Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby K: Part 1 of 8

"One woman's journey into submission"

27
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by the fantasies of K, a Lush member, without whom this work would not exist. The main character's name has been changed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are descriptions of controlling behaviour throughout."

Chapter 1: Pegged

=

I am Kathy. I love my Daddy and my Mummy. I am their sex toy; they call me Baby K, but they are not my parents. I love them both, and they control me utterly. My body is theirs to use in every way. Here is my story.

My last relationship foundered a couple of years ago when he told me he no longer loved me. That was bad, but worse was that he said I was a nympho, insatiable, and he couldn’t cope with my demands anymore. All he wanted was a good night’s sleep. OK, bye!

On my own again, on the wrong side of fifty and menopausal, it soon became apparent that I was no longer a marketable commodity. In my thirties, it was easy; now it was a big problem. So I stopped looking and concentrated on self-pleasure. Every night I pushed two fingers down, one on each side of my pussy, rubbed them back and forth until I was close, and then I went hell for leather with them both on my clit. Not just every night but most mornings too.

And I fantasised about a nice, bossy man who would control me. The more I loved my body, the more I desired such a man. Finally, I wanted to look for the real thing, but where? By accident, I came across Lush and started to read the stories, nearly always BDSM and fetish.

I decided I had a fetish; an unquenchable desire to have an older man take control. I wanted to be a submissive slut, wanted a real dominant daddy, and went looking for one. Being in my early fifties, it didn’t seem right to have someone younger or even around my age, so that meant going for someone quite a bit older. Well, that’s how I justified it.

I found my Daddy, we started to chat, and I realised he was perfect. Someone used to being in command over others, a man with experience of control but who was also capable of being gentle and kind. We were made for each other. And there was a ready-made fem-dom to go with my new Daddy; a strong, dominant lady, Daddy’s wife, my Mummy.

So I asked Daddy to take control of my life, to make me his slut, and to use me in any way he wanted.

Daddy gave me my first instructions, and he said that any disobedience to these would result in punishment. I wasn’t sure how he could carry out his threat, but I was determined not to risk my new friends and made sure to be a good baby.

I was to sit in my armchair, wearing my robe and pristine white panties. I had to pull my robe apart to show my boobs in all their glory and then roll my nipples between my fingers for ten minutes, arousing them and me gently. Daddy had barred me from touching myself down below until I had completed my first tasks.

While I was playing, I could feel a tingling between my legs. I knew my body was responding, and I was becoming aroused. My next task was to take two clothes pegs and latch one onto each of my stiff nipples. I looked down at my shaking hand holding the peg, thinking it might hurt a bit, but I wasn’t sure how much. With the peg tips pressed against my flesh, I relaxed my fingers.

Aargh! Oh, how it hurt. The pain was horrible; it seemed to jag through my whole body. I screamed in pain, then sobbed and sobbed until there was nothing but a dull ache in my breast. Then I did the other one, and even though I knew what was coming, I screamed and sobbed again.

My reward was due, so I pushed a hand underneath the waistband of my panties, looked down, and watched my knuckles wend their way to my honeypot. The pain from my nipples had subsided to a constant dull throbbing but had the strange effect of increasing my arousal.

I felt between my legs and peeled my pussy lips apart to discover the well of wetness within. I pushed two fingers inside my hole, then spread the juice around, covering my hard clit with a liberal, slippery layer, before starting to masturbate myself to orgasm. My knuckles pressed against the thin material of the panties, which rippled back and forth with the movement inside.

Daddy had told me to have three orgasms, no less, no more. I looked down and watched my two fingers blur in motion in my pussy. I heard the sound of wetness and a slap on each stroke.

Oh, how easily they came. My legs clamped together, trapping my fingers, and my body thrashed in ecstasy three times. I wanted and needed more, but my aversion to the consequences of disobedience overcame my need for self-satisfaction.

I dragged my fingers up the whole length of my pussy, slowly lifted them from between my legs, and saw the drops of my juices hanging in mid-air on a thin thread of me. I watched them swing around as my hand approached my mouth, and I tasted the sweetness as my fingers touched my tongue. It felt good.

My instructions were to make a video call to Daddy after my third cum.

I showed him my pegged nipples, which still throbbed with pain. I held up my panties, soaked through with my juices in the crutch. All I could see was a silhouette. He had the light behind him, so I could not make out his face, but I could see him nodding at each stage.

"Please, Daddy, please let me take these pegs off."

"Baby, you have done well and pleased us mightily, so, of course, you can."

My relief was instant as the throbbing pain subsided, and then I blew a kiss in gratitude to my wonderful Daddy before he cut the call.

=

Chapter 2: Daddy

=

I saw him standing by the glazed barrier, leaning on the handrail, staring across the void towards the ancient walls. tall, with a slight podge, a dark grey shirt and chinos, with the remains of a head of grey hair. I stood for a moment to reflect on why I was here. in this place to meet that man. My controlling Daddy.

"Dress to show your assets," he said. So, in the middle of this warm spring day, I had a low-cut jumper to show off the swell of my breasts and a short skirt to show off my slim legs. Not that I would have normally worn a skirt in town, but he had specified shiny satin white panties and within those was what I thought of as my beastly toy. So, if Daddy needed access to my honeypot, it was just a short run up my bare legs.

Daddy had told me to buy the Lovense. It sat with one end buried in my pussy and the other nestled against my clit. I walked carefully so as not to dislodge it, enjoying the vibrations I had set very low, just enough to start my arousal before we were together.

Slowly and carefully, I walked towards my destiny, slightly behind his line of vision, finally turning forward towards the barrier and lightly touching his upper arm.

"Daddy."

He turned to face me and smiled. I liked him immediately. His glasses, which I hadn’t clocked from afar, made him look thoughtful, his skin lacking the wrinkles that most men his age might have.

"Come, and be my Baby."

He whispered the words and then leant towards me to give me a chaste peck on the cheek.

"Open the Lovense app, give me your phone, and lean on the handrail."

I handed over the phone, then turned to face the void.

"Enjoy, Baby."

He turned the vibrations to the maximum, and I gasped with the erotic shock and felt my body reacting in so many ways. I watched his fingers slide around my phone screen, constantly changing the vibrations and pulses. I knew I was about to cum, my knees were buckling, and all of my weight was on my arms draped along the handrail.

I pushed my tummy against the glass as I orgasmed, grunting and trying hard not to make much noise. Below me, people walked in and out of the restaurants. A few metres behind me, people were walking in and out of the shopping mall. I didn’t care; my world was in that little pink device inside my panties.

The vibrations died, and I regained control of my body before I half-turned to my torturer.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"My pleasure, Baby. What colour is your bra?"

"White, as ordered, Daddy."

"What colour are your panties?"

"White and shiny, as ordered, Daddy."

"Are they wet now?"

"I think so."

"Oh, we’d better make sure then."

Then he turned the vibrations back to full again, and my sensitive clit jumped at the new stimulation. I hung over the rail, as all the strength in my legs had disappeared. Panting and moaning quietly, I had a second powerful orgasm. In the middle of my pleasure, I felt a sudden release, and I wet myself, my pee running down my legs to form a small wet patch on the ground.

"I think you are wet now!"

The vibrations eased, and I relaxed, still draped over the rail. Now my face was as red as a beetroot in shame.

Daddy put his arm around my shoulder.

"Come along, Baby, let’s go."

I took his hand, and we left the scene of my shame. Daddy had plans, I was sure, but he hadn’t shared them with me. That’s the problem with being a submissive slut. You give absolute control to your Daddy.

He led me along the paved area between two buildings, and then we turned left and entered a vast area lined with fast food outlets. Daddy kept hold of my hand and led me to an escalator. We rode up to the next level, a cavernous space, where he led me into the centre of a polished wood floor and then told me to wait.

"Do not move from this spot, Baby, or you will be punished."

"Yes, Daddy."

I watched him look at his phone for some unknown reason for a few seconds, which made me realise he still had mine. Then he headed to a desk with an illuminated sign above ‘BOX OFFICE" and a great blue logo behind the counter.

Daddy did his business with a very attractive brunette, at least twenty years my junior, before returning to me and taking my hand.

"Come along, Baby."

We turned away and walked towards a wide carpeted corridor. Everything was ultramodern and very flashy. Over the doorway was a sign "Screens 3 to 6" and I finally realised we were in a multi-screen cinema. Quite why was beyond my ken, but Daddy knew, and that was all that mattered.

He led me along until we turned into Screen 3, along the dark corridor leading to the auditorium. The film was already running, and the space was filled with actors’ voices and music booming through the sound system. We then turned back on our path to climb a flight of stairs. We went right to the top and walked to the middle of the highest row of seats. We settled into adjacent plush leather seats, and I turned to Daddy.

"What’s the film?"

"It doesn’t matter; we’re not here to watch it. This place is virtually empty; there are just a handful of people down in front of us."

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

There was a light in his hand, and I realised it was my phone. His fingers flashed around the screen, and suddenly the gentle vibration between my legs hit full power again.

It had been no more than ten minutes since my last orgasm, and my clit was still super sensitive. My body reacted instantly. In the gloom, I looked down at my skirt and watched my hips flex with jolts of pleasure.

"Oh, God, Daddy, I’m cumming again."

Panting and groaning, my hips jumping off the seat, I enjoyed my third orgasm.

"Was that nice?"

"Yes, Daddy, very nice."

"Good, now it’s your turn to pleasure me. Get down on your knees now, Baby. I want you to suck my cock."

"Yes, Daddy."

So I dropped out of the comfy chair and kneeled in front of him. Luckily, these modern cinemas have a lot of legroom to stretch out! He opened his legs wide; I felt for the top of his trousers, then found the zip, pulled it down, and pulled his erection around his pants out into the air.

I dropped forward, and his swollen helmet entered my mouth. Daddy’s shaft was slippery with his juice and tasted delicious. I sucked and licked to give him the best pleasure he had ever had. My reward was a gentle increase in the vibration between my legs as his body started to thrust deeper into me. As his need increased, I felt my toy working harder and faster before a hand touched the crown of my head and pushed me hard against his body.

Daddy started to pant and groan quietly; his thrusts became more and more urgent before his cock jerked, and his cum flowed into my mouth and down my throat. Still impaled with his cock deep inside, I felt my vibrations accelerate to maximum again. Within seconds, I had another huge orgasm, and my body floundered around on the floor in ecstasy. I would have screamed in pleasure if my mouth had not been stuffed full of his cock.

"Thank you, Baby K, that was more than good!"

His hand lifted from my head, and I almost collapsed as his softening cock fell out of my mouth.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Have you swallowed everything?"

"Almost, but I still have your taste in my mouth."

"Kiss me, Baby, kiss me."

I rose onto my knees as he lowered his head to me; our lips touched and our tongues met, dancing around together. I was one very happy slut.

And soon we left the cinema; the film was unfinished, but we were done.

Outside in the fresh air, we went to the barrier where we had started. Daddy turned to face me, placed his big hands on my cheeks, then lowered his face and gave me the wettest kiss I had ever had. Never mind the people around us, I put my hands around his waist and let myself be carried on a wave of happiness.

As we parted, he smiled at me and handed me my phone.

"You’ve done well, Baby; next time you will meet Mummy. I’m sure you will enjoy that too."

Then he turned away and walked into the shopping centre, and I was left alone, wishing and wanting to meet Mummy, the memory of our time together stamped on my panties, thoroughly soaked from my juices and piss.

And then a thought struck me. During our time together, he had not touched any part of my body other than my head when I was giving him his blowjob and my face when we had kissed.

While we were chatting online, he posted notes about my lovely boobs, my suckable nipples, and my naked mound. Men are such strange creatures.

=

Chapter 3: Mummy

=

My instructions were precise. I was to go to a certain pub by public transport, arriving at eleven o’clock in the morning, meet Mummy in the car park, and follow her orders. If she decided I was suitable for their needs, then I would be driven to their place and stay for several nights. I was to bring no personal possessions other than the clothes I was wearing, my handbag, and my Lovense toy.

As the bus rattled and shook, I sat on the top deck near the back, well away from other travellers. The reason was another stipulation. I had to wear my beastly toy, keeping it on low vibes. The shudders and judders of the seat under me fed through to my erect clit; I felt I was always close to orgasm, and the thought of having one next to strangers was doing my brain in.

As my stop neared, I pressed the button to warn the driver, then wobbled down the stairs before disembarking. The bus drove off; I crossed the road and then passed onto an earth path, which led to an open grassy slope with a beautiful view across a broad valley.

Following Daddy’s instructions, I strolled down the hill, eventually joining a footway along a minor road. I passed under a railway bridge, crossed the road, and walked up a steep lane beside the destination pub. Behind the pub building was the car park. I trotted through the entrance and saw only two cars, one a large maroon saloon with a woman standing by the open driver’s door.

"Hello, Mummy; I’m so pleased to be here."

I looked at her, smartly dressed in a loose floral blouse and navy blue trousers. The blouse buttons were undone just far enough to show the valley between her breasts. Salt and pepper, short hair, glasses, a little podge like Daddy, and generally nice looking. I felt my low-cut t-shirt and tight trousers met Mummy’s expectations, as her approving look in my direction seemed to confirm.

I leant towards her and planted a peck on her cheek. She smelt clean, with little sense of any perfume. She gave me a weak smile, then responded with a peck on my cheek.

"Have you followed Daddy’s instructions exactly?"

"Yes, Mummy."

"OK, let’s go in and get a drink. We’ll sit out in the garden to chat."

Five minutes later, we were at a picnic table in the garden. Mummy chose the most distant one. The pub had only been open for a few minutes, so we were alone with our drinks.

"Put your phone on the table."

"Of course, Mummy."

I laid it in front of me, and then she followed by laying hers next to mine.

"Open your Lovense app."

"It’s already running, and I can tell you I have become quite aroused on route!"

"Good."

She moved my phone to her side, fiddled with her screen, and then pushed it in front of me. I looked down and saw she had the same app running.

"We both have what you call a beastly toy working; I drove here enjoying some nice sensations, just like you."

I looked at her, nearly twenty years older; many people would think she was past any sexual life, sitting there just as aroused as me.

"Now we link our left hands across the table."

She felt warm and soft in my hand, not rough or old, just soft and feminine.

"You have my phone; I have yours. We use the app to arouse each other even more. I want to cum, and you want to cum, so let’s do it."

I started playing with the controls and watched her face as the vibrations in her clitoral area intensified. My pleasure down below increased as she controlled my toy. Gradually, we both worked towards the maximum level of the toys. I stayed locked on her face, especially her eyes, waiting for the moment. When it arrived, she closed her eyes tightly as her body jerked in orgasm.

"Oh, yes, more, Baby, keep it going, please."

Watching her cumming like that was incredible. I’d never seen another woman have an orgasm; it just tipped me over the edge. I immediately went into spasm as pleasure flooded my brain while I gasped for air.

We sat there for nearly an hour, sipping our drinks and chatting away, having several more dual sessions. Eventually, too many people came into the garden area for us to go on playing as it was approaching lunchtime.

"Right, Baby, it’s time to go and see Daddy. You’ve passed my approval test; welcome to the family."

So we picked up our phones and walked back towards the car park. As we passed between the new arrivals, I saw Mummy’s car door was already open. Suddenly, Daddy stepped out of the driver’s seat and looked across at us.

Daddy opened the rear door for me.

"Come on, Baby, get in." He smiled at me and said, "Did you have a nice time with Mummy?"

"Yes, Daddy, very nice."

I sank into the comfortable seat; Daddy pulled the seat belt out, then leant across me to clip it in place. As he drew back, he brushed his lips against mine, then thrust his tongue into my mouth. I hardly had time to respond when he pulled out to swap places with Mummy.

"Baby, I need to make you more secure," she said.

"I am going to cuff your feet, so please keep them close together."

With that, she knelt and wrapped a velcro strap around each of my ankles.

"Good girl. Now I need to do your wrists."

I stuck them out in front and watched her expert action as another pair of velcro cuffs were fitted. These had a short chain between them, about twenty centimetres long. There was another chain dangling from the centre. I watched Mummy kneel and fiddle around by my feet.

"Good Baby, you’re nice and secure now."

I lifted my wrists to find a more comfortable position, but I realised my freedom of movement was now restricted by the vertical chain. As I moved my arms, the chain pulled on my ankles.

"Do we really need this, Mummy?"

"Absolutely, you are our submissive slut, Baby, and this is part of your new life with us."

She closed the door, walked around the car, and got in on the other side beside me. Daddy was, by then, in the driving seat. He started the engine and drove across the gravel to exit onto the lane.

Just before we drove onto the road, I saw a quick movement from Mummy. She reached behind my head, and suddenly I was plunged into darkness. I was cuffed and hooded. Then I felt a tug around my neck as the hood opening was drawn tight against my flesh.

"Don’t panic, Baby; it’s cotton, and you can breathe normally. You’ll find it hot and stuffy, that’s all."

I felt her hands grasp mine and give them a gentle squeeze. I trusted Mummy with my life and sat quietly as the journey began. You can usually see what is happening and brace against changes in speed or direction. I had none of these sensory inputs, so as Daddy braked and turned, I was thrown about like a rag doll.

I was in their car because I wanted to be their toy, their sub slut, so I sat quietly, though feeling a bit queasy, wondering what new, exciting, slutty experiences would soon be coming my way.

=

In the next part, Baby K learns about obedience.

=

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments