Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break Part 2

"From the bus seat to the bedroom"

32
2 Comments 2
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: this chapter will be in third person, not first person like part 1. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Main character's name is Alesha."

As the three make their way into Alesha's Air BnB, she cannot believe where the day has taken her. First, she had a fantastic beach day with her friends, then she met a sexy stranger on the bus. Who she then proceeded to have amazing sex with on said bus. Then, as they were both finishing, she made eye contact with another ridiculously hot guy, who then agreed to go home with both of them.

She just can't get over how lucky, and horny, she is.

"So, what's the plan for this?" she asks the two men, "I've never done this before so I'm not sure how it works." Bryce and Nick just look at her incredulously, as if they don't believe this is her first time with two men. Nick, who was her first encounter on the bus, says, "Well, I might need a little more time to recover before round two," he winks as he goes to locate the bathroom. Bryce looks at Alesha and she leads him to the bedroom by the hand.

None of them spoke much on the second bus ride, and they all seemed to prefer that inkling of anonymity. Bryce gently pushes Alesha against the wall and begins to kiss her. A soft "Oh" escapes her lips when he grabs her roughly by the ass. "Watching you two together made me more jealous than I have reason to be," he whispers into her ear, "so I think it's only fair to make Nick jealous by making you scream my name."

"That's hardly fair since I couldn't scream at all when Nick had his way with me," she responds breathily.

"Too bad," is his answer as he starts to undress her. First, he removes her jean shorts. Then he unties her bikini top and lets it fall to the floor. He takes a moment to admire her breasts, which take full advantage of Alesha's youth in their plump, round shape. He leans down and takes one breast into his mouth. She leans her head against the wall and lets out low, pleased moans as he swirls around her nipple with his tongue. Once he starts to nip at her she pushes her hands into his hair to hold his head. After another moment he begins to work her next nipple, and both are hard and achingly firm before he lets up.

Alesha then lifts his shirt over his head and admires his trim, fit physique. She runs her hands through his chest hair and is pleased to realize it is soft, and not scratchy like most men have. Bryce unbuttons and removes his shorts and underwear. She looks at him in shock, he is even bigger than Nick, who was the largest she's ever had. She relishes the challenge of stretching to fit all of him in her pussy, which is beginning to beg for some attention after the love he has shown her breasts.

He moves them over to the bed. Alesha climbs on top of the bed slowly, leaving her ass out towards Bryce. He walks up right behind her and gives her ass a firm slap which turns into a tight squeeze. He then climbs onto the bed behind her and flips her onto her back. He starts to kiss her neck, moving slowly down her body. He barely scraps her nipple as he slides past, leaving her to let out a breath of anticipation. He moves further down her body, hands sliding down her hips. She is still wearing her bikini bottoms, so he hooks his fingers into them and works them down over her ass. She lifts her lower body off the bed to help him.

He kisses his way slowly back up her legs, moving to her inner thigh. She spreads her legs open to give him better access to her, now dripping, vagina. Slowly, so slowly, he makes his way up, until she can feel his hot breath on her. Then, he stops. She begins to pant and involuntarily lifts her hips towards him, begging him to continue. She looks down at him, catching his eye. He winks, and then his mouth dives into her. The force of it has her arching her back, pushing her head down into the pillows. She moans as his tongue works its way into her vagina, coating his face in her juices. He then starts to circle her clit with his tongue, making her moan in pleasure. Then, he pushes against her clit and starts forcefully moving his tongue up and down. Alesha's hips start to buck wildly, out of control from the pleasure. She moans louder and louder, then lets out a small shriek when Bryce suddenly starts sucking on her clit. Her knees begin to go weak as she feels the wave of pleasure start building.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Then, much to her dismay, he stops and lifts his head. "No, please don't stop," she begs, trying to catch her breath.

"I have to, or else you won't have enough for anything else," he responds, "and I have so much more to do to you."

She feels her heart skip a beat at his words, wondering how much more she can take since just his tongue almost brought her over the edge. Bryce once again starts kissing his way up her body, pausing at her breasts to show her hard nipples more attention. He rolls each one against his teeth with his tongue, making Alesha suck in a breath from the pleasurable pain it causes. As he settles his body between her legs, he kisses her deeply once again letting her taste herself from his lips. Impatient for the next part, Alesha widens her legs even more and pushes her vagina into him.

"Not yet," he admonishes.

"What are you waiting for? Just fuck me already," she says desperately, making him breathe out a laugh. Then, Nick walks back into the room, naked, and sits on the chair in the corner. He spreads his legs open and grabs his dick in his hand, ready to get hard again by watching them. Bryce turns back around and winks at Alesha before slowly lowering onto her. Alesha is surprised by how turned on she feels having Nick watch her with Bryce.

Bryce lowers his hand between them and guides his large penis into her lubed-up pussy. She groans at the size of him, knowing she is about to be stretched more than ever before. He begins to work his way deeper inside, bit by painfully slow bit. She is panting now with the combination of wanting him so badly, and feeling the burning stretch of her vagina. He thrusts deeper into her, one hand on her thigh and the other on the headboard behind her. She moans and pants loudly as he thrusts almost fully into her. She then starts squeezing her vagina around him, making him moan. He starts thrusting even harder, sliding almost fully out before each thrust, as Alesha screams in pleasure.

Then, his thrusts stop. Alesha moans at him to keep going.

"Beg for me," he breaths into her ear.

"Yes, please, keep going."

"Beg, Alesha."

"Please Bryce, fuck me," she begs louder.

"Scream for me," he demands.

"God, Bryce, fuck me! Fuck me, Bryce!" She screams as she feels the wave once again build momentum.

He thrusts powerfully and rapidly into her, pounding at her until she can't even tell she is screaming and moaning anymore. "Yes Bryce, yes oh god, fuck me harder," she begs.

Complying, he grabs the headboard with both hands and pulls his body into hers, groaning with pleasure. She starts moaning as she feels her orgasm reach its max. He cums forcefully into her and leans, spent, over her. Her hips continue twitching and bucking gently as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was amazing, I still can't breathe," she whispers into his ear. As he starts to get off of her, she wraps her legs around his back and pulls his face into her. She kisses him deeply, still tasting herself on his lips. She looks over at Nick to find that he stroked himself to ejaculation just by watching them. She feels pressure building once again from her crotch knowing that he saw everything and heard her screams.

"Let's all rest a bit, and then maybe Nick will be ready to have another go, see if he can make you scream too," Bryce says as he lays down on his stomach beside her, one hand resting on her breast. Nick climbs into bed on her other side and places his hand onto her inner thigh.

"Sounds good, how about a little competition to see who can make her go louder?" he asks Bryce.

"Works for me," he laughs in response.

"Me too," Alesha breathes, "definitely me too."

~End of Part Two~

Published 
Written by KatieBugs101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments