Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Head Over Heels

"A wild session gets Kate in trouble as her indiscretions are found out."

16
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Kate sits in a silver dress, with nothing on her feet. Jamie, one of her regulars has arranged a session like no other with him and five other punters worshipping Kate’s amazing feet. They had taken it in turns to lick, suck and kiss her perfect, pink-painted toes.

She had started the evening off in black high heel sandals which had been taken off by the boys. Her feet were soft and moist with saliva as she experienced each guy’s technique.

It was now time for the masturbating cum firing finale, the thought of what was about to happen had been exciting Kate all evening. Jamie is first up and slowly strokes himself while Kate rubs her feet together. He gets close and strokes harder, he kneels in front of her toes before splattering them with cum. The next three guys do the same covering Kate’s feet in even more semen, it drips off her toes and soles. She had never experienced so much cum on her body.

The following guy stands in front of her and wanks himself. His load cascades down dropping on her instep and ankle, before running down her feet and mixing with the rest of the spunk.

Then last up is a medium-height guy with pulled-back blonde curly hair. He seems familiar in some way, but Kate can’t remember if she has met him before. He is overwhelmed as he wanks himself hard to a fulfilling explosive end. The mess over Kate’s feet is immense as the semen drips off her onto the lino floor of the apartment Jamie had rented for the night.

It is a bitterly cold January Monday morning as Kate waits on the station platform, her train is already late. She thinks about the events of Friday night and can almost still feel the sticky cum around her feet, although she had washed them thoroughly since.

She stands dressed in a white shirt and dark blue corporate suit with a red scarf and a grey coat. Her long, brunette hair blows in the wind. She is wrapped up warm but had nothing on her legs or feet except a pair of navy heels.

'It is a bit crazy,' she thought to herself, 'it’s freezing out, I’m wrapped up in a coat and scarf and yet have my legs and feet exposed.'

But Kate loves the feeling of her naked cold feet against the leather of her heel, it gives her tingling sensations. Eventually, the train appears, and Kate settles in a window seat and rubs her cold feet as the train pulls away.

As Kate walks into the bank where she works, Leo, her boss calls out.

“Kate, do you have a few minutes?” he says beaconing her into his office.

‘I was only a few minutes late, surely I don’t need to be chastised for that.’ She thinks to herself as she walks in. Leo shuts the door behind her and pulls the chain which flicks the internal window blinds closed to the rest of the office floor. Kate sits down as Leo hurries around the other side of the desk.

“This is a bit delicate, Kate. But I have had a complaint. Well maybe that isn’t the right word, an observation has been made by one of our customers,” Leo says nervously stumbling over his words.

Leo then swings his computer monitor so it’s facing Kate and gets up the ‘Miss Sexy Feet’ website.

“One of our clients brought this to my attention first thing this morning, a foot fetish website featuring a pair of feet similar to yours in various footwear, covered in food and even pictures of feet covered in semen,” Leo says, clearly not comfortable bringing it up.

“You think they are my feet?” Kate protests.

“Yes, apparently they only found the website when they heard about a foot fetish event, and you were recognised.”

Leo looks down at Kate’s bare legs and feet then glances at the website. It was Kate, of course, she couldn’t deny it.

“But whoever has mentioned this to you, must have been indulging,” Kate says crossing her legs.

“A team member recognised you and drunkenly mentioned it to his boss at a party on Saturday. Regardless, I have to take this seriously, they are a customer.”

Kate immediately now knew who the blonde curly-haired guy was from Friday’s session, Monty ‘something’, he is one of the financial guys with a big account of Leo’s. Although he had called himself Chris on Friday. People are often secretive when it comes to these types of things, giving false names and details.

“I am sorry, Leo. I don’t want to embarrass you or the bank, I was struggling for money after I split up with David and just fell into this.”

“You should have said, maybe we could’ve helped in some way. But, we are a leading financial establishment and expect our staff to be good ambassadors. I mean, it says here you even offer personal sessions, I expect you aren’t declaring the money you get.”

Kate sat quietly, she wasn’t.

“What does a session even include?” Leo inquires further.

“Just foot worship, nothing else,” Kate was lying she had ended up having sex with a couple of her clients, but nothing like that had happened recently.

“Well, I can’t stop you from doing this, but it’s freezing outside, and you aren’t wearing any tights and your heels are looking sexy and showing a bit of toe cleavage. Please can you at least be more discreet, Kate?”

“The office is like a sauna, but I take the point, “Kate replies.

“No one else in the company knows and I won’t say anything. You are a valued member of the team, Kate,” Leo says as he takes another look at her legs and sighs.

“You are staring, Leo,” Kate notices where his eyes keep going.

“I am sorry. I can’t help it as it’s what we are talking about, my eyes are drawn,” Leo says all flustered.

“Would you like to touch? It’s only fair after you have been so nice about my indiscretion,” Kate offers.

“You do have great legs and feet.”

“I think ‘sexy’ was what you said a minute ago, Leo.”

Kate suddenly has the upper hand. Leo is older than Kate in his mid-forties with thinning black hair. He has worked at the bank for twenty years and will probably be there another twenty until he retires.

Leo moves around the desk; he looks Kate’s legs up and down. He doesn’t say a word as he goes to lock the office door. Then perches on the desk opposite Kate. He slowly puts his hand on her knee and strokes his hand runs down to her ankles.

“I have noticed you looking before, I had a feeling you were a foot guy.”

“I would love to smell your heels. Can you take them off?” Leo asks.

Kate does as Leo instructs and slips her feet out for her heels. She wriggles her pink-painted toes as they find freedom out of her shoes. She hands her heels up to Leo. He takes them up to his face and starts sniffing.

“My bare feet have been sweating away in them. Do they smell good?”

“Yes, oh yes,” Leo confirms.

Leo could smell a combination of her sweat and foot lotion embedded in the inside of her shoe. He starts licking the area where the leather inside has worn, imagining her foot rubbing against it.

Leo kneels on the floor, takes her feet and puts them up to his mouth, he starts kissing her toes. He then sucks them and wraps his tongue round them. Her feet are cold as he puts them flat on his face, and he licks her soles. Kate then lowers her feet to Leo’s groin and feels his hard cock through his suit trousers.

“I want you to cum for me,” Kate says seductively.

Leo undoes his trousers and pulls out his solid penis. Kate moves her feet up around his shaft, feeling the pre-cum on his tip. She wipes her foot all over his knob. Leo takes one of Kate’s heels and puts his knob inside. Kate’s feet play with Leo’s scrotum while he uses the heel to wank himself off, with his nose firmly in her other heel. He feels the soft, supple leather rubbing against his helmet while Kate’s toes tickle his balls. He soon shoots his load splattering the inside her of her shoe.

“Wow, that was amazing,” Leo says handing Kate back her shoes.

Kate looks in amazement at the amount of cum sitting inside her heel.

Lunchtime comes around and Kate has an appointment to get a pedicure. She feels it best not to wear the same shoes Leo had creamed.  She has a pair of blue sandals by her desk and wears those instead. The sexy sandals expose almost her whole foot. She feels the cool air whip around her feet even more now as she braves the freezing temperatures to make her appointment.

Rachel, her friend and beautician, suggests an apple green for her toenails, she comments on how cold Kate’s feet are. But it had been worth it, and Kate explains how her morning had gone.

Kate realises she needs to reign in some of her activities otherwise she will lose her job and while foot fetishism gives her some extra cash, it isn’t enough to live off. She decides to stop with the parties and wild group sessions and stick to the website and just one on one meets.

Cherry_777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cherry_777

That evening Kate relaxes at home when her laptop comes to life with a message through one of her social media accounts. She recognises the username instantly as the arsehole that dropped her in it.

Montecristo: I had a great time on Friday, really sorry though I recognised you from the bank and let it slip to my boss when I was pissed on Saturday.

Miss Sexy Feet: Yes, I know I have already been hauled in by Leo. You couldn’t have been more discreet. I almost lost my job.

Montecristo: I am so sorry it just came out about the session and your website.

Miss Sexy Feet: Spectacularly fucking unhelpful shithead.

Montecristo: I didn’t mean to cause you grief. Your feet tasted so good, and I was so turned on when you let us all masturbate over you like that. I couldn’t stop thinking about it all weekend and I stupidly shared too much. Did you get fired?

Miss Sexy Feet: No. But I will have to reign things in for a bit, I won’t be doing any more sessions like Friday. So, thanks

Montecristo: Is there anything I can do?

Miss Sexy Feet: You have done enough.

Montecristo: I know you will say ‘no’, but how about a private one-on-one session I’ll pay twice what you normally charge.

Miss Sexy Feet: Really? It is £150 per hour, so £300 to you.

Montecristo: Yes, please let’s go for two hours. I want to make it up to you.

Kate agrees to go around Monty’s place the following evening. She arrives in a subtle black dress, bare-legged in deep green stilettos.

“I got you something,” Monty says as he welcomes her in and points to the coffee table.

Kate looks to see the most sophisticated, elegant designer sandals.

“Wow, these are beautiful. And expensive,” she says.

“I want to make up for my big mouth. Let me put them on you,” Monty says as he walks over.

Kate sits down and Monty pulls off her stilettos to reveal her green-painted toes. He slides her feet inside the 10cm pink-heeled sandals. They have slim deep pink patent metallic leather straps which wrap around her feet in waves.

“Your feet are so beautiful,” Monty says looking in wonder.

He bends down and starts kissing her exposed flesh, his lips are soft and his kisses subtle as he works his mouth over her feet and ankles while at the same time stroking his hands up and down her legs up to the back of her thighs.

Kate feels so turned on as Monty slowly removes the sandals and sucks her toes. She watches him so intently worshipping her. She had never experienced someone so immersed in their appreciation as he continued for the next hour. The more she feels his kisses and breath on her the more she forgives him.

Kate pushes her feet into Monty’s groin and starts rubbing his penis.

“I want to see you cum again, Monty.”

“I would love to see you cum, Kate” Monty replies.

“Really,” Kate laughs.

But she decides to Monty’s amazement to do as she is told. Slowly Kate pulls down her black thong. Monty watches as she glides it down to her ankles and pulls it off. She picks up one of the perfect pink designer heels and opens her legs. Monty looks at the small amount of trimmed pubic hair, on either side of her slit. Kate slides the 10cm heel of the sandal between her labia. Monty watches it disappear. Kate feels the cool heel rub against her clit. She lightly takes it out and massages herself with the bottom of the heel. Monty is fixated as Kate delicately puts the heel deep inside her pussy and uses it to masturbate. She is careful, it could easily go wrong and be quite painful. But it isn’t and slowly she brings herself a massive level of pleasure.

“I didn’t this would be on the cards,” Monty says getting up off the floor.

Kate puts her underwear back on and gets ready to leave. She had come to realize over the course of the evening the depth of Monty’s actual foot fetish.

“Kate, will you have dinner with me one night? I know what you are going to say it will be extra,” Monty stumbles over his words and pauses.

 “What I mean to say is will you have dinner with me because you want to rather than because I am paying for it?” he continues.

“You mean like a date? You know I am one stop away from being an escort. And you want to take me out?”

“I wouldn’t put it quite like that. But yes, I would love to take you out.”

“Ok, I would love to go out to dinner,” Kate agrees.

Later that week the pair met up again. Monty thinks Kate looks beautiful in her grey and pink dress. Her smooth, nude legs go down to her newly pedicured grey toenails, which glisten in the designer sandals, he had given her. She has a silver toe ring on her left foot and a silver anklet on her right leg.

“You look amazing,” Monty says as they sit in the trendy London bar.

They have a quick drink before Monty walks Kate to the restaurant a few doors up.

“Kate!” a voice calls out as she walks past.

She turns to see David, her ex-boyfriend coming out of a burger joint.

“David, how are you?” Kate says before noticing the pregnant girl with him.

“I am good. You look great,” David replies.

They exchange pleasantries and introduce the accompanying partners. Maisie the pregnant girl and Monty.

“So, he is a client?” Monty asks as they walk on.

“No, my ex, we used to live together. He is the reason I got into doing the sessions. I needed the cash,” Kate confirms.

David was in a completely different place and Kate was a completely different person now. She was a bit jealous of Maisie. They had never talked about children when they were together. A tear runs down Kate’s cheek. Then she pulls herself together and decides to enjoy her first date in months.

Just after they leave the restaurant the sky starts to roar, and rain comes pelting down. The pair ran for cover but there aren’t too many shop doorways to shelter them. Kate feels the rain running down her legs and her feet get wet as the shower splashes against them. Monty sees a taxi with a light on and flags it down. Soaked through they jump in.

It was still pouring down when they get outside Kate’s place. They make a run for it. Once inside the pair are wet through and start laughing. Monty goes in to kiss her, and Kate responds and puts her arms around him. He pulls her leg up to his waist and runs his hands along her moist, wet skin.

Kate then takes off her coat, discarding it on her way to the Kitchen. She comes back with half a bottle of red and two glasses.

Monty takes her sandals off and pulls her feet up to his mouth and kisses her toes. He then sucks them and wraps his tongue around her toe ring. Her feet are freezing as he puts them flat on his face, and he licks her soles.

He immediately pulls her knickers down and puts his head between her thighs nuzzling into her wet pussy. His tongue is rubbing her puffed clit. Begging him not to stop she feels the sensation through her whole body as she starts to climax. It wasn’t long before she reaches the dizzy heights of ecstasy with his tongue flicking inside her. Monty emerges from between her legs, and they kiss passionately.

She then undoes his jeans and puts his cock in her mouth and takes it to the back of her throat until she is gagging.

“We should get out of these wet things,” Monty says in an oblivious voice.

Kate rips Monty’s white shirt off. He unzips her dress and lets it slip down her perfect body leaving her naked. He plants kisses on her stomach before moving up to her rounded breasts. She pulls off his jeans and kisses his chest. Collapsing on the sofa they enjoy each other’s bodies.

Parting Kate’s legs, Monty pushes his nice, hard cock inside her. She let out a moan as he starts pounding. Her warm, wet pink hole feels great as he buries himself deeper inside her.  She is getting close to cumming again as Monty fucks her harder. Monty’s hands are tight on her body as he slams into her.  Kate weeps with joy as she orgasms over and over. Monty pulls out, his cock dripping with her fluid. He pushes back inside her soggy cunt and holds her ass as he continues to thrust. He soon feels his cock plasm, he quickens his pace and explodes inside her. Panting he slows falls out of her, leaving his cum running down her thighs.

Kate and Monty start to see more and more of each other. Kate always thought it would be difficult having a boyfriend and still keeping up her website and sessions. But Monty likes the idea of his girl’s feet being worshipped.

Kate also enjoys keeping Leo happy. She goes into the office bare-legged most days. When the opportunity arises, Leo gets his cock out, and she takes her heels off and gives him a foot job. He even lets her take photos and put them on her website.

Kate always tells Monty about her antics with Leo, Monty kinkily likes fucking her and caresses her sticky toes as she describes Leo masturbating for her. It only encourages Kate to get Leo to worship her feet more. Kate loves her cum filled life.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments