Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam Awakens, Part 1

"Pam looked up from her kindle to see Brad standing over us. It was impossible to ignore his dangling appendage, even flaccid it was a treat for the eyes."

66
12 Comments 12
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part one of an awakening."

You’ve heard the beginning of my story a thousand times before. Pam and I have been married for over 25 years, and since the delivery of our one and only child, our sex life had taken a nosedive. I always considered Pam and me to be best friends. She had a very Christian upbringing where sex was certainly a taboo subject. Pam always dressed functionally, never overtly sexual, girly or in a way that drew attention.

Early in our relationship, we were adventurous, exploring mutual masturbation, anal sex, double penetration with toys, outdoor sex and dirty talk. Pam was never really into sucking my cock or watching porn films, and she wasn’t very confident when it came to sex, always expecting me to take the lead.

Pam was essentially a plain Jane until naked. She has a cracking body, standing five feet tall with a curvacious size twelve figure, her soft rounded 36D tits always aroused me. I loved her cigar butt nipples when they became erect, and her soft fleshy pear-shaped ass as it swayed when she walked.

One day whilst Pam was at work I decided to have a spring clean. After dusting, hoovering, sorting my wardrobe and stripping the beds, I turned the mattress to discover several pornographic novels and a rather large dildo, a little thicker and a few inches longer than my penis when fully erect. Pam never liked watching porn and I had no clue she was reading it. Intrigued I flicked through one of her dog-eared books.

It opened easily at several well-used sections. I found myself reading about the exploits of a guy and his large cock. Pam had obviously re-read this book many times, her favourite sections included bisexual acts with both men and women. I couldn’t believe Pam was reading stories about a guy eating another man’s cum from his wife’s pussy.

Since having our child, visiting nudist beaches had become a distant memory. In the past, Pam and I had visited several. I always suspected Pam got a thrill from exhibiting her naked body, ever keen to walk hand in hand along the water's edge to the end of the beach and back. I knew she also enjoyed watching other naked women and men, she would glaze at cocks and between women's legs or at their tits as we passed them on our walks.

Ever since my first visit to a nudist beach as a shy teenage boy, the image of Rolf’s cock ring and hugely swollen cock is forever etched in my memory. I had become obsessed with size. So had Pam, but I just didn't know yet.

I always got excited at the beach, never failing to have a throbbing erection. Pam would ignore my aroused state telling me to behave. Secretly I think she got a kick from the attention it received from passing admirers. Once home after a day at a nudist beach, Pam would always initiate sex. She was always very wet, and we always had very long sessions with intense orgasms.

Being a sex-starved horny man for many years, I took to visiting nudist spas, and porn cinemas to explore my bisexual side. I met a guy called Brad a while back in a sleazy cinema. We got on like a house on fire and were of similar age, similar appearance and into the same music, films, porn and sexual activities. The only real difference between us was penis size. Brad was exceptionally well-hung. When fully erect it was a sight to behold. I worshipped his cock and loved sucking him off. He always told me I was the best cock sucker he’d ever experienced.

Having found Pam's stash of porn and a large dildo, it got me thinking. Perhaps I might engineer a chance meeting where Pam would be placed in a situation to witness Brad in all his glory. I suspected that given the right environment and in the right mood, Pam just might be tempted to try something new. If not, we might at least get to have some sex again.

A few weeks later, the perfect opportunity presented itself. Our child was away on an extended summer vacation. Pam and I had also taken some time off work to enjoy the weather as it was glorious. We had bathed naked a few times in the garden but not for several years. At lunchtime I stripped off and crashed out on a lounger with my headphones on, Pam was busy indoors doing something. I must have drifted off, as I came around Pam was also naked on the lounger next to me, with a glass of wine reading her kindle.

“I’ve poured a glass for you,” Pam said pointing to the side table.

“You know what, why don’t we visit the nudist beach tomorrow? The weather is fabulous,” I suggested.

“Yes that would be nice, we haven’t been for years,” Pam said approving of the idea.

The game was afoot.

Later that afternoon I called Brad when Pam was in the shower, explaining my crazy plan. Brad would stumble upon us at the nudist beach claiming to be an old-school buddy of mine. He was under strict orders not to make any sexual advances, just turn up and stay for a while. Most importantly, somehow he had to make sure Pam got a glimpse of his erection.

Pam and I set off the following day, visiting a lesser-known nudist beach. Being midweek it was reasonably quiet. After an hour or so of soaking up the sunshine, I became increasingly impatient for Brad to arrive. Desperate to see how Pam would react to the sight of his mighty erection. I was incredibly excited, just like a kid in a candy store.

“James is that you? I can’t believe it, what are you doing here,” Brad deserved an Oscar for his performance.

“Oh my god! Brad, of all the people and of all the places,” I smiled back relieved by his arrival.

SkinnyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyMistress

Pam looked up from her kindle to see Brad standing over us. It was impossible to ignore his dangling appendage, even flaccid it was a treat for the eyes. Pam seemed uneasy at first by Brad’s closeness, she wasn’t open to strangers, especially naked ones, but there was a glint in her eyes as she examined his penis further.

“Come sit. Tell me what you’ve been up to since school. This is Pam, my wife. Pam this is Brad an old school friend,” I explained.

Brad provided a run-through of his real-life story. Every so often Pam would glance up from her kindle as if to be interested in what he was saying, secretly checking out his thick shaft. After a while, Brad and I sprawled out on our backs to catch the sun. Pam stayed upright reading. I knew she had a great view of his thick flaccid cock.

Brad pretended to be sleeping, as his meat slowly inflated and his heavy shaft shifted slowly up his thigh to lay flat across his belly. Peeping over her kindle Pam watched as his shaft twitched with each pump of blood. Brad was semi-erect in no time. His gorgeous, shaven sausage was on display. Eyes wide and mouth open Pam lowered her kindle visibly shocked by the magnificent display.

“Oh… My… God,” Pam mouthed at me.

Not wanting to chance my luck, I nudged Brad before he was fully erect. He pretended to wake up and be shocked by his arousal. Quickly rolling over as if embarrassed. He apologised, saying he must have been having a nice dream. Pam brushed it off saying these things happen. I could tell Pam was turned on, her nipples were fully erect and her pussy slit glistened with juices which she didn’t try to conceal.

A short while later, Brad made excuses, saying he had to get back home. We went through the pretence of exchanging phone numbers and saying our goodbyes. As Brad departed I turned to Pam.

“My goodness, did you see the size of that thing? His wife is one lucky lady,” I teased knowing full well Brad was much larger when fully erect.

Knowing Pam had become aroused looking at his cock really excited me. I suggested packing up and heading home. Both of us knew what that really meant. As we arrived Pam immediately stripped off and went into the garden spreading a towel out on the lawn. I followed, stripped and joined her. Running a hand up her thigh I reached her pussy lips, she has soaking wet. Three of my fingers slipped in with ease as Pam tugged frantically on my erection.

“Stick it in me, I need you inside me,” Pam was like a bitch in heat.

I climbed on top of her and pushed my rigid shaft slowly into her willing wet cunt. Pam locked her legs around my waist forcing me in as deep as possible, she was gasping with each of my thrusts. I pumped in and out driving deep, completely leaving her pussy before entering it again. Driving her wild with passion.

“Did his huge cock make you wet? I saw you eyeing his girth and length,” I went on. “Imagine his erection stabbing at your pussy, stretching you wide open.”

“Don’t stop, Oohhh, Don’t stop,” Pam panted as she erupted into an earth-shattering orgasm, quivering uncontrollably underneath me.

Imagining the sight of Brad's thick shaft stretching Pam's pussy to the limit, I was unable to hold back my climax any longer. I shot hot jets of cum deep inside Pam and collapsed on her soft breasts. Exhausted from the intense fucking, orgasms and fresh sea air we cuddled up together and drifted off for a while.

The next day we decided to stay home and catch the sun in the garden. We spent the whole day naked chilling out. After a few glasses of wine, knowing Pam was relaxed and probably open to suggestions I popped the question which I had been planning to ask since she saw Brad at the beach.

“Are you OK if I invite Brad over to watch the match on Saturday?” I asked praying she’d say yes. She knew I wasn’t much of a fan.

“Sure, he seems like a nice chap. You don’t often have friends over often so it will be nice,” Pam replied as her nipples hardened.

“Would you like a refill honey?” I asked holding up two empty wine glasses before heading indoors.

My heart raced as I feverishly typed a text message to Brad.

‘Pam and I will be sunbathing in the Garden. Arrive at 13:00 Don’t ring the front doorbell, I’ll leave the side gate open. Follow the path around the house where you’ll find us. Hopefully naked. Don’t forget the weed. I’ve got the pills. See you Saturday x.’

Brad replied instantly.

‘Can’t wait buddy’.

Whilst on a business trip to the Netherlands I discovered the amazing delights of being stoned whilst taking Cialis. Weed always makes me horny, but mixing weed and Cialis took that sensation to a whole new level. It made my cock so incredibly powerful, much bigger than usual and I could stay hard even after an orgasm.

Returning to the garden I caught Pam masturbating. She hadn’t noticed me approaching with the wine, so I went back and stood quietly in the patio doorway and watched. It was obvious she was wanking over the thought of seeing Brad again. Pam came very quickly, muffling her moans as best she could and regained her composure quickly. I walked back into the garden as if nothing had happened. I just couldn’t wait for the weekend.

I was certain Pam would end up riding Brad's huge cock on Saturday. However, I was in for a very big surprise and could not have predicted what happened.

Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments