Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie's Stable, Her Palomino

"Stephanie starts building her stable with a golden Palomino."

83
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This includes a hesitant but willing cuckold. If this warning is for you, please dont read this."

Stephanie and I were at dinner at Hobo’s Restaurant and we had a great time. The move to Hoppy’s Bar and Dancing was Stephanie’s idea. I’d hurt my leg in a small ski accident and boy was I stiff. But she wanted to dance and I was willing to watch and listen to the music. When she got on the floor, her dance moves attracted the men like honey attracts bees. 

She’s always attractive, but when she dances she just says sex. I noticed when she was dancing with a blonde-haired guy, the sex she was exuding seemed to overflow. I could almost see his cock in her, it was so provocative. It was the most sexual dance I’d ever seen. My cock was hard and I was almost expecting to see them start doing it on the dance floor. It was my wife and a man, I’d never seen before tonight, doing things dancing, that almost made me cum. 

When she came and sat with me, she was breathing hard and she asked me, “Honey, I’m winded and dehydrated, I need to rest a bit, but I don’t want to drink too much alcohol. Doug, could you get me something to drink, um, like a Coke?”

I went to get it and when I got back there was a guy in my chair talking to her. When I walked up I handed her the Coke and introduced myself, “um, I’m Doug, Steph’s husband, um, that’s my chair your sitting in.” 

I stared at him, not very friendly. He hurriedly got up and apologized. When he left, Steph smiled at me saying, You didn’t have to be quite so … um unfriendly, did you?” Then she grinned, “I was enjoying anticipating your reaction when you got back.”

She was still smiling as she added, “God, it’s so much fun dancing. I’m sorry about the accident at Heavenly last weekend. How is it doing so far?”

I grinned back at her, answering, “I enjoyed chasing him off like that. So yes I did. My leg, it’s still stiff and sore. It’s going to be at least a week before I’m able to even slow dance with you.”

She spent fifteen minutes or so before she wanted to get back to dancing. When she started three guys were trying to get her attention. The guy she ended up with looked like he might be Indian, from India, swarthy, nice looking, and he moved like an athlete. 

It was the same thing again, sex on the dance floor. When it was a slow dance he was holding her so close her tits were pressed against his chest and occasionally I could see he was touching them, surreptitiously it seemed. He was trying to do it so I couldn’t see it. Steph certainly was enjoying the attention. The peaks of her tits were showing and I could see the flush on her shoulders from her arousal. 

My cock was getting a workout tonight. I loved the sensations of arousal, but at the same time, I wanted to go out there and break it up.

Luckily, the band took a fifteen-minute break just then. This time when she got to our table, she was breathing hard again and asked to leave because she was exhausted. She took a quick break into the lady's room and then we left. 

I stripped down to my shorts and tee shirt while Steph changed into some very sexy, translucent nightwear. Did I say it was sexy? It was beyond sexy and I’d never seen it before.

She walked up to me, kissed me, and said, “Doug, I’d like to try something different tonight. Will you let me?”

I could feel my cock hardening. I couldn’t refuse her anything when she was like this. Um, no, just no. “Anything you want, dear.”

She finished undressing me, taking a good look at my cock. She held it and bent over kissing the tip then sat me in the chair we had in the bedroom. Then she went into her dresser and pulled out some red things. I soon discovered they were velcro straps to hold my arms to the armrests on the chair. Next, she had my legs attached to the chair. 

As she was doing this, she was playing with my cock, stroking it, kissing it and just playing with it. She also mixed it with sensual kisses to my mouth, neck, and shoulders. It was mind-blowing arousing. The last thing she did is use some rope to tie me to the back of the chair, so I couldn’t move at all.

When she was finished, she sat on the bed and turned serious. She was hesitating at first saying, “Doug, I l-love you and this doesn’t m-mean anything about that.” She paused before continuing, “I need more … um, I love when we make love, or fuck, both. Um, but I’ve wanted to experience … Doug, I want to experience other cocks, other men, other lovers.” She stopped for a minute and took a big breath “ I couldn’t make myself talk to you about it before now, I just couldn’t.”

She looked at me before continuing, “I invited Philip here, tonight, to fuck me. Um, you saw him dancing with me, the blond guy, near the beginning. He’s outside waiting for me to call him in, to fuck me. I’ll let him do anything he wants, I promised him I would, and I will.”

I was paralyzed, when I guessed where she was going with this. I couldn’t talk, I could barely breathe. There wasn’t much I could say, but I could tell my cock was speaking on my behalf. It turned purple it was so hard. I’d never seen it like that. My reaction was obvious to Steph. 

I took a deep breath and responded, “Um, how long have you been,” I paused, took another deep breath, and restarted. “Steph, how long? How long have you been wanting to do this?”

She stood up and walked up to me and kissed me, her hand caressed me, my cock. Then straightened up, “God, I love you, but this is something I need, not just want. I don’t want it to break us up, but it’s gotten stronger and stronger It started a couple of years ago, I think, maybe.

“I’ve been trying to figure out exactly what I needed. I tried to picture myself actually doing it, for about a year. I made the final decision out on the dance floor tonight. That’s when I told Philip to come here. Um, the cuffs, the bondage rope, that stuff, I’ve had about six months. It’s not going to be just Philip, there are different things I want. I’m going to need several different kinds of lovers. I want a stable of lovers to call on, different kinds of lovers whenever I need something um, well, different.

“I want you to watch, I want you, I want you seeing me as I fuck Philip. I want to start it now, I want to fuck Phil and I want you to know that I’m doing it. The next time I want someone new, you’re going to watch him fuck me too.”

She got her phone and sent a text. Just a few minutes later I heard the front door open. Apparently, she’d unlocked the front door, after I’d locked it when we came in. I heard him come up the stairs and Philip, the blond guy came in. The first thing he did was kiss Steph. God, it was hard watching them, she was already almost naked, her breasts, God her tits were exposed through the lingerie she was wearing, and he could see her nipples hard with arousal, it was clear to me she wanted this. Her trimmed bush was dark against her pussy, wet with her arousal. A beautiful woman and she used to be mine, only mine. 

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

She was spectacular like this, kissing another man. I was torn between wanting to stop him and wanting to put his cock in her pussy. She soon started undressing him, and as she was doing it, I was counting each piece coming off. One, his shirt, two, his tee shirt, three, his pants, four, his boxers. He was wearing decorated boxers. Hmm.

I looked at his cock, no it wasn’t massive. It was a cock about my size. It wouldn’t satisfy a size queen any more than mine would. At least he didn’t embarrass me that way. 

Seeing them together and kissing, made all kinds of emotions run through my mind. There was excitement, humiliation, enjoyment, shame, and pride. Even hatred touched me, hatred at me for getting aroused, hatred at Philip for enjoying her so obviously, and hatred at Stephanie for needing it. It was confusing as hell. 

Stephanie's excitement was palpable. I was watching as Philip was enjoying her body, kissing her, caressing her, and touching her … pussy. I was, … I was getting excited too

I could hear him whisper to her, maybe louder than a whisper, “When you talked to me last month, telling me you might want me as one of your lovers I’ve been waiting, dreaming about seeing you like this, naked, eager to let my cock take you. The reality is so much better than my dreams, and when you called me to dance with you at Hoppy’s, I almost came right then.”

After putting her on our bed, he started with her pussy, no, not with his cock, he was kissing her there, like he wouldn’t ever stop. He was licking, then sucking her pussy. He was intent on extracting an orgasm from her. I finally saw her stiffen, grab his hair, and climax. 

She was struggling not to scream when she gasped out, “Phil, Philip, I’m, I’m coming you’re the first, I love it, I love your cock.”

He finally moved his kisses up to her tits and then higher so he was completely on top of her. It was excruciating to watch, but I couldn’t look away. My cock was straining to join them, I wanted to help Philip. I could see how Stephanie reacted, as his cock slowly penetrated her pussy. I could see as it slowly pushed between her pussy lips. I could see her as she was experiencing the excitement and bliss, when she could feel it in her, fucking her.

For the first time, I saw her climax with another cock. My reaction was anger mixed with excitement. I couldn’t believe that watching her, enjoying being fucked by another man, would make me excited. I tried to make the anger build, but my excitement wouldn’t go away. 

Philip was breathless but was able to say, “I’m, I’m coming. I’m coming in you. It’s just like I dreamed it would be. I can’t …” His voice faltered and died. His eyes closed as he absorbed the sensations as he released his cum in her.

My cock had been leaking since I saw Philip and Stephanie naked together. The sound of her screaming another man’s name as she was coming, God, the sound made me explode, my cum spurting in the air, all over my legs and stomach.

She was sobbing from the exaltation she was feeling. God, this was what she wanted; this was what she needed. My Stephanie, how could I begrudge her this? I relaxed in the chair as I reveled in seeing her respond to Philip. She was completely out of control. It lasted the entire time they were fucking. It lasted until he came in her, and she subsided slowly, with the most blissful look on her face.

I capitulated, I’d let her have this, whenever she needed it. I didn’t want to, but I knew I would. God, I was loving seeing her like this. She was beautiful with his cock still in her! She was sweating from the exertions as they fucked and I loved seeing her like this.

It was exquisite torture for me. I realized I’d cum, watching her cum with Philip’s cock in her. I hated that I’d cum watching, that it excited me to that extent. But being able to see her react like that to her lover, even now was … indescribable.

When Philip finally left, it was after two in the morning. we both were exhausted, Steph from all the sex, and me, from the emotional exhaustion. It was clear to me that having lots of exciting sex wasn’t as hard as watching a woman you’re in love with, have fabulous sex with someone else. I was in a riptide of emotions that were tearing me in different directions. 

Stephanie untied me from the chair and liked my cum off me. As she was finishing licking my cock, she hesitantly said, “Doug, I was wondering if you’d be willing … after Philip, would you clean me, my pussy. Please. I want us to be ok after”

I stood, took her to our bed where Philip had just finished cuckolding me, and I laid her on her back with her legs beyond the mattress and started cleaning her up. I was tasting his cum, together with hers. 

I put her completely on our bed and I roughly put my cock where Philip’s cock had just been. I could tell my cock was feeling his cum in her pussy. That sensation made me come again, this time inside Steph. 

“Steph, I hated watching Philip fucking you, but I also loved seeing your excitement as he did it. Your um, joy I could see as you came. You’re going to want it again. I heard you, Philip, and other men too. Will I know?”

She looked at me, “The first time, I promise you will. Any additional times, only sometimes, I don’t want to rub your face in it.”

I forced it out, “While I saw you come with Philip’s cock I realized I couldn’t, I wouldn’t stop you. Whatever you need. Just don’t stop loving me, please.”

The anguish I was feeling, seeing her enjoying being fucked by Philip, the terror I was experiencing, being afraid that she was loving Philip, better than she loved me, they multiplied with each other trying to bring me to despair.

That product competed against the arousal I’d felt, watching Steph being fucked by him. This was added to the knowledge that she loved it. I loved her and I was glad that she’d experienced what she needed. Yes, it was also tearing me into tiny pieces.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments