Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby K (Part 3 of 8)

"Baby K learns about service."

16
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Love has many facets. Baby's relationship with Mummy deepens."

Chapter 6: Cleansed

=

"Wake up, Baby K!"

I rolled over, rubbed my eyes, and sat up from a deep sleep. Daddy was standing by the door.

"Get up, get dressed, and come down to serve me breakfast. You’re back on maid duty. Baaba is already in the kitchen cooking."

"I’m sorry, Daddy, I don’t have any way of setting an alarm. Thank you, Daddy."

I rushed around, had a quick wash, brushed my teeth, and opened the parcels with my uniform of the day. Another maid’s costume, but not exactly the same, as the panties were silky white. I looked in the mirror, saw myself as a servant, collared as a sub, and then tidied my costume before leaving the haven of my room.

Quickly, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. There were no cuffs and chains, and I revelled in my freedom. But for how long? Baaba was there, standing over the stove in his maid’s outfit. I noticed his collar was chained, which was a disappointment. I felt my freedom would be short-lived.

"Go and set the table. When you’re done, call Daddy in from the drawing room. Mummy has not come down yet."

In a few minutes, the table was set, and Baaba was ready to deliver the fare. I went to the drawing room.

"Daddy, breakfast is set."

He smiled at me, picked up a house phone, and pressed a button. I heard Mummy’s voice answer before Daddy told her breakfast was ready.

I followed Daddy back to the dining room; he had hardly sat down when Mummy appeared. Oh, she looked gorgeous in a full-length peach gown; it looked so soft and silky, and despite her age, she looked glamorous and very sexy. I had never desired a woman before, but she set my pulse racing, and a little thrill raced through my clit.

As they ate their meal, I grabbed a morsel here, a slice there, and somehow managed to quaff a mug of coffee. Finally, Mummy pronounced she had finished, stood up, pushed her chair under the table, and turned to me.

"Baby, come with me."

"Yes, Mummy. Thank you, Mummy."

We went upstairs and entered one of the rooms by the gallery. I found myself in a large, luxurious bathroom with a free-standing tub in the centre.

"I need a bath, Baby. You are to tend to my needs. Strip off everything except your panties, put your stuff on that shelf," she pointed across the room to one corner, "and then put on the t-shirt you can see there."

Then she came to me and gently removed my collar, chains, and cuffs before placing the ensemble to one side.

"They are not needed for a while."

"Yes, Mummy. Thank you, Mummy."

I went to the corner and changed as ordered.

"Now run my bath to thirty-eight degrees exactly. There’s a floating thermometer by the tap."

"Yes, Mummy. Thank you, Mummy."

I stood by the bath, swirling the water and constantly testing the temperature. Once I felt it was ready, I turned around to face Mummy. While I had been attending to the job, she had stripped naked.

For the first time, I set eyes on the naked body of an older woman. She was beautiful. Her breasts hung down further than mine but were still full and firm. Her nipples stood out like two brown beacons; her dimpled aurelia, slightly paler, looked sensual and much nicer than mine. And below, her two shapely legs were joined at the top by a naked mons that jutted out from her body like a ship’s figurehead.

I was awestruck and stood there staring in pure lust and love.

Mummy ignored me completely, brushed past me, and climbed into the welcoming waters.

"Baby, I want you to bathe me. There’s a sponge over there," she pointed, "and soap."

Now I understood why I had changed my costume, so I rolled the t-shirt up under my boobs, hoping this would help to keep it dry, and if I was careful, my panties would not get soaked either. Some hope!

I found the sponge, dipped it in the warm water, and lathered the bar of soap. I gently laid it on her chest and squeezed, watching the soapy bubbles run down over her breast and nipple. My hand followed the trail down over her tummy until the sponge was resting on her mound, and then I pushed down, under the water, between her legs, soaping her pussy clean.

Then I did the same for the other side. Wetted, lathered, chest, breast, nipple, tummy, mons, pussy. My heart rate was through the roof; this was so erotic, so personal, and very private. I felt privileged to be allowed such intimacy with Mummy.

I held her hand, lifted one arm, ran the sponge up the whole length to her wrist, and squeezed it so the water ran back down into her armpit. Then I lowered her hand, took hold of her other one, lifted her arm, and did the same sensual cleansing motions.

Her neck was next. I gently washed around it, then carefully brushed the sponge over her face, making sure I did not soap her eyes.

She was fully relaxed, and I was gentle as a lamb. Mummy was so, so precious to me.

She leant forward, her breasts compressed against her knees.

"Do my back, please, Baby."

I rubbed up and down her spine, admiring the knuckles of bone stretching her flesh while thinking that was the first time she had said "please" to me.

"Go down and do my crack, Baby."

I shifted the sponge further down, under the water, where her back became divided in two. I rubbed up and down, enjoying this most intimate moment.

"Use your fingers, not the sponge."

I let it bobble up and float on the surface, then soaped my fingers and ran them down her crack. As I went deeper, I felt her puckered hole and let them drift around in a circle, gently massaging the wrinkled, sensitive flesh.

"Put your fingers inside me, Baby. I want you to fuck my arse."

I was shocked by her language; it seemed out of place with the gentle, loving care I had been giving her. But I was her sub; obedience was essential, so I inserted one finger in and let it dance around inside. She groaned in pleasure, so I pushed in a second and started to shaft her vigorously.

"That’s beautiful, Baby, absolutely beautiful."

She threw her head back, luxuriating in the pleasure I was giving her. I looked at her face, eyes screwed shut, mouth slightly agape, breathing heavily. Suddenly she shuddered and dropped back into the bath, pulling my fingers out.

"Anal orgasm, Baby. Now, that’s something special for a woman."

She reached out and took my hand. We sat there for several minutes, extending our intimacy, until she stood and gestured for a towel. I took one from the heated rail and handed it over. Mummy stepped out on the opposite side, rubbing her body dry before donning her gown again.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

I leaned across the bath to reach the drain rod in the tap unit. Looking down, concentrating on my job, I saw her hands come under me, reach past my boobs, and grab my t-shirt, pulling up so my breasts hung free, swinging gently as I worked.

Her hands touched my nipples, gently tweaking their little peaks, and I felt them stiffen. Next, she grasped both and squeezed while massaging the flesh. It felt good. Her hands drifted up. One cupped my chin and jerked my head, so I was looking into her eyes. On the other side, I saw a flash of movement, her arm descending towards me just before I heard a crack and a jolt of pain across my back. I had been whipped.

"Ooo!"

My eyes closed in the moments of agony; I felt her let go of my chin, and when I could see again, she had a bundle of white in her hand that she pushed into my mouth, still open as I gasped in pain. More and more of the material filled my mouth. Finally, when she was done, just a few scraps stuck out under my nose.

Then there was another crack and another jolt of pain.

"Ooo!"

"Not good enough, Baby. You must thank me every time."

"Mmm, mmm."

"That’s better."

She moved around the bath and disappeared out of my sight. My next feeling was of her hands sliding up my legs, then across my back. The hardness of her whip knocked against me as her left hand slid around my skin. My boobs were squeezed again, my nipples tickled, and every square inch of my body seemed to be responding to her touch.

She slipped her fingers around my bum, enjoying the feel of the satin material covering my flesh, before sliding down between my legs, pressing against my pussy, focusing on my clitoral area, and rubbing it through the panties. I was moaning and wiggling, highly aroused, and enjoying every part of her seduction.

Then the whoosh and crack of the whip assailed my senses for a microsecond before the pain lashed across my back. Again and again, the lash fell on me. My back felt as if it were on fire. Mummy had sensitised my body for my gratification. I had never thought pain was an aphrodisiac until this moment.

I stood there, Mummy’s fingers rubbing my clit, legs shaking, as my orgasm hit. It was a delicious experience; shudders shot from my head to my toes. One thing I could not do was remain standing. I sank to my knees, grasping the edge of the bath, the only thing that stopped me from ending up on the floor, a quivering wreck.

"Turn around, Baby,"

I shuffled on my hands and knees to face her, full of love and ready for whatever she wanted next. She leaned towards me, grasped the cloth sticking out of my mouth, and gently pulled it out. The identity of the object hanging in her hand was now obvious. I saw what I had been gagged with; a pair of her panties. I saw the elasticated bands that had surrounded her trunk and legs, and the crotch piece was stained with her body’s fluids. The panties that had been in my mouth had been on her flesh.

"Thank you, Mummy."

I watched as she tossed those panties onto the floor, my mind fixated on their connection between Mummy’s body and my orgasm.

She came close to me, untied the belt on her robe, and let it fall open in front. I looked up at her pussy as she spread her legs, then lowered herself onto my face, her hands on my shoulders supporting her weight.

"Lick me, Baby. I want to cum on your face."

I lifted one hand and opened her pussy lips, then pushed in with my tongue, seeking the hardness of her clit. When I found it, I stroked it up and down, flicking the head with the tip of my tongue. Mummy’s body responded, surging against my face as her pleasure mounted. Little whimpers and grunts sounded whenever I hit a sensitive spot.

She came long and hard. Her body jerked and thrust before the fluids poured out of her and into my mouth. Everything smelled and tasted strange, but I wanted it. I wanted to taste her and smell a woman in heat. Her hands moved from my shoulders to be held fast on the back of my head, pulling me into the wet, sticky embrace of her pussy. I loved it; I loved her.

As her body relaxed, Mummy knelt beside me, her hands cupping my face and her fingers exploring my mouth. When she came to me, her lips touched mine, and our tongues flicked around, tip to tip, as she drank in her taste from my mouth. We sat there a long time; my hands explored her flesh, felt her boobs, and tweaked her nipples while she concentrated on our long, long kiss.

Eventually, she rose, and I looked up at her beautiful, mature body.

"Baby, I’m going to have a shower to clean up. Collect your things, go to your room, then return to your duties."

She fiddled around for something, and I saw my collar in her hand. I voluntarily bent towards her so she could buckle it around my neck.

"Yes, Mummy. Thank you, Mummy."

She turned away. I watched her full cheeks while she busied herself, then stepped into the shower in the far corner of the room. Inside the cubicle, she turned on the spray and waited a few seconds before disappearing into the mist.

As I stood, I saw the discarded panties she had used to gag me, and an insane desire to hold them again came over me. I bent down, picked them up, and scrunched them under my nose, drinking in the aroma of her pussy. I then gathered my costume, chains, and cuffs, opened the door, and checked that there was no one in the hall before running across to my room. Inside, I threw my clothes on the bed before jumping into the shower for my cleansing.

Later, dressed in my maid’s outfit, I went downstairs. In the kitchen, Baaba smiled knowingly at me, obviously aware that my long absence and fresh appearance were indications of a very special session with Mummy.

"Go to Daddy in the study and get your shackles back on."

The rest of the day was very routine: cleaning and serving. At dinner, Mummy looked incredibly glamorous; every time I leaned over her to place a dish, I could smell her, and a gentle tremor raced through my clit as our intimate liaison earlier pushed into my mind. I wanted to ravish her, but I was just the hired help for the meal. That’s the disadvantage of being a sub slut: disposable trash.

=

In the next part, Baby K learns about retribution.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments