Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Very Naughty Adventures Chapter XXI: The Main Attraction

"In which Alice trades places with her sister and puts on a show"

28
18 Comments 18
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

‘I’ve heard that, if one pinches oneself whilst dreaming, they will awaken,’ Alice thought to herself. Putting words into deeds, she did just that, pinching her thigh as she took the last step. Alas, all that happened was she left a tiny red mark upon her thigh, one that began to fade almost as quickly as it appeared.

‘Bloody hell,’ she thought with a disappointed sigh. Not that she had truly expected it to work, only that she had hoped it might as Sargeant-Major Dumpty led her into a small room in which there was but a single wooden chair in the center, next to which stood a small wooden table, leaves carved upon its pedestal stand. Set upon the tabletop were a pair of manacles, a short chain linking them.

“It’s very red,” Alice remarked, for, indeed, it was. The walls and ceiling were painted blood red and the floor was carpeted in crimson.

“It’s called the red room, my dear. Why don’t you take a seat.”

“It would have been strange to have called it the blue room, Daddy,” she quipped, trying to keep her humor up, for a feeling of dread was weighing heavily upon her as she sat daintily, the wood hard beneath her bottom. She swallowed nervously as she watched Dumpty remove a dagger from his waistband.

“Give me your hand, Alice,” he told her, waiting patiently, his hand out, until her palm was resting lighting upon his, his fingers stroking her wrist.

“And the other.”

Again, she did as he said, watching his face the entire time, blushing as he smiled down at her. ‘He has a nice smile. And lovely eyes. In fact, he is quite pleasant to look upon.’

“Sims! Sandor!” he called out suddenly, startling Alice so much that she tried to pull her hands back, only to find his fingers gripping her wrists tightly.

“You’re hurting me!” she cried out as he dug his fingers cruelly into her flesh.

“And I intend to hurt you much more before the night is over, my dear.”

“This has stopped being fun,” she retorted, her heart pounding in her chest as a pair of bare chested men with skin the color of chocolate entered though a door. They both wore fancy masks, giving one the appearance of fearsome wolves. At least, Alice hoped they were masks, for they seemed to her quite real.

“You are quite naïve if you believe life is merely innocent laughter and fun,” Dumpty declared, menace in his voice, his eyes glittering dangerously. 

“I would like to believe that is a virtue,” she retorted as the pair of masked men took positions to either side of her.

“I would neither agree, nor disagree, with you,” he said, attaching the manacles to her wrists, his chuckle making her shiver, for it was devoid of warmth.  “Now, hold still, lest I have a mishap and mar your pretty white skin.

Brandishing the dagger, he proceeded to slice Alice’s pretty from her until she was quite naked, save for the steel restraints around her wrists during which she heeded his words, remaining perfectly still, although she could hardly keep from trembling until it was over.

“I find women so much more attractive when they are vulnerable and helpless,” he leered, sheathing his dagger once more.

“I thought that you were a gentleman. It seems I have been deceived! You are no gentleman at all!” Alice said, stamping her foot for emphasis, for, although she was frightened, she was also quite vexed, both at herself and at the Sargeant-Major.

“Willingly deceived, I should think, for, while I am not a true gentleman, neither are you a true lady. Sims. Sandor. Please prepare Miss Alice. She is to be our main attraction for the evening. I must depart and make sure all the players are in their place.”

He paused briefly, bending over so as to kiss Alice softly upon the lips, a knowing smile upon his lips when she did not rebuke him.

“I must bid adieu for now. Remember, my dear, this was your choice.”

As he strode from the room, Sims and Sandor (she wasn’t really sure who was whom, for they looked quite alike from head to toe) lifted her from her seat and set her on her feet, the chain connecting her wrists together clanking softly as they guided her from the room, her steps reluctant as she contemplated her fate whilst recalling the enormous prick of the horse headed man, from which she had saved her sister.

‘I suppose it can’t be too bad,’ she told herself half-heartedly. ‘At least I have saved Lorina from this fate, for which she had best be quite thankful.’

They dragged her out onto the stage where she could hear the audience beyond the closed curtains. From the sound of it, the theatre was filling up quickly. Alice, resigned to her fate, didn’t put up a struggle and, instead, drank in her surroundings. Apparently, someone had taken great pains to lavishly decorate the set for her performance.

‘It very much resembles the garden outside Father’s window, only the colors are more vibrant.’ For, indeed, it was the splitting image of their quiet little garden right down to the oak towering oak whose branches cast welcome shade upon a hot summer’s day. The floor itself was covered in grass, a small cobbled path leading to a slightly raised platform upon which she stood. Around the edges stood a wall which was only slightly taller than the hedges that it overlooked. Flowers bloomed along the pathway, familiar save for their overly bright colours. She could almost imagine the buzzing of bees and the twitter of birds as she let her gaze drift over the familiar, yet strange, landscape, and she began to relax, barely noticing, at least at first, as one of the wolf-headed men tossed a thick rope of an especially thick branch just above her head, the end dangling down just above her.

And then, it was impossible not to notice as the other expertly (making her wonder if he had, at one time, been a pirate, for he used a knot that she recalled from her time on Captain Foxtrot’s ship)  tied it to the chain connecting her manacles.

‘It seems so long ago,’ she mused, only slightly alarmed as the rope began to rise, pulling her arms up with it.  ‘and yet, it can’t have been more than a handful of days! So much has happened since then and I’ve had so many adventures. I wonder if I’ll ever find my way back home or if I even wish to. While not all of my adventures have been as enjoyable as others, I am quite sure that I am much richer for having had them than I would be to simply waste away at home and long for them. In truth, I would not trade a single one, even this one, for a day out in our garden, dreaming of being ravished and knowing it likely that I might never be!’

With that thought, Alice smiled, although it was a secretive smile, meant only for herself, and no one else, and began to ponder what the Sargeant-Major might have planned for her as her arms were drawn above her head until only her big toe touched the carefully laid planks of the patio.

Beyond the thick curtain, she could hear the crowd growing restless. And then, there was a sudden silence, followed by a trumpet fanfare and the roll of a snare followed by a shout of ‘Hizzah!’

“Ladies and gentlemen!” Sargeant-Major Dumpty called out, his voice ringing throughout the theatre. “Welcome one and all to our grand finale!”

Alice could hear applause and raucous shouts (many of which were rude enough to make her blush), followed by laughter and much shushing.

“Tonight, we have a special performance by a young lady that many of you may have heard of and, perhaps, even know!”

Again, his pronouncement was followed by applause. ‘Know?’ Alice wondered, thinking of everyone she’d met whilst in Wonderland. ‘Oh, I do hope that Yum and Yee are in the audience.  Or even Dum and Dee! Perhaps Captain Honeyglass has come to see me. Or the caterpillar. If so, I hope he has a spare moment or three after the show, for I have so many unanswered questions for him.’  She paused, closing her eyes and losing herself in memory, concentrating very hard. Finally, she was rewarded with a sensation so subtle that she had to wonder if she was imagining it. Deep within she thought that, perhaps, she felt a stirring, as if the smallest of butterflies was unfolding its wings. So hard was she concentrating that she failed to hear the remainder of Dumpty’s announcement, which she only realized when the curtains began to slowly open.

‘Dash and bother. Now I am left with no idea of what is about to happen. I hope I don’t have any lines, for if I do, how am I supposed to remember them when I’ve never been given them? I don’t even know who I am expected to play, unless I am not expected to play anyone at all and simply be Alice, and yet, that begs the question of which Alice? Certainly not That Alice. This Alice would be more appropriate. But then, at what point does This Alice become That Alice and will I even know? Perhaps it was already happened and I am no longer This Alice and yet, I suppose, I will always be This Alice, regardless of who This Alice might be. Oh, it makes my head spin to even think of, so perhaps I will stop. Thinking, that is. After all, thinking often gets one into all sorts of predicaments and yet, so does not thinking, so perhaps the wisest course is to do neither!’

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

With that decided, Alice stared out at the audience, aware that she was illuminated by lights so that they could see her quite well, even at the back, neither thinking or not thinking, which did save her from a great deal of embarrassment seeing as how she wasn’t thinking ‘Oh, well, there are hundreds of people staring at me while I am completely undressed and hanging from my wrists from a tree branch’. Instead, a very different thought, or rather, a non-thought, came to mind, which caused her quite a bit of consternation as well as more than a little speculation, for in looking out over the crowd who were, to a person (or in same cases, a creature) staring at her, she found two very familiar faces sitting in front row center.

She let out a somewhat quiet gasp of surprise as she met the gaze of her sister, Lorina. And next to her, Father! She was sure she was beet red with shame at being displayed like this in front of her family. It was bad enough that Lorina could see her, but for her father to see her thus was too much. And yet, she felt a stirring within, one that she recognized well, one that spread through her limbs, and into her breasts, swelling her nipples. One that tickled her tummy and teased its way down between her thighs and made her delightfully sensitive pleasure button pulse and throb. One that, once it had taken hold, would consume her. Already she could feel her juices trickling and tickling her inner thighs.

‘Am I such a slut that the thought of my sister and father being witness to whatever it is that is planned for me is churning my insides like butter?’ she wondered.

“I think we both know the answer to that, Alice.”

“Cheshire!” she exclaimed looking upwards, for that was where his voice had come from and, indeed, that was where he was, stretched out upon the branch lazily, grinning down upon her.  “What are you doing here?”

“I’d heard there was to be a spectacle. Having nothing better to do, I thought I might attend.”

Alice looked around her, realizing that no one seemed to be paying attention the either the stripped cat above her head or the conversation she was having with it.

‘Perhaps he’s simply a figment of my imagination,’ she mused, at which the cat chuckled.

“Or, perhaps only mad people can see me.”

“But I’m not mad.”

“Are you sure?”

“Not entirely,” she admitted.

“Well, that’s a good sign, the cat replied. “Perhaps there is hope for you yet, Alice.  And now, the show is about to begin, and I would hate to miss it. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as everyone else is about to enjoy you.”

With that, he disappeared as he always did, leaving his grin behind for a brief moment before it, too, faded from site. With a sigh, she looked back out at the audience who let out a collective gasp. Curious as to why, she followed their gaze and let out a gasp of her own, for the horse-man who she’d saved her sister from earlier had made an appearance, his rigid cock standing like a flagpole before him. Now that he was close, Alice was able to get a good look at it. As big around as a strong man’s forearm, she thought. And twice as long. There was no way that he it could possibly fit inside of her, and yet, she was sure that was his intention.

‘Oh, I fear I have made a dreadful decision,’ she decided, feeling somewhat faint. ‘And yet, what choice did I have?’

She managed to tear her eyes from monstrous prick  and seek out her sister once more. Her demure, bookish sister, who was staring hungrily at her. Blushing, she shifted her gaze to her father.  He, too, stared at her, his face slack with desire. She was sure that she had never once imagined such naked lust upon his face, let alone seen it. And it was directed at her!

“Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you Prince Maximus!”

There was a dramatic pause, and then, the Sargeant-Major continued.

“And his brother, Prince Majoris!

A great cheer went up as a second horse-man strode from the wings, his prick nearly identical to his brothers in both length and girth.  Alice began to tremble as they took their places, one to either side of her, wincing as began running their hands over her, helpless to stop them as they took their time, touching and teasing, their fingers brushing intimately over her flesh, starting with her upraised arms. And then, her waist. Her calves. Her thighs. Unable to help herself she let out a lust-filled moan.

“Slut!” yelled a faceless man in the audience.

“Tart!” yelled another.

The horse-men continued, relentless as they teased her nipples to attention, and traced her hip bones and ribs with velvet caresses.

“She’s dripping wet!” cried a woman near the front.  “Just look at her!”

“Whore!” exclaimed a silver haired gentleman.

Alice twitched, her toes curling so that they left the floor of the patio as her nipples were pinched and pulled, much to the delight of the crowd.

“Harder!” yelled a monkey with the face of a bulldog.

“Look at her, she wants it!” gasped an elderly woman with a gem encrusted tiara.

“Fuck her!” demanded her sister, her voice shaking with barely contained lust, or so Alice thought.

“Fuck her!” cried the crowd, taking up the chant. “Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!”

“Oh, please,” Alice tried, but her words were quickly drowned out by the audience.

“Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!”

Squirming, she hung helpless as the brothers slowly spun her until her side was to the crowd who suddenly went silent as if on que, their shouts replaced by the soft rat-tat-tat of a drum.

“Because you demanded it,” Dumpty sighed, sounding almost apologetic, his voice just loud enough for the front row to hear, his eyes settling upon Alice’s sister then shifting to Alice and back again, this time to her father, holding his gaze until he finally looked away, his cheeks bright red. “So be it.”

The theatre went silent. So silent, in fact, that Alice could hear her heart pounding in her chest as the brothers laid their hand on her, one grasping her hips, the other her waist, and began to lift her in the air. She felt something pressing against her bottom. Something impossibly large. She felt something pressing against her cunny, as well.

‘They mean to impale me,’ she thought, fighting the panic that threatened to overcome her. ‘I am quite sure I won’t survive this, and yet, I find myself curious as to how it might feel to have such imposing pricks both inside me at one time.’

A moment later, her curiosity was satisfied as she was slowly lowered, her holes filled, stretched beyond imagination. She was, in other words, stuffed full of cock. 

“Oh!” she gasped, and then. “Oh!” again as they began fucking her like a ragdoll, their thrusts long and slow and deep at first, each one a little quicker and harder than the previous until she was bouncing up and down between them, pressed between their chests, their mighty phalluses hammering away inside of her, quite painfully, and yet, with each might thrust, pleasure built as well until she was hard pressed to say which was which. Nor could she decide which she enjoyed more, for the pleasure was quite painful whilst the pain was quite pleasurable. She was vaguely aware of the crowd taking up the chant again.

“Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Harder!” they roared, spurring the horse-headed brothers to do just that – fuck her harder.

“Oh, dear, I fear that… Oh my. Oh yes. Oh God!”

She felt a wave of ecstasy wash over her and through her and around her as she climaxed. Once. Twice. Thrice. And again and again and again until she thought that it would never end, not that she wished it to. She became quite lost, in fact, and wondered if she might be going mad with pleasure and thinking that it wasn’t such a terrible fate. How long it lasted, she could not say, only that it seemed a lifetime and yet was over much too soon.

However long it did last, all she knew was that, eventually, she found herself dangling from her wrists from the branch overhead as cum, hers and theirs, poured slowly from her ass and cunt to form an impossible large pool beneath her.

‘How strange,’ she thought, staring at it. ‘It seems to be moving. Swirling, even. Surely, I must be imagining things, for either it growing or I am shrinking, or both.’

Glancing around, she was surprised to find herself alone on a bare stage, the brothers having abandoned her and the audience having left without her ever noticing. Even Sargeant-Major Dumpty had disappeared.

“Dash and bother,” she said with a sigh. I really wish someone would have had the decency to let me down before they left. Cheshire, are you still here, by chance?” she called out, but to no avail. She had indeed been left to her own devices as the pool of cum slowly began to rise, covering her feet, and then her calves. Her thighs were next and, after that, her hips. Soon it was just below her breasts and then up to her chin.

“Help! Oh, please, someone help!” she called out one final time before she was fully immersed in the turbulent whirlpool. She felt herself sinking slowly, her consciousness fading as she tried her best to hold her breath. And then she knew no more.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments