Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam Awakens, Part 3

"Pam moaned as I finally managed to slip in burying my pole balls deep in her warm vagina. I could feel Brad's cock alongside mine."

36
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"The final part of Pam awakens."

Given Pam’s newfound cock hungry nymphomanic streak I suggested to Brad we might want to take another pill. I was sure we’d need all the help we could get. Pam had made it clear before taking her shower that she wanted to be ravaged again. Brad and I were ready sporting our rock-hard cocks as we sprawled out on the loungers in the sun waiting for her to reappear.

“Mmmmm, I see you boys are ready for more,” Pam stood in the doorway to the patio examining our cocks with dreamy eyes. “Come,” Pam demanded as she turned and stalked sensuously back inside, we quickly followed.

Brad was pushed back onto the sofa. Pam straddled her legs across his lap and rigid shaft. Looking over her shoulder at me she smiled with a devilish grin then slowly lowered herself onto his thick length. The tip of Brad's cock pressed at her opening and parted the lips wide. I was about to get my first view of his over-developed tool entering her pussy. My heart raced, the anticipation of what I was about to see nearly made me cum, I squeezed my rigid cock hard as I watched Brad’s pole disappear from view and stretch her opening wide.

“I adore your huge cock, Brad. I am so aroused right now and want you to fill my aching hole to the brim, fuck me deep, I want it all inside me,” Pam was turning into a slut. I’d never heard her talk in such a dirty manner.

Pam pushed down slowly with one continuous motion. Her vaginal opening stretched wide gripping the thick shaft as it slipped in with a surprising ease. She gasped and moaned as inch after Inch of the thick meat entered her until all I could see were Brad's balls pressed again Pam's quivering buttocks cheeks.

“God, that is soooo fucking deep, right in my A-spot, oohhh yeesss,” Pam gasped gyrating her hips in slow circular motions as her body jolted with the delight of being so fully impaled.

She was in cock heaven, stuffed to the brim, feverishly grinding away on his eager pole. Her swollen clit rubbed against Brad’s pubic bone as she slid back and forth. Every so often Pam would raise up and look down between her legs at Brad’s girthy wet shaft half inside her, Pam’s eyes rolled at the view before slamming back down on it with a splat of juices and more deep groans. Pam was building quickly to an intense orgasm begging Brad for more cock. I was mesmerised by the sight and couldn’t wait to see her cum again.

Unexpectedly, the phone rang loudly, making me jump out of my skin. Reluctantly, I got up to check the base unit for the caller ID. I am not sure Pam even noticed. She carried on grinding her pussy against Brad with his shaft fully submerged.

“It’s Sarah,” I said with all the enthusiasm I could muster.

Pam paused, looking confused until she saw the phone in my hand. I could see her cogs whriring. She smiled with another devilish grin and held out her hand requesting the handset. How on earth could she possibly have a conversation with Sarah whilst sitting on such a huge cock. Pam was unable to control her moans and she showed no sign of dismounting. I motioned my wide eyes at her as if to say are you mad as she took the receiver from my hand.

“Hey you,” is all Pam could manage through a muffled groan as she circled her hips once on Brad's huge penis.

“The mobile is on charge,” Pam explained as she slowly ground her pelvis against Brad and crumpled forward with a violent jerk.

“Sure that… aaahh, sounds great,” Pam’s replies were short, she could hardly string her words together.

“Maybeeee, Oohhh!” Pam whimpered erotically.

Sarah sensed something wasn’t quite right, Pam wasn’t her usual chatty self and was making very passionate sounds. Sarah must have asked what Pam was doing or what was making Pam sound so strange.

“Not the dildo, no,” Pam let out a long moan, I sensed she was even more turned on by talking to Sarah. “I have the most enormous cock you have ever seen inside me right now,” Pam proceeded to bounce up and down on Brad so Sarah could hear loud wet slapping sounds.

I began to wonder what kind of relationship Sarah and Pam had. I was shocked Pam would ever consider talking to Sarah whilst fucking. Pam seemed beyond caring, lost in her sexual ecstasy, high on cock.

“Yes, James is here….. Aaahhh FUCK, YES, that’s so goooood, DEEPER. The side gate is open,” Pam said before ending the call abruptly.

Within a few seconds of hanging up, Pam started climaxing her whole body convulsing uncontrollably. She kept Brad deep inside her vagina even after her extended orgasm. Pam stayed sitting on Brad’s cock for maybe fifteen minutes, her whole body twitching from time to time enjoying the sensation of being full as she regained her strength.

“Are you crazy? I can’t believe you took that call and invited Sarah over.” My mind was racing - how did Sarah know about the dildo?

Without a word, Pam slid off Brad’s erect pole which glistened with her cum. Turning to face me she reached between her legs positioning his thick shaft at her slit. Leaning back on Brad’s chest Pam parted her leg wide. I watched as her pussy lips stretched open again to accommodate him. There was little resistance as the cum soaked shaft slipped back into Pam’s willing depths, It was such a beautiful sight, I watched in awe as his massive pole drove in and out of Pam making her squirm and beg for more.

Pam could see I was loving the view and put on a great show for me, with half of his cock inside her she circled her hips slowly then pushed down repeating the movements as I stroked my cock. I watched eagerly waiting to see her climax again. Brad cupped and massaged her soft large tits. Staring into my eyes Pam licked her lips in a very suggestive way as her eyes rolled upward with each thrust, teasing me, drawing me into her sexual bliss. It was like watching my own private porn show. I was so high on her passion, Pam had me so excited and I was ready to explode. I moved in between their parted legs beating my erection as fast as I could.

“Are you going to spunk all over my pussy, you naughty boy,” Pam said looking down as I slapped my cock on her swollen clit. “Oh God, I am going to cum again,” Pam announced.

A thick jet of hot jizz blasted from my cock landing on Brad's shaft, it dripped down over his heavy balls and I heard him moan. Another much more powerful blast landed on Pam's swaying tits, several smaller blasts covered her mound and pussy lips. Pam started to convulse panting loudly as she reached another orgasm, sitting forward the rest of Brad's cock disappeared from view deep into her, Brad bucked violently as he pumped his load deep inside her. I embraced Pam, kissing passionately as Brad shot his load and her orgasm had subsided.

“Sarah, I assume?” Brad’s voice broke through the silence of our exhaustion.

Turning I saw Sarah frozen in the doorway, dumbstruck as if someone had pressed her pause button. Sarah always wore baggy old jeans and oversized tops that did nothing for her figure, but there she stood looking like a street prostitute in a short leopard print skirt and red high-heeled shoes to match her lipstick. Fishnet stockings clad her slender legs. Her top clung to her body showing off her perky tits and stiff nipples. She had a petite frame which made her banana breasts look full and heavy, her nipples poked out hard and upright through the thin fabric. It was the first time I had ever seen the shape of her body, I never imagined being turned on by Sarah, but she had me lusting for her body in that moment.

Pam stood slowly giving Sarah a perfect view of the dismount, inch after inch of Brad’s tool appeared, seeming to go on forever until finally, the bulbous head came into view as the heavy sausage left Pam’s pussy and slapped down on his belly with a splat. Large dollops of cum and a stream of liquid leaked from Pam, her pussy was still covered with my spunk as she walked across the room to Sarah and kissed her briefly but fully on the lips. The play button had been pressed and Sarah sprang back to life.

“Jesus Pam, he’s enormous.” Sarah stood gazing at Brad's cum covered cock hypnotised but its size. She was obviously impressed that Pam had accommodated such a monster.

“Let's get you comfortable,” Pam said peeling off Sarah's top as Brad and I watched on.

Pam slowly stripped Sarah who put up no resistance. Her skirt, unfastened, fell to the floor, revealing a perfect bald pussy, a tight slit concealed her inner fleshy folds that just peeped into view. Her perky but heavy tits seemed to defy gravity. Baby pink hard nipples stood to attention pointing upward. She had the body of a much younger woman, her milky white skin looked so pale compared to Pam's tanned body. My flagging cock instantly stiffened as I scrutinised every inch of her gorgeous body. I had never considered Sarah to be attractive or someone I’d want to have sex with but seeing her gazing longing at my now rock-hard cock made my legs go weak with a new surge of arousal, I wanted Sarah’s body and wanted Pam to watch me take her.

Pam lead the now-naked Sarah by the hand out into the garden, I watched as her small shapely buttocks jiggled with each step, her pussy mound clearly visible from behind between her slender thighs. My mind raced, and I felt a strong urge to plunge my hard cock deep into her tight hole. I wanted her so desperately, I wanted Sarah to cum hard while Pam watched us fuck. Brad and I quickly followed them outside.

Sitting at the table Pam lit up a joint, she took a few puffs and handed it to Sarah. I watched as they gazed longingly into each other's eyes. I knew Sarah and Pam were old school pals, over the years Sara would often sleep over when I was travelling for work, but never had I considered there was anything more between them than their friendship. I certainly never imagined they might actually be fucking each other.

“Pam tells me everything, James, no secrets between us. I know all her dirty little fantasies and she knows all mine,” Sarah confessed taking another long puff on the joint.

“Tell me, when I am away travelling you do more than sleep over right,?” I quizzed with images of Sarah and Pam engaged in lesbian sex racing through my mind.

I could see the weed was starting to kick in, Sarah had become much more relaxed and carefree, she had slouched back in her chair parting her legs as she studied my erection.

“Oh yes indeed. We have each other fully. Kissing, fingering, licking, scissoring, fisting, dildoing for hours at a time,” Pam lingered on each word, pronouncing them in an erotic voice.

“I never knew how to tell you James,” Pam’s tone changed as she confessed.

“Fisting.” I repeated. Images of Pam writhing on Sarah’s fist flashed through my head.

“We got very drunk one evening. Pam kept going on about how she wanted to be fucked by a huge cock, so we improvised,” Sarah giggled as she thrust her fist in the air.

“Oh yeah, I would like to see that,” Brad said with a cheeky grin on his face.

Pam went on explaining how she desperately wanted to tell me about Sarah, and how they got each other off talking about me in a threesome with them. Apparently, Sarah had always liked me and wanted me, but Pam was afraid of how I’d react if she told me.

“You never seemed interested in Sarah, so I didn’t push it,” Pam went on. “Sarah fancies you, she’s masturbated many times over our home video,” Pam reached for my hand and kissed it. “I do love you so very much, you know that don’t you?” Pam looked loving into my eyes.

“I know you do, honey, and I love you so much too,” I reassured her.

“All those in favour of watching a hot lesbian sex show raise their hands,” Brad butted in with his hand high in the air. We were past confessions and guilt, just aroused and in need of more sex.

“I am ready if you are, Sarah. This weed is so amazing. I am feeling so incredibly turned on and up for anything right now,” Pam took one last puff on the joint before walking seductively back inside.

Pam sat in the armchair draping a leg over each arm to fully expose her fleshy pussy. Sarah kneeled at her alter burying her face in Pam’s wet snatch where she feasted greedily on her juicy pussy with loud slurping noises. Bringing a hand up she pushed two digits into her pussy and two into her ass and frigged Pam fast whilst sucking on her swollen clit. Pam was quickly on the verge of an orgasm. Sarah was clearly a cunnilingus expert and knew exactly how to please Pam.

I moved in for a closer look as Sarah withdrew her fingers and clenched them tightly into a fist. She worked her knuckles around Pam's wet opening lubing up her hand in preparation. Pam was breathing very heavily as Sarah pushed her fist forward. Pam’s vagina stretched wide open then suddenly shrunk quickly around Sarah’s thin wrist, as the fist entered her Pam let out a loud gasp. Sarah pushed her arm in as far as it would go and with long deep fast strokes, she fucked Pam with more force than I had ever expected.

Pam squealed loudly with pleasure as Sarah withdrew her fist quickly from the well-used cavern. A jet of clear liquid gushed from her pussy and hit Sarah square on the chest. Pam continued to climax as Sarah flicked Pam’s clitoris with her thumb and forefinger. Unable to resist I lowered my head and sucked and licked Sarah’s soaking tits tasting the earthy jizz that Pam had ejected.

eroticAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticAss

“That was very kinky,” I said, cupping one hand behind Sarah’s head pulling her in towards me for a kiss.

Sarah responded well locking me in tightly, for a long hot passionate kiss. Her soft lips tasted of Pam’s cum. Gently she grasped my cock and stroked it as my fingers found their way to her silky soft pussy. Slipping two fingers in I remember thinking how tight and hot she was compared to Pam. Sarah and I were soon lost in our own world of pure sexual indulgence, oblivious to anything other than our strong desire to please each other. Highly aroused Sarah pushed me to the floor and mounted me, forcing my cock against my belly she rubbed her pussy back and forth along the length of my shaft.

“I never thought this day would come, I’ve always wanted you, James,” Sarah said gazing into my eyes with dreamy dilated pupils. “I am so ready for your cock inside me,” she panted.

We locked into another long passionate kiss, I felt like a teenager in love for the first time. I imagined Pam had felt the same as she rode Brad. I gripped Sarah’s small soft ass cheeks and guided the tip of my cock at her entrance. Pulling away from our kiss I looked into her eyes as I pushed her down slowly onto my eager erection.

“I want to see your face as my cock enters you,” the words sent a shiver through Sarah’s body as the tip of my shaft parted her hot tight vagina lips.

I pushed Sarah down slowly until she was fully impaled on my hard throbbing shaft, I felt my cock pressing at her cervix, her pussy was hot and wet. Her vaginal muscles gripped and massaged the length of my penis, Sarah started bucking her hips back and forth, moaning as her eyes fixed on mine. Our bodies were in perfect sync, both highly aroused and lost in the ecstasy of each other's delight. I became aware of Pam’s voice over Sarah’s moans. She had recovered from her fisting session and was sitting next to Brad on the sofa watching Sarah and me fucking like newlyweds.

“Wow! You two are on fire,” Pam’s smokey eyes were glued on us.

Testosterone surged through my veins, I felt like a stallion on heat knowing Pam was watching us. It was my turn to put on a show for Pam. I Pushed Sarah off my cock and stood her up to face Pam and Brad. Moving in behind I pressed my body against Sarah, the shaft of my cock nestled in the groove of her soft buttocks. Reaching round I ran one hand tenderly over her breasts as I kissed her neck and ear lobe, my other hand slid gently across her wet slit, over her vulva to circle her swollen clit. She moaned softly and pushed back as I flexed my cock against her ass.

Sarah took hold of my hand as it teased her pussy and pushed my fingers into her soaking hole. Pam watched us lustfully, whilst slowly stroking Brad's cock with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. I eased my cock into position, it was now between Sarah’s legs pressing along her wet pussy slit as I tweaked her hard nipples and groped her perky soft breasts. Without warning, Sarah broke free and pushed back onto the floor. She was eager for my cock again.

“I want to suck your cock.” Sarah licked her lips like a slutty porn star.

Resting on her arms she moved her hard nipples across my chest, then kissed down my body, she licked and sucked on my nipples before working down further. I felt her warm breath on my shaft as her tongue licked down its length to my balls. Shifted up on my elbows I watched her tender mouth go to work. Gazing into my eyes she sucked my balls then up along my shaft to the tip where she licked off the dribble of pre-cum, she then proceeded to suck up and down on my pole with a twisting stroke action, it felt amazing as she slurped away.

I glanced over at Pam who was still watching intently. She smiled and winked with approval. Sarah’s tongue and mouth were so soft as she sucked greedily on my cock. Feeling as though I might erupt at any second and not wanting to cum just yet I rolled Sarah over onto her back. Repeating what she had done to me, I spent time kissing and sucking her tits and nipples before going down on her pussy. Parting her legs wide her pink inner lips and swollen clit were on view, I studied her gorgeous pussy for a moment taking in the view before lowering my head. I gorged on her pussy making her cum twice.

Still shivering from an orgasm Sarah pulled me up from her pussy, she was ready to be fucked again. Resting on my arms above her I positioned the tip of my cock at her opening. Sarah was looking down at her pussy as I pushed all the way in with one slow stroke. Looking over I knew Pam also had a good view of my cock sliding in and out of Sarah, her eyes were fixed on us which excited me even more. I focused my attention back on Sarah, it wasn’t long before we were so completely caught up in each other's pleasure again, lost in our own hazy bubble of sex moving from position to position.

After what seemed like a lifetime of being lost in sexual bliss I became aware of Pam once again. I could hear fast slapping sounds and deep groans. Looking over Pam was in a doggy position, Brad was slamming his full length in and out of her with long deep strokes, pounding away like a steam train, his balls slapping at her pussy with each thrust. Pam’s tits flapped around violently with each thrust as she bucked back on his length. Sarah and I paused for a while to watch in amazement. Pam was getting a real pounding which she was loving.

“Ahh, yes, fuck me, deeper, aaah! Yeesss! Don’t fucking stop,” Pam cried out as she exploded into a huge orgasm that sent her convulsing for several minutes on the floor.

Pam collapsed forward onto the floor while Brad kept thrusting away until he had released his load inside her, It was so intense to watch I could only imagine the pleasure Pam felt. Sarah bucked faster on my cock trying to match Brad's speed, it wasn’t long before I felt my balls tighten. Hot jets of spunk erupted into Sarah's depths and she climaxed instantly, her hot liquid gushed over my pelvis before she fell onto me, exhausted and content. We were all completely spent, it was a while before anyone had the energy to move.

We spent the next hour or so chilling naked on the loungers in the garden enjoying the last of the sun and each other's company. Pam was getting randy again, she had parted her legs wide offering a nice view of her well-used vagina and swollen clit and was fingering herself. Sarah followed suit parting her legs as we chatted, it wasn’t long before Brad and I were hard again and the conversation was back to sex.

“Brad, I want to watch you fuck Sarah, I want to see her cum on your massive cock, she should feel what it’s like to be totally stuffed,” Pam said in a demanding tone.

“I am going to need another puff in that case,” Sarah clenched her breasts and pinched her nipples letting out a little moan at the thought of taking Brad.

I was keen to see Brad squeezing his huge member into Sarah, her pussy was much tighter than Pam’s and I was curious if she could accommodate him. Brad rolled another joint adding a little more grass this time. Just enough for Sarah to be suitably relaxed. As she puffed away Pam tried to describe the sensation of Brad inside her, being so completely full of meat, how intense her orgasms were when Brad’s cock was in her A-Spot. As she listened Sarah’s eyes grew hazy as she stared longingly at Brad’s thick throbbing shaft.

“I think he’s ready to have you, Sarah,” I watched as Brad stood, displaying his magnificent cock for Sarah just inches from her face.

Sarah gasped loudly, shocked for a second, Brad seemed even bigger up close. She reached out and took hold of his shaft. “Oh, my God, it’s fucking huge,” Is all she could say as she led Brad by the cock back inside.

Sarah sat on the edge of the sofa and made herself comfortable parting her legs wide open. The sight of the three of us surrounding her, all with a fixed gaze on her pussy tickled her, Sarah started giggling uncontrollably like a schoolgirl as Brad moved between her thighs. Pam took hold of his monster and guided the tip of his weapon to Sarah’s mound rubbing the head along her slit and around her swollen clit, this made Sarah giggle even more. Pam slid the head of his cock down between her lips so it was at her entrance.

All eyes were on Sarah’s pussy as Brad pushed forward parting her lips wide around his penis head. The realisation of the situation suddenly hit Sarah, she was about to be penetrated by the largest cock she had ever seen. The giggling stopped instantly. She drew in a deep breath in anticipation of the penetration to come. As the head of Brad’s cock entered her tight hole Sarah let out a loud moan, her hands tried to grasp the material of the sofa cushions as her back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell backwards into the sofa. Pam smiled, she knew the intense sensation that Sarah was feeling.

“Aaahhhh, Jesus, sloooow, go slowly,” Sarah was now looking down at Brad’s cock forcing her lips wide. The sight made her shiver.

I was surprised that Sarah’s pussy had stretched far enough to accommodate his girth. Pam circled Sarah’s clit with her forefinger as Brad eased back and forth very slowly letting Sarah stretch out and get used to his size. With each gentle thrust, his cock drove in a little deeper.

“It’s so fucking BIG, I am gonna pass out. Aaahhhh,” Sarah was now fully relaxed and taking deeper faster thrusts.

Her pussy gripped tight around his pole stretching her fleshly inner lips wide over his shaft as he withdrew. Sarah moaned and panted hard as she eagerly rode his cock. She wasn’t able to take him fully right down to the balls like Pam, but she did manage to take a good nine inches and was writhing around, she was really enjoying his huge cock.

“That looks so fucking incredible. Now you know why I cum so hard when Brad is inside me,” Pam said in a slutty voice as she squeezed Sarah’s tits.

The words were enough to trigger Sarah’s orgasm. Her eyes were completely glazed, she even looked slightly cross-eyed as she let out a long moan. Her body shook as she raised her butt high in the air, the tip of brads cock rubbing against her G spot. As her orgasm intensified Sarah’s pussy muscles had squeezed so tight that Brad’s cock was forced out of her pussy followed by a huge gush of liquid. Sarah lay shivering on the sofa as the intense orgasm washed through her body. I felt a strong urge to plunge my cock into her, I wanted to keep her cumming. I repositioned Sarah so she was kneeling on the floor with her top collapsed over on the sofa.

I parted her ass cheeks wide and entered her with one deep thrust, I could feel her vigana muscles contracting in spasms as I fucked her doggy style. Sarah climaxed at least three times in quick succession before she collapsed totally exhausted and unable to take anymore. Sarah curled up in a ball on the sofa, every so often her body would twitch as though an electric shock had been administered.

“That was so fucking hot. She enjoyed that fucking. I can’t believe how horny I am today, my pussy is aching for more cock. I want you to DP me. Pump your hot spunk in my hole,” Pam was already climbing on top of Brad as she motioned for me to come in from behind.

I watched as she positioned his shaft at her entrance and pushed down. Brad’s hands gripped her buttocks tight parting them wide apart for me. The sight drove me crazy with lust. Moving in I pushed the head of my cock at her pussy forcing it in alongside Brad. Pam moaned as I finally managed to slip in burying my pole balls deep in her warm vagina. I could feel Brad's cock alongside mine. As Brad pulled back I felt the bulbous head of his shaft slide along my length. As he pushed back in I withdrew. We took it in turns thrusting in hard as the other eased back. Pam was in heaven.

“Ahhh Yeeesss, that is so fucking gooood, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Pam moaned as we rammed in and out of her greedy pussy.

I felt Brad’s shaft twitching, he was about to cum and I was going to feel it. I pushed my cock into Pam, deep as possible as Brad exploded pumping his warm seed inside Pam, it felt wonderful. I couldn’t hold back any longer and within seconds of Brad climaxing I was ejaculating my sperm, filling Pam to the brim with two loads of hot spunk just as she had ordered.

“Is that enough spunk in your belly, dear?” I blurted out between grunts. Pam cried out as her biggest orgasm of the day ripped through her body.

It took quite a while for her orgasm to subside, my limp cum covered cock had slipped out of her soaking pussy. Brad was still inside so I pulled his now semi-erect cock from her dripping hole and watched the jizz leaking out for a moment. Greedily I licked and sucked on Pam's pussy and then down on Brad's cock taking turns cleaning up the sweet tasting sloppy messy of spunk and cum. Brad moaned as I sucked on his cock forcing as much as I could down my throat, it wasn’t long before he stopped me, he was too sensitive for me to continue.

“Now I am totally fucked,” Pam said with a big grin on her face as she cuddled up next to Sarah on the sofa for a while.

Our evening ended there it was nearly ten and Brad was due home. Pam tried to stir Sarah but she was still out cold so I carried her up to our bed where we all slept together. I was awoken at five o’clock in the morning, I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming or not to start, but I was sure I sensed a warm mouth around my penis.

Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments