Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter I: The Looking Glass

82
51 Comments 51
13.7k Views 13.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"In which Alice spies a sailing ship and is captured by pirates!"

Alice plucked a daisy and idly plucked the petals, one by one with a sigh. She’d grown bored of sitting on the bank, her bare feet dangling in the cool waters of the brook, while her sister read.

‘It’s not even an interesting book,’ she thought to herself, having glanced once or twice over her shoulder. ‘Full of romantic notions and flowery verse. Much too polite for my tastes.’ While the title had promised randy pirates, she was quite convinced that there was very little adventure, let alone ravishment, to be had within the pages.

She was considering whether it was worth the effort to go in search of real pirates, well aware she hadn’t packed a lunch, let alone dinner, for such a trek to the coast, when she spied a miniature galleon sailing midstream.

‘How curious,’ she said to herself, peering closer, not at all surprised to see it manned by tiny animals dressed as sailors. The words ‘Looking Glass’ were painted upon its hull. ‘Such a strange name for a ship. I wonder where it has sailed from and where it is bound?’

Without a second thought, she slid off the bank and into the water, unsure of her intentions for it did not look in need of rescuing. Still, the small crew might be lost and in need of a guide familiar with the local landmarks.

“Ahoy,” she called out quietly, not wishing to alarm her sister, for although the ship did not fly the skull and crossbones, it was not out of the question that they might be scoundrels or ruffians.

The word had not even left her tongue when a most peculiar sensation took hold. A dizziness swept over her and a sudden falling sensation.

“Oh dear, what is happening to me?” she exclaimed, concerned as the small brook grew larger and larger, becoming a vast river full of strong eddies that threatened to pull her under.

Never a strong swimmer, Alice struggled, thrashing her arms and legs about as she was spun this way and that until she was quite breathless and more than a little cross that her sister had yet to notice her predicament and come to her rescue.

The crew of the previously small and now quite large ship, however, had noticed her distress.

“Man overboard!” came the cry, followed by a startling splash as a dinghy landed beside her. With a mighty effort, Alice kicked her feet and grabbed hold until she was pulled up out of the water and onto the wooden deck, water pooling beneath her.

“What have we here?” asked one of her rescuers, a scruffy striped skunk with a tail that twitched constantly and an eyepatch. He regarded her suspiciously with his remaining eye.

“Fur and whiskers,” remarked a badger. Alice thought he looked quite handsome in his blue coat and polished brass buttons. “I’m not at all sure. Could be a duck, seeing as we fished it out of the water.”

“Or a fish! It certainly looks fishy,” muttered a prickly looking hedgehog with a pistol tucked into his sash.

“What should we do with it?” wondered the skunk. “Throw it back into the water?”

“If it’s a duck we could stuff it with bread crumbs and sausage and roast it.”

By this time Alice was surrounded by at least a dozen hungry looking sailors and beginning to grow concerned as they shouted out a chorus of suggestions on how best to serve her for dinner.

“Or fry it with pepper and onions,” shouted out a rat in tweed breeches.

“It’d make a good pie.”

“We could put it in a stew. Be tasty with carrots and potatoes.”

“And pepper and onions.”

“You’ll do no such thing!” Alice rose to her feet in alarm, fists on her hips as she stamped her foot. “I’m neither fish nor fowl. I am a girl and my name is Alice,” she declared, silencing the crowd for a brief moment until the rat mumbled that, no matter what she was, she would be tasty prepared in pepper and onions.

‘Well, you’d wished for an adventure,’ Alice told herself with remorse, quite certain she was about to become the main course and wondering if perhaps it would be wise to take her chances in the river once more when a white rabbit dressed in a crimson waistcoat and a silk scarf pushed through the menacing throng.

He paused in front of her, his nose and whiskers twitching thoughtfully as he looked her over.

“Goodness me,” he frowned, cradling a pocket watch in his paw and shaking his head as he glanced at its face.

“No time for that, no time at all. The Captain wants to see her. In his cabin.”

Alice sighed in relief. Perhaps she wasn’t to be eaten after all. Relief turned to alarm once more, however as the rabbit continued.

“Scrub her down and put her in chains. Hurry now. Mustn’t make him wait.”

 Eventually, Alice found herself being led to the Captain’s quarters, flanked by the badger in the blue coat on one side and a stern looking terrier dressed in tartan on the other. She was nearly naked, having been stripped down to her undergarments, and her skin still tingled from the rough and thorough scrubbing they had given her. Curiously, she found herself enjoying the sensation. Nor did she mind too much that they had fitted her ankles with steel cuffs and hobbled her with a short chain. Likewise, her wrists were fastened behind her back and she’d been fitted with a collar as well, a chain connecting it to the one connecting her wrists.

“I assure you this is all rather unnecessary,” she had complained.

“Captain’s orders,” Badger replied gruffly as he smacked her roughly. On her bottom! How dare he!

‘I really should give him a piece of my mind,’ she said to herself. ‘Taking liberties like that!’ Curiously, she felt a strange sense of excitement at her predicament as sailor after sailor paused to stare.

The white rabbit with the pocket watch ushered her in, leaving her chaperones to guard the door. The Captain’s room was both comfortable and exotic. It seemed to Alice that artifacts from lands as far away as Africa and Asia were on display as well as some that must have come from somewhere even more fantastical.

“You’re late,” the rabbit chided her as she paused upon a zebra skin rug. Although it was a very strange zebra that had blue and green stripes.

“Late for what?” Alice wondered, still distracted by the wonders within.

“He doesn’t like being made to wait. Not at all,” it continued nervously, ignoring her question it hurriedly set a pair of porcelain teacups and a steaming teapot upon a silver tray which it placed upon a counter. Without another word, it let itself out, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

“Well, I can hardly be blamed for that,” Alice muttered to herself.

“Naturally, that is a matter of opinion.”

Startled, she looked around the room for the voice’s owner, the chains jingling softly as she turned in place.

“Such a delectable tidbit. Do you have a name?” Again, the disembodied voice.

“Am I addressing a ghost?”

A chuckle. And then a smile. A wide toothy grin of a smile. A pair of bright yellow eyes followed and soon after, the striped body of a very large cat appeared, floating in thin air just above Alice’s head. She let out a gasp of surprise at the creature’s appearance.

“What is the matter? Cat got your tongue?” it asked, rolling slowly over on its back, while keeping its attention focused on the young woman.

“It’s just that I have never met a floating cat before,” Alice murmured, wishing she could use her hands to fan herself for she felt suddenly quite warm. ‘I do hope that I don’t faint!’ she thought as a wave of dizziness washed over her. Then remembering her manners, she dipped her chin and bent her knees.

“My name is Alice,” she said, quietly. “And who might you be?”

“I might be many things, but what I am is a cheshire cat. Or, more precisely, The Cheshire Cat.”

“Oh,” replied Alice, not sure she understood the distinction. In response, the cat chuckled and righted itself once more.

“Much better. Pleased to meet you, Alice. Would you care for tea?”

Its gaze shifted from her to the silver tray the rabbit had set out, and then back.

“Very much so,” she replied with a shrug as she tugged at the chains imprisoning her. “If you would be so kind as to free me?”

“I am rarely kind,” it informed her, propelling itself forward, forcing her to take several steps back until she could retreat no further. “Cruelty is my nature. I will offer this one piece of advice, however. It would serve you well to remember it.”

She watched in wonder as the cat slowly faded from sight until all that remained was a toothy grin. “Let your need guide your behavior. Every adventure requires a first step.” And then, even the smile was gone.

‘Such a strange dream I am having,’ she thought, shaking her head as if to wake herself up. ‘I wonder what will happen next? Perhaps the furniture will begin reciting poetry or it will begin to rain cakes which I wouldn’t mind at all seeing as all this strangeness has left me with quite an appetite.’

With a sigh, she shuffled over to the counter and eyed the steaming teapot and the empty cups.

“If only I could have been content to sit quietly on the bank,” she exclaimed, her thoughts disrupted as the door swung open to reveal a tall figure dressed from head to toe in black.

“Aha!” it, or rather he, exclaimed, startling Alice and causing her to stumble and almost fall. “What has Rabbit brought me now? A pretty little plaything to plunder, perhaps?”

Before she could utter a single word of protest, Alice found herself being pushed to her knees, her hair gathered up in an unyielding fist. If she’d had any doubt about the nature of her captors before, it was gone for there was little doubt in her mind they were, indeed, scoundrels and ruffians. She might go as far as calling them pirates and this, very possibly, their captain! The very thought sent a shiver up and down her spine, although whether it was of fear or of some forbidden carnal desire, she was unsure.

“Such a tasty little morsel.”

Alice was now ninety-nine percent sure that it was the ship’s captain who stood before her. 

“Why is everyone so intent upon eating me?” she wondered out loud. The imposing ungentlemanly gentleman merely chuckled, turning his back on his captive audience.

“Stay,” he commanded in a stern voice.

As uncomfortable as it was to kneel, she couldn’t find the courage to disobey his command so she remained kneeling whilst silently watching the captain take a chair and fill the teacups.

“Sugar?” he inquired, to which Alice nodded.

“Cream?”

“Yes. Please.” Despite her predicament, she decided to do her best to remain polite.

“Come. Sit,” he demanded, gesturing to the floor beside her. Alice did her best to shuffle over on her knees, blushing at her own clumsiness. After all, her hands were cuffed behind her back still!

“What is your name, girl?”

“Alice, if you please.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Pardon?” she asked, confused.

“If I don’t please? What should I call you then?”

“I…”

“Elizabeth, Perhaps. It has a nice ring to it. Or Sophia. You look more like a Sophia than you do an Alice.”

“But Alice is my name,” she protested, at which the captain snorted.

“It’s a rather common name. Are you a common girl?”

“Certainly not,” Alice pouted.

“Then you shouldn’t have a common name.”

“But I’ve grown rather fond of Alice!” she protested.

“As have I.” The captain accompanied his words with a leer, reaching out to stroke Alice’s blushing cheek tenderly and then lifting her chin with a single finger.

“I think that I shall keep you. Once I decide what to call you. Perhaps I shall just call you what you are. Girl, mayhaps. Or pet!”

He smiled delightedly at that whilst stroking Alice’s upper lip thoughtfully with the pad of this thumb.

“I am no such thing!” she replied indignantly.

“If you know what’s good for you, you will be whatever I wish you to be,” the Captain told her menacingly, tapping her nose roughly, his dark eyes boring into Alice’s bright blues until she was forced to look away.

“You are such a delicate looking thing, however. I have it! From now on, you will answer to ‘Petal’ and only to ‘Petal’. Is that understood?”

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

“Yes,” she managed to squeak.

“And you shall address me as Master Foxtrot. Do I make myself clear, Petal?”

“Yes, Master Foxtrot. Perfectly,” Alice agreed with a sigh of resignation.

“Good. Now that we have that settled, it’s nearly past my teatime.”

‘At last,’ Alice thought, her tummy grumbling at the thought. It had been ages, or so it seemed, since she’d put anything in it.

“Stay very still. I will be cross with you if you spill a single drop,” Master Foxtrot warned her, placing a teacup and saucer on the crown of Alice’s head.

“But-“

“Silence!” he growled, dark eyes growing three shades darker.

“You are never to question my orders!”

Startled, Alice pressed her lips together tightly and did her best not to tremble in consternation at the rebuke and concentrated upon balancing the saucer atop her head.

‘Pretend it’s a book,’ she told herself. ‘Perfect posture and perfect manners, mother always says, makes for perfect young ladies. Oh, but I never wanted to be perfect. Or even lady-like.’

She knelt there, her knees growing sore and her back tired while Master Foxtrot sipped his tea slowly, the saucer never leaving Alice’s head. For how long, she could not say. Finally, he sat back with a contented sigh, seemingly finished. Alice wondered to herself if she should remind her that her cup sat, untouched, upon the table still.

‘Dash and bother,’ she cursed silently. ‘Perhaps he’s forgotten. A reminder would not be remiss, would it?’

“Master Foxtrot?” Alice inquired timidly, careful not to upset the crockery atop her head.

“Yes, Petal?”

“I am awfully thirsty.”

“I’m afraid Rabbit only set out a pair of tea cups.”

“One for you and one for me?” she asked, her smile full of hope.

“What if we have visitors, foolish Petal? I would have nothing to offer them.”

“But-“

“Silence!” the captain barked, his brow furrowed with displeasure. “What did I say about questioning my orders?”

“But-“

There was a crash as the cup and saucer struck the floor. ‘How strange’ she thought. ‘A moment ago they were balanced atop my head and now they are scattered about the room in pieces and Master Foxtrot has pulled me over his lap. Why, I cannot imagine.’ For that was exactly what had happened. Furthermore, the Captain had yanked Alice’s shift up past her hips and her soft silk knickers down her thighs, leaving her bottom bare!

“Let this be a lesson to you, Petal,” Master Foxtrot growled as she struck Alice on the bottom with the flat of his hand.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, surprised as hot red pain blossomed on her tender flesh. And then, another blow, this time upon her other cheek.

“Ow!” she cried out, wishing that she could rub her bottom properly. Chained as she was, it was all but impossible.

“Ah!” she groaned as a third blow fell, followed by a fourth and a fifth until there were ten in all. Surprisingly, her soft pink nipples had grown hard as pebbles as they rubbed against the silken material of her shift. Curiously, she even began to enjoy herself as the last few blows fell. She felt her cunny dampening as heat began to build until it radiated through her extremities. Despite her best efforts, she felt herself being slowly consumed by pleasures heretofore unimagined.

‘What does it say about me that the humiliation of being spanked like a wayward schoolgirl would have such an effect upon me?’ she wondered, her cheeks turning bright red as she began rubbing herself against the Captain’s thighs.

She had little time in which to worry about this curious reaction, however, for as soon as the captain was finished, he commanded Alice to her knees once more with a snap of his fingers and a sharp word. Feeling compelled to obey, she knelt at his shiny leather boots, panting,

“Tell be the truth, Petal. Did you enjoy that?” his voice softened just the smallest bit, giving Alice hope.

“I cannot say, Master Foxtrot for I do not honestly know.”

“And yet I can clearly detect the scent of your arousal.”

Alice could only nod, her blush deepening as she focused upon the captain’s leather boots. It did not even enter her head to deny it for she had always prided herself on being an honest girl.

“Come closer, Petal. It would please me greatly if you would sit upon my lap for a moment.”

Unable to deny the request, Alice, or rather Petal, struggled to her feet and did as she was told, settling her bare bottom on the captain’s lap, her hands bound uselessly behind her. Had they not been, she wondered if she would have attempted to escape as Master Foxtrot began to fondle and grope her perky young breasts and her now throbbing bottom.

“I don’t think-“ she attempted, but was quickly shushed.

“Then you shouldn’t talk,” she was told as her thighs were parted and her breasts stroked. It did, she had to admit, feel quite nice. Perhaps she wasn’t as eager to escape as she had thought!

She found she couldn’t breath as the Captain slowly ran his calloused finger along the crease of her cunny lips. ‘This is very improper,’ she thought, but then recalled sultry nights where, in the privacy of her room, hidden beneath her duvet and sheets she would close her eyes and conjure up fierce pirates fixed upon ravishing her while touching herself just as intimately. Her own clumsy explorations, however, paled by comparison!

‘Well, then, perhaps I was meant to be an improper girl’. A shiver of pure delight sent shockwaves through her and she felt a fire building within as the very same finger teased her cunny open and slid easily inside. She groaned with sudden longing as her muscles reacted, clutching at the intruder in welcome.

“Such a tight little hole, petal. And deliciously wet.”

Alice blushed, drawing breath in suddenly as the captain began to stroke her cunny from within. She had never imagined such a feeling. Moaning softly, she began to move her hips back and forth, as if riding on the rocking horse her father had given her as a child.

“So eager,” he said with a leer, brushing Alice’s button with a featherlight touch of his thumb while driving her mad with his finger. “Imagine what two fingers might feel like.”

Alice did exactly that, each quickening breath shallower than the one before until she was panting like a dog at the thought until she just had to know.

“I would like to find out, Master Foxtrot,” she cried out softly, her youthful body aflame with carnal passions.

“Where are your manners, petal?”

“Please Master Foxtrot?”

“Please what?”

Alice groaned as the pirate goaded her, toes curling and flexing, her flesh flushed from head to toe.

“Please show me what two fingers inside my cunny might feel like, Master?”

She was quickly rewarded, her tight little hole stretched wide as a second finger joined the first and the occasional brush of his thumb against her pleasure button became a constant.

“Where are your manners, Petal?”

“Thank you, Master,” Alice managed, stumbling over the words, her lashes fluttering as her eyes threatened to roll back inside her head. She could feel waves of pleasure, ripping at first, like the surface of the pond on her family’s estate when a strong wind blew, building until it became a violent tempest upon the sea that might possibly, she thought, tear her apart.

“No!” she shrieked as the sensation came suddenly to an abrupt end, fingers and thumb withdrawn, leaving her breathless and unfulfilled as she lay sprawled across the captain’s lap. Absently she noted that a strand of drool hung from her wide-open mouth, stretching as it journeyed towards the floor.

‘How embarrassing,’ she admonished herself, although she had neither the strength nor the will, not to mention a handkerchief, to do anything about it.

“Now, where were we? Oh, yes, I was-“

An urgent knocking upon the door drew his attention away from Alice.

“Enter!”

Alice groaned to herself as the white rabbit appeared, wringing his paws in distress, his whiskers quivering nervously.

“Sorry to disturb you, Captain, but a ship’s been sighted.

Alice let out the most pitiful cry of disappointment as she was pushed from the captain’s lap to end up as quivering heap on the floor of the cabin.

“Duty calls, Petal. We will continue where we left off after I see to this. If you wish, of course.” The last comment was offered with a knowing smirk as Captain Foxtrot deftly buckled his sword belt about his waist and left her to herself.

And what a ship it was. While Master Foxtrot strode about the ship calling out orders, Alice made her way slowly over to a portal shaped window and peered out over the uneasy waters in confusion for she could see no other ship on the horizon. And then she spotted it high above, its hull cutting through puffy white clouds. But that wasn’t the strangest thing for it was upside down!

“How very unusual,” Alice mused, staring upwards. “I wonder how the crew keeps from falling off?

As it grew larger, a result of it coming closer, she assumed rather than actually growing in size – or the Looking Glass shrinking – she could better see the crew.

“Why, they are chessmen!” she exclaimed, open mouthed with surprise as she watched dozens of black, white, and even red, chess pieces scurry about the upside down ship, presumably to battle stations, for aboard the Looking Glass cannons were being brought to bear upon the flying ship. She well and truly had been captured by ruthless pirates! Had she been able to call out a warning she would have. As it was, all she could do was watch helplessly as Captain Foxtrot and his crew readied themselves with net, pistol, and sword, all the while gnashing their teeth loudly.

A loud boom shook the walls of the cabin and she watched in horror as cannon balls filled the air between the two vessels.

“I cannot bear to watch,” she sobbed, fighting back tears at the very thought. Turning from the portal she threw herself to the floor and closed her eyes tightly. Had her hands been free she would have clapped them over her ears as well. Alas, the Captain still held the keys to her cuffs.

How long the battle raged, she could not say. It seemed like she lay trembling upon the floor for hours, trying to ignore the clash of weapons and war-like shouts until, finally, an eerie silence fell.

‘The battle must be over. I wonder who is the victor?’ she mused, struggling to sit up.

She didn’t have long to wait before the door was thrown open. As the smell of gunpowder and smoke began filling the room a strange shape filled the doorway. Alice gasped aloud at the sight of a black rook staring down at her.

‘He’s even taller than Master Foxtrot!’ she thought to herself whilst doing her best to inch her way farther back into the cabin, unsure of the giant chess piece’s intentions.

Silently, the rook observed her, giving her a chance to do the same. While it had no legs, it did have feet. And arms ending in hands that resembled fingerless mittens, one of which grasped a large hammer. Alice quickly decided that diplomacy was, perhaps, her best recourse.

“Good day, sir,” she said, her words slow and concise. “As you can see, I was taken prisoner. If you wouldn’t mind freeing me I would be quite grateful.”

The rook made no response so she tried again.

“My name is Alice. I was taken captive by-“

She got no further than that before the door was slammed loudly shut. With a shaky sigh, she fought back her tears. Without the keys to her shackles there was very little she could do and those keys were still with Captain Foxtrot, or so she imagined. Feeling helpless and alone, she fell over on her side on top of the zebra-that-wasn’t-a-zebra skin rug, curled up, and began to weep softly.

“What ever shall I do now?”

“If I were you I would have a cup of tea. And, perhaps, a bit of cake.”

Alice stopped her tears, and struggled to her knees once more, recognizing the voice of the Cheshire cat. And, sure enough, there he was, floating above the tea pot, or rather, his head and tail were. Where the rest of him might be, she couldn’t guess.

“Although I’m not, am I, so perhaps you should ignore my advice.”

“Not what?” Alice wondered out loud.

“Not you. I really couldn’t say what you would do, only what I would do if I were you.”

“Oh.” Alice thought about that, wondering what, indeed, she would do if she were Alice. Perhaps she would stop crying and heed the cat’s advice. “Tea and a biscuit does sound rather good and I am quite thirsty as well as hungry. If only I could free myself from these chains. I don’t suppose you know where there’s a key, Cheshire?”

“As it so happens,” he said with a grin, his body fading into view, a familiar looking key dangling from his sharp claw. “I might.”

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments