Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Readers who appreciate nuance or subtlety, may wish to stop at the dotted line."

John awoke quite late the next morning with a crashing headache and disgust at himself for over-imbibing. As he started to remember last night, he thought, “Oh god, what have I done?” But as he thought more he understood that he had good reason. He definitely was not going to work today.

He lay in bed, running through the events of the last several days and last night in particular. How could his wife let that gigolo take control of her and try to shove him aside? She seems to have lost all control of herself; can a big black cock be so fabulous that she would toss away a years-long relationship? Well, if so, so be it. Let her find out how much he wants her full-time.

He finally dragged himself up and went to shower away the cobwebs. He entered the master bedroom and was shocked to see Kim in their bed asleep. He looked around for Greg, but saw no sign of him or his clothes; he must have left early, he thought. Then he saw that Kim’s eyes were open, staring at him. She looked teary-eyed and angry.

“You bastard! How could you do that to me? Kicking me out of my own house.” She started crying again.

“I didn’t kick you out; you left. I just told you not to come back. You deserved it; you’ve been acting like a whore for that guy, not only cuckolding me but rubbing my nose in it. You obviously prefer that black stud’s company to your husband’s.” Certain that he had the high ground, John was not going to back down.

“OK, your ego took a hit. Greg told me that you might have trouble accepting the situation. But you could have simply asked me to stop, or slow things down a little. I thought I was doing what you wanted all these years. I thought it was your fantasy.” She had stopped crying and was sitting up with the sheet covering her.

“Where is he, by the way?” John looked around as if Greg might pop out of the en-suite bath.

“I sent him home last night, alone.” She said this as if she had made a great sacrifice because of his unreasonable ultimatum.

John barely resisted the urge to say, “Oh poor you; you only got fucked once.” What he did say was, “Did he fuck you again before he left?” John had no expertise in detecting a lie, but she briefly looked away before answering.

“After what you did? What do you think?” Since it was pretty obvious what he thought, he assumed that was a rhetorical question, not needing an answer.

“So, what are your plans? Can I assume you are not going to go live with Greg in orgasmic bliss?”

“As I told you days ago, I’m not going anywhere. I love you and I know you love me. If things have gotten out of hand, we can set them right, if you will be reasonable. We have too much invested to just walk away.” She started to tear up again. She used the sheet to wipe her eyes and let it drop to her lap. Her breasts still bore red marks from last night’s activities.

“What about your boyfriend? Where does he fit in this picture? Is he going to move in with us?” John couldn’t resist taking a jab at her.  His full bladder was killing him, yet his cock started to respond to her nakedness.

“Stop calling him my boyfriend; he is someone whom I’m sexually attracted to and who is attracted to me. We have no commitment beyond carnal pleasure. I don’t understand, I thought you wanted me to experience the ultimate: vaginal orgasms.

“I thought it brought you pleasure to see me have them; that you were my cheerleader wishing me the best. I am beginning to understand that it was not for me; but about you. You didn’t want me to succeed, you wanted me to fail. Then the fault would be mine and you would not be an inadequate lover.”

That hit home. Unable to make a coherent rebuttal, John said, “Bullshit. I’m going to go shower. You need to make up your mind, what you want; who you want to be with.” He went into the bathroom and shut the door.

The time in there, the piss, and the relaxing shower pretty much dissipated his self-righteous feelings. When he came out, Kim was no longer in bed and he heard the guest shower running. He went to the kitchen to start the coffee. He was at the kitchen table, sipping his when she appeared, looking fresh and pretty in her robe.

She leaned over him and kissed the top of his head. “You are a more than adequate lover, you are my main lover,” she slid her hands from his shoulders down his chest and pressed his abdomen. She didn’t approach his crotch. This witchy woman knew how to press his buttons. His cock started to rise again.

“It sure hasn’t seemed like it lately,” he mumbled, sulkily.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

“Well, just say the word and Greg is history, but please make sure it’s what you want. I may have gone overboard this last week or so, but I think you were getting pretty excited until he pushed himself into our relationship too far. I didn’t know what limits to set; after all, I’m a beginner at this.”

Kim went and poured herself a cup of coffee and waved the pot toward him. John held his cup out for more. “It sounds as if you still want to have sex with Greg.” Kim looked thoughtful as she poured.

“I can’t pretend that I didn’t enjoy being fucked by that magnificent cock. But a big part of it was seeing you get aroused watching and then putting your magic hands and tongue to work reclaiming me. But I did get carried away at times; I’m sorry for that, and I can control it with your help. Greg would never think he is in control again if that’s how you wanted it.”

“Do you think you could have a vaginal orgasm with me now?” She sat in John’s lap and put her arm around him.

“I sure would like to try. Shall we go into the bedroom and work on it? I’m getting horny and I’m feeling some merchandise down here that I want to check out.”

————————————————————————————————-

She stood, taking his hand, and him away. For reasons known only to her, she led him, not to their sex-sullied bed, but to the guest room where she turned and kissed him lustily. He accepted it but did not use his tongue. “C’mon big boy, you owe me some serious tongue lashing, followed by a ride on that massive cock of yours.”

She dropped to her knees and undid his pants, carefully pulling his pants down over his burgeoning hard-on. John took his shirt off, conceding that he would get with the program. Without preamble, Kim grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his hard cock as far as she could into her mouth.

“Oh, fuck,” John moaned. “Where did you learn to deep throat like that?” He, of course, knew the answer immediately.

“Pretty good eh?” she asked when she came up gasping. “At least your wife is learning some slut techniques from this train wreck of the last week or so.”

“Sorry, but it is not worth the price. I like you being a slut, but for me, not him. I won’t be made a fool of, and I’m no sub for...” Her next assault on his cock interrupted his train of thought. John placed his hand against her throat and could actually feel her larynx bulge when she went deep.

After a few minutes, she stood and shrugged her robe to the floor. “You may think I ignored you when Greg and I were fucking, but I saw how turned on you got when I sucked his big cock, when I slid his foreskin back and licked around its smooth brown helmet. I saw you stroking your hard cock, your eyes glued to my pussy when he pressed it into me.

“You loved it, didn’t you, seeing my pussy lips slowly give way to let that monster stretch my little cunt to its limit. And you almost lost it when I came before he was fully buried in me. I remember how wonderful it was when you leaned in and kissed me while he fucked me. I knew you were there and that made the experience much, much more exciting for me.

“Now, shall we see how many ways you can make me cum? I would like you to start by licking my nice fresh pussy for my first; then I would like to ride your beautiful cock to the finish line.” She laid on her back and opened her legs. When he got down there she put a hand on either side of her pussy and pulled her lips apart for him.

John made her cum twice before he crawled up and placed his cock head on her wet pussy. He slipped his eight-inch dick in snugly but easily, grateful that her cunt was not permanently stretched. It felt wonderful to him and Kim moaned her appreciation too. Before he began stroking, he whispered, “Let me know if I hurt you, baby,” in a fair imitation of Greg’s voice, causing them both to break out laughing.

Kim punched him on the shoulder and wrestled him onto his back. She rocked her pelvis back and forth sawing his cock in and out of her pussy while she strummed her clit with her fingers. She continued to taunt John, “You know you loved watching that huge cock make me gasp with each stroke and cum almost continuously on it. You wished you could get in close enough to lick my pussy cream off it, didn’t you, you little cuckie boi. In reality, you want to suck his cock, don’t you?”

John’s erection wilted. He shoved her off him and stood up with his back toward her.

She quickly said, “Oh John, come back. I’m just jerking your chain; getting you back for kicking me out last night. Look, if we decide to play with Greg again or anyone else, it will be on your terms only; no exceptions, OK? Please come back and at least snuggle. I need you close to me.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments