Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

From the Journal of Olivia Delacroix - Sixth entry.

I have yet to share the truth with anyone, even Emma, with whom I have grown closer to than anyone else in my life. It tears at me, keeping secrets, here, where we have torn down the walls separating us. I feel apart suddenly, and it is not a feeling I find comfortable. Before, I would leave the thoughts within these pages for all too see. Now, I hide my journal, unwilling to share and guarding my feelings jealously, wishing I could simply slip away and return to my alien lover and revel in the freedom of showing my true self, the self that he helped me discover, the self that I suspect the others would not understand. Oh, the cravings I now feel, that I suspect have been buried deep within me, pull at me with a yearning that is almost painful. After the first time he took and ravished me, I felt strangely linked, as if he could sense the taboo desires within my breast that, once awakened could not, cannot, be put to rest again! I find myself wishing, when I make love to my sweet Emma or with James or, especially, Bull, that they would treat me roughly and take me by force…

At night, I have waking dreams, recalling of the feel of Isshu’s tentacles wound around my limbs, pinning me helplessly as he plunged his phallus into my pussy or my bottom, my cries echoing through the chamber. Of me writhing as the mouth-like features on his appendages peeled back, baring sharpened bone shards that sank into my flesh like needles, blurring the line between pain and ecstasy as I lost myself in climax after climax until I could stand no more. More than once I have considered abandoning my companions and making my way back to the pool beneath the surface, quite convinced that I could find it easily. The hunger I feel gnaws at me terribly. How long I can resist the siren’s call, I cannot say.

In the meantime, I have found solace in the bliss of the berries, gorging myself on them at all hours until the sexual haze that they inspire is constant and my craving for physical fulfilment is overwhelming. In truth, I fear I am becoming a slave to sexual pleasures, but in that, I am not alone and that does give me some solace. We have abandoned all thought of exploration or rescue. In truth, the others are content with our existence as castaways as would I be except for this restlessness within me.

Livie

August, 1867

oOo

I smiled wanly as Emma sat down beside me, her eyes slightly unfocused, obviously having recently partaken of berried, semen smeared on her cheeks and chin and dripping from the corners of her smile.

“Kiss me, Livie,” she sighed, not waiting for my assent as she pulled me to her and fed me kisses tasting of cum, her tongue filling my mouth as fingers tangled within my sun-bleached blonde lock while one hand sought the treasure between my thighs.

“Emma,” I breathed, not for the first time lacking the courage to reveal the thoughts brewing within me. We had, at some point, fashioned rope from the pliant vines that grew plentifully. I trembled and shivered with the vision of her binding me to a nearby tree, my legs spread wide, wrists trapped behind me, and filling my cunt with her tongue. I felt myself growing hot, my sex dripping as her fingers parted my lips, curling within me and stroking until I could do nothing but writhe and moan, my own hands grasping her arm and breast, my nails raking gently over her flesh, hoping that she might get the hint and do the same to me, only in my case, I imagined her leaving bright red marks, scoring my sensitive flesh until I screamed with sweet pain. It was with that thought in my head that I climaxed for her, my cries swallowed by the sound of the waves as they swept up the beach.

Hers followed, not long afterwards, as I licked and sucked the cream from her pussy, not even a little curious as to whom it was that had released his seed within her. Bull, I suspected, the thought fleeting as I fell gently into her arms and we reclined, her eyes closed, mine skyward as the clouds passed slowly overhead feeling sated for now. Eventually, my lids became heavy as well, and I drifted into a dreamlike state, aware that I was not fully immersed in the world of dreams, losing myself in my memories…

…Isshu slipping the tip of one tentacle into my puckered rose, another already filling my dripping pussy, the end of it expanding and pushing at my walls, filling me until I cried out and struggled, his strong fingers pinning my wrist above my head.

“Mine,” he said, his voice like silk tickling through my skull as he fed me his phallus.

Yours. I responded silently, knowing he could hear my unvoiced thoughts as I tightened my lips around his thick member and opened my throat, inviting his tender head deeper, hungry for his sweet tasting seed, my pleasure peaking as he grunted softly and filled my belly…

…Isshu’s tentacle coiled around my throat, pulsing against my jugular, cutting off my breath, his teeth sinking into my nipple. Slick fleshy tentacles slithered around my thighs, opening me up as another entered me, brushing roughly against my clit until I could take no more. If I’d had the breath to scream, I would have as I was wracked by an earthshattering orgasm…

…Isshu’s tentacle wrapped around my waist, lifting me to my knees, as he knelt behind me and drove his cock into my ass, thrusting so hard that each time I was pushed forward before being roughly pulled back, his fingers tangled into my hair until it felt like it was being pulled out by the roots…

…and then, Emma’s fingers parting my swollen lips and dipping into my needy cunt, curling into my wetness and pressing into the soft spongy flesh of that place that made me come so hard, he mouth pressed to my breast as she sucked at my nipple, tongue tip flickering as I cried out her name, awash in pleasure.

“Sacre…,” I gasped, the word dissolving into an earthy moan as I felt a flood of cream drenching her hand, pulled from my memories back to the present as Emma kissed my tenderly, laughing softly as she pulled her into a gentle embrace, slow kissing my face until I faded, this time my dream purely born of my imagination, although no less erotic.

oOo

When I awoke, the sky had turned to hues of magenta and orange. Emma was still there, looking barely awake as she caressed my breasts, a sleepy smile on her face.

“You were restless, Livie,” she told me, accompanying her words with a brush of lips against my temple. “Bad dreams?”

I furrowed by brow as I shook my head.

“Non,” I replied, unsure of how to explain that any dream lacking Isshu felt empty and filled me with a longing ache. I felt his pull like a sudden stab of pain, barely aware of the worried work that she gave me as I get out a gasp of distress.

“Livie?”

“It’s nothing,” I lied, silencing her reply with a kiss, my tongue pushing insistently between her lips, the berries still flooding my system. We made love again as the sun set over the ocean, falling asleep in each other’s arms, our flesh damp with perspiration and each other’s juices, unsuspecting that our world would change once again with the rising sun.

oOo

We were startled awake by a crack of noise that my sleep addled brain fought to make sense of.

“Gunshot,” Emma gasped, eyes going suddenly wide. “James!”

Panicked, we stumbled to our feet, searching our surroundings frantically, Emma’s eyes mirroring my own fear as my heart thundered against my ribs. Peripherally I was aware of Bull, Grant, and Gavin as they, too, stared out across the gently waving blooms as a cool sea breeze brushed the colorful flowers as it did every morning. I was aware of the kiss of the warming sun upon my shoulder and the tickle of grass between my toes as I stood, frozen with fear at the sight that met us – James standing waist high in flowers, naked as the rest of us, saber in one hand, his service revolver raised in the air and, beyond him, a small group of creatures, sunlight glinting off reptilian scales, spear tips pointing the lieutenant’s direction.

“Stay back!” he shouted, his face turning towards us for a brief moment as he lowered the muzzle of his pistol towards the inhuman intruders.

I have to admit, my heart gave a leap of pride at his bravery. Bull’s and Gavin’s as well, as they ignored his command and rushed forward to his side although I wasn’t surprised that Grant hung back for a moment before trotting after them reluctantly.

“I’m scared, Livie,” Emma whispered, reaching for my hand.

“James was an officer in His Majesty’s army,” I murmured, trying to reassure myself as well. “And Bull is… Bull.”

Still, it never hurt to offer up a prayer, something I’d not done since being shipwrecked here. Lips moving silently, I prayed for the safety of the men, and woman, that I’d come to love, unable to breath as the creatures hissed threateningly at us in an alien tongue.
 

NahiraQuee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahiraQuee

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments