Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur

"An evening in the garden turns into a show"

51
16 Comments 16
7.1k Views 7.1k
820 words 820 words

The heat had been stifling all day, making it far too hot to work outside. I had spent the day inside doing laundry, cleaning and watching a movie. As evening approached, it became shady and cool in the back yard.

I grabbed a few beers and my phone as I stepped out into the hot, humid air and onto the patio. The stones were hot on my feet so I quickly took a seat in the closest chair under the shade of the fruit trees next to the fence. The slight breeze felt good on my bare skin as I relaxed in the chair, opened a beer and put the earbuds in. My playlists came up and I picked an upbeat selection of classic rock. I hit shuffle and waited.

Hotel California. Perfect.

I scrolled through my phone as the music played and the heat of the day slowly dropped away. My mind drifted as I relaxed, stopping to think about what my wife and her sister were doing on their weekend away. Likely sitting on a bar patio, having a few glasses of wine and flirting with the locals. The thought of it aroused me.

I pulled up a few porn videos and watched some hotwife and threesomes as my cock hardened and the music played in the background.  Thinking of her with someone else always gets me hard and it was easy to picture her in the videos as I pulled my cock out of my shorts and slowly began to stroke myself.

Soon I was caught up in the lusty feelings as I sat back in the chair, put the phone on the patio and began using both hands to pleasure my aching cock. Slow strokes up and down, light grazing and teasing to extend the feelings. Soon I was edging myself and fighting the urge to finish.

I caught a glimpse of movement through the fence and looked over to see Ellen kneeling in her garden. Her eyes were fixed on the sight of my hands fondling my swollen cock.

Ellen and Brian have lived next door to us for about fifteen years. Like us, their kids were grown and out of the house. We were always friendly and chatted on occasion but were not close friends, just neighbours. Ellen is a little over five feet tall with the curves of a middle-aged mom. She keeps her blonde hair styled in a short cut that is slightly spikey. It suits her pretty face.

MANUELALORENS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANUELALORENS

I hesitated for a moment as I looked at her and her eyes locked on mine through the small gap in the fence. I gave a slight smile and started stroking again as her gaze returned to the swollen cock in my hands. I struggled not to cum as the thought of her watching me jerk off excited me greatly. 

I could make out the movement of her hand going between her thighs but was unable to see much through the fence. The thought that she was fingering herself while watching me was extremely titillating. I found my cock as hard as it's ever been, the fat tip swollen and purple as I continued to tease myself.

I shifted in the chair slightly, allowing her a better view as I cupped my balls and stroked the thick meat in my hand. My eyes were glued to the gap in the fence as I felt my load building to the point of no return. I wrapped the thumb and finger of my left hand around the base and squeezed slightly.

Her eyes were large and focused as her hand moved around vigourously between her legs. I could feel the cum seeping from the tip of my swollen cock, my hand getting slick as it ran down the shaft. I pumped my hand faster and felt the familiar pressure of impending explosion.

I locked my eyes on her face and watched her expression as my cock erupted. Strings of pearly white flew across my chest and stomach, spurt after spurt, as I groaned in pleasure. They were replaced by the slow flow of cum running down my shaft as my orgasm waned and my balls emptied out.

Her eyes suddenly closed and she looked away. I could see her quivering.

After a few slow strokes, I took my hands away and let my semi-soft cock relax and recover. My orgasm had been intense and huge thanks to Ellen's presence on the other side of the fence. Knowing she had watched, and presumably enjoyed, me pleasure myself gave me a sense of satisfaction and I felt a sudden sense of shared intimacy.

I saw her look through the gap in the fence once more and our eyes met for a moment. Then she stood up and disappeared.

I lay back as the cum started running down my torso, drank down my beer and closed my eyes.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments