Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a follow up to our story Shopping. Quite a few of you have asked what happened with Suzie so we thought it was about time we told you about her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This all happened last summer."

Emma

 

“Eddie, do you know someone called Mike Thompson?”

“Don’t think so, love. Why?”

“He says he knows you. In fact, he seems to know a good deal about you!” The was no reply from the bathroom where Eddie was drying himself after a shower.

“Eddie, so you don’t know him?” He appeared at the door, his head covered by a towel but otherwise naked, and walked over to the chair where his clothes were waiting.

“Eddie, do you know him, yes or no?”

“Emma, you know what I’m like, I don’t know. How does he know me?”

Yes, I know what he’s like. I took a deep breath and tried to keep calm.

“Apparently, he’s played cricket against you.” I went on to explain that, apparently, he had also watched Eddie play on numerous occasions.

“OK, then he must know me. And?”

“Oh, for fuck's sake, Eddie, trust me. This is important.”

 He stopped drying himself and walked over to me, obviously a little concerned.

“Emma, what’s the big deal about someone knowing me? I have played against thousands of people.”

Again, I took a deep breath.

“I will tell you why it's a big deal, shall I? Mike Thompson just happens to be Suzie’s dad!”

 

I had never been so excited about a simple lunch date as I had been that previous Saturday. As soon as I got Suzie’s message, I phoned her and we arranged to meet for a late lunch and a few drinks, as she had to be back home by 5 pm for Charlie.

So, when Eddie got back from his early morning swim, we spent a lovely hour showering, making love, and showering again. But, after that, the morning had dragged by, as a few friends dropped in for a coffee and a chat, and I could not stop thinking about her.

“So, I’ll meet you outside about 5 pm. Have a lovely time!” And Eddie was off, to meet a couple of mates to watch the rugby, leaving me in front of the mirror.

I had chosen a simple dress, with a beautiful floral front, and had decided to wear just a little make-up, and had tied my hair up, to show off my shoulders and neck. And off I set, to walk up into town, to the lovely little bar where I had arranged a table in the window.

For a change, I was on time. I didn’t want her turning up and then leaving if I wasn’t there and so when I got there, I was surprised to see her standing outside, waiting for me. And my heart leapt when she saw me trotting across the road and she beamed a huge smile and waved, and we kissed, cheek to cheek and went in.

After a small lunch, we wandered down to the river and sat under a tree and then walked up to the castle and to another lovely bar I know, where we sat in the beer garden and continued our chatting. And how much did I want to kiss her, it was almost painful. And then she asked me.

“Emma, so when you said you are bi-sexual, what do you actually mean?” Oh, I wasn’t expecting that.

“It means,” I said, carefully trying to pick my words, “I’m sexually attracted to women, as well as men.” She smiled and apologised for the silly question.

“But what I mean is, your husband allows you to have sex with women, and he’s OK with that?”

I had expected that and I had given a great deal of thought about what I would tell her, as I needed to get this right. At first, I had thought about telling her this would be my first time or a very rare event, but that would be a lie and I did not want to lie to her. But, to tell her that three or four times a month I pick up random men, and the odd woman, and fuck them with my husband watching me, and perhaps joining in, would be a little too much. Nor would it be a good idea to mention being a sex toy at a party or the entertainment at a stag night. Or that a week ago, my husband had held me while two young studs had fucked my brains out.

“Suzie, Eddie and I are very much in love. In fact, I adore him but, we are sexually active. Neither of us have affairs, we don’t do anything without each other knowing everything.”

She looked at me for a few seconds and, just as I began to worry, she said, “So he knows you and I are here?”

“Yes.”

“And he knows that you want to have sex with me?”

“Yes.”

The pause seemed an age but she was looking at me, directly into my eyes, and I held her gaze, nervously waiting.

“Why me?” I almost burst out laughing and I was not able to fully suppress a chuckle, but she looked at me, wanting an answer.

“Suzie, you don’t realise how gorgeous you are, do you?”

She looked puzzled, but I continued, “Not only are you a lovely person, which you are, but you are bloody gorgeous. Look at you!” I smiled and my heart thumped when she smiled back at me.

“Emma, thank you and so are you.” And again, she hesitated.

“But there is a 'but', isn’t there,” I said.

“Emma, yes, oh I don’t know, to be honest, I really don’t know,” and she shook her lovely head and then looked at me again.

“Have you always been bi-sexual?”

“No,” I said, truthfully, “I first kissed a girl about ten years ago.”

“And had sex with her?”

“Yes.” I didn’t think I needed to add that I had fucked her husband as well.

“And since then?”

“Suzie, I want to be honest with you. Eddie and I have a couple we see regularly, like once every other month or so. And Angie and I have sex together. And I have had a few girlfriends in the past ten years.”

Again, I waited and whilst she was thinking, we looked at each other. I didn’t dare speak.

“Emma, would you like to have lunch with me, this week, at the café?”

“I’d love to,” I said, and she smiled.

 

 Eddie

 

“So, how did it go then?”

“Oh Eddie, she is gorgeous.” And, as we walked off down the road hand-in-hand, she skipped along and told me all about her date.

“And she asked me to lunch next week at the café. Oh, Eddie, I am so excited,” and she quickly stopped and threw her arms around my neck and, on tip-toes, kissed me. “Thank you.”

We had a lovely evening and Emma was at her most enchanting, mesmerising best. I couldn’t help just watching her, and when I caught her eye, she would beam me a huge smile and would then appear by my side and kiss me, before heading off again into the crowd of friends.

And in bed that night, we made love, as passionately and as intensely as we ever had and when she orgasmed, she arched her back and almost screamed in delight.

So, I was surprised when Emma returned from her mid-week lunch with Suzie, looking rather less happy than she had been since the weekend. But, as she explained how Suzie had told her about how her father knew me, I could understand her concern.

It had been Suzie’s father who had picked her up after her date with Emma that Saturday, and they had seen us walking down the road, and he had recognised me. And now, it turns out, Suzie had realised she knew Emma, as she often went to the cricket with her father and even remembered our children.

“Fucking hell Eddie, this is fucking ridiculous. Whatever was I thinking!”

Emma had just realised that Suzie, this utterly gorgeous she-goddess, was the same age as our daughter. And I was also more than slightly concerned that the daughter of someone who knows us, and hence will know many other people who also know us, now knows more about our secret life than they should.

“Emma, how much did you tell her about us?”

“I told you what I told her. And before you ask, no I didn’t tell her I fuck random men while you watch,” but, before I could reply, Emma stormed out of the bedroom.

I gave her five minutes before venturing downstairs. She wasn’t in the kitchen but the door to the garage was open and that was where I found Emma, smashing the fuck out of my punch bag.

I left her to it and retreated to the relative safety at the top of the garden.

   

Emma

 

“Emma, to be honest, I cannot believe she is going to tell her father. Can you imagine the conversation?” No, I couldn’t. But, in the last year or so, we had been pushing our luck, and we both knew that. And, if I was being honest, it had been principally me that had been pushing us this way.

In the previous ten years, we had managed to keep our secret life exactly that, a secret. But, as we had become more adventurous and, as Eddie’s job had changed so his weekly overnight stays around the country had all but stopped, we had been pushing the line. True, we had had a few overseas trips but even those had come to an end.

The ramifications of our secret becoming common knowledge, well, common knowledge amongst our wide circle of friends, was not something either of us wanted to contemplate. But if our family found out? No, that was the ultimate nightmare.

We spent that night and most of the following day quietly chatting, trying to think of the various scenarios that could unfold. And it was late in the day that I saw I had a message. Yes, it was from Suzie.

“Eddie, look at this!” I said, running downstairs to the kitchen and, after he had read the short message, he looked at me and smiled.

“Well, I think we have made more of this than she has,” he said and I smiled back at him and then threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“Surely she isn’t going to tell her dad about us, is she!” He agreed, and this time he pulled me to him and we kissed and kissed. And as we had dinner, I read her message again and smiled.

“Hi Emma, so lovely seeing you again. I’ve arranged for Charlie to have a sleepover at his cousins on Saturday. I’d love to see you. Xx”

I very carefully composed my reply. I had to get this right. “YES PLEASE XXX”

 

Suzie

 

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

When Emma had first asked me out it had taken me by surprise. To be honest, nobody had asked me on a date for years. I don’t think it was because I was unattractive. I don’t consider myself a beauty, or anything like that but I don’t think I’m unattractive. And more importantly, I did not miss dating. It’s just that I had far more important things in my life, and I was happy.

The last time I dated it had been a disaster. I say dated but it was a pick up in a club, and back to his place where he tried to fuck me. I suppose technically he did fuck me, in that he put his cock in me. He asked me to stay the night, but I made my excuses and got a taxi home. And whilst he initially tried to persuade me to stay, saying that he would last longer next time, mention of my little boy at home had seen an immediate change in him.

My first date with Emma was just lovely. Emma says she was nervous but she didn’t seem it. I, on the other hand, was shaking like a leaf but, as soon as I saw her, I relaxed. But I was determined to ask her about what she had said to me. It had run, as if on a continual loop, through my head. “It would be just some sexy fun. You know, no strings attached, just great sexy fun.”

What she had told me should have shocked me but it didn’t. What she had said just set my mind racing. Of course, I knew it was not as simple as Emma described it. There will always be issues. For a start, I certainly had not met any man who would be OK with what Emma had said, but having said that, most of the men I had met I didn’t want to see again anyway.

It was when my Dad picked me up, that I remembered her. I cannot say too much on here, for obvious reasons, but when Dad recognised Eddie, I too remembered them both, and their children. I couldn’t believe it!

Emma’s reaction was understandable, but typical of me, I had just blurted it all out when we met for lunch, and it was a few minutes before I realised my mistake. But she was just lovely about it and we spent most of the hour chatting about our families and life in general, so when she left, I agreed to message her when I could see her again.

And I had made a decision. It was about time I had some “great sexy fun.”

 

“When do you think Eddie will be home?”

“Oh Suzie, please don’t worry about Eddie. He will wait until I tell him it’s OK and he will keep himself scarce, even when he does come in.”

I raised my head from her shoulder and rested my chin on my hand. Her hair was dishevelled and her face was glowing warm, and just inches from my face. She raised her arm which had been trapped under me and softly brushed my hair away from my eyes.

“Oh no,” I said, “I’m not worried about him being here. This is his home, this is his bed, and you are his wife.” She gently pulled my head to her and kissed me, sucking softly on my lips and I responded, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

“Shall I tell him to come home then?” I smiled and she kissed me again. “And can he join us in bed?”

“I’d love that,” I replied, and I meant it.

 

Eddie

 

I have to put up with quite a lot. Well, I think so. Emma thinks I have an easy life and that I should consider myself very lucky. And today, on this particular Saturday, I would agree with her.

When I got home, I had gone around to the back of the house, knowing Emma would get a signal from the gate and see on the monitor that it was me.

The message I had received had simply said “Please come home. We are upstairs,” so I knew the kitchen would be empty. But I also knew she wanted me home quickly, as the message finished with a long series of kisses.

The doors were wide open and there, on the deck, were the sun-loungers, two empty bottles of Prosecco and two discarded dresses. The kitchen was empty and, as I went to the fridge, I heard footsteps on the stairs and in walked a naked Emma, clearly dishevelled but with the biggest smile I had ever seen.

She didn’t say a word but quite literally ran towards me and leapt into my arms, her legs wrapping around my waist and locking on, as she simply smothered me in kisses. And wow, didn’t she kiss me.

Her body was warm, almost hot, and her bottom was damp and I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my stomach.

“Oh god, Eddie. I have had just the greatest time ever,” she said, when eventually she broke the kiss, but immediately latched her lips back on mine and continued to kiss me. Then, when she broke the kiss again, she added, “Get a bottle of Prosecco and a beer and take me up to bed, now.”

Carrying Emma upstairs still latched onto my waist, her arms around my neck, and Emma holding two bottles, is a skill I have mastered. Thankfully Emma is tiny but strong and we were soon heading down the landing to our bedroom. But I was not expecting what happened next.

As soon as I stepped into the bedroom, I saw her. She was lying on her front, looking towards the door, her chin resting on her hands and with the cutest, most beautiful smile. Oh wow, her hair, like Emma’s, was dishevelled and her skin glowing and the sight of her beautiful ass was something to behold.

Emma was still latched on to me but was looking at Suzie.

“Suzie, this is my gorgeous hubby, Eddie,” she said. She then looked me straight in the eyes.

“Eddie, this is Suzie. And now I need you to help me ravish her.”

And you all know me by now. I do as I am told.

 

Emma

 

When Suzie and I got home following lunch, we were both in a great mood. She had asked more about our secret life and she had admitted it had initially worried her but, the more she had thought about it, the more curious she had become and, the more curious she had become, the more she had thought about it.

I had told her more and more, trying to get just the right tone but, when we had left the pub and started to walk home, she had held my hand and, as we walked across the park towards where we live, she suddenly stopped and kissed me.

As soon as we were home, we kissed again and then lay next to each other on the deck, enjoying the sunshine. The next kiss was different, so different and I realised this young girl was everything I hoped she’d be and more.

It was Suzie that removed my dress then my panties and then my bra. It was Suzie who pulled off her clothes and pulled me on top of her and Suzie who pushed me down to her pussy and pressed my face into her. And then, it was Suzie who licked me to orgasm, lapping at my soaking pussy and Suzie who told me to take her to bed.

“I hope you realise that other than when I masturbate, that is the first orgasm I have had for years!” I giggled and stroked her soft pubic hair, softly pulling it with my fingers and then allowing my fingers to slide between her labia. She sighed and stretched her back, her beautiful breasts rising and then she leaned into me and kissed me again.

Later that afternoon, when Eddie joined us in bed, I was understandably anxious. But I knew that if Suzie was to become a regular in my bed, this would have to happen and if the green-eyed monster was going to raise his ugly head, well, I best know that now.

I have always thought that being stripped naked by your loved one if front of someone, is possibly the horniest thing ever. I can remember Eddie doing this to me that first time like it was yesterday. And now, it was my turn.

Suzie watched with a beautiful smile and a glint in her eye and, as I unbuttoned his jeans, her eyes opened wider, her face only a few feet from us. Good boy Eddie, I thought, as I knelt next to him and could see his erection straining in his pants. And, as I saw Suzie’s smile widen, she moved towards us and she reached out and stroked him and then, with my help, she pulled his pants down and Eddie’s cock sprung up in front of her.

As we both took it in turn to suck him, Suzie and I exchanged kisses and when, eventually, Suzie mounted him, it was me who guided him into her luscious pussy, and when she orgasmed, I was straddling Eddie’s face, my pussy grinding on his mouth, and I held her tight against my body as the spasms ripped through her.

It is fair to say Eddie did me proud! He managed on several occasions to back off, even taking the opportunity to run down to the kitchen to bring us fresh drinks, reappearing with bottles and a rock-hard cock. But he is only human.

When he slid his cock into me, I was on all fours, with Suzie below me, and I looked down my body to see her licking his erection. As he started to thrust, my tongue lapped at Suzie’s juicy pussy but I couldn’t concentrate as my orgasm began to build, deep inside me. And I knew Eddie was approaching his, as I could feel his cock harden inside me.

My screams were heavily muffled by Suzie’s body, as I buried my face into her pussy and thighs, gripping her bottom tightly but even I was surprised when Eddie let fly. He was gripping my hips hard and as he orgasmed, he pulled me hard onto him, letting out a series of loud groans on every thrust.

After several minutes his cock slipped out and, much to my delight, I felt Suzie’s lips on pussy and I shuddered, my pussy still spasming. Eddie flopped down beside me, his breathing heavy and as I looked up from Suzie’s body he smiled. I gradually raised myself and Suzie wriggled out from below me, her upside-down face eventually appearing below me, soaked in our juices. And the three of us kissed.

We had looked everywhere for her panties and couldn’t stop laughing and we had paused our search several times to kiss, and giggle, as we both remembered yesterday’s fun. And this morning’s fun, come to that.

“They are going to know I have had sex. Look at me!” She was right.

She was looking in the hall mirror, and yes, she looked gorgeous, carrying that morning-after glow, her skin shiny and fresh, her eyes still glinting.

We said our goodbyes before Eddie answered the door. He and Suzie’s dad, Mike, exchanged the pleasantries of two guys who knew each other, albeit a few years ago and then the panty-less Suzie waved goodbye as they set off home.

 

“Come on Eddie, let’s go.” I was waiting in the car and I was excited. I watched as he locked up the house and opened the gates. “Eddie, we will be late!”

“Emma,” he said, fastening his seat belt, “when am I ever late?” True, I thought, he doesn’t do late. I do, all the time, but today was different. “The plane is on time, and we will be there in plenty of time,” he added.

And we were. I ran ahead like an excited child and waited by the arrivals gate. It was the longest five minutes ever. And then I saw her.

“Suzie, here Suzie!” As soon as she saw me, she beamed a huge smile and my heart jumped.

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments