Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Day 1

I slowly wake up at the sound of the alarm clock. I remember my dream. The rocket launch, the beautiful women, the doctor examining me. I suddenly open my eyes and see that I’m not in my room at my parents' house. I stop the alarm and gaze at my surroundings. In the background, I hear the engines running, the ever-present sound of the warp drive. My suitcases are in a corner, I remember that I am in my room aboard the PSS Lady of the Stars.

My mind finally gets out of the haze of sleep and the details of the day come back to me. As I leave my bed to get in my ship’s uniform, I quickly gaze at myself in the mirror, still naked after my nap. I grin at my reflection, the image returned is of a fine young man who is living the dream. I laugh softly in astonishment, remembering my day so far. The best is that it’s not yet over, dinner and maybe.

I get in my ship’s flight suit for the first time, wearing the marine blue outfit. Looking back at the mirror, I just can’t stop smiling. I take a picture, to commemorate my first day. I sent it to my parents and close friends, they must be curious about my new job.

I rearrange my hair and brush my teeth, to look presentable. With numerous women on the ship, I should keep myself clean, hopefully for Akari tonight. The thought of seeing her naked is exciting, the fabric covering me tensing from the light pressure my soft erection is making. I just hope I haven’t misread the situation. I need to be cautious, just in case. I give my hair a last look and head for the bridge.

As I get in, I discover that Angela and Bruce aren’t in there. Emma, Blistas, and Akari are at their post and lightly chatting. They hear my footsteps and look at me.

“Hey, if it isn’t our computer geek! How was your physical exam? I hope Natasha wasn’t too rough on you?” says Akari with a devilish grin.

Before I can reply, Blistas says, “Don’t listen to her, I’m sure Natasha was really gentle and attentive with you!”

“I prefer rough and quick, don’t lose time to frivolous things,” adds Emma, smirking at me.

They start laughing.

Maybe there is an inside joke? I stay there, with a puzzled face, while they continue to laugh. They are looking at me with a knowing smile as if they know what happened. Do they?

“Don’t stay at the door, we don’t bite... Well, maybe Emma if you make her angry or...” says Blistas while laughing, not finishing her thought.

They all laugh again, Akari lightly tearing at the joke, Emma looking at me with a scary smile.

When Blistas has calmed herself, she asks me, “Did you come by for something specific?”

Still trying to uncover the meanings of the two jokes, I put them aside to answer her. “Uh, so I wanted to see if I could be doing something? I’m restless and feel bad that you have to cover my things. I wanted to see if Angela or Bruce had any ideas of things I could be doing,” I explain.

“They are in a meeting at the moment. Have you looked at your schedule for tomorrow?” Blistas asks.

“Yes, I’m to work with Leet in engineering.”

“Well, why don’t you go see her and familiarize yourself… down there,” Blistas says, her laughs restarting.

Laughter erupts again in front of me. Okay, it doesn’t take much to understand the hidden meaning, but she’s an android, she can’t have?

Ignoring the double meaning, I reply shyly to her, when they have calmed down again, starting with a forced laugh, “That’s a good idea, I’ll do that. Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” Blistas tells me with her wide smile, showing all of her sharp teeth.

I retreat from the room, leaving them before they have the chance of cracking another joke at my expense. Nonetheless, as I walk toward the stairs, I hear laughter coming from the bridge. I shake my head, that’s what happens when you are the new one.

I reach the fourth deck and enter the engine room. I look everywhere and can’t find Leet or anyone else for that matter. So, I start looking at the server racks and check the different hardware, the cabling, and how it has been configured. I plunge into the systems, trying to learn how everything works. My surrounding slowly fades around me.

As I focus on a particularly complicated piece of configuration, I hear, “Hello, Alex!”

I jump at the voice and quickly turn at who has spoken to me. Leet is there, with a smile on her face, in all of her beauty.

“Oh, did I startle you? Sorry, Alex, that wasn’t my intention,” she says as she comes toward me. Without any warning, she hugs me. I don’t know what to do, this beautiful artificial woman is hugging me out of nowhere, but it’s so perfect. I smell her delicate perfume. Is she putting some on even though she’s a robot? Regardless, it’s intoxicating. Her breasts are pressed hard on my chest, feeling their softness against me. As I relax from the fright she gave me, I finally hug her back. I get an erection from her closeness, from her light touch.

She finally lets me go after what feels like an eternity, keeping her hands on my shoulders. She looks me in the eyes, asking, “Are you alright? I didn’t want to frighten you.”

Trying to find my voice, I finally say, “Yes... I’m fine. You surprised me, I was so focused on the work, entangled in a complex piece of configuration.”

“Ah, I see. After this morning’s chat, I was worried that you were afraid of me. I hope you don’t have any problem working with me?” she asks me with hope.

“Oh, that’s not the case, I love that I’m going to work alongside you,” I reply brightly, trying to show her how much working with her means to me.

“Then, why were you not speaking to me earlier?” she asks, looking at me with her deep blue eyes.

I avert my gaze, looking down so she cannot see my shyness. I feel my face exuding heat, my physical reaction a mirror of my internal struggle. I cannot tell her why, I cannot say that I find her very attractive. This is so embarrassing, to feel desires for an android.

Seeing my nervousness, she says, using a lighter tone than her previous question, “Is it because you find me attractive? That you lost your voice when we were introduced?”

WHAT? Is she a mind-reader? I quickly raise my head to her, so surprised that she figured it out, that it is even something she can comprehend. As I rack my brain, there is only one thing I can answer that will not be an obvious lie. After few seconds of hesitation, I finally blurt, almost as a whisper, “Yes.”

Her face change, her smile comes back, her eyes soften, and her expression is now full of relief and fondness. We stay like this for few seconds, exchanging looks. I feel the relief that she hasn’t yelled or slapped me, she is sharing her warm gaze with me.

As the silence between us starts to be uncomfortable, she breaks our gaze and looks down at the front of my pants, eyeballing the front of my flight suit and the bulge my erection is making. She moves her eyes back on my face, giving me a ferocious smile. “So you find me attractive! I’m flattered. I want to hear more about it… but another time I’m afraid,” she says, giving me a wink. “Your welcome party is about to start.”

What does she means she wants to hear about it? It’s not like she can…? I can’t believe she has a…? She’s the ship’s engineer, she doesn’t need…? My head spins with so many questions.

“It’s close to 1900, we should head for the rec room,” she continues.

Pushing aside all of the questions I have, I tell her, “Okay… Well, we should be going then?”

“We can go, but I suggest you cool down a little bit,” she suggests with a big smile.

I blush at the mention of the effect she has on me. I reply, very shyly, looking down, “Yeah... That might be a good idea.”

“Sounds good, then I’ll see you in the rec room,” she says lively.

As she turns toward the exit, her right hand slowly brushes my dick, from the root to the tip, sending electric shock throughout my body. She keeps eye contact as she touches me, then turns and exits the room.

I stay there while she goes for the door, looking at her lightly bouncy ass. It is only when the door has closed, hiding her from my view, that my brain slowly restarts to work properly. I take a deep breath, I gulp to swallow the saliva that pooled in my mouth, I brush my sweaty hands on my suit and I relax all of the muscles that tensed up from that light touch. This small encounter has raised so many questions, it’s difficult to not think about her.

I finally move toward the computers and continue the work I was doing previously. I try to push her image away from my mind, to reduce the physical effect she has on me, with mixed success. Fortunately, after five minutes of looking at the same configuration file, I’m almost back to normal and my dick is no longer visible. I logout and focus my mind on the evening to come.

On my way up, I quickly stop by my quarter to look at my hair and put some light cologne on. As I exit my room, I hear voices coming from the upper deck. I climb the stairs and arrive in the rec room. Almost everyone is there, except for Emma and our night shift, that I haven’t met yet. As they see me coming around the stairs, they exclaim, “Welcome, Alex!” and start clapping. It’s nice to see everyone welcoming me so warmly, to have come across such a lovable crew. I smile at them, showing how glad I’m am to be here.

“Speech, speech, speech,” I hear Bruce say. Then, everyone piles in, forcing me into doing it. I raise my hands in capitulation, surrendering to their demand.

Taking a deep breath, I say, “Well, everyone, I want to thank you for welcoming me so heartedly into your ship. It’s been my dream for so long to come into space, it’s almost unbelievable that I’m here today. I hope that I will be a great shipmate and that I’ll have the time to know all of you better over the trip. I also sincerely hope that I will be proving myself so this will be the first of many trips with you. Thank you, all!”

They all clap at my speech, I join them to celebrate my welcome. The captain is the first one to get to me. “Welcome, Alex. I’m glad that you have joined our team. I hope that your trip with us will be pleasant,” she tells me with a wide smile.

“I also hope so,” I tell her, returning her smile.

I start to mingle with the rest of the crew. We talk in small groups, with our flutes of champagnes in hand. As the evening progress, we sit at the big table and start dinner. Natasha has prepared many dishes and I have to say that it is delicious. The alcohol is flowing, the company is great and I’m living the dream. Why would you ask for more? The evening continues like this, so simple, so jovial, happiness flowing inside my veins.

At around the dessert time, I see with the corner of my eyes a quick movement. As I focus on it, I see a young woman that I don’t know move toward the galley, not looking at anyone.

The captain, sitting beside me, sees where I’m looking and she tells me, “That’s Adriana. She is our night watch, looking over the ship while we sleep. Let me introduce you to her.”

She invites me to follow her into the galley. The young woman is in front of the coffee machine, fixing her morning hot beverage.

“Adriana, I would like you to meet Alex. He is our new computer specialist,” Angela tells her.

Adriana turns around, a piece of bread in her mouth. She looks and slowly nods at me. She is definitely young, most likely younger than me. She is quite petite, her head arriving at my chest. Her brown eyes are covered by her auburn hair, like if she is trying to hide her face. Under her abundant hair, I see a delicate face, still showing her youth and teenage traits. Although she is quite short, her D size breasts are what you see when you look at her, they are so disproportionate for her frame.

“Happy to make your acquaintance. Even if we aren’t on the same schedule, I hope that we can spend time to know each other.” I tell her, showing my brightest smile, hoping it’s coming as friendly.

She nods again, grabs her coffee, and leaves the galley without even having said a word.

I turn toward Angela and ask her, “Have I done something wrong?”

She sighs, “No, she is just very shy and... independent. She is a brilliant young girl, she can do most of our job by herself at only nineteen years old. Only one thing stops her from moving up the ladders, she isn’t really comfortable around people. That’s why she is our night watch, so she doesn’t have to be around us. Don’t take it personally, it’s not you, she is just like this.”

“Oh, that’s sad,” I say as I look where Adriana left the galley. “I might try another time to talk to her,” I add, trying to be hopeful.

“I’m just asking you to not push her. If she doesn’t want to talk, please don’t force her,” she replies.

“I will,” I answer her, truthfully. The last thing I want to do is to cause someone to be feeling pushed around by me.

Changing her tone to lighten the mood, Angela says, “Perfect, let’s rejoin the others.”

As we exit the galley, Emma joins the table, most likely because she was relieved by Adriana.

The dinner continues and I love how friendly and fun it is. Most discussions turn around me, they each have questions for me. As the evening progress, few start to leave and go to sleep, as some have early shifts. Bruce and Disy are the first to leave after dessert is completed. Although, I’m sure Disy was just waiting for someone to leave, not getting into the discussions. Emma and Leet follow later, closely by Angela. I’m surprised that Leet has to leave, but she tells me that she needs to recharge her batteries, quite literally for her. Even though Blistas wanted to stay, her yawning got to her and she leaves me with Natasha and Akari. We have moved to the couches by that point, having Akari on my left and Natasha on my right.

“So, about what you said earlier, why did you want to come to space so much?” Natasha asks me.

“From a very young age, I was interested in visiting space. My father encouraged me by showing the sky through a telescope and suggested I read science-fiction books. It could have been a simple passing passion, some grandiose idea that all kids have, but it stuck with me. At the end of high-school, I decided to try my luck at the Astronomical Administration Program at Uni...” I make a pause as I see how impressed they are, “... but it wasn’t for me.”

“How so, why didn’t it work?” Akari asks.

“Well, it’s a little bit embarrassing... I failed the entrance exam. I had the grades to get in the preselection, but when I got to the exam, it ended being a mess. Even though I prepared, it was much more difficult than I imagined and many of the questions took me by surprise. In the end, I was rejected because I had a very bad result,” I explain, having a resigned smile at the memory of my failed attempt at realizing my dream.

“Oh, poor Alex, you were most likely very sad from that failure?” Natasha exclaims while putting her hand on my right leg. The unexpected touch makes me jump a little bit.

“It must have been difficult, but I’m sure you soldiered through and found something else?” Akari asks. She puts her hand around my neck, getting closer to me.

“I did,” I reply to Akari. I turn to Natasha and say, “I was really sad and it took me time to accept that I wasn’t going to be captain. I used my second choice to go into Computer Science as my major and I was able to get Astronomical Engineering as my minor. At least, I was able to explore a little bit the subject and dream that I might, one day, work in space. I wasn’t expecting to get my first job on a starship, but here I am!” I exclaim.

“Yes you are, you’ve made it!” Akari exclaims with a wide smile, lightly playing with my hair.

“I’m sure you are really happy to be here,” Natasha replies, with a slight squeeze with her hand on my leg.

Okay, both are coming closer to me. This is interesting, to say the least.

“Yes, this is a dream come true,” I tell both.

Then follow a long silence. I was expecting a question, but none arrives. I look at both, they don’t look at me, but at each other. Their eyes are fixing the other, not moving at all. They have forced smiles on their faces, trying to hide what they are battling. Are they really fighting over me?

Starting to feel uneasy about the situation, from the tense silence to that they might be fighting, I suggest, “Do you need a refill? Should I get another bottle from the galley?”

Both look at me, breaking their intense gaze.

“Yes, I think that’s a good idea,” replies Natasha, giving me a wide smile.

“Please, I’m thirsty,” Akari asks.

I get up and go to the galley. As I reach the door, I hear soft chatter from the couch, it sounds tense. Yeah, they have something they want to discuss without me. I hope I haven’t caused any conflict.

Even though I know where the wine is, I stay in the galley longer than I need, to leave them time to sort out their thing. Once I’m feeling that I’ve lingered enough, I get an unopened bottle and exit the galley. As I get out, I see Natasha on her feet, in front of the couch. She seems annoyed. Both hear me getting closer and all traces of quarrel leave them.

“You know what, Alex, I’ll pass on that bottle,” Natasha tells me. “I’m tired and I think I should go to bed.” She tries to fake a yawn, but it’s not that convincing. “Raincheck?”

I play the game, I don’t want to exacerbate whatever is between them. “Ah, I understand. Raincheck then.”

“Fantastic. Don’t stay too late you two, work tomorrow,” Natasha lectures us, as a joke, but is it really?

“No promises,” Akari replies, looking at me, hungrily.

Natasha heads for her room, on the same deck as we are. I smile at her as we pass close by. Defeat is on her face, but I see determination in her eyes. This intrigues me.

I continue to the couch and sit beside Akari. “So, more wine?” I ask her, going for the bottle opener.

She is looking at me, with the same hungry look. We finally hear Natasha’s door close. She takes the bottle from my hand, puts it on the table in front of us, and gets closer to me. Her mouth reaches for the side of my head and softly tells me in my left ear, “Since this morning, I want to get closer to you, to feel your touch, to sense your passion, to get you inside me.”

She slowly moves out, locking her gaze on me. I see the desire in her eyes, a fire that I have the feeling only my dick can extinguish.

What should I do? I want so much to fuck her right now, but is it right? I don’t want to put my job at risk.

My hesitation is most likely showing on my face as she uses her charms to persuade me. “Don’t worry, this will stay between you and me. I know you want me. Even if you are cautious, I have seen your glances, looking at me with lust. Don’t fight it, we both want the same thing!”

I give her a knowing smile and move toward her, to kiss her. Our lips touch softly, exploring each other, gauging how we react. As we feel more comfortable with the sensation, we slowly open our mouth, extending our tongues, exploring deeper. I slowly break the kiss after few seconds, to look her in the eyes, to see if my feeling is reciprocal. What I see is not only the fire that I saw earlier, but a craving for closeness, for sharing a special moment together.

Akari moves toward me and sits on my legs, facing me. She lowers her gaze, looking between us, at my dick. When she raises her head, after a solid five seconds of intense gaze, her smile shows the craving she has for me. Using her hands, she lightly caresses my dick through the fabric, giving me goosebumps. She lowers her head again and kisses me, with more passion this time. I embrace her, getting her closer to me, moving my hand from her neck, going down her back. Her tongue is exploring my mouth, I explore hers, dancing with each other. We stay like this a long time, she is lightly feeling my dick, I’m rubbing her back, going toward her ass while we are kissing passionately. We finally separate, out of breath.

She tells me, with our lips barely touching, “Let’s go to your room, for more privacy. I’ll slip into something more comfortable. I’ll meet you there?”

The only answer I give is a passionate kiss, loving her idea.

We finally part, I reluctantly let her go, feeling her warmth already disappearing from my skin. I tell her, “Don’t be long!” with gusto, showing how much I want her.

“Oh, I won’t! I want that dick tonight!” she replies, walking backward toward the stairs. We keep our gaze until we are separated by the deck.

I quickly gather the glasses and the still-sealed bottle. I put the wine back in the little cellar, leaving the glasses in the dishwasher, and head for my room. As I get in, I look to make sure that everything is clean and in order. I lower the intensity of the light, to a warm and comfortable glow. I add again some cologne and check myself. As I arrange my hair for the third time, stressed by the wait, I hear a slight knock on the door. With my heartbeat jumping to high-warp, I open it to discover Akari, still in her flight suit. I let her in.

I’m a little bit disappointed, wasn’t she supposed to change? I close the door and slowly turn around. She is in the middle of my room, slowly unzipping her flight suit. As I watch her with anticipation, she drops her one-piece garment to the floor in one motion. What awaits me is simply gorgeous. She is wearing a red and black set of laced bras, panties, garters, and thigh highs, exposing enough to entice any man. Through the bras, I can see her nipples are erect, making clear dents into the fabric.

“Do you like?” she simply asks, although I think that she already knows my answer.

“As much as I want to uncover what is under it, I like how it looks on you!” I reply, slowly getting closer to her.

As I get half a meter away from her, I stop and make a gesture for her to make a three-sixty rotation. She smirks at me as she does it, keeping her gaze on me as I admire her body. Seeing her tight ass with the thin red and black fabric running in her crack makes my dick twitch in my pants. As she finishes her rotation, I slowly raise my gaze, from her panties, through her firm breasts and finishing with her delicate and sexy Japanese face.

I continue my approach, closing on her inviting body, all worries behind me. We lock our lips again, our tongues exploring each other, our hands roaming. I quickly reach her ass cheeks, lightly grabbing at them, fondling them, feeling her soft skin. As we continue to kiss, I slowly push her toward my bed. Reaching it, I playfully push her on it. I quickly jump on top, on hands and knees, over her. We resume kissing passionately, with me towering over her, encircling her with my limbs.

I leave her voluptuous lips and tell her, “It is already the best day of my life, I am finally in space. Not in my wildest dream I thought I would be in bed with a sexy woman like you.”

“The day is not yet over, we have time to make it even better!” she replies.

She gets the zipper in front of my flight suit, bringing it down. As it stops a little bit past my dick, she reaches in and grabs my erection through my boxers. As she explores, she sizes me, her eyes opening wider as she discovers how big it is.

I grin at her, in a mix of pride and delight.

“I see that you have a well-guarded secret there. I want to see it!” she commands.

Without waiting for my answer, she pushes me on my feet, getting up herself. She removes my flight suit, exposing me. As she uncovers me, she takes it all in, my hairless body, my light six-pack, but her gaze stops at my boxer-covered dick. I set out of my flight suit and send it into a corner of the room.

She moves in front of me, on her knees, admiring the tightness that my sport boxer has, defining a lot of the details. She brings her hand to my underwear and caresses my hardness through the fabric. She raises her eyes to me, showing how impatient she is to discover what is behind that tight and thin piece of fabric. My smile widens, encouraging her to go for it.

She brings her eyes down, then slowly grabs the elastic band and pulls down the only garment that I’m still wearing. My dick slowly appears, the uncircumcised head, the shaft with veins bulging, and to finish, the sack and balls. As my cock is let loose, it springs forward, closer to her face. She lets go of the boxers, falling to the floor.

Without looking at my face, she tells me, “It’s big, probably the biggest dick I’ve had in front of me.”

This always makes me prouder and bigger. I see her eyes grow wider as my dick does the same, stretching the already painful size. She grabs it and starts a slow stoke, pulling my foreskin from the head, shining in the light as it is covered in precum. She continues this slow stoke, raising her head toward me, showing her wide smile of desire.

She tells me, in her sensual Japanese, “いただきます。” She opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue to lick the tip of my dick.

I sigh at her delicate attention to my hardness. She does it again, this time covering more of it. Then, even more, not only licking the head but also the shaft. She licks my dick clean for few seconds, then opens wider her lips and engulfs my glans. I moan from the feeling of her warm mouth over my dick. She starts swirling her tongue around it, making wide circles around me.

I’m in bliss, feeling my arousal heightening each time her tongue makes a revolution around the head of my cock. As my breathing quicken, she changes tactic, starting to bob her head, properly sucking my dick. Each time she pushes me in her mouth, she tries to get it further, adding more to my delight. She can’t get it all in her, that’s for sure, but it doesn’t matter, I start to feel my excitement getting to the point of no return. I don’t want to blow my load right away, so I pull back from her mouth, with a big pop. She looks at me, raising her eyebrows, asking why I’ve stopped her.

SemurMurr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SemurMurr

Giving her a devilish smile, I explain to her with passion, “I’m getting close, but I don’t want to cum right now. I have other plans for us!” I help her to get on her feet. I kiss her, sharing my delight of her sublime blowjob. As we kiss, I start to fumble with the straps of her bra, unhooking the first gate to her body.

Leaving her lips, I move toward her right ear and say sensually, “I’m going to undress you. You don’t have to do anything, let me make you feel good!” I lightly bite her ear lobe, playfully. She sighs from my surprise action, I feel her body react to my touch.

I move to her neck, putting kisses along, going toward her shoulder. Moving south, I get closer to her tits. I move the straps of her bra out of the way and slowly remove her top lingerie, exposing her breasts to my gaze. They are round and firm, staying up without the need of her bras. I move my mouth to her right breast, sucking lightly, playing with her nipple with my tongue.

“Ah, Alex, it feels good” she moans, her eyes closed.

My left hand finds her left breast and touches it, lightly cupping it, playing with her nipple. I continue like this for few seconds, then interchange, moving my mouth to her left breast, using my right hand on the one I just left. As my left hand is free, I use it to feel her ass, hoping that I can use it later. As I continue my work on both her globes, she presses a hand on my head, asking me to suck harder on her tits. She is also playing with my hair, something I particularly love.

I discovered some years ago that it arouses me when a woman plays with my hair, even more, when I’m eating her. I’m glad that she does it, increasing my desire for her, to make her feel so good.

We continue like this for a little while, but this is just the beginning. I bring my free hand from her ass toward the front, to feel her pussy through her panties. I watch for her reaction and I’m not disappointed. She had her eyes closed, but suddenly open them when she feels my hands between her legs. She lightly bites her lower lip, I think she wants me to get down there. I comply.

I leave her tits and continue to move south, kissing her stomach and navel in the process. As I arrive toward her pussy, I purposefully avoid her nether region, moving to her legs. It allows me to slowly remove, one at a time, her thigh-highs and garters. Then, I slowly move onward, toward her pussy, kissing her through the fabric.

“Please, Alex, remove my panties. I want your tongue on my clit!” she pleads.

“All in good time. There is no hurry,” I reply, playing with her. I also want to play with her clit, but let’s make her beg for it.

“Pleeeaase, I’m dying here!” she begs.

“So... what do you want me to do?” I tease her, playing further with her. She looks at me, intensively. I just smile at her, showing her how much I’m enjoying it.

“Alex, you’re going to regret that later. I want you to remove my panties and lick my clit until I’m no longer able to stand,” she commands.

While still looking at her eyes, I grab her panties and bring them down to the floor. Then, I extend my tongue and give her clit a lick. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and a moan gets out of her mouth. Satisfied that I’ve got her, I focus on her mount, in front of me. She seems to only have a slit with a little ball at the tip. She is completely shaved down there, something I particularly like. I extend again my tongue and lick her slit, as far back as I can, slowing down when coming close to her clit. Using my hands, I move the outer lips aside and lick again, going further into her slit. I look at her face and she is in heaven, eyes closed, mouth open, focusing on her pleasure.

I renew my efforts and probe with my tongue different parts of her labia, but her clit stays my focus. She continues to play absently with my hair, sometimes more forcefully when I give her good. I continue without rushing, lapping her mount, licking her clit slowly. She stops me after her legs start shaking, proving difficult to stay upright. I smile widely, I’ve fulfilled her command.

“Let’s move to the bed, I’m going to fall if you continue. Let’s 69, I want to suck your dick,” she asks with passion.

I rise and kiss her passionately, answering her. Our bodies, now fully nude, are finally touching without any fabric. Her breasts are poking my stomach, pressed hard against me, a mass of heat and sexual energy. My dick is close to her slit, I feel the heat emanating from it. I would like to just stick it in there, but I’m keeping that for later, making the fun last.

We move to the bed, moving the sheets to leave us a large playground. I’m lying on my back and Akari straddles me, facing the other way. I move a pillow under my shoulders to help get access to her pussy. With the length of my dick, she doesn’t have any difficulty reaching, engulfing it with her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. She starts bobbing her head, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I reach her clit with my mouth and suck hit. I feel her moan on my dick like if she has a vibrator in her mouth. Using my right hand, I probe her vagina and insert my middle finger. She lets my dick go and sighs heavily at my penetration.

“Ah, you found it. Stretch me with your fingers, for your big dick!” she exclaims. She doesn’t waste time and restarts her ministration on my cock.

I can understand that she wants me to stretch her, my single finger feels just right, my dick will be tight. I finger her for few seconds, then insert a second one.

“Stretch me good,” she exclaims. She leaves my dick alone and focuses on my sack and balls.

I continue to finger her, exploring her warm, tight, and lubed canal. As I was ready to insert a third finger, I find a patch of rough skin, in her, few centimeters in. I think I know what it is, but don’t use it right away. I insert the third finger, feeling that her walls are stretching. She raises her head and looks at me.

“This is tight!” I tell her with a smirk.

“I love when you talk dirty,” she replies.

She gets back on sucking my dick, with renewed effort. I’ve been delaying my orgasm, but I know it’s going to happen soon. As I stretch her canal using my three fingers, I bend them toward me, hitting that rough spot, what I think is her g-spot. I can tell that she felt it, she moans on my cock, making it vibrate and contracting her mouth around it. I almost blow right there but control myself, barely. I continue to hit that spot, focusing all my efforts to make her cum, while she continues to suck my dick harder and harder, going faster. I can feel that she is close to her orgasm, her legs shake slightly. As I increase my speed bumping on her g-spot, she finally cums, tightening my fingers in her vagina, making sure they don’t escape. She sucks hard on my dick, then moans loudly, making my erection vibrate heavily. This triggers me, sending me over the edge of intense pleasure.

“I’m cumming!” I warn her. I quickly start sending rope after rope of cum into her mouth, which she lightly sucks, as she is also consumed by her orgasm. I let a loud grown out, as I feel my dick contract, as my body tense, my climax reaching its high. She finally lets my dick go from her mouth when she can’t take it anymore, collapsing on me, her face beside my dick. Her pussy is in front of my face, with my fingers still stuck in there. As she starts to relax, she lets go of them and I slowly extract them, glistering from her natural lube. Weakly, I bring them to my mouth, tasting the inside of her vagina. It tastes great, the taste of success, of making her cum.

We stay like this for a minute, each entangled in our thoughts and the fleeting orgasms. As my dick starts to soften, Akari starts to lick the cum that leaked after she lets it go from her warm mouth. I sink into the feeling, the pleasure is too great, just on the verge to be too much, my dick still very sensitive from her dedication to make me cum.

Once she is satisfied by the cleanliness of my cock, she turns herself to face me, resting on my stomach. We kiss lightly, still recuperating from our orgasm. I taste a little bit of my cum in her mouth, but I don’t care, it even increases my arousal, for whatever reason.

She raises her head and looks at me deeply, her eyes showing content, but the same fire is still present, confirming that I’ll have to fuck her properly to extinguish her thirst for my dick.

“That was good... You found my weak spot... You used it against me!” she says, falsely offended.

“You came first!” I reply, falsely angry.

“Yes I did!” she says, happy with herself.

“Well, you did a great job down there, you know your way around a dick,” I tell her lightly shy, dropping the act.

“Thank you, I had a lot of practice” she jokes. I smirk at her.

She let her head fall on my chest, her right ear over my still fast-pumping heart. I hug her, pressing her delicate body against me, wanting to feel her warmth over me. We stay like this, touching each other, trying to capture that dissolving pleasure, that moment of content.

“The speech you gave earlier, that’s true, right? That you are really happy to be here?” Akari asks, feeling like a genuine question. Even though I’ve explained earlier my journey up to here, it seems that she wants to confirm it, to have the behind closed door version.

“Yes, that’s all true. I’ve always wanted to be in space, going from solar system to solar system. Younger, I was hoping to explore the galaxy, to discover new alien species, to find new worlds, and to make lots of discoveries. It didn’t end up exactly like this, but I’m more than happy to be part of the crew. I was resigned on living a normal life on Earth and maybe going to a Moon vacation colony for a week, at one point in my life, if I could afford it, but that was it. My wildest dream was to find a job later in life when I would have enough experience. That changed a month ago when I received the invite for an interview. You have no idea how excited I’m to be part of the crew, to finally be in space, traveling to another solar system, with a crew that seems to be so welcoming.” I say softly. “And, my first day on the ship and this new life I’m discovering wouldn’t have been the same if you weren’t here, with me right now. Akari, you made it even more special, in a very personal way.” I confess to her, filled with a desire to express something that is building deep in me. I know I need to be careful with it, but it’s slowly overwhelming my brain.

She moves her head to look at me, I see her eyes shining. Clearly, she likes what I just said. She raises her head and kisses me with passion, but not the way two humans do when they are filled with the lust of a one-night stand, there is something different. Could she also?

She let go of my lips and tells me with a mellow voice, “I’m glad that you like it so far.” She puts her head back on my chest. She hesitates, I see her trying to say something, but closes her mouth after nothing comes out. She finally continues as she must have made her mind, “We have a good life on the ship and I don’t want it to change with a new member of the crew. That’s why I try to get to know recruits, so I can make my mind about them.”

I breathe more quickly now, my heart pumping faster at her confession. Is she doing that with every recruit? Is she that easy to get? The answers I have in my mind are not comforting.

Without seeing the turmoil she has put me into, she continues, “Although, for you, it quickly transformed into something more as we saw each other along the day. I have to say, if you continue like this, I think you will find a home with us. I can’t promise anything, as that’s the decision of Angela, but I will put a good word if you continue to be the gentle and attentive person you are.” As she finishes, she raises her head to me.

As I look deep into her eyes, I relax and forget the disturbing questions I had few seconds ago. Her honesty is showing in her expression, her wide and friendly smile showing that I have nothing to worry about. It melts my heart, now beating faster, but for a totally different reason.

It touches me so much. As I embarked on this voyage, I had many questions. Would they accept me? Would I fit in? At the end of my first day, even though I don’t want to be too hopeful, I think I have a chance to make it through, that I made a positive impression. I may be able to dream of warping among the stars for the foreseeable future.

“Thanks, Akari, this means a lot to me. I wasn’t sure what to expect coming in, who I will be meeting and working with, but I’m getting confident it will work. I hope I can get along with everyone. With few exceptions, I think it will be fine.”

“I think most will accept you. Angela seems to be having a positive opinion of you from what I have heard, Blistas seems to find you funny, Emma... it’s complicated, and I don’t think Leet is a problem. Bruce might be special to handle...” she trails off, her smile widening.

Why is she smiling like this? I raise an eyebrow, but tell her my thoughts on our XO, without mentioning her peculiar face, “Yeah, Bruce is quite... I don’t know. The captain reassured me that he should calm down, but he was really intense, like he wanted to do...” I trail off, not wanting to venture into this realm of uncomfortable thoughts.

Akari intensely gazing at me, her wide smile not faltering, stretching her face to its limit. She lightly makes circles with a finger on my chest, her touch so sensual.

Now I frown at her, at the reaction she has over our discussion about Bruce. Why is she so interested in it? Unexpectedly, it has a strange reaction on me, it opens me up to talk more about him, to say what I deeply think is happening between him and me. “I don’t know, and correct me if I’m wrong, but I have the feeling he is interested in me... like... sexually. I’m not gay! So, it’s not like anything will happen… But I don’t know how to bring this up with him, that it will not happen.” I say, averting my gaze as I tell her about my suspicion.

She moves her left hand and raises my chin for me to look at her. She smiles at me, an expression of understanding on her face. At the same time, I find that her eyes are looking at me with something more, with a purpose, like she is forming a devious project or something. She moves her left hand again and goes for my head. She brushes my hair, slowly massaging my scalp.

Forgetting our previous discussion, I softly say, “I love when you play with my hair.” As she intensifies, I let out a soft moan, feeling my emotions switching from content to desire and arousal.

She smiles and starts kissing my chest. She focuses on my nipples, sucking and playing with her tongue. It’s quite pleasant, I lean into the feeling, giving her encouragement as I rub her back with more passion. It helps me to quickly forget Bruce, the ship, and the fact that I’m in space, living the dream. I want to fuck her, fill her with my dick, make her scream my name while she cums. My dick slowly grows as I let Akari play with my nipples, as I look at her curves, from her breast firmly pressed against my stomach to her ass that sticks out behind her head.

She moves her whole body upward, her face in front of mine. “You are going to see, you will have plenty of reasons to stay with us as you explore each of us!”

I don’t get what she is saying, but before I can ask, she kisses me hard, forcing her tongue in my mouth, exploring with renewed passion. I let her in, moving my tongue in unison with her, probing her. We kiss for a long time, my dick growing while we exchange our passion. We both suddenly stop, as we feel the same thing, but from a different point of view. I sense my dick poking her hot pussy, like it wants to get in there. She must feel the same, feeling my hardness trying to find her warm hole. We both start laughing, knowing what will come next.

“I think someone is ready for round two?” she asks me, laughing.

“I want you, Akari, I want to fuck you, right now!” I answer, not going around the fact that I’m horny as hell. To accentuate what I just said, I lightly move my hips toward her, my dick pocking her harder, hitting her wet slit.

Her eyes lit up at my direct answer with the same fire I probably have in mine. Without wasting any time, she moves off me and positions herself on the bed, assuming the missionary position. I get on my knees and look at the woman in front of me, offering her delicate pussy to my raging dick, abandoning herself to my care. I see that she is looking between my legs, my erection back, throbbing in anticipation, leaking precum. She has apprehension in her eyes, as she might be asking herself how she will fit me in.

As I want to make sure she is ready, I move between her legs, head first, to lick her wet pussy. I focus on her clit, to help her get aroused. As she moans, I insert one finger into her vagina, then two, then three. She has regained a little bit of her tightness from earlier, but I make sure to stretch her more. It doesn’t take long for my mouth and fingers to make her moan loudly, sliding easily in and out of her well-lubricated vagina.

“Please... fuck me, I want your cock!” she pleads. This time, I’m not going to make her wait.

I remove my fingers from her and move my dick closer to her pussy. I rub the head in her slit, picking up lubrication. I look at her, she is biting her lower lips, locking eye contact.

“Alex, I want your big cock in my pussy right now!” she commands me, in no uncertain terms.

I obey with eagerness.

As I start to push my erection into her hole, I feel her warm tightness slowly engulfing me. The head slowly enters, disappearing from view. I look back at her, her eyes are closed, mouth open, a soft moan coming out. I continue to push slowly into her, her tight wall compressing my dick like I never felt before. Half my dick is in, it starts to get more difficult to enter, three quarter in, I grab her tight to help me get even deeper. Our pelvises finally touch, having inserted my erection completely in her. The feeling is intense, I feel like my cock is in a vice of hot wet skin.

Akari is looking at me, a big smile on her face, content that I’m fully in her. I look at her, filled with passion. I get down and kiss her lightly, leaving her the time to get acquainted with me. Only after few seconds, she pushes me from her lips, looking at me with a burning-man-size fire in her eyes.

“Now, fuck me hard, I want to feel that long dick hammer me!” she commands.

I smirk at her, slowly pulling back my dick until only the head is in, then slowly push it back in, going for a steady speed. I see her eyes lose their focus. I continue the slow motion for few strokes, then pick up the speed, slowly pumping in harder and faster. Her face is filling with lust as she feels my hardness moving in and out of her. We fuck in missionary for few minutes, enjoying the new sensation, and making sure that her vagina is stretch enough for what I have next.

I stop, lower myself to kiss her, she is surprised that I did. “I want to change position, I want to doggy style. I want to fuck you fast from behind, bumping into your ass as hard as I can!” I tell her with vigor.

Her eyes open wide at my direct request, her only answer is a quick nod, filled with the expectation of what’s to come. I pull out, moving off her so she can change position. She gets herself on all four, lowering her front to have her back sticking out. I marvel at her ass and how much I’m going to ram it, this brings me so much joy to see a woman offering her behind like this. I position my dick against her pussy and move back in quickly. Akari moans loudly.

I don’t lose time, pulling myself out of her completely, and going back in harder. She moans even louder. I do this many times, making her look back at me with a lustful smile of pleasure. When I can’t take the teasing anymore, I keep my dick in but increasing the speed and force when I move in on her. Her ass is bouncing from my hard fuck, contacting my pelvis harder and harder. She is moved back and forth from my intense pounding. I look at her face, she is loving it. I’m in ecstasy, having both my hands on the side of her ass, holding her cheeks as hard as I dare, feeling the waves that our hard contact makes. I would continue like this for as long as it takes for us to cum, but I eventually slow down, as my energy is quickly spent ramming my dick into her.

“Do you need a break, I can take over?” she asks, also out of breath.

“Okay, what do you want to do?” I say as I continue fucking her as hard as I can, breathing with difficulty by the intense exercise.

“I want to be on top,” she asks.

I give a final push, trying to get my dick as far in her as I can. I stay in this position for few seconds, admiring her ass against my pelvis, only the root of my dick showing between her crack, making it twitches from the pleasure of seeing it in her vice. Her delicate rosebud is exposed to me, I would love to play with it, but I don’t know her well enough to venture there. I reluctantly pull out, slowly, rubbing her ass cheeks, imprinting this sensation in my mind. I move beside her, my back on the bed.

She takes a look at my dick, opens her mouth, and engulfs me for a quick blowjob. She sucks hard, it’s difficult not to cum. I resist her temptation, but fortunately, she quickly let go of me. “Mmm, I taste good on your dick!” she replies, with a devilish face. I breathe deeply at her remark, it’s the first time a woman tells me this, my dick twitching in her hand. She chuckles at my reaction.

She quickly straddles me, positioning over my dick, to impale herself. She lowers her body, forcing my erection to reach deep in her. I welcome her tightness and the warmth of her hole, sighing at the renewed connection, the comfort and pleasure it brings me. She doesn’t waste time and moves up and down on me. As she does this, I get my hands on her, one on a breast, the other on her clit. I stimulate both, I want her to feel as good as I’m right now. I know I’m close to my limit, so I’m trying to get her to cum first.

“I love your cock so much, Alex. I don’t want you to remove it... ever!” she blurts, in ecstasy. As I’m out of breath from the intense fucking, I grunt my answer. We continue for another thirty seconds. I feel that I’m very close, that I’m not going to be able to delay it too much.

“I’m close… Are you? Do you want it out?” I ask her, trying to be a gentleman even though I want to bury my dick deep in her to cum.

“I’m very close… I’m not letting you out, I want it in!” she replies, fulfilling my silent wishes.

We both continue, out of breath, getting closer and closer to our breakpoint. I rub her clit with a purpose, I want to make her cum with me, I want us to share this moment of bliss. I reach it first, unable to delay it further, but continuing as much as I can to rub her. “I’m cumming!” I exhale loudly.

I shoot my first rope of cum in her, hitting her insides with force. It triggers her orgasm, making her sink deep over me, contracting her vaginal even more on my dick, as I continue to shoot my load. I let a loud groan from all the excitement, pleasure, passion, exertion. I shoot loads and loads of cum into her.

On top of me, I feel that she is also having her orgasm, moaning profusely and loudly. She steadies her body with both her hands on my chest, resting on my lightly contracting six-pack. She shudders, she trembles, she shakes as her orgasm runs its course, making my sensitive dick move in her, making me jolt from the intensity.

We stay in the same position for what feels like eternity, my dick still in her, pulsing from the hard work of the evening. Her vagina has finally stopped contracting around me, but her tightness is still feeling so good, I could restart to thrust in her, if only I wasn’t so tired.

She collapses on me, her head on my shoulder. We both breathe loudly, recovering from the intense orgasm. She has moved her hands alongside my body, resting on the bed, softly brushing my shoulders, in an absent post-coital movement. Once she is laying over me, I hugged her, raising my arms to rest on her back, my hands going for her ass, rubbing them in my desire to feel them as much as I can. My dick slowly deflates and eventually disconnect from her warmth. I feel a pool of my cum coming out of her and landing on me, I just don’t care.

We stay like this for a long time, simply recovering. I’m lost in my thoughts, my emotions, my desires for the future.

“That was amazing. So intense.” she finally tells me, whispering it from the comfort of my shoulder.

“It was fucking amazing!” I exclaim, from the lack of words to describe it, going through the events in my mind.

She chuckles at my last words. “Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?” she asks me, I hear a hint of shyness as she makes her request.

“Of course not!” I reply with enthusiasm, turning toward her, showing her a friendly smile, hoping it’s not showing too much of the real emotion I’m feeling for her right now. I wouldn’t push her out of my bed anyway, she seems to be exhausted.

“At what time do you need to wake up?” I ask her weirdly, going for such a trivial thing after having fucked passionately as we did.

“0700 is good for me,” she replies, chuckling at my weirdness.

I reluctantly remove a hand from her ass and set the alarm. She gets the sheets from the end of the bed and covers us with them. Before I shut the lights, I tell her, “I’m glad we did this. You come back anytime… I like you,” I say shyly, hoping it’s not too much too soon.

She looks at me, her eyes showing affection, “I also like you. We will do this again, for sure.”

She kisses me lightly and installs herself comfortably over me. I shut the lights, leaving only her soft touch to appreciate her body, my eyes lost in the darkness of the room.

While my mind is slowly shutting down for the night, I can’t imagine a better way to finish an already amazing day. My last conscious thought is about Akari, hoping that we can develop something more than a friendship and physical attraction. We both sleep deeply, spent from our frolic evening, staying close to each other.

Hence finishes my first day on the ‘PSS Lady of the Stars’, warping through the stars of the cosmos, going for the suns of Sirius. Resting on my body, lies the star of the evening, her black hole having sucked all of my energy, making me supernova so intensely. Her two sumptuous planets along with her two full moons having raised my arousal to new horizons. Feelings for her fills the galaxy that is my brain, like dark matter, yet undetectable, still a mystery, but slowly allowing itself to be discovered. Through the telescope of my hopes, I can see her star shining brighter and brighter, hoping I will not burn myself in the process, rising to her too quickly, burning the wings of my dream, stumbling back to Earth. It’s a new universe to discover and I’m the lucky chosen explorer.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments