Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Longing Desire For Satisfaction-Chapter-2

"Sunbathing By The Pool, Construction Workers Next Door Take Notice"

33
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was a beautiful day here in sunny Florida, Joan could hear the work going on next door, and my wife decided to sunbathe as she had planned, by the pool in plain sight of the workers. My wife figured it was her backyard, so if she was a distraction to the workers, that was their problem.

Joan had chosen her most revealing and sexy bathing suit from her drawer. She dropped her robe to the floor while looking at her naked body in the mirror. Her hands caressed her breasts and pussy, she loved the look and the feel of her sexy body. She pulled on her sexy bathing suit, making sure it was tight and revealing on her sexy body. Joan loved teasing men, and women. She grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and her towel and headed out towards the pool.

Joan acted surprised when she came into the view of the workers. My wife walked straight towards them, dropping the towel on a chair as she approached the workers, "So what are you men working on this hot day?" The workers stopped what they were doing and came over to my wife. The two men were already hot, with sweat dripping from their bodies, and she saw their eyes checking her out. Joan did not try to cover herself in any way, she knew her hard nipples were pushing out through the material, she did not care, in fact, she wanted to tease these hard-working men. Joan tilted the beer she was holding, to her lips, chugging down half of the beer, with some spilling from her lips onto her breasts. Joan just wiped her breasts with her hand until the stains disappeared. Joan commented, "I'm sorry, I am such a slob, you know how dumb blonds are."

After some more small talk about their project, my wife turned to go lay in the son by the pool, exposing her tight ass, to the already horny workers. She turned back as she heard them making sexy lewd remarks about her, "Why don't you gentleman come over at lunchtime, I have some nice cold beer to go along with a nice lunch." They almost fell over each other accepting the offer, she could see the outline of their aroused cocks, in their sweat-stained work shorts. Joan walked with a definite sexy sway of her ass to the sun recliner by the pool, her pussy already wet with anticipation of what was to come.

My wife lay down on the recliner, face up. She adjusted her suit, pulling it tight, both for her and the workers next door, her hands rubbing her suit smooth over her breasts and pussy. She looked towards the workers, as they watched her, with a big smile. Joan knew the workers were not going to get much work done today. My wife also knew I would be out until late in the afternoon, so she did not have to worry about being interrupted.

Joan lay in the sun for a while, then sat up, grabbed her bottle of beer, sliding the neck of the bottle into her mouth as she drank it down. She swung her legs towards where the workers were working, sliding her hand along her pussy as she got up. It was almost noon, she went over to the pool and dove in. Nothing like a wet bathing suit to excite horny men. Joan had started to visualize, in her naughty mind, these workers taking advantage of her. She pulled herself from the cool pool, not adjusting her bathing suit, even though it clearly showed the outlines of her sexy wanting body.

Joan went into the house to prepare the lunch, she filled a cooler with lots of cold beer and a few sandwiches. She walked suggestively back to her recliner, her bathing suit still wet, showing her sexy body. Joan closed her eyes and leaned back in the recliner, her breasts pressing through the wet bathing suit, her legs open, cooling her hot pussy, when she heard the workers approach.

"Is now a good time miss." I opened my eyes, looking at these two sweat-covered well-built workers, "Yes, your lunch is ready, and so am I." The workers pulled up chairs facing my wife, as she opened and handed them each a beer. She felt their sweaty dirty hands on hers as she passed the cold beers. She opened another beer, slipped the bottle into her lips and drank half of the bottle straight down, and set the rest of the cold beer, between her legs against her hot pussy.

The men were adjusting their cocks in their shorts, as they were growing by the second. Joan stood up, adjusting her towel on the lounger, her ass almost in their faces, When she turned around and sat down, she saw two hot horny men who wanted to fuck her. That was her goal, and they were ready. Joan said, "Are you two men ready for some real lunch?"

They did not speak as they stood up dropping their shorts to cement. Joan spread her legs further, as she leaned back on the lounger, her hand pulling her suit to the side of her horny wet cunt. "This is where you start gentleman, lick my horny juices from my slutty cunt, and be careful as all this beer is making me want to piss"

The two men guzzled their beers down and moved aggressively toward my wife. The larger one pushed the other worker back saying, "I get first dibs on this horny cunt. I can smell her cunt juices from here and I don't care about her dam piss." The large worker pushed her down in the lounger, pushing her legs far apart, his dirty hands pulled my suit down exposing my breast to the breezy air. The worker grabbed the crotch of her bathing suit, as he kneeled down, completely exposing her soaked hairy cunt.

She felt his tongue touch her cunt lips and horny clit. Joan groaned with pleasure. Her hands forced his face deep into her cunt. She wanted and needed to be fucked hard by these two dirty sweaty men. Joan screamed out, "Fuck me you dirty bastards, use me to satisfy all your nasty desires you have been thinking while watching me, and more, I am yours."

Both men were out of control now. Joan's words had turned them into fucking animals. No lovemaking now, they just wanted to fuck the hell out of this teasing horny bitch. She had lost control, and these men were going to fuck her like the horny slut she was.

The second worker pulled his partner from eating Joan's cunt, and dove in like a man possessed, his cock swinging huge in the breeze. The other worker went over to my wife's lips, grabbed her hair and head, and shoved his cock down her throat. Joan gagged as he fucked her mouth deeper and deeper, her cunt being ravaged by his partner. They smelled of raw dirty sweat and called her fucking slutty names, cunt, bitch, and even whore, which just turned my wife on even more.

MaturePassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePassion

Joan's face was getting fucked hard, her breasts were abused, her nipples twisted, and with a huge grunt and fart, the worker poured cum down her throat, triggering my wife's orgasm. As she gagged with the cum pouring from her lips, she squirted cum and piss all over the worker eating her soaked cunt, he did not back off, he wanted all of her naughty juices.

The workers threw a towel on the concrete, grabbed Joan's hot sweaty convulsing body, stripped the suit off of her, and forced my wife to her knees, her ass and cunt fully exposed, dripping with cum and piss, ready to get fucked. The two men took turns fucking my wife, slapping her ass, caressing brutally her breasts and tits. Joan was moaning with uncontrolled intense desire as they continued to fuck her cunt and mouth.

Finally, they were finished fucking my slutty wife. The men pushed her over onto the hard concrete, spreading her legs, leaving her completely exposed, and taking pictures of the slutty bitch they had fucked the hell out of. They grabbed two beers each and headed back to the neighbors to finish their work, leaving you brutally fucked but only partially satisfied, lying on the concrete naked.

Joan heard the rear gate open, yes today the pool cleaner is due, who happens to be a big strapping black stallion of a man. He came around the corner, and stopped, looking at this fucked woman laying on the hard concrete. He approached carefully, "Are you ok, miss? Should I call for help, or come back another day?"

Joan looked into his dark blue eyes, her gaze then flowing down his beautiful black body, naked except for his swimming shorts. Joan answered with a naughty grin, "I think you should carry this fucked horny woman, to her bedroom and take care of her, satisfying all her needs, with your huge black cock. The pool can wait, I can not. I need that shiny black cock to fuck all my holes, filling them with your spunk, make me beg you to stop fucking this sexy white bitch"

The pool man did not hesitate as he lifted Joan up and cradled her in his arms, pushing the door open forcefully, he carried this married, fucked woman to her marital bed. He through the blankets onto the floor as he laid your fucked body on the linen sheets. He spread your legs wide as he went down on you with his huge tongue, your cum fucked cunt, and sucked your horny clit. Joan's legs closed in over his head, as your body rocked against his face, your lips moaning loudly with desire and pleasure, encouraging him to fuck this white bitch, in all her holes.

The pool man's cock and balls, hanging huge from his body, as he finished licking your cunt. He rolled Joan over, placing her onto her knees, ass in the air, exposing that star hole that wanted to be fucked so badly. She felt his tongue on her tight ass, first licking, then protruding into her dirty horny abyss. His tongue went so deep as he ate out your tight overlooked ass. He then climbed onto the bed, standing over her fucked body, and proceeded to push his huge cock deep into your cum filled cunt. Joan squealed out, like an animal in heat, as he fucked her cum filled cunt.

The pool man pulled his dripping cock from your cunt and pushed that huge massive black tool, slowly into your tight ass. He slowly fucked your dirty ass, he slapped your cheeks with his huge hands, on every stroke, deeper and deeper into the bowels of your ass. She felt his balls slapping her hot cheeks, red from being slapped, Joan yelled out," God that feels so fucking good, your huge black cock fucking my tight ass, fill my ass full of your cum,

I want my cuckold husband to know what this very naughty bad girl has done today, I will make him eat out my black cock fucked ass. I am cumming! you ass fucking bastard, fuck my ass deep and hard, hurt me so I will remember your ass fucking." With her scream, they both went into intense orgasms. Joan pissed and squirted all over her black stallion and the bed, The pool man's cum filled her hurting ass. Joan's body shook in extremely uncontrolled orgasmic bliss.

Joan felt his huge cock slowly pull from her fucked ass. She so wanted to suck his ass fucking cock, but collapsed on the bed, dirty cum running from her ass. She did not hear the pool man leave, she must have fallen asleep. How long she slept we do not know.

I walked into the bedroom after work, I was totally surprised to see my wife spread-eagled on the bed, cum running from her cunt and ass onto our marital bed. I did not know who had taken my wife and used her so brutally, I knew it was against her will, or was it? My wife's butt had been spanked vigorously, and her ass and cunt gaping open, dripping cum onto her and the bed. I took a couple of pictures, I knew she would like that.

I took off my work clothes and slid onto the bed between my wife's legs. I started licking the cum from her cunt to her ass, God, she tasted good. My wife's body started stirring as quiet moans came from her lips. I could tell my wife had been fucked hard, the way she likes to be fucked, but by who?

I slowly aroused my fucked wife and guided her into the shower with me. My wife was still in another world as I washed her body with care, making sure she was totally clean. I stripped the bed of the dirty fucked sheets and laid my wife out in our bed, pulling a clean sheet over her beautiful sexy body. I picked up the clothes I had stripped of earlier and laid them on the chair next to the window, I noticed her wadded-up red bathing suit out by the pool, this just added to the mystery. Joan will want to tell me all about her sexual explorations in the morning.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments