Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Battle Cranes: Sim Chamber

"On the eve of battle, Charlie needs to get off hard and kinky"

30
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"With the planet, Sylvan, under attack by the pirate horde, Charlie and Pagan Vengeance races through space to defend the system's inhabitants. Looking for some sexy R&amp;R, Charlie X, horny and wet, decides to have a little quality, personal time in the Sim chamber, going through a programmed sexual fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> However, her navigator, Sophie, left her program running, and Charlie is intrigued."

Dripping wet between the legs, horny, and in a surprisingly wonderful mood, Charlie skipped down the corridor of her Star jumper. Her gait was light and energetic; her face was smiling, and she only wore a flimsy frock, her physical charms revealed to all. In her swinging hand, she held an apple-sized icosahedron, all twenty sides glowing faintly. She was headed to the Sim-chamber for some recreation.

Ununpentium, as Bob Lazar had revealed over a thousand years ago, was humanity’s savior, allowing them to reach the stars, colonize planets, and produce clean, efficient energy throughout the entire settled sphere. Though slightly rare, the element could now be synthesized, which made powering the Battle Cranes, Star Jumper ships, and entire planets clean and easy. The glowing, multifaceted cube would power the Sim chamber, giving Charlie some respite from the impending battles. Her body tingled, and her clit throbbed at the prospect.

The Sim-chamber, primarily used for training exercises, could be programmed to simulate just about anything. Nearly every crew member had at least half a dozen personal programs for recreation, Charlie had a few dozen. Her favorite, the one she planned on running as soon as she got there, she called “Charlie XXX.” It was a holographic simulation of her home planet, Dramadon, but re-tuned to fulfill her wildest, sexual fantasies. In the simulation, she was a goddess, worshiped and adored, and all were dedicated to sexually pleasuring her.

Walking inside the medium-sized room, which was lined with countless 3D Holo-projectors and force lenses, she placed the power cube—which it was called, although it had twenty sides and was vaguely spherical—into the control panel. The room lit up, lights, beams, and amorphous rays of force shooting everywhere.

“System on,” a human-sounding voice said. It was the Sim-chamber’s computer, an artificially intelligent system that could not only respond to verbal requests but also respond in context, as well as offer opinions and alternatives. “All systems go. Please give your Pagan Vengeance serial number to continue.”

“Hello, Shirley,” Charlie responded, shirking off her slutty micro-dress. “Charlie X, serial 8675309.”

“Voice recognized, Charlie. Welcome back. I like your new hairstyle.”

“Thank you, Shirley. I thought I’d look sexier if I grew it out.”

“Continue with the program in progress or abort for a new program.”

“I think that I’d like a…wait. What program is currently paused, Shirley.”

“It’s called Spanking Charlie 2.3, programmed by 5552368.”

“That’s Sophie’s code. Spanking Charlie, really?”

“Yes, Charlie. As an artificial being, I am incapable of lying.”

“Not you, Shirley, the fact that Sophie created it. I’m curious. Is it private?”

“As commander you have access to all files, programs, and systems, public or private, Charlie.”

“Well, I shouldn’t…”

“Then, I’ll wash the RAM of the program and load the program of your choice.”

“I said, ‘shouldn’t,’ not, ‘won’t.’ Shirley, I’m curious. Run the program from the beginning, please.”

“Spanking Charlie has been reset. Awaiting your command, Charlie.”

“Make it so. Engage.”

Although the Battle Cranes, spaceships, and other things human technology had produced were astounding miracles of progress, Charlie felt that the virtual reality of the Sim-chambers was the penultimate pinnacle of creation. The millions of holographic projectors mixed with the force generators, nanobots, and infrared beams, as well as other bits of technology. Combined and controlled by Shirley, the computer, and the parameters of the program, the sensations, as far as human senses were concerned, were as real as reality. Any scene or scenario one could conceive of could be simulated. Non-lethal combat training, Crane piloting practice, and every pleasure, including sexual encounters or off-ship vacations, could be created.

Charlie smiled in admiration as the scene sprang to life around her. It was a perfect replication of the Star Jumper’s main flight deck. The two pilot’s seats were exquisitely detailed, down to the tiny rips in the fabric, and every mote of dust, imperfection, and idiosyncrasy of the cabin flowed into a facsimile of real life, giving a perfect tactile and visual representation. All the equipment was on: the lights blinking, the screens showing displays, and the gauges showing. The only details missing were the crew.

Then, the flight deck’s doors opened, the “Schick” sound resonating through the virtual-reality version of the bridge. In walked a perfectly reproduced version of Charlie. The real Charlie found it surreal and disconcerting. The sim was wearing a slutty mockery of a pilot’s jumpsuit. Instead of the usual, olive-hued fabric, this one was sheer, showing off virtual Charlie’s sexual charms. A pulsing light, over the AI woman’s asshole, blinked. Slutty, VR Charlie had a vibrating plug inserted into her ass.

Charlie snickered at the computer-generated version of herself. She owned one of those plugs, the A-vibe 4000. The biofeedback device had a few hundred sensors that monitored the wearer’s physiology and reacted to the person’s level of arousal. The more turned-on one got, the more intense the vibrations would become. The blinking lights pulsed along with the pace and strength of the anal toy’s operation. Virtual Charlie’s plug was blinking with a frenetic, constant pulse.

The programmed Charlie stopped and looked around, her hands tearing open the crotch of her slutty, lingerie jumpsuit, then fingering her wet cunt. Her impassioned eyes met Charlie’s.

“I hoped you’d be here,” the virtual construct said. Her voice was exactly like Charlie’s if Charlie was possessed by lust. The words came out more akin to orgasmic moans than actual words. “I’ve been a bad Captain. I need a hard spanking.”

As the simulated woman spoke, her hands continued fucking herself through the sheer, see-through material, ripping the top open and exposing her round, perky tits.

“I wore the plug you like. Spank me with the plug inserted, so I can cum super-hard. Please punish me. You know I love you; you know I need it.”

“Wow,” Charlie exclaimed. “Surely, you must be joking.”

“Yes, commander. I’m here. Do you need the program changed?”

“Huh? No, Shirley.”

“Then why did you beckon me?”

“I said ‘surely,’ not ‘Shirley.'”

“Context added. Continue program?”

“Yes, please.”

“Please spank me. I’ll do anything, anything at all if you’ll just punish me.”

“I’ll need a paddle or something,” the real Charlie said. Her voice was a bit shaky, humorous, and uncertain.

Despite this being a shock to her, Charlie was both impressed by the level of extreme detail and the prospect of spanking herself, albeit virtually. At least she knew what she’d like.

“Strip, Charlie,” she commanded her virtual avatar.

“Just promise one thing, please. Swear you’ll be brutal. The harder you hit me, the more intense my orgasms.”

Sophie had even managed to get the inflection in AI Charlie’s voice perfect. As soon as Charlie X turned her head, an ominous-looking rack, filled with all sorts of spanking and BDSM gear, materialized on her right. Shrugging, Charlie tested a few of the completely realistic-looking and feeling items. The riding crop was too light; the first paddle was too soft. However, the large, heavy, embossed leather one seemed perfect.

Simulated Charlie dropped to her one hand and knees. Her other hand plunged into her dripping-wet cunt, three fingers thrusting in and out.

“Spank me and make me cum. I’ve been so bad.”

The horny simulation of Charlie was possessed by horny desire. Her entire body writhed, and her self-fucking fingers pounded into her spasming gash so violently that her sexual nectar spewed out of her cunt, splashing onto the floor. Charlie was impressed; the virtual construct emulated her true behavior, perfectly. The mercenary commander observed her doppelgänger writhing in the throes of orgasmic bliss, then hefted the cruel paddle.

“Beg for it, you slut,” Charlie X said.

“Give it to me; you know I want it—need it.”

SMACK!

“Ooh, mmm,” the computerized version of Charlie moaned. “Harder!”

“How hard do you want it?”

“Light my ass on fire. Punish me; be brutal. It gets me off.”

“Well,” Charlie mused, “I have a thing for purple-haired vixens, so, here goes.”

Marveling at the fact that spanking her virtual self was turning her on so much, Charlie wound up and slammed the paddle on AI Charlie’s convulsing butt. The spanking sound was incredible, echoing through the Sim-chamber. When the hefty paddle made contact, the plugged, horny version of Charlie screamed in ecstasy.

“Oh, fuck. I’m cumming, already. Don’t stop; please, don’t stop.”

Charlie unleashed a furious flurry of blows on the orgasming woman’s ass. The staccato slaps came fast, hard, and brutally as the computer version of the captain fingered herself into a never-ending stream of orgasms. The A-vibe 400 in her anus was blinking so brightly and quickly that it seemed to be constantly lit.

“More! Harder!” the computer Charlie begged.

Charlie X, working up a bit of a sweat, kept up the onslaught. She didn’t relent until the virtual pilot’s ass was darkened with nasty bruises. Still, the computer version fingered her cunt, begging and screaming for more. Eventually, Charlie could barely hold the paddle up, let alone take another swing.

“You’ve had enough, you whore,” she said.

The AI version rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs while she used both hands to finger her swollen, wet pussy.

“Now, piss on me. I want your golden love.”

“Huh?”

Charlie had never told anyone, but she sometimes enjoyed peeing on particularly submissive lovers. It wasn’t high on her list of enjoyable, sexual perversions, but, occasionally, one of her myriad playmates wanted to be showered with her nectar, and she obliged. That time, though, she was so overwhelmingly aroused that she immediately straddled her virtual twin and let loose a long stream of hot liquid.

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

“Oh, fuck, yes!” AI Charlie moaned. “In my mouth, on my tits, and soak my fucking face.”

The computer-generated woman was lost in her own horny lust. Her hands ran over her now-saturated body, rubbing it into her skin while she furiously masturbated. The real Charlie was likewise affected, and she fingered her swollen clit while she unleashed the liquid torrent all over her virtual lover.

“I’m fucking cumming, again.”

“Me, too!”

“What the fucking cosmos?!” Sophie’s shocked voice rang out from behind the two Charlies. “Shirley, pause the program. Navigator Sophie Vertemont, 5552368.”

“Welcome back, Sophie. Spanking Charlie 2.3 paused,” the Sim-chamber computer responded. The scene froze in place, virtual Charlie in mid-orgasm.

“Charlie,” the blushing Sophie began, “I’m so, terribly sorry.”

Charlie, trying not to smile, turned to face the Star Jumper’s pilot and her eyes in the sky.

“I never knew you had a bone to pick with me, Sophie. Do you get off on abusing virtual me?” She pointed to her double, still frozen in place.

“Um, ah, well..” Sophie stuttered. “It’s not that. Oh, this is fucking embarrassing. I have a few naughty kinks and I think you’re one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. I guess that I have a sex thing for you, and I’m just too shy to admit it.”

Charlie blushed at that.

“How many years have we been working side by side, Sophie?”

“Um, about ten, I think. I’ve been with you ever since Gallifrey VII.”

“And, all this time, you never once showed me any sexual interest.”

“I’m a professional, ma’am. I don’t let my personal desires interfere with work.”

“Although I’m not into receiving golden showers, I am quite flattered, as well as impressed. First, I think that you and I should settle your passion for me because I’ve always found you to be incredibly attractive as well, but I didn’t think that you were interested. Silly us!”

The two women hugged, the embrace of friends that might become something more.

“What else, Charlie? You said ‘first’ which implies that something will follow.”

“Secondly, how did you make AI me so realistic? It’s like she has my personality, albeit when I’m highly aroused and need sex. Still, though, it’s an impressive bit of programming.”

“Oh, that.” Sophie chuckled, her long, blond hair bouncing along with her shoulders. “I gave the sim the ability to absorb and use knowledge. Then, I had it learn your personality from collected footage. Virtual Charlie runs as a cronjob in the background, constantly evolving.”

“If we live through this next mission, I’ll put you in charge of creating simulated foes for our Crane training. You’re a genius, Sophie—a sexy genius. If you can imbue the training opponents with personalities like that, our pilots will become so much better.”

Sophie nodded but didn’t speak. Her mind could think of nothing except for how arousing and sexy Charlie looked. The lavender-haired woman was still nude, her nipples taut and erect, her thighs soaked with sexual fluids. Sophie fought down the urge to grab and kiss Charlie.

“I’m sorry, Captain. I can’t concentrate, right now.”

“That brings me to point number three. Shirley, please abort the current program and run Charlie XXX.”

“Charlie, what are you doing?” Sophie’s voice was shaky and nervous.

“I came here to get off before we put our lives on the line. Would you like to join me?”

“Surely, you must be joking.”

“I’m serious, and the computer’s name is Shirley, not mine.”

“That is correct, commander,” Shirley’s voice said with a pleased tone. “I am Shirley, and you are Charlie X. Program parameters, please. Location?”

“The Great Scarlet Falls of Dramadon, Shirley.”

“Weather?”

“Bright, warm, and sunny.”

“Number of people to pleasure you?”

Charlie looked at Sophie. She was fidgeting.

“I think just Sophie and me, this time around. Oh, and, Shirley?”

“Yes, Captain?”

“Could you give us a nice, outdoor canopy bed and play some romantic music.”

“May I suggest the Daramdonian Lust Waltz?”

“Excellent choice, Shirley.”

“Charlie,” Sophie said. “Do you really want to do this?”

“Yes, Sophie. Besides, I might not be alive after tomorrow, so this could be your last and only chance. It’s up to you.”

“Shirley,” Sophie snapped. “Run program.”

The bridge of the ship ebbed away, dissolving into little, sparkling particles of color before they zapped out of existence. Within a few seconds, birdsong and ethereal, passion-inducing music, rang throughout the chamber. A cool breeze, the scent of clean water, and the perfume-like scents of Charlie’s home planet’s native flora could be felt and smelled. Then, the scene popped into existence all around them.

The waterfall wasn’t as accurate of a depiction as Sophie’s navigation deck simulation, but it was still as realistic as reality, itself. The sky was a deep azure, and the greenish main sun, its smaller, orange counterpart beside it, shone on the scenic emulation. Except for the huge, four-posted canopy bed at the edge of the lagoon, it was a picture-perfect snapshot of the beauty of Dramadon.

“Let’s eat, drink, and fuck, for tomorrow, we die.”

Sophie tore off her clothes, grabbing Charlie by the waist and shoulders and forcing her down onto the bed. With their lips locked in a hot, passionate kiss, the two women explored each other’s flesh, moaning and writhing. Charlie’s fingers, used to manipulating complicated Battle Crane controls, reached southward and played in Sophie’s wetness.

“Ooh, that’s even better than simulated Charlie. More, please. Faster. Ooh, right there.”

“Cum for me,” Charlie chanted.

Sophie, with years of pent-up lust driving her, quickly reached an intense, body-shaking orgasm. The sexy woman flailed about on the simulated bed, screaming in a bliss-filled release.

“Let me lick you, Charlie. I need to taste you.”

“Are you sure? I just peed on virtual me. I’m not exactly clean.”

“It’s my fetish and I love it. Please, please, please?”

“Begging is unbecoming of an officer, Sophie.”

Charlie laid back on the bed, her torso supported by large, downy pillows. She spread her legs, running her fingers up her inner thigh, inviting Sophie between them. The blond woman, still sighing and cooing from her orgasm, crawled between Charlie’s thighs and began gently lapping at her hot, wet pussy.

“Finger me too. I love to get fucked as I get my cunt eaten.”

Sophie feasted on her friend’s oozing sex as if she were starved, her fingers penetrating Charlie’s wetness, her tongue swirling over her clit.

“Oh, fucking fuck! I’m going to cum so fucking hard.”

“Soak my face, you dirty Bird pilot. I’ve wanted this for so long.”

“Aaah, nnngh.”

Charlie’s body writhed on the bed, contorting into spine-breaking postures as her flesh erupted. The mercenary commander’s blood boiled under Sophie’s expert oral skills.

“Can you pee, again? I’d like to shower in your hotness.”

Since Charlie’s previous urination had been cut short by Sophie’s arrival, it only took her a few moments to regain control of her bladder and shoot her golden warmth all over the navigator’s face. Sophie moaned, her hands flying to her aching slit. She fingered herself furiously, so turned on that all she could do was grunt and moan into her friend’s spraying hole.

“Fucking cumming,” Sophie screamed into Charlie’s wetness.

“Me, too. Oooh, fuck! If we live, let’s do this again, soon.”

Suddenly, the program ceased. The two women, writhing and gyrating, fell onto the Sim-chamber’s floor.

“Shirley, what’s going on? Why did you end the sim?”

“A red alert has just been declared. All hands to their stations, Charlie. It’s protocol, your rule, remember?”

“Just because I’m human doesn’t mean that I forget things, Shirley.”

“Surely, you must be joking. See? I added it to context.” The computer’s voice was filled with pride and humor.

“Perhaps today is a good day to die. Let’s go, Soph.”

“Aye, aye, Captain.”

Although dressed for sexy pleasure, Charlie ran to the bridge alongside Sophie. “This is Charlie. Control, can you tell me what in blazes is going on?”

“A mercenary fleet has amassed just off of Sylvan V,” a male engineer's voice said through the communicator. “They’re forcing us down. It seems the price on your head has gone way the fuck up!”

“How much?”

“One hundred million.”

“For that kind of money, I’ll betray my fucking self.”

Charlie tapped into the ship’s speaker system. “Everyone, this is Charlie. If you haven’t heard, B’Ross has upped the ante. As of now, there’s a price tag on my head for a hundred million credits. If any of you are thinking about betraying me, I’m headed to the hangar to take mount up. Bring it on. For those of you that signed on to fight, today is your lucky fucking day. It looks like us against the entire universe, and while I’ll probably go down like a groupie in a merc bar, I’ll go down fighting.”

She paused for dramatic effect, still running toward the bridge.

“What say you, my fellow Pagans? Mutiny, or do we fight? Let me hear it!”

The entire Star Jumper erupted with the shouts and wails of all the crew. To a person, they shouted their support for the organization, and vowed, over the public speaker system, to stand by and fight or die.

When they reached the bridge, Shanta and Roulph were standing at the ready. 

”Nice lingerie, you fucking whore. Are you going to fight dressed like that?”

“I was trying to get a little rec-time in. Fucking blast me.”

“That’s my boss, a sexy slut. I think it should be the new, mandatory uniform.”

“Sure, Roulph, you’d look just darling in one.”

Charlie addressed the crew.

“We might not make it back, but I want you all to know one thing. You are the best crew, ever! I’m privileged and honored to serve with you. Once more into the breech, old friends. Let’s cry havoc, and unleash the Birds of war!”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments