Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 4

"A day and a half into his disciplinary with his older, female boss at her pristine home, Christopher Robertson is going to find it getting a little warmer as he inquires about her methods."

9
1 Comment 1
739 Views 739
2.5k words 2.5k words

Back in the bedroom with the door closed, the female opera music was playing louder than usual. Miss Lexington was pouring the champagne into the two glasses. She handed one to Chris and told him to sip and swirl it around his mouth before drinking the whole glass.

She then told him to undress and bend over the bed. Being totally obedient to her demands, he did as he was told. Miss Lexington watched him whilst sipping her champagne as he got into position.

Placing her glass on the dresser, she picked up her magazine and folding it over, she swung it downward and Chris soon received a hard spank to his bottom. She followed it up with a further six hard spankings. These were harsher and actually stung a bit more than last time. She then became very strict in her tone and questioned him loudly.

“Do we know our place in my presence?" she said in a very loud, professional-sounding voice.

“Y-yes Miss Lexington, we do, fully!”

Three more hard spanks followed on his bottom with her magazine.

“I didn’t hear you,” she said firmly.

“Yes Miss Lexington, I know my place in your presence!” Chris replied loudly, trying to not sound disrespectful.

“Well, that’s exactly what I need to hear,” she said firmly.

Following that Chris received around twenty hard spankings to his bum cheeks, and a very loud, hard-hitting final spank that connected perfectly. The firm strokes with her magazine hit his backside loudly. He grit his teeth together for that last one.

With his bottom slightly stinging, he was told to lie on the broadsheets. Miss Lexington threw the Telegraph magazine onto the bed, causing another two copies to slide out of it onto the Telegraph sheets.

“That’s why it stung, there were two copies inside the main one to thicken it up!” he thought to himself as he lay on her freshly covered broadsheet bed.

"These broadsheets smell stronger than previous," Chris thought as he got himself comfortable and Miss Lexington proceeded to bound, wrap, and cover him in Telegraph newspapers. She then walked over to her dresser, sprayed herself with her strong perfume, sipped her champagne, and picked up another broadsheet. She slowly walked over to the bed and, climbing on, news sheets crinkling, she placed it over him once again. She then laid down next to him.

She rubbed his body and he could see the floral pattern in the mesh arms of her lace top. She lifted her right leg over and locked it round his. He could see the light shining and reflecting off of her sparkly skirt. She pushed the heel of her shoe into his leg. Her perfume mixed with the scents from the Telegraph newspapers and champagne they had both been drinking was becoming a turn on for him.

She reached her hand down under his balls and tickled his perineum, then started rubbing her hand down his broadsheet covered inner thigh. She had also moved her body closer into his, and he heard the sparkly pieces on her skirt rub along the newspaper sheets that were covering the bed as she got in to her desired position.

His cock was throbbing, and Miss Lexington reached over and picked up one of the telegraph magazines she had used for the spanking, folded it over and gently tapped his cock with it as it throbbed. She used its glossy surface to stroke the underside and around his penis for a minute, then threw it back on the other side of the bed, making the pages fly open. She went back to rubbing him and stroking him all over his broadsheet covered body, legs and arms for around three or four minutes.

His chest was hammering in nervous excitement when Miss Lexington got up off the bed and, standing just to the side, took her lace blouse off. Dropping it to the floor, she then undone her bra, dropping that too to the floor.

Next, she undid her sparkly skirt and let that drop to the floor. She turned round and now totally naked apart from her high-heels; she reached for another cock ring. Slowly climbing back on the bed and into position, she rolled the cock ring on him, and guided Chris‘ hard, erect cock deep inside her. They both let out a gasp.

Miss Lexington closed her eyes as she lifted herself back up to the top of his cock before sliding back down and taking Chris’s cock back deep inside her. She started gently riding him, placing her palms on the broadsheet between them. As she became more engaged, Chris observed her body and breasts, contemplating just how much he was enjoying this experience.

Getting into full riding mode, she slowly lowered her abdomen into the broadsheet newspaper covering him, and continued riding for around twenty seconds before pushing her breasts down into it. In a hushed tone, she spoke to him in her well-spoken voice with the smell of champagne on her breath, as she lifted her vagina off to just to the tip of Chris’ fully erect penis.

“You could have been out tonight with my PA, Charlotte Hawkins. Most possibly even been having sex with her. But here you are, in my house, and having sex with me!” she whispered.

Leaving that notion in his mind, Miss Lexington forcefully thrust back downward, causing Chris’ erection to enter her vagina deeply, as she positioned her body against the Telegraphs and slowly moved her lower body up and down, taking in every millimetre of his erect penis that she could. Chris had the image of how he could potentially have been having sex with Charlotte, but the real sex he was being used for here in his female boss’ pristine manor quickly had his thoughts back to the here and now.

Emitting small groans of pleasure, Miss Lexington lifted herself up, leaned backward, pushed her breasts out, and rubbed her hands on the broadsheet in time with her movements whilst slowly riding him.

Two minutes later, her iPhone that was placed on the dresser began ringing in a traditional tone. Miss Lexington stopped riding and spoke.

“Oh, of all moments for them to call,” she said in an annoyed tone.

She dismounted Chris’s cock, climbed off the bed, and made her way to the dresser to pick up the phone. She answered and spoke professionally whilst opening the door and walking out of the bedroom. Chris watched her as she walked out of the bedroom naked but with her heels on. He heard her voice fade away along the landing and a door close.

While the female opera continued to play around the room, he lay there, looking around the immaculate bedroom. He caught sight of his reflection in the cupboard mirrors and saw how much broadsheet newspaper enveloped him, thinking how bizarre it all was. His cock, all shiny from being well lubricated inside Miss Lexington’s vagina, was dripping pre-come onto the damp patch at the bottom of the Telegraph back page, where Miss Lexington’s clitoris had been rubbing whilst she rode him. He was probably going to be in trouble for that; he thought to himself.

Five minutes passed, and Chris heard Miss Lexington on the landing saying goodbye to whoever had called her. He knew she was on the way back to the bedroom and his cock throbbed back to full hardness.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

Miss Lexington came back into the bedroom, closed the door and placed her iPhone, now set to silent, on the dresser. She came over to the bed and while climbing back on with the newspaper broadsheets crinkling; she spoke.

“Well, I do apologise for the interruption to your disciplinary Christopher, but I had to take that important business call," she said in her professional tone.

Whilst she continued to speak, she was getting herself into position atop Chris to slide his penis back inside her vagina.

“We shall discuss what it was about in the morning as it involves my primary team,” she said, followed by a gasp as she took Chris’ cock deep inside.

She resumed riding him and rubbing her hands all over the broadsheets between them. She had become very aroused, and it seemed the interruption had fired her up into a wild frenzy as she rode him firmly but also occasionally slowing, but keeping it going intensely.

The evening session lasted a while. Miss Lexington rode him with intense passion and the female opera played out around the room, hitting those dramatic notes as if in time with her slow but intense riding once more. She had increased the firmness of rubbing her hands up the back page of the Telegraph over his body between them; moaning with pleasure louder as she began to peak and tighten around Chris’ cock ringed penis. He had felt her high heels occasionally prod his legs throughout the intense sexual encounter.

Shortly after, her moans of pleasure became louder and with a shudder, she exploded into a euphoric paradise. Chris joined her as he too erupted inside her. They both made loud groans of euphoria and ecstatic pleasure together as she pushed her hands into the chromed headboard to get deeper penetration. Chris had her breasts just centimetres from his face and wanted to indulge in them so badly, but she sat back up as the bottom of the broadsheet had become a wet, mushy lump around her clitoris as previous. She rode until she started to come down from the peak. A couple of thrusts of her pelvis and she just lay on him for around a minute.

Miss Lexington then sat up and took another sheet off of the headboard to withdraw and plug, then climbed off the bed to go to the en-suite. Chris lay there buzzing. He knew the routine now and would just await her return. He heard the shower going. Ten minutes passed by before she returned to the bedroom in her bathrobe, picked up her satin nightwear, and took them to another room.

Chris noticed the only time he would see her naked was during her sex sessions, which she had complete hundred percent control of. She would never get dressed in front of him.

“It was definitely a female dominance thing,” he thought.

Miss Lexington arrived back in the bedroom in her satin nightwear with her hair down and unstrapped him. She then instructed him to shower. Chris got up and unwrapped his arms and legs and left the sheets in the pile by her window chair, the same place he had been told to leave the previous sheets. It was a growing pile now, and he wondered why she was asking him to place them there.

He went to the en-suite, used the lavatory and then got in the shower himself. He had a nice hot blast and a wash for about ten minutes, then got out and dried himself. Hanging the expensive bath towel up, he then cleaned his teeth, drank a cup of water and came back out to the bedroom to see the door closed and Miss Lexington sat in her window chair reading the Daily Telegraph. She looked at him around one side of the pages and he saw her staring at him through her spectacles. She smiled and spoke.

“It’s bedtime, Christopher,” she said with a smile and nodded toward the bed, freshly covered with new crisp broadsheets. He got on the bed and felt the smoothness of the pages crinkle around him and the powerful smell of Telegraph newsprint. He got comfortable on the left side, where he had slept the night before, and for the moment, he just had to lay and look at her artworks and floral decor on the walls and listen to the opera, which was at a softer tone than during the session.

A few minutes later Miss Lexington came over to the bed, took her spectacles off and placed them on the bedside table by the lamp and then told him to raise his arms. With the Telegraph she had been reading, she opened it out to centre page and placed it over his body. She then fetched the queen size taped-together sheets and climbed into bed and pulled it over them both, making a loud rustling and crinkling as she got it into position. She told Chris to lay his arms by his side so the opened broadsheet newspaper went tight around him.

Thinking why he had to do that he decided to ask Miss Lexington why she used all this broadsheet newspaper during the sexual encounters.

“Please Miss Lexington, may I ask a question?” he said in a polite tone.

She looked at him, nodded and spoke.

“As it’s the end of the day and and I’m satisfied that you are fully understanding of my requirements, then yes you may,” she said in her professional tone.

Chris then spoke.

“Thank you, Miss. Please may I ask, why do you use newspapers for our bedroom encounters?” Chris asked her in a polite tone.

Miss Lexington frowned and then spoke.

“Let me be clear on one thing first, these are not ‘our’ bedroom encounters, they are disciplinary procedures of my own method that happen to take place in this bedroom. Are we understood Christopher?” she said firmly.

“Oh yes, of course, Miss, I apologise,” Chris said nervously.

“Now the answer to your question, Christopher: I use these particular broadsheet newspapers during disciplinary as it saves me having to wash sheets and towels, and I can read during intervals. It is also a good way to keep things in order like certain employees who jeopardise projects. Especially with the magazines. Are we understanding?” she said in a firm tone.

“Yes Miss Lexington, we are fully understanding of each other,” Chris replied feeling a little sheepish.

She looked at him and smiled, then turned out the lamp and the LEDs. Now with the bedroom in the darkness, she rubbed his body with her hands. She then spoke.

“We have a busy schedule tomorrow Christopher, we shall be getting up by nine AM. I am going to sleep now, as are you. I most certainly do not expect to be disturbed during the night. Are we understood?” Miss Lexington whispered firmly.

"Yes, Miss Lexington, we are understood," Chris whispered back.

Miss Lexington then said a firm ‘goodnight’ to which Chris replied the same. She then turned over to face the other side of the room.

Chris lay in the darkness, his mind wandering. He remembered her saying she couldn’t wait until the Sunday Telegraph. It was being printed right that moment and there was no doubt she would be out to get a fresh pile of them in the morning.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Theball80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments