Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Battle Cranes: Cumming For Charity

"On furlough, Roulph lets himself be sexually devoured for charity."

38
12 Comments 12
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"Being a celebrity mercenary soldier has its perks. While the group is repairing their Battle Cranes and other damage from the rescue mission, Roulph participates in the adult-oriented television show, "Cumming For Charity." Can he keep from cumming for three hours while a dozen sexy women, all chosen for their sexual attractiveness and honey needs, try to drain his balls?"

Jamahorn, a beautiful, lush planet of scenic mountains, waterways, and forests, was just a small star jump away from the Epsilon industrial sector. While field repairs were both possible and common, the damage from battling B’Ross’ pirate brigade would be too costly to repair en route to the next job. Industrial centers such as the Epsilon Cluster had factories, merchants, arms dealers, and an ample supply of Battle Crane parts. The easier access and significantly lower prices made the lost time of jumping there and then to the next contract worthwhile.

Ensuring that all the crew, staff, pilots, and others in the organization had plenty of rest time, as well as tons of credits to spend, Charlie pampered herself, having very little to do other than check in, now and then, to give a pep-talk. Her fondness of hot, deep baths was pursued with all the enthusiasm of a true fanatic.

Shanta had several itches to scratch. With the acquisition of a new Condor, a ninety-five-ton, hulking bird of destruction, she’d programmed the simulator to emulate the Crane’s configuration and lumbering quirks. In addition to her dedicated pursuit of excellence on the battlefield, Shanta’s celebrity status meant lots of groupies wanting to lay with her, interviews from every reporter and newscaster in the quadrant, and the ability to patronize the most popular clubs, bars, and restaurants without needing to stand in line or pay.

Jamahorn’s entire economy revolved around sexual tourism. There was much more to the system than just grunting, rutting, naked flesh, but the perverted, kinky naughtiness was the main draw. People from every sector in the settled sphere—at least those who could afford it—vacationed on Jamahorn. Almost every conceivable vice and fleshy pleasure could be had on the scenic planet for a price. It also happened to be the main headquarters of Lustrous Entertainment, the largest purveyor of adult-oriented television in the entire Terran sphere.

Roulph Hansen was the third son of Fyodor Hansen, of Hansen’s Rough Riders fame, a prestigious but now defunct mercenary outfit. Roulph struck out on his own, rather than receive the benefits of nepotism. Through the chaos and chance of battle, quite serendipitous for Roulph, he was recruited to join Pagan Vengeance following a skirmish that left his company decimated. While that was slightly over a Terran year ago, the official flow of time still linked to humanity’s roots; Roulph realized that his comrades in arms were now his family.

Ten days into his furlough, Roulph was in Lustrous’ studios, preparing to be broadcast live to the entire sphere. He’d split his time between gorging himself with gourmet food and draining his libido, fully loving his rising star status. But, on that day, the muscular, blond warrior sat in a comfy chair, several sexy, scantily clad women fawning over him, doing his hair and makeup. The invasive media was clustered around him, getting every second on video.

“Hello, Mr. Hansen. My name is Darla, and I’m the show’s producer.” The smartly dressed woman, tall and slender, with her green hair in a tight bun, which Roulph didn’t find attractive on her, walked into the chamber with a touch tablet in her grasp. “I’m sure our staff is taking excellent care of you.”

“Oh, they most certainly are, Darla, is it? Please, call me Roulph or Big-R.”

“Big-R?” the woman mused. She sucked on her tablet’s pen, looking seductive. 

“Shants calls me that because I’m so big.”

“Yes. Rumors of your sizeable manhood precede you. That’s one of the many reasons we wanted you on our show.”

“Well,” he smiled, “I’m happy to be here, although I’m a bit nervous. I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“I assume that you’ve had sexual intercourse before, Roulph.” Her tone was lecturing.

“Of course, just not while being watched by a million or so people.”

“Actually, our viewership hits a few trillion per episode. Your little fella isn’t going to get stage fright, is it?”

“But no pressure!”

Darla laughed at his quip, losing a tiny bit of her no-nonsense, professional veneer. “I’m sure you’ll do more than fine. Do you know how it all works?”

“I’ve seen a few episodes, but that’s it. What I saw, though, got me off, big time.”

“Well, I’ll run you through the paces before we’re on air.”

A topless, muscular man, his skin as black as coal, wearing tight, translucent shorts, entered the room, carrying a big, fluffy chair. He placed it beside Darla and stood there silently.

“Good stud, Hamill.” She patted the man on the crotch. “Meet me in my apartment at, say, ten or so?”

The man nodded, smiled, and then left.

“The show’s concept is very simple. Donors call in bids and bets, either on how long you can hold out before you orgasm, or which of our ‘pleasure slaves,’ who are paid sex performers, will make you cum. All you need to do is hold out for as long as you can and answer every question instantly and honestly. Once you spew your sticky goodness, you’re done. All proceeds go to charity, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, that sort of thing.”

“And for Shanta, the same thing when she comes on?”

“The rules are different for biological women. For us,” she squeezed her small but shapely breasts, then ran her fingers over her crotch, “the bids and bets are for how many orgasms we have, not how long we can hold out.”

“So, she and I will share the spotlight tonight?”

“No, Roulph. Your legendary stamina made us bump her to tomorrow’s show. If you blow your wad too soon, we’ll bring in another male celebrity.”

“So, I just go on stage and fuck and suck? I can do that! I mean, I guess I’ll subject myself to such rigors, seeing as how it’s all for charity.”

Thirty minutes later, the hostess, Jasmine Black, ironically known for her shimmering, long, blond hair, introduced herself to the mercenary pilot and walked him to the sound stage. The battle crane fighter was helped into his tear-away costume, a glittery mock-up of the standard jumpsuits pilots wore, and placed into the torture throne.

“Now, play it up like you’re going to blow quickly,” Jasmine said to him, winking at him with her gorgeous green eyes. “It gets a lot of pledges in early, and we only have three hours.”

The torture throne, as it was called, was a warm, opulently padded reclining chair. Perfectly curved for reclining and padded with soft cushions that felt like clouds, it had fur-lined shackles for both of the man’s wrists and ankles. Loving hands belonging to sensually alluring women who were dressed to arouse bound the mercenary into position. Roulph could not do anything but lay there and receive pleasure.

Darla’s voice came over the speaker system at the precise moment the stage lights came on. “Showtime in thirty seconds. Cue the lights. Places, everyone. Ladies, this is a huge show for us, so be your slutty best and make him cum!”

The live studio audience consisted of a couple of hundred people, mostly tourists and wealthy residents, but it was enough people to give Roulph a sense of trepidation. Ten-to-one odds on the battlefield was one thing, but sexually performing, even for charity, in front of hundreds of onlookers while being broadcast across the galaxy was intimidating.

Roulph reclined in his comfy seating, attempting to look nonchalant. However, when the women playing the roles of the sex slaves took the stage, he was enamored. A dozen women, all of them chosen for both their extreme sexual attractiveness and erotic skills, emerged from stage-right. Each of them was dressed in matching but different, gilded, diaphanous outfits, custom-designed to enhance their individual charms. All of Roulph’s body and hairstyle preferences disintegrated before his eyes. He was awestruck at their horny beauty, and his cock responded by growing in length and girth at the sight of them.

“Hello, Humes, and welcome Cumming For Charity, the hit game show with a happy ending. I’m your hostess, Jasmine Black, the blond bombshell of your wet dreams. First, give yourselves a round of applause; then, let’s meet tonight’s contestant.”

The video screen behind the stage lit up with footage of Roulph, taken recently. He was dressed in his pilot’s gear, all weapons and armor, his comm headset over his ears. The video showed him passionately kissing Shanta, then walking over to a damaged Battle Crane, the huge Horned Owl, and inspecting it.

Darla, the producer’s voice, did the voice-over.

“Roulph Hansen, known as ‘the penetrator’ on the battlefield, is one of the hottest rising stars in the entertaining field of war. Descending from a long and glorious line of Battle Crane pilots, this twenty-eight-year-old, blond hunk of man-meat hails from the Origami Nebula Cluster on the outer rim of the sphere, and his sexy body adorns bedroom walls throughout the sphere. Currently, a member of the elite mercenary group, Pagan Vengeance, Roulph enjoys sowing his wild oats, surfing, fine wines, and composes Haiku in his spare time.”

A radiant, blue spotlight shone on Roulph. Knowing that he was on camera, he tried to look handsome and cool, wishing that the ink-vine scar he’d received during a previous hand-to-hand melee wasn’t so prominent on his face. The crowd erupted with thunderous applause, and the pledge counter, a simple, numerical display above the video screen, immediately began rising into the tens of thousands.

“So, Roulph, before we begin, care to give the trillions of viewers a Haiku?”

One of the sex slaves, a buxom, toned redhead with a perfect ass and high, firm breasts, ran over to the tied-down merc and tugged open his jumpsuit, exposing his cock. She immediately began sucking on it as if her life depended on draining his balls.

“Um, I can’t right now.

I’m so very distracted.

I’ll need time to think.”

“See, Humes? Roulph is famous for keeping a cool head under fire, even while getting head! Our goal for tonight is ten million credits for Sam Spade’s organization. The Falcons, hailing from the Maltese system, recently destroyed the grain reserves on Malfoy Six, leaving the entire population of sixteen million settlers without enough food to carry them through the cold season. For those of you who don’t know the rules, here’s how to donate. Take it, Bob.”

A polished man’s voice rang through the studio. “You can bid or bet for or against our A-list celebrity, Roulph Hansen. Whether you win or lose, all proceeds go to this humanitarian cause. Pledge that your favorite sex slave will make him cum, or that he’ll last however many minutes, up to the full one-hundred-and-eighty. The choice is yours, but everybody wins! Back to you, Jasmine, you horny slut.”

Jasmine posed for the cameras, her hand down her skirt. “Just getting myself primed for the action. Well, Roulph, it seems the rumors of your massive cock are true! Are you busy after the show, because this bimbo wants some?” She waited for the audience’s laughter to die down. “I bet your girlfriend, Shanta, loves that cock of yours, doesn’t she?”

“Um…” the battle-hardened mercenary began.

His speech was cut short by two more of the sex slaves, a brunette and one with blue-dyed hair, running up to him. The woman pleasuring his shaft was the best he’d ever felt, and it took quite a bit of concentration to not jizz into her eager mouth. The brunette straddled his shackled hand, rubbing her hot wetness across it as she played with her breasts and moaned, staring into his eyes with an unbridled look of passion on her face.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

The blue-haired woman began licking at his neck and nibbling on his ear, her hands caressing his hard chest muscles.

“Shanta and I are teammates. I can say nothing more about our personal interactions... Oh, fuck, that feels so good! How can you deep-throat all of it at once? If my coworker wants to comment on this, that’s her business. I, however, will not betray anyone’s trust; we need to have faith in each other if we want to survive.”

“Well said.” Jasmine stripped off her top, exposing her perfect breasts, the nipples standing at attention. “Let’s see what your girlfriend has to say about it! Roll the footage. Humes, don’t forget to pledge; we have a long way to go. Operators are standing by to take your bets.”

Another of the sex slaves walked over, fingering herself every step of the way. She dropped to her knees beside the first woman, and the two shared his cock, sometimes even simultaneously licking and sucking it. Roulph moaned loudly.

The video screen lit up once more, showing Shanta, dressed in a fuchsia halter dress that highlighted her exotic skin tone, being interviewed. The bound Crane pilot attempted to divert his attention, focusing on the screen, but the four women trying to force an orgasm from him were excellent at their jobs. Nonetheless, he tried to listen to his friend and lover’s words, mentally running his pre-battle checklist to stave off the building pressure in his loins. His heroic resistance inspired two other women, both of them shapely blonds, to disrobe in an exotic, hard-on-intensifying striptease, then stand beside him while they fingered each other.

Jasmine’s voice, notable for its husky sensuality, asked Shanta, “So, Roulph Hansen will be on the show tomorrow. How’s your professional and personal relationship with him?” Shanta’s face lit up, and she smiled, giggled, then sighed.

“Big-R is simply wonderful. Both on and off the battlefield, he’s a staunch professional, highly skilled, and somebody we all know we can count on. In his spare time, he’s dedicated himself to becoming the best warrior, a daring pilot, and his constant humor keeps morale up.”

“And in your personal interactions? The rumors that you two are romantically involved are creating quite the buzz in the infotainment and gossip segments.”

“Well,” Shanta paused, a dreamy look crossing her face. “Roulph’s probably one of the best, most passionate, and satisfying lovers I’ve ever had… and there have been hundreds. Just getting that cock inside you is like an instant orgasm, and he loves nothing more than to ravish me until I can’t take it any longer. On top of that, he’s a rock-solid pervert. The wonderful things he thinks up get me off every time.”

“So, you’re saying that you two are an official couple, now?”

“I’m saying that we fuck—long, hard, and often. I don’t belong to Roulph, and he isn’t my property. We’re friends and coworkers.”

“With sexy benefits!”

“Is it true? Is it?” A small-breasted vixen, wearing a see-through, glittery camisole, exclaimed. “Give me your cock, you sexy beast, and I’ll make you cum!”

“Not yet,” Jasmine shouted from the side of the stage. She was watching the action unfold, openly masturbating. “No penetration until bids reach one million credits! We’re almost there. Anyone in the audience care to pledge that Monique, here, will defeat Roulph’s staying power?”

The studio audience, reaching a frenzied state of arousal, began making pledges, some betting that he’d avoid cumming, others certain that he’d succumb to Monique’s tight, wet hole and shoot his load. Within minutes, Roulph straining and moaning all the while, the total number of pledges surpassed the million-credit mark, slowing down at one-and-a-half million. Still, the pledges and bets rolled in, just not as quickly.

“How are you holding up, Big-R? Only two more hours to go. On the brink yet? Oh, fuck, I’m so horny looking at your amazing cock. Do you like to cum inside a woman or on her? I like men to shoot all over my face.”

“Fuck you, Jasmine. This is insane. It’s fucking torture.”

Bob, the announcer’s voice, came over the speaker in his friendly television voice. “Fucking torture is right, Roulph! Think of Spaceball or something. Back to you, Jasmine.”

“Just look at those totals! Roulph, are you ready to be fucked senseless by Monique, the horniest, tightest sex slave ever?”

“Um…aaah…fuck! This is so hard.”

“That’s what she said! You’re up, Monique; make him cum for charity.”

The lithe woman forcefully shoved the two between the Battle Crane pilot’s thighs out of the way. “He’s mine! Wait your turn.”

She turned to the bound mercenary, furiously fingering her engorged clit, shoving four fingers into her cunt so violently that the sloshing sounds echoed throughout the sound stage. 

“I’m going to cum, then mount you. Oh, I love it! Feels so good. Watch this. Oooh, aah, fucking fuck.”

The woman’s nude body gyrated, looking sexy and erotic, as it heightened Roulph’s arousal even more. Her cum poured from her slit as her stomach undulated enticingly. Then, the cascade of wetness grew in force and fury. The moaning, cursing woman spread her cunt lips apart and aimed her pussy at the tethered man; huge geysers of milky-clear liquid shot from her snatch, soaking Roulph's chest, abdomen, and groin.

“Yummy!” the others shouted. In unison, their lips and tongues descended on the sexually tortured man’s flesh, licking it up as they moaned and fingered each other.

“Time to recline,” Jasmine announced. “We’ve hit our mark. Less than one hour to go, Roulph. Hang in there.”

The svelte nympho straddled the merc’s impressive cock, lowering herself and taking the full length in a single thrust. She beckoned to the other sex slaves, telling them to spank her and suck on her tits, her hips humping back and forth, up and down, mercilessly.

“Give me your cum; give it to me. Fuck my tight hole. I’m fucking cumming.”

The video screen lit up once more, “Big Pledge” showing in brilliant lettering.

“Patch them in, Bob.”

Bob announced, “We have a twenty-million credit pledge coming in now. You’re live, ma’am.”

“Welcome to Cumming For Charity,” Jasmine said, her voice possessed by lust. “With whom am I speaking?”

“This is Captain Charlie X of Pagan Vengeance speaking. Thanks for having me on your show. We just pledged twenty big ones to the cause, all of it hedged on Roulph going the distance. He’s never let us down before. You can do it, Roulph!”

The audience broke out in a huge round of cheering. Even the sex slaves stopped their attempts at milking the man;’s cum from his shaft and joined in.

“Amazing, Charlie. Big fan of yours, just saying. I heard that you have a thing for buxom blonds. I’m not huge up there,” she stuck out her firm, round, succulent boobs, “but I’d love to fuck you. Want to hook up later or maybe CUM on the show?”

“I’ll call you, Jasmine. Get back to work. Time is money, you know.”

Roulph was on the verge of spewing his cum. Moaning and shaking from his efforts not to orgasm, he began thrusting back at Monique, making her scream in lusty zeal.

“Oh, fucking fuck; I’m cumming!” she screamed.

Her orgasm was potent and all-consuming. The slender woman convulsed so much that she fell off his hug manhood, spraying her squirting release everywhere.

“Oh fuck,” she sighed, “Shanta was right. He’s the best ever. I can’t fuck anymore. I feel so relaxed.”

“Next slave! Who wants some of the A-Lister's cock? Just thirty minutes left.”

Two women, one with a round, shapely ass, and the other, with an incredibly muscular physique, ran up to Roulph. The first backed onto his cock, fucking him from a bent and standing position, her perfect butt bouncing up and down. The other, taking advantage of his supine position, straddled his face, rubbing her hot sex all over his face.

“Lick my cunt, motherfucker. Make me cream on your face.”

The rest of the women, determined to make him lose, joined in. Some of them released his wrists from the shackles, forcing Roulph’s hands into their cunts. The poor blond and ruggedly handsome mercenary was being fucked, licking pussy, fingering two other women, and his entire body was being lustily pleasured by other wanton, nubile sluts.

“While our crack team of horny nymphs drains Roulph’s balls, let’s see what his boss, the infamous Charlie X, has to say about him.”

The video screen burst to life once more, showing Charlie sitting in the cockpit of her Sparrow Hawk.

“How do I feel about Roulph as a teammate? He’s a crack-shot gunner, charges in where birds fear to tread, and I know he’s always got my back. He pulls at least a dozen stunts every battle that make me wonder where he got those moves. I guess mercenary life runs in the family.”

The show went on, the audience counting down the minutes. Roulph struggled to keep from cumming, feeling as if his heart would explode, but he soldiered on, doing his best to exhaust his tormentors. One by one, imagining that it was just any other battle, albeit a sexual one, he made the women drop out, exhausting them with his insatiable, sexual hunger.

“Two minutes left, then you win! When was the last time a man lasted this long, Bob?”

“Dead-shot Jenkins, three years ago, was the last man to last this long. This may be a new Cumming For charity Record!”

“Fine, girls,” Jasmine said. “Get out of the way. I’ll finish him off.”

Unknown to the cast of the show, the stalwart pilot had been just a few strokes away from a ball-draining orgasm. Luckily, the change-up in partners gave him a few seconds of recovery time.

“Double-check the gyros. Ensure the missiles are loaded. Test the joystick response time before launch,” Roulph muttered to himself, attempting to calm his throbbing manhood.

Jasmine lunged her eager mouth over his huge cock, unable to swallow it all. “Mmm. I can taste everyone’s pussy.” As the audience counted down the seconds, Jasmine Black, her long, blond hair flying about her now-nude body, jumped onto his turgid member and fucked him urgently and frenetically. She wailed at the top of her lungs, grunting and moaning.

“Ten, nine, eight, seven,” the audience shouted. The sex slaves, all of them erection-inducing sexy, jumped up and down in their excitement, clapping and cheering.

Sirens and lights went off, and confetti was launched throughout the studio when the timer hit zero.

“You win, Roulph. Now cum for charity. On my fucking face. I love your cock; I love your cock.”

Moaning into an orgasming pussy, his face covered in liquid sex, the handsome, blond man screaming in release, releasing spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into the show’s hostess’ contracting tunnel.

“Oh fuck, Big-R! You’re making me cum.”

Twenty minutes later, Roulph, with five lust-addled sex slaves hanging on his arms, left the studio. He felt accomplished. Not only did he help raise multiple millions of credits for charity, but he’d been fucked—on live television—by a dozen lovely women, some of them begging him for more.

“Thanks for having me on the show,” he said as he left. “Let’s go party.”

Back at their temporary compound on the outskirts of the city, the entire staff and crew of Pagan Vengeance cheered for their comrade.

“I told you he can last all night when properly motivated. Pay the fuck up,” Shanta demanded.

“Okay, Shanta,” Charlie guffawed. “Spread your legs.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments