Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break - Part 1

"A steamy bus ride"

114
17 Comments 17
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My friends and I are waiting at the bus stop after a long day at the Florida beach. We are all wearing bikini tops with jean shorts covering our bottoms.

“I’m so ready to get back to my Air BnB”, I say to the girls. I had to rent a separate place because my classes didn’t start back at the same time as theirs, due to going to a different college. As they all voice their agreement and nod along with me the bus pulls up. The front of the bus is completely packed, so we all make our way to the back.

As the first one on the bus, I sit on the very last seat which stretches across the entire back of the bus. There is already a man sitting there, and I notice that he is so hot. He can’t be more than a few years older than me. As the rest of my friends shuffle in, I have to scoot closer to him due to the lack of available seats.

“I’m so sorry to be squeezing you in like this,” I say to him.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s not a problem!” he replies.

I turn and mouth oh my god to my friends closest to me, which makes them all giggle.

Us girls make idle chitchat for the rest of the bus ride, talking about our day and what assignments we have due when we get back from break. After about fifteen minutes, we reach my friend's stop and they all get up to leave.

“Text us when you make it!” they call back to me.

“Not getting off with them?” the handsome stranger asks me.

“No, I have a bit longer till we make it to my stop.”

Before we leave the stop more people file in to where I am still almost touching his side. I try not to think about how cute he is and how long it’s been since I’ve been with anyone. As I fail miserably to not think about these things we reach the next stop. A few people get off and others move around so more people can have their own seat. This leaves just the two of us in the back, but I only scoot a few inches away since I was very comfortable with where I was. I glance over at him to see him grinning at me. My face warms slightly as I realize he knows what I’m thinking.

Suddenly the bus makes a very sharp turn and he reaches down to press his hand into the seat to steady himself, but slightly overreaches and accidentally grabs the inside of my upper thigh. I gasp at this sudden unexpected touch and he yanks his hand back.

“I am so sorry!” he says as his ears redden in embarrassment.

“It’s ok!” I reply, “I really didn’t mind,” I add in a lower voice. His mouth opens in shock as he hears me, but I just hold eye contact and don’t retract my statement.

“Oh really?”

“Yes really,” I respond, “in fact, it’s ok with me if we have to take another curve,” I finish in a whisper.

I scoot back into my original spot right next to him as he looks back at me in amazement. Then his eyes darken as he places his hand back on my thigh. I instinctively spread my legs apart which leaves my thigh pressed against his.

I can feel the pressure building between my legs as he slowly moves his hand upwards, still holding eye contact with me, as if this is a game of red light- green light. He’s got another thing coming if he thinks I’ll be the first to say red.

As his hand continues its slow journey, I lean my head back into the seat and lift my leg up and over to lay it across his lap. Taking my cue, he suddenly grips my vagina and starts massaging his fingers up and down. I feel the heat building as my pleasure increases. Reaching down, I unbutton my jeans shorts and shimmy them down onto my thighs so he can massage me harder. Which he does, almost painfully.

Then, he shifts his body and reaches around my hips and moves me to where I am sitting in front of him, almost on his lap. He lifts my other leg and sets it over his knee. Gaining better access he pushes his fingers into my pussy past my bikini bottoms. I try not to moan out loud at the sudden penetration but it’s so hard to keep it in.

AngieGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngieGuzman

As he pushes two of his fingers in and out of me, I slowly start to grind into his hand. Then, as he finds my clit, I lean back into his chest, losing the strength in my knees. He continues circling and pressing my clit with one finger and his other continues sliding in and out of my wet pussy, as his other hand wraps strongly around my hip and thigh.

I can feel his cock hardening behind me through his gym shorts. I want him so bad, even if someone can hear us. I lift myself up slightly so I can push his shorts down and free his cock. I twist around to look at him in case he wants me to stop.

“Do it,” he whispers thickly to me.

Getting this confirmation, I turn back around and ease further back into his lap. He grabs my hips with both hands as he pulls me towards him. He reaches down between us and directs his cock into my dripping pussy. We both groan in pleasure as his tip eases into me.

Suddenly, I realize that he is bigger than anyone I’ve been with and I wonder if I’m going to be able to stay quiet. Thankfully the bus isn’t as full anymore and most people are sitting towards the front.

“Fuck me nice and slow” I breathe. I rock into him, stretching more to allow more of him into me.

Then, suddenly, the bus hits a huge pothole and he is pushed hard into me. I cry out silently, it feels like I’m going to rip in half. He grunts behind me at the sudden penetration and starts thrusting his hips up and down as I continue rocking my hips.

“Stretch for me, baby,” he whispers into my ear, “Stretch for me so I can fuck you harder.”

God I want to do anything he says. Determined to take all of him into me, I move my hands from the seat and grab him underneath his thighs. I use this new leverage to push myself harder down onto him as he thrusts harder into me. He lets go of one of my hips and I turn around to tell him to put it right back when suddenly I feel his finger entering into me and he starts to circle my clit.

I can barely breathe as he continues to message me and thrust into me at the same time. My legs start to shake as I am overcome with pleasure.

“Try not to scream,” he whispers laughingly into my ear as he strokes my clit harder and harder.

My vision starts to tint black as I feel an orgasm coming on. He starts to jerk around as he thrusts and I realize we are both almost ready to cum. I’ve never cum at the same time as my partner before and realize he is both bigger and better than anyone I’ve had. As he moves his hand back to my hip he starts pulling me down hard onto him in time with his thrusts. Thank god I’m silent when I orgasm or else every person on that bus would have heard exactly what he is doing to me.

As I feel the waves of pleasure knock into me, I feel him squirt his cum into me at the same moment that I do. And holy fuck does it feel good. Coming down from my euphoria I move my hips in circles to finish out his orgasm.

We are both left panting when I look over at the other side of the bus. My heart stops in my chest when I see another drop-dead gorgeous man looking at us and stroking himself. My eyes widen as I make eye contact with him, he holds this contact as he continues stroking himself. Suddenly I feel ready for a round two with him, a thought which genuinely shocks me. The man who is still inside me, omg I don’t even know his name, sees me looking at the other man. He squeezes my hips possessively.

“We should go back to your place, and maybe he wants to come along.”

My breath stops in my throat as I process what he says. Now I can’t think of anything I want more than that.

The bus pulls into the next stop and I realize we’ve gone waaay past my intended stop. We make our way off and I look at the other man, and beckon him along. He gets up after us and we all wait for the next bus. Hopefully, or not hopefully, we don’t miss our stop again.

Thank you for reading, if you enjoy it let me know! I have ideas for a part two ;)

Published 
Written by KatieBugs101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments