Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This was supposed to be a holiday with just Eddie and me. So I was not best pleased when a mysterious woman appeared who obviously had the hots for my husband."

Emma

Do you ever find yourself reflecting on certain events and the decisions you have made in your past that have shaped your life, perhaps for the better, or maybe for the worse? I do. And I try to imagine what my life would be like today, if that had not happened, or if I had made a different decision. Where would I be, and who would I be with, or for that matter, if I would be with anyone at all? And what would Emma be like? Would she be happy?

When I am in one of these reflective moments, I tend not to dwell too long. To be honest, it scares me. I think most people tend to make the most important decisions without much thought. Well, I think I do anyway.

So, ten years ago, when I found a text message from my husband to another woman, sorry I mean a little strumpet, half my age, my initial reaction would probably have resulted in a ten-year stay at Her Majesty’s pleasure. But instead, I sat myself down and had a serious conversation, with myself, before I confronted the cheating bastard, sorry I mean my darling husband. And I am so happy I did.

And I was in one of those reflective moments about four years later when Eddie, out of the blue, suggested we needed a holiday. We had been having a few issues, not between Eddie and me, but with family matters and we had spent the last few months running around after everyone else. We had even put our secret life on hold. Yes, I was still managing to join him on his work trips and yes, we had had a few memorable encounters but yes, we needed a holiday. Just me and my gorgeous husband. A week later, we flew off to Crete. I was so excited.

It was mid-June. With a little help from the local travel agents, I had found a lovely hotel with a wonderful beach in a small cove, which opened into a beautiful bay on the east coast. The local town was a fifteen-minute walk and, as it was early season, we expected good weather but not the scorching temperatures you can get later in the summer. And it was before the school holidays so there would not be too many children about.

As soon as we got there, we relaxed. It was a fabulous hotel. Our room was spacious, and its balcony looked out onto the private gardens and beach. There were numerous bars and restaurants which you could choose from. And it was not crowded. It was perfect.

Eddie was training for a race, so he was getting up early to run and we would then breakfast together, and then go down to the beach.

We had found a grassed area with some trees, just off the path which ran one side of the cove, with one of the hotel bars nearby. You could see the inlet below with its crystal-clear water and, best of all, no one else seemed to use the area, preferring the beach and surrounding gardens. It was perfect for us, and I could go topless and even untie my bikini bottoms if I remained lying down.

Every morning around 10.30’ish, Eddie would head off for a swim. On the first day there, he had seen an older guy swim out of the cove and head across the bay and return an hour or so later, so the following day he had followed him. Eddie is a very strong swimmer, and this had become his daily long-distance swim. I was very happy lying on my lounger reading my book.

We were on day five when, as Eddie was about to set off, I noticed a woman sitting on the beach looking towards where we were sitting. She was sitting on a lounger and scanning the beach but as soon as Eddie had walked down the path, she had fixed her eyes on him. And when he stepped onto the beach she stood and took off her beach robe and as Eddie waded into water, she had wading in just behind him. The fact that she had walked thirty or more yards along the beach to where Eddie had waded in and then followed, just behind him made it obvious to me. She was watching him.

As Eddie put on his goggles, she walked past him, almost brushing him and then turned and walked backwards. But Eddie hadn’t noticed, and he dived forward and off he set. The woman watched him go and then left the water and returned to her sun lounger, which was next to a man I assumed to be her husband. Perhaps I’d just imagined it, so I went back to my book.

About an hour later, I saw Eddie come in past the safety buoys and head towards the beach. And I saw her again. She was sitting up looking out to sea. I watched her for a few minutes and suddenly she stood. I glanced towards Eddie, and he was some hundred yards away she quickly walked to the water’s edge.

I was quite a distance away, but I could see she had a lovely figure, more rounded than me, and wore a dark green bikini. She waded into the water and as Eddie approached the shallows, she walked across to make sure he would pass close to her. And as he walked out, she turned and followed him.

Now I think Eddie is a dish. When he swims, he wears proper swimming trucks (I think the Aussies call them budgie smugglers) and he carries little excess weight. And he has a bum to die for. Too many of my girlfriends have said that to me, but I must agree. But was this woman after him?

I admit that I have a jealous streak in me. I had let him fuck one woman since our new life began, and then only because I was very tipsy. To be blunt, I’m not too happy about someone else having Eddie’s cock, it’s mine. Anyway, Eddie came back to where I was sitting, and I pretended not to notice him return as I was reading my book. But he obviously hadn’t noticed anything, and I didn’t say anything, but I kept glancing towards where she sat. But about an hour later, as we headed to the bar for a drink and a snack, they were nowhere to be seen. 

The following morning, we were on the bank, in our usual spot. And as usual Eddie went off for his swim, but there was no mysterious woman. Oh, I thought, I had been imagining it, but about twenty minutes later, there she was, walking up the path just below me. She was walking quite quickly, heading out towards the headland, which is only another hundred or so yards away. It’s a dead end so I expected her back in a few minutes, but she didn’t reappear for another twenty minutes or so, walking back towards the beach. And she looked up the bank to where I was sitting and, to my surprise, she smiled.

Back on the beach, I saw her sitting on a lounger looking out into the cove. I saw Eddie before she did and but when she spotted him, she jumped up, and took off the robe. Wow! Even from where I was sitting, I could see she was wearing a tiny white bikini which appeared barely enough to cover her breasts and the bottoms tied around her shapely hips. But I also remember thinking that bikini will become almost transparent when wet. She waded in until the water was up to her thighs and waited.

As Eddie approached the shallows, I saw her move to make sure she was in line with him and when Eddie stood up, she was directly in front of him.

He took off his goggles and waded in but as he passed her, he stopped. He had his back to me, but she had obviously said something to him. She chatted and smiled, all the time just adjusting the straps of her top or the waste of her bikini. They must have talked for five minutes or more when suddenly Eddie turned and pointed to where I sat. He waved at me, but I pretended not to have seen him immediately, and waited a few seconds before looking up and I waved back. And she gave me a short wave as well.

They started to walk out, and I had to admit she did look a picture, her lovely bum wiggling, and her well-proportioned breasts, bouncing. She also managed to stumble slightly and grabbed his arm and continued to hold it until they were on the beach. And as he turned to walk toward me, she gave him a little wave and then walked slowly back to her sun lounger.

“Who the hell was that?” I asked as Eddie grabbed his towel.

“Her name is Angie. She just asked me where I swim to.”

“For five minutes?” I replied.

“And that just she likes to swim but breaststroke and couldn’t do that sort of distance, and could we recommend any decent places to eat, you know, just the usual stuff.”

And after a short pause, he added, “And she asked if we would like to join them for a drink.”

“When?” I asked.

“In ten minutes. She’s going to find her husband and will meet us there.” And he pointed to the little bar we had used every day for lunch.

I must admit I was not best pleased, partly because this Angie so obviously fancied my husband, but also that we had been having a lovely time together, just us.

I was wrong to have been displeased. Not about Angie fancying Eddie, as she quite clearly did, but Angie and her husband Phil were fun company. Angie did nearly all the chatting, and she was very lively and, to be honest, she and I immediately hit it off.

She was five years younger than us, and Phil was a year older than her. Phil was about the same height as Eddie, but bulkier than him and carried a bit of weight, but he was very friendly, and he and Eddie got on well. It was a very pleasant couple of hours, drinking, laughing and chatting about everything.

Angie admitted she had seen Eddie a few days ago, and she thought he had a lovely physique, and a great ass, and Phil had thought the same about me (well the ass bit), having seen me on a few occasions in my bikini. And I admitted I had spotted her trying to get close enough to catch Eddie’s attention. And I loved her white bikini and yes, she admitted it was almost completely transparent when wet, so she had put it on especially for him.

We asked them if they would like to join us up on the bank and the guys went down to the beach to pick up their stuff and returned with the two loungers as well. They agreed it was a great spot, and we settled down to catch some rays and relax. Angie looked stunning in her bikini, and when I took off my top, she did likewise. She had lovely full breasts, with large nipples and no tan line, and I had to compliment her on her figure.

“Thank you,” she replied, “but so is yours and your ass is incredible,” so I deliberately turned on to my front and gave it a wiggle. I asked Eddie to put some lotion on me and he did so gently, making a real fuss of my cheeks so I untied the strings, and pulled the back down so my bottom was bare.

“That’s better,” I said. “Hope you don’t mind?”

Angie laughed and said it would make Phil’s day, or possibly his year! And as I lay there, my mind was racing.

It was absolutely obvious that Angie fancied Eddie. But what I didn’t understand was why I hadn’t put the shutters up. I could have easily made up an excuse and Eddie and I could have walked away. But I hadn’t. In fact, I knew I had done quite the opposite. I was flirting with Phil and I was more or less completely naked. And my pussy was tingling.

About an hour later, as we were all still enjoying the sun, and chatting, Eddie said he was going for swim, but just a gentle one out to a swimming platform and would anyone like to join him. Angie said she’d love to. Phil admitted he wasn’t a good swimmer, and I was happy where I was so, off they set.

“Have a nice swim,” I said, just before they set off.

“We won’t be long,” Eddie replied.

“No worries.” I then added, “Laters.” Eddie stopped in his tracks and turned and walked back to me and bent down and kissed me.

“Love you,” he said softly.

“Love you too,” I whispered back. I had just given him my approval to play.

We heard Angie give a little squeal as they jumped off the path into the deep water, and they set off, swimming alongside each other smiling and still chatting. I watched them go for a few minutes. Phil was lying on the lounger next to me, his head level with my feet, and as we chatted, I thought he would have a great view of ass.

From where I was lying, I could see the swimmers and they had reached a buoy about halfway out. Angie grabbed it, presumably to rest and Eddie swam up next to her, and they were face to face. And she kissed him. They kissed for a few seconds or so and then set off towards the platform, another hundred yards away. Ok, I thought, let’s see how Phil reacts.

Casually I turned onto my side to face him. He was also looking out at sea.

“I see your wife fancies Eddie.”

“Oh, yes, she was talking about him in bed last night,” he replied, “but I’m totally ok with that, and anyway, look at the view I’ve got here!”

I giggled a little. “You like the scenery then?” I said, and I let the front of my bikini bottoms fall away from my hip, so he now had a good view of my shaved pussy. He looked me up and down.

“Stunning,” he said.

I rolled back onto my front and asked him to put some more lotion on for me. He sat on the edge of my lounger and started with my shoulders, but he quickly went down my body to oil up my cheeks and I lifted my hips and opened my legs slightly, so he had access to my pussy. He ran his oily fingers along my lips and a finger, then another, slipped in. I gave out a soft groan as he worked my pussy and, without changing my position, I reached to my side and rubbed his thigh and slowly slipped my hand up the leg of his shorts. His cock felt lovely, and my pussy twitched with excitement.

Whilst I enjoyed his attention, I kept my eye on our swimmers. They had reached the platform and had climbed out and were sitting on the edge, their feet in the water.  They began to kiss again, and then they moved themselves into the middle of the platform and lay on their sides facing each other.

Angie had her back to me. She kept looking over her shoulder, so to check no one was swimming nearby then she’d turn back and was obviously kissing Eddie. Even at a distance, you could see her arm moving and she lifted her leg and laid it over Eddie’s hip. She kept looking over her shoulder and then returning to face Eddie, now her head resting on his chest.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

“Looks like they’re having fun,” I said.

“I would think so, Angie is an incredibly sexy woman,” Phil replied, but then added, “and so are you.”

I turned to face Phil again, this time raising my leg, just as Angie was doing on the platform. His fingers slipped into my pussy again and I began stroking his cock. It was rock hard, and he was obviously a bit uncomfortable in his shorts, so I pushed his shorts down and freed his erection. I stroked him for a few minutes as he continued to finger my pussy and rub my clitoris.

I was just about to go down on him when he suddenly said “Shit,” and whipped his hand away and quickly pulled up his shorts. I grabbed my bikini bottom and pulled the material into place, as best as I could, just as an elderly couple walked by. They must have walked up the bank near the beach and through the trees, but they walked on past us towards the bar. We both giggled and adjusted ourselves.

I looked out to sea and saw Eddie and Angie swimming back to us. A short while later they arrived, walking hand in hand, and they were laughing. Angie explained they had been seen by a couple onboard a nearby boat, and I told them about our unexpected guests.

“Why don’t we go to our room?” said Angie. “We won’t get interrupted there.”

Very casually we packed up our gear and wandered off the beach and into the gardens, and then strolled through the hotel and up to Angie and Phil’s room. And I couldn’t believe how calm and casual we all were. Or more to the point, how calm and casual I was.

That time Eddie had fucked that woman, I had found it so difficult to control my jealousy and for days afterwards that was all I could think about. At the time, I had told Eddie that it had hurt me too much and he had agreed he would not do it again. But I had felt terribly guilty, as he had not tried to stop me so we had agreed, if I did ever change my mind, I would give him a signal. And I had, earlier that afternoon.

Their room was exactly like ours. It was spacious with a large double bed and a couple of chairs in the room and had a good size balcony, with a chair and sofa, and was not overlooked. We went outside onto the balcony and while Phil set about getting the drinks, Eddie and I settled down on the sofa with Angie in the chair. Phil arrived with the girl’s drinks, but Eddie asked if he could be rude and use the shower as he was all salty.

“Help yourself,” said Angie and Eddie walked off into the bathroom. The door opened directly into the bedroom, and I watched as he went in, and could see him run the shower and then shut the door.

Phil arrived with the lad’s drinks and put Eddie’s on the table and sat down next to me on the sofa. We got chatting but Angie kept looking at the bathroom. Suddenly she got up and picked up Eddie’s drink.

“I think I need a shower as well,” she said, and she walked straight to the bathroom door and walked in. Phil and I just watched as his wife slipped off her bikini and then casually shut the door behind her.

 

Eddie

 

To be honest, I couldn’t believe my luck. Emma describes how casually and calmly everyone was as we walked from the beach to Phil and Angie’s room. Well, I can assure you I wasn’t. And I was so pleased I had put a pair of shorts on over my swimming trunks because my cock was rock-hard. And I kept thinking to myself Emma had definitely given me the all-clear. But I was worried she’d change her mind.

As we sat down on the balcony Emma had sat next to me and I was half expecting her to hold onto me and perhaps even suggest we leave but no. She was chatting and smiling, and it was clear she had taken to Angie. And, even to someone like me who is not the most perceptive of individuals, Angie definitely fancied me. She had made that abundantly clear on the swimming platform. And, to use a phrase my beautiful, sexy wife likes to use, I was so excited!

I did need a shower. Honest. I had been in the sea for some time that day and with all the lotion, I did think it would be good to quickly shower. And as I stood under the water all I could think about was what might be happening on the balcony. My cock was still rock-hard, and I had just soaped him up when I saw the door open and Angie step in. And as she slipped off her bikini and then closed the door my cock jerked in anticipation.  

Although some of you will have read the stories of our secret life, for those who have not, please let me explain. It had been nearly four years now and besides the one occasion, I had not had sex with another woman. I had lost count of how many men Emma had fucked. And I was not unhappy about that. But it had been, at times, very difficult. Oh yes, I did not want for sex. Our sex life together was incredible, but it was not easy.

And now, here I was, with this beautiful, hot and horny woman in front of me. And Angie was lust on legs. And I was going to enjoy myself, and her, in every way possible.

I am not going to describe the various things we did to each other, or together, other than to say it was half an hour of absolute bliss. And that I had never before heard anything like it.

Angie doesn’t just enjoy sex, she tells everyone, within a few hundred yards, how much she does. At first, it was a bit disconcerting and when, as I was licking her pussy and using my fingers to drive her to her first orgasm, I thought the whole resort could hear her. In fact, I briefly stopped to check she was ok but she grabbed my head and pushed my face back to her gorgeous pussy and shouted something along the lines of “Fucking lick me, fucking hell suck my pussy, make me cum, make me cum.” And very soon she did.

How I managed to hang on for so long I do not know. Eventually, Angie was bent over with her face and breasts pressed against the glass shower screen and I was fucking her from behind and I could see us in the mirror opposite. And she orgasmed, almost screaming as she did so, and I could not hold back any longer. It was wonderful.

Emma

 

I must admit a sharp pang of jealousy hit me. Phil had joined me on the sofa, and he didn’t seem the least bit concerned at having seen his wife join my husband in the shower. And the smile which she had given him as she closed the door had said it all.  

“I think they may be a while,” he said and he put his hand on my thigh and began to softly stroke my skin.

I leaned into him and returned the gesture, but all the while I could not help imagining the scene in the shower. Phil was clearly aroused, as the front of his shorts was bulging and I slowly moved my hand up his thigh and gave his cock a squeeze.

“You look uncomfortable, I think these need to come off.” I knelt in front of him and, for the second time that day, I released his erection, but this time removing his shorts completely. His cock was impressive, his balls tight and hairless, so I licked his scrotum and then slowly ran my tongue up his shaft, all the while looking at his face. As I reached his helmet, I pulled the foreskin down and ran my tongue around his glands and then, very slowly, I took the head into my mouth.

It was then that I heard what I initially thought was someone shouting for help, or perhaps in pain, and I stopped what I was doing and knelt up.

“That will be Angie,” said Phil, “she tends to get a bit noisy when she gets excited.” And he wasn’t joking. I just knelt there with Phil’s cock in my hand and listened. At first, it was a just a few words, at a time, like “Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck,” and then a groan which started softly but got louder and louder. But within a few minutes, it had become a constant stream of shouting and moaning and groaning, occasionally punctuated with what seemed to be almost a whimper.

I looked at Phil and he laughed, and he pulled me up and I sat across his lap, with his cock between my thighs. And we sat and listened as this continued for several minutes until she started to shout, and then almost scream, the language blue. And then, according to Angie in the bathroom, she orgasmed.

I looked at Phil and he just smiled back at me, and we kissed and then laughed again. I had never heard anything like it, but obviously, Phil had.

“She’s not always that loud,” he said, “but she’s obviously enjoying that, and she knows I’m out here with you.” I kissed him again and took hold of his cock, and I reached down and undid the straps to my bikini bottoms and pulled them away. I pressed his erection in between my lips, and I started to grind my pussy against his cock. I realised I was soaking wet, and my clit was rock-hard.

Phil removed my top and gently squeezed my breasts and nipples and then slid his hand down my body and slipped a finger onto my bud and then into my pussy. It was so horny, his swollen helmet rubbing against my clit and labia. We stayed like this for several minutes, just enjoying the sensations and I gradually moved my body, so I was now lying on my back against Phil’s chest, my legs astride his hips and his cock between my legs, pressed against my pussy.

It wasn’t long before we again started to hear noises coming from the bathroom. This time we did not stop. Phil’s left arm was now over my shoulder and was gripping my breasts and his right hand was now between my legs, pressing his cock into my pussy. And as the moans and groans, and the whimpers and squeals increased, so did our excitement until Phil’s cock was in my pussy and I could feel the start of my orgasm begin to build. It was so horny.

I decided this was the time. I sat up and then raised myself and positioned Phil’s cock against my pussy. And then, as I lowered myself onto his erection, I felt my pussy spasm and, as my first orgasm began to rise, it was my turn to let out a long soft moan. My whole body started to shudder and shake and, with the help of Phil’s hands on my hips, I lifted myself up so just the tip of his cock was in my pussy, and then I drove down hard, and I orgasmed.

It was a few minutes before I recovered but by this time the noises from the bathroom had reached a crescendo and then subsided as, obviously, Angie had orgasmed again and I thought I had even heard my lovely husband groan as he had cum.

Phil’s rock-hard cock was still in me, so I turned myself around and looked at him. He was smiling and I smiled back and then kissed him.

“Your turn now,” I said, and I began to ride him, slowly at first but in the next few minutes my pace increased as his thrusts became stronger and harder.

It was then that I felt a hand on my shoulder and Angie was standing next to me, naked, her lovely breasts against my arm. She beamed me a big smile and then leant forward and gave Phil a hot passionate kiss. She looked flushed and used but the look in her eyes was of pure joy. She sat down next to her husband, her leg pressed against mine and she started to stroke firstly his chest, then down to his pelvis and then against my pussy, running her hands on my inner thighs.

I then noticed that Eddie was standing behind me and I reached back and pulled him close, and he wrapped his arms around me, and squeezed my breasts, and gently pulled my nipples. Fuck it was so horny, and with three sets of hands on me, I started to ride Phil’s cock for all I was worth.

I was not expecting it but suddenly, out of the blue, I felt my second orgasm starting to rise deep from within my groin, up into my pelvis into my very core and I orgasmed, shaking uncontrollably. It was magnificent.

I was hugging Eddie and I stayed in his arms and on Phil’s cock for several minutes, before Phil started to thrust again. It didn’t take long before his cum flooded into me. I stayed like that for several more minutes and then with Eddie’s help, I stood, cum dripping from my pussy. I turned to face Eddie and kissed him, and kissed him, and kissed him.

This was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. We spent the remaining days of our holiday as a four, making sure we gave ourselves enough space, but we ended each day together in one of our rooms. We also had a wonderful day exploring the bay by boat and spent the entire day naked, jumping off at a couple of secluded beaches, and playing in crystal clear water together and we fucked non-stop. And we talked.

It was so lovely to talk to another woman about this life we lived. We asked each other the questions we had longed to ask someone, and we answered openly and honestly. It was so special. But there was something else and I could not explain it even to myself.

Why was I not jealous about Eddie and Angie? That last time had worried me so much that I had said that it could not happen again. I had even said that I would pack up this new life of ours if it meant I had to go through the emotions that I had felt that time again. But I didn’t. Yes, that moment when Angie had closed the bathroom door, I had had a strong surge of jealousy hit me, but it had quickly subsidised and since that afternoon I had watched Eddie and Angie at close quarters, and it had turned me on so much. I could not, and still cannot, tell you why. But I am so glad.

We left on the same day as Angie and Phil, but our flight was early morning, theirs later that evening. We said our goodbyes in the hotel, promising to phone as soon as we could.

The following day I was in the kitchen, sorting out the washing, having those post-holiday blues when the phone rang. I was expecting it to be one of the kids, or my mum.

“Hi, Emma? It’s me, Angie.” My heart jumped. We chatted for ages, and we arranged a weekend for them to come down and stay. I was so happy.

That was six years ago, and Angie and Phil are coming to us this weekend. And I am so excited.

 

 

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments