Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 2

"After being summoned to attend his older, female boss’ home, Christopher Robertson has found himself in a disciplinary procedure that is most unusual."

23
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Walking up the stairs, Chris followed as Miss Lexington led the way, returning to the pristine, main bedroom. The room was lit, with ambient light from lamps in each corner of the room with brighter, warm-white LEDs above the headboard wall. Female opera melodies were playing out around the room. Miss Lexington pointed to the bed.

“Lay out the pages, and cover the bed in the same manner I had them. Be sure to wrap the pillows fully. Once complete, I require you to remove your underwear,” she demanded firmly.

Chris did as he was told, laying the sheets out and covering the bed and pillows. Meanwhile, Miss Lexington closed the blinds and curtains. Once he had completed his task, and the bed covered a few pages thick, he took off his underwear and checked she was happy. Luckily, she was. Chris then stood waiting for the next instruction. She returned to her dresser, poured two glasses of champagne, and handed one to Chris.

“Drink it in one,” she demanded. Chris thanked her and drank the champagne. He placed the glass back on the dresser, and Miss Lexington pointed to the bed. Chris knew to climb on and lay down.

Soon enough, he was lying on the smooth, crinkling sheets while Miss Lexington closed the door. She then came over to the bed and placed her champagne glass on the bedside table. Taking hold first of his wrists, before moving on to his ankles, she restrained him once more.

Following that, she picked up more broadsheet pages and began to wrap and tape his arms and legs. Once he was wrapped, she placed a fully open Daily Telegraph over him. She rubbed her hand over it, and the feeling was cool and smooth against his body. She walked back to her dresser, sprayed herself with some more perfume, then stood at the end of the bed and gently spoke.

Right, everything’s ready!” she said before momentarily pausing.

“Just take my clothes off,” she said in a gentle tone.

Chris’ heart rate increased and his stomach fluttered nervously. His penis began throbbing at what he had heard her say and was seeing. She had turned to her dresser with her back to the bed, and proceeded to unbutton her suit jacket and then slowly took it off, placing it on her dresser stool. She unbuttoned her blouse but stopped. She then began to take off her skirt. Once unclipped, she slowly pulled it past her hips and the skirt dropped to the floor. With her firm bottom cheeks in Chris’ view, she bent down to pick it up.

Picking up the skirt, she placed it on top of her suit jacket, on the dresser stool. She looked over her shoulder at Chris and saw him watching her undress. By now, his cock had long been rock solid and throbbing. She then concentrated on fully taking off her blouse and folded it neatly on top of her skirt. Reaching round with both her hands, she undid her bra, dropping it off her shoulders, and again, she placed it on top of the other items of clothing. Leaning her body forward, she was poking her bottom outwards. She slowly slid off her underwear.

Now fully naked apart from her high-heels, she picked up a fresh, crisp Daily Telegraph broadsheet newspaper. Holding it with the front page facing out, she turned round, temporarily hiding her body. Walking across to the bed, she climbed on, and, with the sound of the Telegraph sheets crunching under her, she moved up the bed, laying the broadsheet front page down on top of Chris’ body.

The front page of the Daily Telegraph was showing a headline about the US dollar against the GB Pound, and a picture of the Duchess of Cambridge, which soon came into his view as she lowered it onto him. That view then changed to Miss Lexington’s body and breasts.

With his chest pounding and his breathing more rapid from nervous excitement, he saw her firm breasts coming towards him, and he could smell the scent of her perfume. She reached over to the bedside table for her glass and took a long sip of the ice-cold champagne. Placing the glass back, and picking up a cock ring, she rolled it over Chris’ cock and gave him a couple of gentle strokes, and then spoke.

“You come when I say, do we have an understanding?” She said seductively.

“Yes Miss Lexington, completely understood,” Chris replied, nodding his head and his eyes big with shock at the sight of her firm breasts.

With her smile and tilted head, she replied, “Good”.

She then slowly lifted her right leg over Chris’ body and positioned herself. She reached through under and between her legs, taking hold of Chris’ rock-solid penis, guided it into her vagina, and slid straight on. Closing her eyes, she let out a small moan as Chris breathed in deep through his nose as she took his full length.

She slowly laid her body and breasts into the fresh, smooth broadsheet she had laid over Chris’ body. She re-positioned her vagina to the tip of Chris’ cock, using it to tickle her vaginal lips, and whispered into his ear.

“This is Friday’s Daily Telegraph,” she said, before pausing.

“I am very much looking forward to the Sunday Telegraph!” she said firmly, but very seductively.

As soon as she had said that, and before the thought had even processed in Chris’ mind, she thrust down onto his cock, and rode him slowly but intensely with her body pressed into the broadsheets between them.

Then, after about fifteen seconds, she sat up to get better penetration, placing her hands on the Telegraph broadsheet covering Chris, she leaned her head and shoulders backward so her breasts stuck out, and gently pressed the heels of her shoes into Chris’ broadsheet-wrapped legs. She was riding him hard and fast and then slowing down as she lay her body into him and pressed her breasts firmly against the broadsheets. He could smell the champagne on her breath as she panted.

Some minutes later, she sat up again and firmly rubbed her perfect, lady hands up the Telegraph’s back page in rhythm with riding him. The female opera melodies were ringing round the room in dramatic chorus and seemed to cause Miss Lexington to rub the newspaper more firmer, causing the strong scent of the fresh, broadsheet to flow up Chris’ nostrils. While she continued to ride and use him, Chris firmly fixed his eyes on her body and breasts.

For the next ten minutes, she rode him hard, then firm and slow. The bed shook during the hard riding but remained firm while slow riding. The sounds of the newspaper sheets crinkling and rubbing were combined with gasps and moans of pleasure, coming from both Chris and Miss Lexington while she dominated him. During this encounter, the bottom of the broadsheet back page, at the centre, had gradually become damp from her vaginal fluids, causing it to crinkle into a lump that gently massaged her clitoris, resulting in her loudly moaning in pleasure

Miss Lexington was now rubbing the broadsheet much harder with her hands, and pressing into it with her fingertips. As she proceeded to be firmer with her hands, Chris could see the newsprint on the back page beginning to smudge.

After a few minutes more riding, her vaginal muscles then contracted around Chris’s cock, and he was soon shooting his load hard up inside her. At the same time, she began groaning loudly with intense pleasure and gushed a cream pie of mixed sexual fluids that erupted out from her vagina, around Chris’ penis, and all over the bottom of the now-soaked broadsheet as she rode harder to get as much of Chris’ throbbing cock deep up inside her.

Chris was in near spasms from the orgasmic explosion she had given him and the muscle contractions trapped his cock deep within her vagina, as he assisted her with deeper penetration by uncontrollably arching his back as he came, lifting her up slightly. She continued to ride until the orgasms fizzled out.

As she slowed to a halt, Chris just lay there with an electrical buzz flowing through his body, while Miss Lexington sat up with her eyes closed and hands on his body, letting out small moans of satisfaction.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

She then lay her body onto his, with her stomach and breasts once again lying on the broadsheets. Both in euphoria, they lay there with closed eyes and panting.

She lifted her head up and whispered to him.

“Much better Christopher, you fully understood when it was time to come! Now, there is still some work to do,” she said in a lighter tone.

He opened his eyes and drowsily looked at her.

“I will get straight on it, back in the office Miss,” he said with a tired tone.

”Oh, you can do that tomorrow. It’s time to get some nice food in us,“ she said in a friendly manner, as she sat up.

Reaching up to the headboard, she took a Telegraph sheet and held it around the base of his cock, as she withdrew herself off, she used the sheet to plug her vagina. She left the bed and headed to the en-suite. Chris lay there, still bound, looking at the flower decor, and pictures on the wall. There was a trio of artworks that caught his eye, with a woman in each one wearing a summer dress walking down a street with landmarks behind her in New York, Paris, and London. He then remembered what Miss Lexington had whispered in his ear.

In his mind, he heard her voice say she was ‘Looking forward to the Sunday Telegraph.’ Was he really to stay here all weekend? His stomach fluttered. He’d arranged to see Charlotte for a drink on Saturday evening. He would have to ask Miss Lexington when the time was right.

Chris heard the shower running. It was ten minutes before Miss Lexington appeared in her bathrobe, and opened her mirrored wardrobe. She took out a beige, cotton two-piece then walked to her drawer, and picked some underwear before returning to the en-suite.

She reappeared in the bedroom dressed but with her shoulder-length hair down. It was the first time Chris had seen Miss Lexington in casual clothes, and not dressed professionally. She still looked nice, and very classy.

She picked up two newspapers that were on the bed and folded them. She placed them on her window chair with the queen-sized sheet on top. Walking over to the bed, she unstrapped Chris and, with permission to leave the bed; he climbed off to unwrap, place the sheets on the growing pile, and take a shower.

While he was in the shower, Miss Lexington looked at his phone. No change. She then placed it back in her drawer. Chris finally came out of the en-suite to find Miss Lexington sitting on the end of the bed that was still covered in most of the pages and sheets from the dominant sex session.

“Do you like Chinese food?” she asked him.

“Yes, I do, thank you,” he replied.

“Well, that’s good, as I’m ordering some in,” she said as she stood up.

“Now get dressed and we shall go downstairs, where you can set up the dining room for dinner,” she firmly told him.

He acknowledged and thanked her. He got dressed and followed her back downstairs to the kitchen.

Showing him where everything was, he got the dining table set up. She asked him if was there one specific thing he would like her to order, but he replied he was happy with whatever she wanted. Content with his answer, Miss Lexington went back upstairs while he laid out the rest of the table and then sat on the sofa by the window of the dining room. She then returned around twenty minutes later, and in time for the takeaway arrival. Chris wondered what she had been doing. He was soon distracted by having to put food on the plates. Once ready, they sat and ate.

They had a small conversation over dinner about work and after they both had finished; he loaded the dishwasher. Miss Lexington asked Chris to make coffee for them both. After he had made the drinks, they went to sit in the lounge, a room similar to the living room that was just as immaculate and tidy, but with different decor.

She suggested a film and Chris just nodded. No way was he going to disagree with what she wanted to watch. This was her manor, but he had one question, and that was how long she needed him here. With courage, he asked her.

“Miss Lexington, I’m wondering just how long are you requiring me to be here at your house?” He said, with confidence.

She glared at him through her spectacles and spoke.

“As long as I require, now silence,” she said in a strict tone.

He thought about it and realised he would be here until at least Sunday, as she had mentioned in the Sunday Telegraph. Thinking further, he thought, would he be required for more broadsheet wrapping, and may be used for further sex, or just to finish the files? He had a nervous flutter of excitement about spending the night in Miss Lexington’s house, and where she would require him to sleep.

Chris decided to just accept whatever Miss Lexington had in store for him this weekend and sat and watched the film with her. He would ask her at some point to get a message to Charlotte, as he was not going to be able to make it this weekend. Right now, he was in two minds as he liked Charlotte, but the unexpected events and sexual encounters here at Miss Lexington’s immaculate house were euphoric. It would unfold to how it was meant to be. He wasn’t paying much attention to the film as his mind was too busy thinking about the events of that afternoon.

Two hours later, the film ended and Miss Lexington walked to the kitchen to make cold drinks. She requested Chris to turn off all the power supplies, and lights. She checked the doors were secure, set the alarms, and then strictly demanded Chris back upstairs, to which he obeyed.

Back in the bedroom, Miss Lexington closed the door and told him there was a golden-coloured toothbrush he could use in the en-suite. Chris walked into the en-suite and cleaned his teeth, drank a cup of water, and swapped with her so she could also prepare for bed.

He wanted to check his phone but thought it best not to keep on. He reminded himself he had a very cosy job, that it was a doddle for him and also, she paid him very well for doing it. No way did he want to rock that boat any more than he had. Miss Lexington suddenly came out of the en-suite, she was dressed in a pink, satin night blouse and satin pants. She then spoke firmly to him.

“Right Christopher, it’s time for us to go to bed as we are to be up early to finish the file glitch you caused. I need the new file management system checked too, so undress and get on the bed,” she said firmly.

“Yes, Miss Lexington,” Chris replied.

He removed his clothes as requested and climbed onto the broadsheet-covered bed. Miss Lexington picked up the queen-size broadsheet from the chair, unfolding it so it became the same size as the bed, and laying down herself, she pulled it over them both.

“You will keep to that side of the bed. I most certainly do not want to be disturbed, and I need your concentration to be one hundred percent on tasks, and all requirements throughout the day tomorrow,” she said firmly.

“Yes, of course, Miss,” Chris replied.

She whispered a firm, “Goodnight,” and then it was lights out.

Chris lay in the darkness. He couldn’t believe that he was not only at his female boss’s house, he was staying in her bedroom, in her bed, and she had used him for her own sexual desires and pleasure. It was all very surreal. He couldn’t stop thinking about the events of the day and wondering what Miss Lexington had in store for him in the morning. After a while, he soon fell asleep.

Miss Lexington had already decided what the schedule was for Saturday at Meadow View, and Chris was to find out soon enough.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Theball80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments