Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's Career As A Realtor Gets Even More Exciting-Chapter-Six

"Joan Wins A Weeks Vacation In Clothing Optional Cancun."

40
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"If You Enjoyed This Story, Please Press Like. I also appreciate any comments you may have."

Joan is called into the boss's office. She is a little nervous as she sits in the stuffed chair in front of his desk, her dress riding up, giving the boss an excellent view of her milky white thighs. The boss has a big grin on his face as he starts speaking. "Joan, you are the salesperson of the month, and I am sure you will continue to excel in our office, selling wonderful homes to unique customers. You seem to have a way with prospective clients, and we appreciate your successes in our office. You have won a free vacation for two in Cancun next month. I know you will enjoy this clothing-optional resort to the fullest. Congratulations."

Joan was shocked as she returned to her desk. Her mind started running on all the possibilities this vacation could include. Her cuckold husband would enjoy the trip as well and would not hold her back in any way from enjoying this vacation to the fullest. Joan had difficulty concentrating on her work as she thought about this trip she had just been given and had earned. She had always dreamed of taking a vacation while living her wildest sexual desires.

They were on the plane flying to Cancun, Mexico. Joan was anxious, as she rubbed her pussy, to arrive at this all-inclusive, clothing-optional, five-star resort. Warren seemed to be just as excited as she was. They both knew this would be a week to remember.

They arrived at the resort. Everything was beautiful. We could see the large pool and the ocean from the main lobby, not to mention the dining and dancing areas. Everything looked so inviting. As Joan and Warren were shown to their room, they passed other guests In different states of dress. Some wore sexy bathing suits, and others were topless. They were all friendly and welcoming. Joan could not wait to go out and take part and enjoy all the resort had to offer.

The handsome, dark attendant opened the door to our sweet. The room was gorgeous, and the view from the balcony was breathtaking. He explained the room's features, along with all the upcoming events and personal luxuries available to the guests at the resort. He also explained where full nudity was not permitted, such as the restaurants and the main lobby. As the attendant left our room, he said, "Please call me if you need anything. My name is Jim, and I am here for your pleasure."

Joan and her husband put away their clothes from the suitcases. Joan proceeded to walk out on the balcony and take in the view, naked. "God, The air feels so good on my body. Everyone can see me naked out here. This is going to be a great week of sexual teasing and pleasing. I hope you are ready for some hot excitement because I am. Let's put something on and head over to the pool. I am hungry and thirsty, not to mention horny. I have thought about this vacation for weeks. I will enjoy myself in every way. I hope you are up to your part in this oh-so-naughty vacation. I liked our attendant a lot. He sure is a hot-looking guy. I intend to see just how good he is at his job."

Joan and Warren arrived at the pool. She had on a thong bikini that showed all of her assets, including her hard nipples, pussy lips and tight ass. Warren had a sleeveless tank top on with a red speedo bathing suit, which showed his assets well, as they bulged in his tight speedo, with his well-shaped ass showing in the rear.

Joan and Warren were surprised to see Jim, their attendant, as they approached the pool. Jim came over to greet them. He asked, "'Would you like a covered bed alongside the pool? I have saved one for the two of you. What would you both like to drink? Also, can I get you something to eat? I am sure you two are famished after that long flight. Joan, I am concerned about you getting burned from the sun. Let me put some sunscreen on you to protect your lovely body?"

Joan hugged Jim while inhaling the enticing fragrance from his body. This aroused her even more as she said, "Jim, everything you suggested sounds wonderful. A pepperoni pizza would be good, along with two martini's. Please apply the sunscreen first, as I am already feeling warm. Where do you want me to lay?"

Jim told her to lie on her stomach on the poolside bed, with her head facing the pool. She did as Jim suggested, wondering how far this sunscreen application would go. Jim sat on the bed next to Joan. Warren was relaxed and watching on the far side of the bed as Jim started applying the sunscreen to his wife.

As Jim's large hands touched her skin, an erotic shiver swept through her body from head to toe. She felt his hands sliding over her body as he applied the lotion to her skin. He caressed her neck, shoulders, and arms, then moved down her back. She felt her bikini top released as Jim applied sunscreen to her back. Joan was surprised but not upset as the erotic arousal in her body was intensifying.

Jim continued applying creme down her back and onto the cheeks of her ass. Joan's thong brief left her butt fully exposed. Her legs parted automatically, giving Jim full access to her thighs, butt and legs. Joan moaned softly as his large hands felt like a seductive dance on her whole body.

Jim instructed Joan to roll over onto her back. She started to reattach her bikini top, but he said that would not be necessary. Jim looked at Warren for his reaction. He could tell Warren was ok with what he was doing to his wife. Several couples around the pool watched with great interest as Jim applied sunscreen to every inch of Joan's exposed body.

Jim's hands softly rubbed creme on her face and arms, working his way down to her chest and breasts. Joan's bikini top fell from her body, exposing her erect-nippled breasts completely. Jim pulled the top free from her body, handing it to Warren as he continued applying sunscreen to Joan's upper body. He carefully massaged her breasts and nipples with the sun creme.

Her moans grew louder as her butt lifted into the air, as Joan spoke, "God, This feels so fucking good. You have talented hands. I bet you have a lot more special talents." Her hand searched and found his bulging cock, lying just inside his nylon shorts.

Jim continued messaging Joan's thighs and legs while he gave her a big grin and commented, "Time will tell. You may decide to explore more of my talents." Joan felt his large black hands on her upper thighs, sliding under her g-string bikini. Jim spoke, "Should I stop my lady?"

Joan squealed out in heated, uncontrollable lust. Her hand explored his bulging pants as Jim's hands caressed her soaked cunt. "Fuck no! Make this naughty white girl cum. I need to cum so fucking bad." Jim slid her bikini off her body, leaving her fully exposed. Jim's hands caressed and explored her horny cunt until Joan exploded into orgasmic relief. Everyone close by heard and saw her cum, Joan's cunt squirting, with her lips yelling out heated naughty words.

She lay there for quite a while before Jim pulled her into a sitting position, naked and exposed. He handed her a martini. Joan looked into his face and eyes, smiling broadly. "Thank you so much for applying the sunscreen. I hope I can count on you to repeat that chore tomorrow."

Lannapalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lannapalmer

Jim went to fetch two more drinks. Joan looked at Warren, his jewels bulging in his speedo. She pulled her naked body over to him as they cuddled together. She whispered in Warren's ear something very naughty. Warren nodded back yes with a big smile. She gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss.

Jim arrived with their drinks and sat on the edge of the bed. Joan and Warren were still cuddled together. Joan reached out and handed Jim a piece of paper. Jim read the paper and nodded yes, I will see you two at eight.

Joan and Warren spent the afternoon cuddling and dozing at the pool. Jim brought them dinner so they would not have to return to the room and get dressed for dinner. By six that night, most couples had left the pool. Joan slid her thong back into position but did not put on her bikini top. Warren helped his wife up from the bed at the pool, and they walked towards their room. Everyone we passed took notice of Joan, as she was almost fully naked. They smiled at us and said hi, and we smiled back. Warren said, "Joan, you did not get burned today at the pool, that's for sure."

Joan and Warren were all over each other back in the room. Joan went down on Warren's cum covered cock, like the true cocksucker she is. She sucked and licked while fingering his tight ass, taking his cock and balls deep into her dirty-talking mouth. Warren could not hold on long. Joan was a horny cocksucker, and she wanted his cum deep in her throat. With a loud grunt, he grabbed her head, fucking her face as stream after stream of cum filled her mouth and covered her face.

Warren and Joan showered together, pissing and hugging each other in erotic bliss.

It was eight o'clock, and Warren heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to a good-looking black stud. Jim said good evening as he walked into the room. The lights were dimmed, and music was playing. Joan was sitting on the bed in fishnet stockings and stilettoes heels. With a black fuck me dress, short and silky, clinging to every curve on her body, with a slit traveling down between her heaving breasts and the back wide open down to her beautiful ass, with black silk panties and no bra. On the bed next to her laid several vibrators, along with whips and a paddle.

Joan spoke, "So what do you think, Jim? Am I the white trash you wanted to fuck with my husband watching? I am ready for anything and everything. You primed this slutty cunt this afternoon. I need you to take this horny white bitch and fuck her with that big black cock in every hole of my body. I am all yours to use as you please."

Jim walked over to Joan, lifting her from the bed into his arms, his large lips engulfing hers as they passionately kissed. His tongue was deep into her throat as he kissed her lips, biting her neck, his hands raking her body through her dress. His large hands cupped her ass, lifting her body onto his as her legs wrapped around her black stud. Joan could feel his swollen cock pressing against her panty-covered cunt. Joan squealed out, "Fuck this horny bitch, breed her, make her your own. I want to lick every fucking inch of your beautiful black body."

Jim pushed Joan to her knees on the floor as he stripped the dress from her body, throwing the dress at Warren. Jim told Joan, "Take my pants down, you're a cock sucking cunt. lick, suck, smell, and taste all of my juices oozing from my cock. Push my skin back on my cock, lick it good, rub it all over your beautiful face. Suck those hairy black balls of mine. When I get done, you will smell and look like a fucked bitch, covered in all my juices.

Joan sucked and licked Jim's cock and balls like a hungry bitch. "God, he tasted and smelled so good." Jim pulled her up from the floor, pushing her sexy body onto the bed on her hands and knees. He started licking and caressing her body, from her toes to her ass and then her sweet cunt. She moaned in heated pleasure.

He picked up the ass dildo, sucked it wet, then guided the huge black dildo into her licked rosebud ass. She pushed back, forcing the dildo deeper, just as the paddle slapped her white ass cheek. Over and over, he slapped her ass cheeks as he fucked her ass deep with the vibrating dildo.

Jim tore off his clothes, throwing them on the floor. Joan's ass was swinging provocatively in the air along with her breasts. Jim climbed up onto the bed on his knees, guiding his cock into her horny cunt, while he reached around and grabbed her breasts, clutching her nipples and breasts hard. Jim's cock must have been ten inches long as he sunk it deep into Joan's cunt. He took one hand and grabbed her long blond hair, pulling her head back as he fucked her soaked cunt hard.

Joan was screaming out in pure fucking pleasure, a vibrator in her ass with a big black cock in her cunt. She felt every inch of Jim's huge cock as he fucked her cunt. She could not keep from yelling out all kinds of dirty fucking words. She was in another world.

Jim motioned for Warren to come over and fuck Joan's face. He did not hesitate. He dropped his pants, grabbed her head, and started to face fuck his horny wife.

Jim pulled the dildo from Joan's ass, with her gaping hole staring him in the face. He drove his swollen cock, balls deep into Joan's ass, while slapping her cheeks with the paddle, as he fucked her white ass with his throbbing cock. Jim was not going to last much longer before blowing his wad deep into Joan's ass.

Joan was in orgasmic heaven, begging, sucking, fucking on Jim's cock. She exploded with piss and cum going everywhere, triggering Jim to cum hard deep in her ass as his hands raked her back and twisted her hard nipples. Cum was running out of every orifice on Joan. She was one fucked slutty bitch, who had just been fucked by a huge black cock.

Joan collapsed on the bed, rolling onto her back. Her eyes fixated on Jim's ass fucking cock, dripping with juices. She motioned for Jim to bring his fucked cock to her lips. He moved closer to her face as she reached out, her hand sliding up and down his slippery cum, dripping cock, and pulled the cock to her hungry lips. Joan sucked and licked Jim's cock clean, enjoying the smell and taste of his ass fucking big black cock.

All three of them collapsed on the bed. Joan was in the middle, with Jim and Warren on each side. They slept all night holding each other's fucked body, like a sandwich, with Joan being the exotic filling.

It was late in the morning when Joan woke up. The bed and room smelled of hot sex. Jim was gone, and Warren was in the shower. Joan joined him as they showered together, washing each other down well, wondering what exciting opportunity the erotic resort might have for them today.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments