Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John and Kim spent the weekend at home together trying to restore the equilibrium of their marriage. They ignored the elephant in the room, politely being loving and gentle. They made love in the morning and hardly got dressed.

On Sunday night, Kim decided to broach the subject of Greg. “John, I hope I have demonstrated that I still love you and still want to be your wife.“  She said this without emotion or touching. Now I hope you are ready to address our, or my, situation with Greg.

“I have only scratched the surface with him and I want to continue to see him, at least occasionally. A whole new sexual world has opened for me and I need to explore it more. I would like to have him to dinner on Wednesday. I believe that we can reach an accommodation that will satisfy us all. It is important to me that the two men in my life have at least a cordial relationship. May I?” John felt he had no choice but to acquiesce.

Kim was dressed in a miniskirt and revealing gauze blouse when she answered the door on Wednesday. She didn’t appear to be wearing underwear. Greg took her in his arms and kissed her, long and deep. She briefly worried that John might see, but she quickly melted and returned the kiss. He did indeed see, and his heart sank. She took Greg’s hand, leading him to the den.

She went to the kitchen to get wine for them. She took her time giving the men time to talk. So far Greg had done all the talking. John was appalled at the man’s audacity in his home but chose not to confront him. His issues were with his wife, not some rando who wanted to make her his whore.

“You have a beautiful wife whom I know you want to make happy, John. And between us, we can give her the best of both worlds. I want her to be happy too. I understand that she wants you for her husband, to sit down to dinner with her every evening and to snuggle with her in bed most nights. Your happiness is important to her”

“But you and I know that she has now experienced something that only I can give her. And while you may wish she had it with you, you know in your heart that she can’t. That is not a knock on you, she just needs something more. If you need to blame someone, blame God who gave me this cock and you that one.” He pointed to their respective crotches.

When Kim returned with the drinks, she sat on the arm of Greg’s chair. She tried to make small talk but the tension was thick in the room. John could clearly see her erect nipples and areolas through her thin blouse material and when she sat, her skirt rode up dangerously.

She had her arm over the back of the chair and her fingers occasionally tousled Greg’s hair and Greg’s hand frequently caressed her thigh quite high up. John noticed it all with growing anger.

Finally, Greg said, “You know, I think if you could observe how powerful and beautiful Kim’s response is when we fuck, you might understand and be happy for her. Should we take this into the bedroom together?”

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

Kim jumped up and grabbed John’s hand, “Come lover, I want my two men with me tonight.” With her other hand, she motioned for Greg to follow, and practically skipped down the hall. When they reached the room, she turned to John, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. “Will you get me ready for him? I want you to be first,” she whispered. Greg pressed behind her and cupped her breasts through her flimsy blouse.

While she began to undress John, Greg started undoing her buttons. Her unclad breasts were soon in his hands, his thumbs rubbing her nipples roughly making her shudder. She turned her head and kissed Greg before sliding to her knees and undoing John’s pants. In a trice, she had his cock in her mouth and his balls in her hand. She knows what he likes.

John was helpless to stop her. His hard cock gave him away and his moan of lust confirmed it. Meanwhile, Greg had undone her skirt and slid his hand down her ass to her bare, wet pussy. He then stood up and Kim turned and undid his pants. The cock that sprung out made even John gasp. “Isn’t it magnificent?” she asked the room before taking the tip into her mouth.

From that moment, all eyes were on Greg’s equipment. Kim seemed to be worshipping it with her hands, her eyes, and her mouth. John was transfixed. After a few minutes, which seemed like an hour to him, Kim jumped onto her back on the bed and asked, “John please eat my pussy. Get me ready to be fucked by this monster.”

Greg gently pushed him down between her legs, then kneeled at her head so she could suck him. It was not long before she was practically yelling, “Oh god, I’m going to cum. Yes, John, yes, please fuck me with your tongue.” She trembled as she came, soaking his face with her juices, then she fell into a dreamlike state.

John quickly moved up and plunged his cock into her pussy. He was so aroused that he came almost immediately. Then he moved away and Greg got between her legs and rubbed the tip of his cock along her slit and over her clit. At that, she raised her legs into the air and whispered, “Fuck me, Greg, fuck your married white whore; fuck your little married pussy!”

Hearing those words was a stab in John’s heart. He quietly got up and left the room. He went downstairs and poured himself a strong drink. He could still hear her cries of rapture as they fucked, oblivious to his absence and distress.

A long time later he was roused from his half-slumber by a cum flavored kiss from Kim. She was dressed to go out. “It’s time for you to go to bed, darling. Greg wants me to go home with him tonight. I’ll see you in the morning, probably late.”

That woke him totally. “Well then, you had better pack a bag. You won’t be coming back here tomorrow.” With that he stumbled off to the guest room, leaving a stunned and speechless wife behind. He locked the bedroom door and crawled into bed alone.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments