it, much less talking to you about it. Roy tells me sometimes I’m a pain slut, a sometimes pain slut. That’s what he calls me.”

I looked at her and said, “Pain slut? You enjoy pain?”

Steph looked at me, “Doug, I… I think so. I sometimes dream about sexual pain and fantasize about it. It’s just sometimes though. Our sex is wonderful, but sometimes, just sometimes. I’m ashamed of it, but..." then she started to cry.

She continued through her sobs, “When you touch me so lovingly, I melt. I don’t want anything to break us up, but... Doug, I’m sorry. I think Roy can do things I need and want sometimes. How often? I’m not sure. But sometimes.

“If you need me to, I can tie you up like I did with Philip and Nick. I want him to make me beg to stop, but not. I want him to force me to my limits and beyond. If you can control yourself and watch him hurt me, I’d like you there, not bound but able to stop him if he doesn’t stop with a red light. Please. So far, Roy and I have never done anything except talk. I've asked him to come Friday.“

Stephanie met Nick at his house that night. I could tell because she came home late and wanted sex as soon as she got home. I loved it because when she did that, she was extra demanding when we fucked. It just whetted her appetite for sex when she fucked either Philip or Nick.

That Friday, I came home from work and found her in the bedroom, dressed in the same nightwear she wore when she introduced me to Philip. She looked at me and asked, “Um, Doug, ah, bound or unbound? I’m going to be crying. I may beg him to stop, but unless I say red light, I want him to continue. I want you to let him keep on.  So again, bound or unbound.”

I looked at her, deciding, "Unbound, I think I can do what you want. So, unbound." I finished getting undressed for Roy to show up and tried to prepare myself. She kissed me several times, as I did. She fondled my cock a few times. She kissed me again and then licked the tip of my cock. I was leaking cum already.

She looked at me and said, “I hope it’s not too much for you. Remember, if I don’t say Red Light, I want him to continue. I want him to hurt me and push my limits. I’m consenting; I want it—until I use my safe word. Doug, I’m afraid that I might be pushing you to where you can’t stand me, but I do need it. Please understand. He’s outside waiting.” She pulled her phone out, and I saw her send the text.

I heard the front door slam, then a pause before I heard him coming up the steps. When he entered, he looked normal, with a shirt, slacks, and running shoes. I wouldn’t have noticed him on the street or in a restaurant.

When he came up, he glanced at me and then greeted Stephanie.

"Hello Steph, I see you’re ready. Dressed right.” He paused. “Red light means stop. I'll stop right there. I want you to use the yellow light to mean you’re getting close to your limit. I want Douglas—that's right, Douglas—to know you want me to continue until you say red light. I don’t pay attention to tears; I don’t pay attention to stop, I don’t pay attention to I can’t take anymore. It's a red light, or I continue.

MariaTyler1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaTyler1

“He understands, right? It can be intense for someone for the first few times. If he says red light, I’ll take him out where he can’t see it.

“You can undress me and tell your husband what you told me you wanted.“

Steph walked closer and started unbuttoning his shirt. She was saying, "He's going to be fucking me, Doug, but before he does, I want him to dominate me and control me. He had me get some impact toys and nipple clamps. I had to go into the store to buy them, just to embarrass me. I told him I wanted him to hurt me.” That’s when she pulled some BDMS stuff—paddles, some type of leather thing, some thin rope, and some chain and clamps—and put them on the bedside table. I could hardly believe that she'd actually gone into a store and bought this kind of stuff, but there it was, in front of me.

She finished undressing him as she stopped talking. She had to stop because he was kissing her and devouring her.

His hands were beneath her nightwear, caressing her tits. The caresses moved into mauling territory.

I knew it was going to be harder than watching Philip or Nick make love to her. I knew he intended to hurt her, make her cry, and beg him to stop. My cock was hard, even knowing what was next.

He laid her back on the bed after taking the nightwear off. There was a golden glow to the twilight coming through the window that made her look so innocent. It was a look that she intended Roy to remove.

It was clear he was more than willing to accommodate her. The first thing he did was tie her hands together. Then he kissed her with his hands, twisting her nipples. I could see her wince. Then he moved a chair and stood on it, and I could see a hook, an eye, that had been attached to the ceiling. When had that happened?

He had the rope through the eye, and one end was tied to the rope, holding her hands together. The other end was tied to another eye attached to the wall. She had her hands above her head, looking scared and nervous. I could see that she was trembling. Her tits were there in front of him, and he bent over and kissed and caressed them some more. His right hand went to her mound and caressed it. I could see her relax while he was doing that. He picked up the leather thing and said, “The flogger is for your tits. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell Douglas what you want me to do.” He waited while she was trying to say something, then finished saying, “We talked about this, didn’t we? Tell us!”

Steph mumbled something, then clearly said, “Roy, I want you to whip my tits. Jesus, I want you to hurt me. I want them to hurt. Roy, please, my tits, my ass I want you to do what we talked about, and then I want you to fuck me in front of Douglas. I want him to see your cock in my cunt. I want him to see you coming in me. Roy please.”

He took the flogger and slapped her tits, and I could see a pink marking start. She was tensing again, and she said, "One, sir. I want another.” I thought I’d followed Alice down the rabbit hole after hearing her say that.

He continued until her count was up to ten, when he put lotion on her tits. I was surprised she kept going that far; I could tell the last few hurt like hell. I could see the tears in her eyes as she hung there.

By now, she was hanging from the rope to the ceiling, and she was breathing hard. When she looked at me, I could see tears in her eyes, but she smiled at me. It wasn’t very convincing if she meant to convey that she was enjoying it.

He turned her around and used what he called a riding crop on her ass. He got to five when she started sobbing. By the time he was at ten, she told him to stop—no more. I started to get off the chair, and Roy just looked at me, and I sat down.

He had some thin rope that he used to start tying her tits. Distorting them, biting into them She was still sobbing until he put the clips on her nipples and tightened them. She was getting close to the end, I hoped. Seeing her endure this pain was agonizing to me too.

I could hear her saying, "Roy, please stop. My tits hurt. I saw her gritting her teeth to stop talking. I saw him reach for the riding crop and hit her ass a couple more times. He told her to count them, and she got to five. She was biting her lip when she finally gasped out, “Yellow light, yellow. God, Roy, that’s what I wanted. No, fuck me.”

He lowered the rope and guided her to our bed. He used more lotion after untying her and removing the clips on her nipples.

“That’s what I’ve been missing. Roy, Doug, God, it hurt, but I needed it. Um, Roy, your cock? I want your cock to take me and complete my fantasy. Please.”

It didn’t take Roy long to undress and get on the bed. He mouthed her tits, and I could see her relax yet tense up as the pain softened and her arousal increased. Seeing her ready to take his cock was the climax of my cuckolding. As his cock approached her vagina, touching it and slipping inside, my cock exploded.

I saw her adjust so he could take her easier. She raised her hips, and he slipped inside. When he was seated in her cunt, he kissed her, and her arms grasped his head so she could control the kiss. It was intoxicating to me to see her that excited.

Being Steph’s cuckold is wonderful; it’s so fulfilling to see her in bliss with another man fucking her. I enjoy seeing her cum with another man’s cock satisfying her, is better than when I do it. I can focus on her excitement.

My wife now has three lovers in her stable. And I’m going to enjoy them as much as Steph will.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments