Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

twilight voyeur - part 2

"Ellen watches again"

37
13 Comments 13
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It had been almost three weeks since Ellen watched me through the gap in the fence. Each time I went out into the yard I looked to see if she was out there, hoping she might be waiting for another show. The memory of her watching me jerk off was stuck in my head, replaying time and again.

Her blue eyes wide and bright, her gaze so focused on my cock as I stroked it. The intensity of the orgasm when my cock exploded and shot the huge load across my torso. The quiver she gave as she reached climax while she watched and the look in her eyes when we were done.

I wanted it again.

***

I strolled through the doors of the grocery store and went directly to the aisle with the baking supplies. As usual I had been sent on a mission for something my wife missed while shopping - a packet of yeast and a small bag of icing sugar - and had been dispatched to find these desired objects post-haste. 

As I turned into the aisle I almost collided with the woman standing there.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized.

Ellen turned and looked up at me.

"Oh... hi," she said sheepishly.

"Hi, Ellen," I replied. "Didn't mean to run you over."

"No worries," she said with a wave of her hand.

We stood quietly in an awkward silence for a moment before she turned to walk away.

"Anyways... I should go," she said.

"Wait," I blurted out as she began to turn away. "How are you?"

She looked down and was avoiding eye contact as she spoke quietly. "I'm okay."

"How's your garden doing?" I asked.

She blushed and glanced at me quickly before looking down again.

"I haven't seen you out in the yard," I added.

She shuffled her feet slightly and cleared her throat before looking up at me.

"It's... it's doing good. The tomatoes are doing very well."

"Good to hear. How bad have the weeds been?"

"I need to weed it again, they grow like mad."

"Maybe you should weed it tonight before the sun goes down," I suggested. "I have to weed ours as well."

She flushed red, turned and began to walk away. After three steps she stopped and I heard a quiet reply.

"Maybe."

She quickly pushed her cart down the aisle, looking back once before turning and disappearing from my view.

***

It was still hot out as I finished weeding. The sweat on my brow ran into my eyes as I sat back on my knees and wiped it away with the back of my hand. The heat of the sun had felt good on my bare torso as I worked and was now beginning to recede as sunset approached. I heard a slight rustle on the other side of the fence and caught a glimpse of Ellen through the gaps as she knelt in her garden across from me.

"Well, hello there," I said quietly. "How are you?"

"I'm... here," she replied meekly. 

I smiled and our eyes met through the gap. She glanced over her shoulder at the rear of her house before turning back to me.

"I'm just here to do some weeding," she said quietly.

"Of course," I replied.

"Brian is home," she stated.

"I'm not home alone either," I shrugged. "Just weeding the garden."

She looked back at the house again before moving closer to the fence. I saw her tilt her head slightly and look at me.

"You don't have a shirt on," she said quietly.

"No, just shorts. It's hot out."

"You're very... muscular," she added as she slowly plucked at the weeds in front of her.

"Thanks. I try to keep in shape, it's good for the heart and the soul," I responded. "Also for the sex drive."

She glanced back at the house quickly.

"Brian doesn't have much of one anymore," she murmured.

"Sorry to hear that, Ellen. At least you know it's not your fault."

She looked at me quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Well, your an attractive and sexually appealing woman."

She blushed and looked down. She pulled a few weeds out before looking back at the house. As she did I moved closer to fence, staying on my knees. When she looked back I was inches from the fence and her eyes were at level with my crotch.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

"Uh...I'm just... weeding, okay?" she said meekly as she looked up me.

"I'm finished weeding," I told her. "Do you mind if I do something else?"

She looked back at the house again, this time a little longer and then moved slightly down the fence. I shifted over and found that she had stopped where there was a knot hole in the slat and a larger gap as a result. She was on all fours and very close to the fence, slowly pulling at the few weeds there. The shrubs next to her seemed to provide her some cover from the house.

"I... I'm not sure that's a good idea," she mumbled. "but it's your yard so..."

She froze and her eyes locked on my crotch as I slowly lowered the zipper on my shorts. I tugged them down slightly and my hardening cock sprang into view, inches from her face and at eye level. I began stroking it slowly.

She glanced up at me, back at the house and then focused her attention on my now fully-erect cock. I stroked slowly, making sure she could see the whole length as my hand traveled the thick shaft.

"You're much bigger than Brian is," she whispered. "I've never seen one as big..."

"Have you seen a lot of cocks?" I asked as I stroked the fat, swollen head.

She slowly shook her head. "No."

"Do you ever suck Brian's cock?" I asked as I began to stroke faster.

She sucked on her lower lip and looked up at me.

"Sometimes... not for a while though" she admitted.

I felt I was getting close and began stroking faster. I leaned against the fence with my left shoulder and my swollen cock was a board away from her hungry mouth. I was getting very turned on and almost ready to pop.

"You should go suck his cock," I urged. "Pretend it's mine."

She looked at me, her face flushed and her eyes gleaming.

"Suck his cock while you think about this big, fat one," I hissed.

"It is big," she moaned quietly.

"Then come back and tell me about it," I urged as I felt my cum building.

"Yeah? You want me to tell you about sucking his cock?" 

"Oh, yeah... and about making him cum," I moaned.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked hoarsely.

"Oh... yeah," I grunted. "Do you want it now?"

"Yeah," she huffed, "Do it. Cum for me."

My cock erupted and she watched with her mouth open and eyes wide as the streams of cum poured out. Three big spurts were followed by a steady stream flowing over my hand as my balls emptied out. The orgasm was intense and the load huge as I watched her expression. I struggled to not groan loudly as my climax passed.

"Wow," she said with a big grin. "What a huge load!"

"Thanks to you," I sighed. "Did you like watching that?"

"Oh, yeah," she giggled.

"You should let me watch you sometime."

Suddenly she looked back to the house and got up on her knees, moving away from the fence.

"Brian is looking over here," she announced.

"You should go and suck his cock," I suggested.

She giggled. "Maybe I should."

"Do it," I said. "Suck his cock while you think about my big, fat cock cumming for you."

"Yeah..."

"Do it outside or on the deck, let me watch you," I suggested.

"Oh, I don't think so," she said quietly.

"Then go inside and suck him off, make him cum like I did." 

She smiled. "And then tell you about it?"

"Yeah, tell me about sucking his cock while you watch me again."

"I do have more weeding to do tomorrow evening," she said with a sly grin.

"Me, too," I replied.

She giggled, stood up and brushed the dirt from her knees before heading for the house. I tucked my cock away, zipped up and moved back to the patio, watching as she glanced over at me before going into the house.

"You're welcome, Brian," I said as I sat down on the patio chair and relaxed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments