Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

From the sketchbook of G. McCrossen.

Day by day, the desire to be rescued fades. Here, I no longer fear being found out. I feel free. Returning to civilization is far from my mind.

Carter tugged insistently on Gavin’s hand as they walked along the beach, the sound of waves crashing against the rocks before sluicing through the tide pools their constant companion. They’d left the camp after devouring a meal enhanced by the pink fruit that had become a staple for the castaways, Grant wanting to share his discovery with his lover.

He relished the word. He’d thought, once the lust had overtaken them that first night that he would be doomed to a life of solitude once more. Surely, Gavin, Jaspar and the Lieutenant would gravitate towards the female members of their party to leave him on the outside looking in longingly. For once fate was kind to him. While Bull and James sought out the attentions of Emma and Livie, the gruff American outdoorsman had turned a blind eye to them, focusing instead on Grant, even after the initial effects had worn off. Since that fateful night the pair had been inseparable. At first the attraction was merely physical, but over time, they’d become entangled emotionally, shedding the shackles of a society that looked at their kind with disgust along with their clothing. The freedom to walk hand in hand along the water’s edge as naked as Adam was intoxicating.

“How much further?” Gavin asked, his rough baritone easily overpowering the sound of the tide.

“A kilometer perhaps, no more,” Carter replied with a grin, still refusing to reveal his secret. All he’d told Gavin was that he wanted to show him something unusual. Nothing more. Gavin, he suspected, believed it as a ruse devised simply to have some time to themselves. At heart, he was a private man and preferred to spend much of his time with only Carter as his companion.

As Carter had promised, the cave lay less than three kilometers to the north. He’d discovered it earlier that day and had been enthusiastic about sharing his find with his lover. It wasn’t much to look at, at least from where they stood on the beach. A crack in the cliff face that widened enough for a grown man to crawl through. So far, he hadn’t actually braved the opening, but he had pushed his head and shoulders through, enough for a good look, the bioluminescent moss that clung to the stone within casting enough light to reveal the small cavern’s hidden secrets.

“Take a look,” he urged before stealing a kiss, enjoying the roughness of stubbled cheeks and the heat with which McCrossen returned his kiss before dropping to his stomach on the sand and propelling his upper body inward.

“Holy...” he mumbled. “Have you been inside?”

“No,” Carter admitted. “I thought… I was afraid to, to be honest.”

That drew a chuckle. “Fear’s a good thing to have. Keeps you from doing foolish things.”

Carter watched as Gavin squeezed through the entrance, grunting a little with the effort until he disappeared entirely. Holding his breath, he paused for a moment, before laying, belly down in the sand, and squirming through as well, telling himself not to panic as he pushed through the short tunnel and into the larger chamber.

There was enough room for both of them to stand. Gavin offered his hand and Grant took it, grateful as the larger man pulled him to his feet. It was strangely beautiful, the moss glowing blue-white and ghostly, although that was not what had so excited Carter initially. It was what was illuminated upon the far wall – a series of carvings, obviously man-made, resembling an alien language that were dissimilar to anything the cartographer had witnessed in all his studies and adventures.

“I’ll be darned,” Gavin managed, obviously as awed as Carter by the discovery. “Wonder who left it?”

“Or when.”

“Hard to say. Not really my field. The professor might be able to say, if’n he were here. What do you reckon it says?”

Carter simply shrugged at the question, examining the rest of the cavern for the first time. As far as he could tell there was only the one opening. It was a dead end.

“Like to go fetch my note book and make a copy, Cart.”

Grant simply nodded, the effects of the berries suddenly washing over him gently, much like the tide rolling up on the beach outside the cavern.

“Can it wait? I want to make love to you,” he found himself whispering, feeling suddenly shy. Gavin, thankfully, didn’t laugh. Nor did he dissent. Instead, he turned and roughly pushed him against the soft moss lining the walls and kissed him with a passion that burned him to the core.

“I love you,” Carter managed with a groan as he felt fingers between his thigh grasping his hardening cock, his own hands clenching his lover’s ass checks roughly as he pulled him closer, delighted as their cocks brushed against each other, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss as he pushed him into the ghostly moss, lust consuming them from within.

“God help me,” Gavin groaned, fire in his eyes as he unpinned Carter and turned him before clamping his hands over his hipbones and pressing the head of his prick against his anus.

Carter groaned with pleasure as he reached behind to spread the cheeks of his ass apart, welcoming the intrusion of a hard prick, his own impossibly swollen as he felt his anal ring widen. God help them, indeed. He mused, momentarily, how well they fit together – like a jigsaw puzzle. Pushing back, he clung to the glowing moss as he felt his ass being pounded from behind, the slap of muscled thighs against his buttocks and hot breath tickling the back of his neck as he reached between his legs and wrapped his fingers around his own member, pulling on it, letting Gav set the rhythm, clenching his teeth as he fought the urge to climax until he felt the other man’s cock swelling inside his canal moments before filling him with his seed. Only then did he allow himself relief, spurting milky white fluids upon the moss covered wall with a wordless cry of joy.

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

oOo

Emma lay with her head resting on Bull’s thigh, smiling lazily as she watched the waves roll in, the warmth of the sand on her bare flesh filling her with contentment as he ran his huge finger through her hair with a tenderness that was at odds with the fierce passion of their recent love making. She could feel his cum trickling slowly from her puckered ass and over her thigh and even taste herself on him as she crocked her head and kissed his cock, her lips lingering until she was rewarded with a soft chuckle.

“Insatiable little vixen,” Bull rumbled softly, his prick slowly swelling under her sensual ministrations, inspiring her to run her tongue lengthwise along the pulsing vein gracing his thick member.

“This time I want you to fill my belly,” she managed to mumble as she took his head into her moist mouth and began to suck with an increasing vigor until his large hand settled on her skull and held her still.

“Hold a moment, Em,” Bull told her, his voice gentle but full of authority.

“But-“

“I’m serious. Hush. Listen,”

Emma struggled to turn her attention from Bull’s prick, feeling her lust rising within, threatening to overwhelm her as a part of her brain registered shouts from their camp above the beach.

“It’s James,” she breathed, suddenly alert. “He sounds distressed.”

“Aye, love,” Bull agreed, taking her hand as he rose to his feet, helping Emma to hers as well as the sound of the Lieutenant’s voice drew close.

oOo

The sound of thunder rumbled through the strangely lit cavern, shaking Carter and Gavin from post-coital bliss.

“Big storm coming in,” Gavin commented, stroking the other man’s shoulder in reassurance. While the rains were fairly constant, they’d yet to weather anything like what had wrecked The Golden Dove.

“Should we be worried? Carter wondered.

“Probably best on higher ground. Hate to be trapped in here if the tides get too high.”

oOo

Thunder interrupted Jame’s retelling of Olivia’s disappearance, drawing all eyes towards the ocean and the darkening skies above. The wind began to pick up ominously, plucking and tugging at the blades of grass and the petals and stems of the flowering plants that surrounded them.

“That’s a menacing vision,” Emma whispered as she reached for Bull’s hand, the rise and fall of her breasts a clear indication of her distress.

“Where are Grant and McCrossen?” the Lieutenant inquired, looking about.

“Couldn’t say,” Bull replied. “Gavin is a sensible man. I wouldn’t worry overly about him.” The sky suddenly lit up, a veil of lightning filling the panorama of the sky and illuminating the dark grey clouds as fingers of electricity danced upon the surface of the water. “Best take shelter under one of the lean-tos and ride it out. Not much we can do about Livie until it passes.”

oOo

The storm turned day into night, eclipsing the sun entirely as it raged. Violent winds flattened flora and tore through the castaway’s meager shelter, leaving them bruised and battered and, for the first time since escaping the doomed airship upon which they’d once called home, frightened for their lives and huddled together as much for comfort as for safety from the elements as lightning flashed and thunder rumbled overhead.

Elsewhere, Grant and Gavin rode out the tempest with grim determination, taking shelter upon the leeward side of a low hill, clinging together until, at last, it passed, leaving behind a swath of destruction in its wake.

oOo

Eventually, it passed, living the survivors of The Golden Dove bewildered and bedraggled. Worried about the fate of their companions, McCrossen and Grant hurried back down the beach, relieved to find Emma and the others picking through what was left of their makeshift camp, relief turning to worry as they were informed of Olivia’s disappearance.

oOo

“My father once mentioned that you were a skilled tracker?” Emma pondered, her gaze boring into Gavin’s, eyes full of concern as the American shook his head.

“Storm’s erased all trace, Em. All we have is Jim’s reckoning of the last time he saw Livie and the direction she was headed. Not much to go by.”

“Best we can do is stay put, rebuild camp, and hope she-“

Emma stood suddenly, and stormed off, hands balled into fists. She, like the others, had foregone partaking in the lustberries in belief that clear heads would be needed in order to solve the dilemma of Olivia’s disappearance, two days hence. It had left them all short tempered and anxious as well as feeling drained of energy, all symptoms of withdrawal, Emma had explained to them earlier.

Above them, another conversation was taking place in silence, gestures and the touch of clawed fingers against forearms replacing words. Hidden from discovery amongst the storm blown flora, a pair of greenish-yellow orbs blinked slowly, drinking in the strange beings below. Silently they rose as the female of the tribe-less creatures strode off, separating herself from the males, their scaled epidermis changing color as they passed unseen and unheard through the foliage, distancing themselves from the strangers. Once they felt sure that they’d gone on noticed, they broke into a stride that covered the ground quickly, one reaching out to tap razor sharp nails upon the other’s bicep in a patterned flurry as they headed in an easterly direction, short spears slung over sinewy shoulders. It was just as the Elder had foreseen. Upon the wings of the storm rides peril. Travelling tirelessly through the day and by the light of the moon, they reached the hidden vale in which their people made their home just as the sky brightened with the coming of morning. 

 

 

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments