Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barefoot In The Snow

"Kate gets spanked by flips-flops and her cold little toes worshipped"

13
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Four hours earlier Kate’s feet had been smothered in semen, with her teal-painted toes wrapped around the hard shaft of her client’s penis and her foot job had brought him to a satisfactory end.

After a shower and change of clothes, Kate is now chilled and relaxing while she gets a pedicure. Looking after her feet is a must for Kate’s new side-line. She is having pedicures at least once a month and has become good friends with Rachel, her nail beautician.

Rachel’s pedicure treatments tailed off in the winter months as ladies have their feet covered up, but Kate still was there as much as if the sun was shining.

Kate’s mobile buzzed as she lay there being pampered by Rachel. A potential new client, Rupert, is interested in a rendezvous. After some messages back and forth they agree to an initial meet the next day in a swanky London hotel. Kate’s parting shot was to ask Rupert what colour pedicure she should get?

Kate likes to try and meet new clients in a public place, to find out what they want from their session. Then the first time, she always arranges the session anywhere other than her flat to avoid loads of random guys knowing where she lives.

Over the last few months since Kate had started ‘Miss Sexy Feet’ on social media and had been offering foot fetish sessions, she had picked up a few regular clients. She was also getting a lot of followers and likes on the foot pictures she posted. The sessions were sometimes difficult to come to fruition. Kate was trying to fit it around her day job at the bank; she often worked weekends and got flexible days off during the week which helped. But she also had a lot of timewasters contact her. She didn’t think Rupert fell in that category.

Taking further precautions had led Kate to take karate classes; she wanted to know how to handle herself. So far, the clients had been just as cautious and nervous, so she hadn’t needed her newly learned skill. But Kate still felt it was better to be safe than sorry and it was also a way of keeping fit.

It is a particularly cold January morning, but Kate feels she needs to show off the goods so leaves home bare-legged in a pair of stilettos.

Rupert sits in a yellow suede chair looking at every woman that walks past, he has only a brief description of Kate. Then he sees a beautiful brunette dressed in a blue business suit with a white shirt, no tights and blue suede stilettos. She looks super sexy with great legs. This must be her.

Kate walks over to Rupert, confident by the unique description she has of him, that this is her man. He is in his early forties, looks a bit eccentric and dresses like he was sixty. He is wearing a tweed jacket, red waistcoat and brown trousers. He has a bushy, well-groomed beard and slicked-back light brown hair. He looks as though he should be in a field shooting something rather than meeting women to suck their toes.

Rupert gets up and guides Kate to a secluded booth at the far end of the bar. They sit down and get acquainted. As they chat Rupert can’t help but look longingly at Kate’s legs and feet.

“What is it about feet you like?” Kate enquires.

“I just think they are rather sexy.”

Kate subtly swings her crossed leg by his side, occasionally rubbing against his leg. Her stiletto affords amazing toe cleavage, and she keeps arching her feet out of her heel and dangling it on her toes.

“It’s a bit nippy out there. Are your legs cold?”

“They could do with warming up.”

Rupert takes that as an invitation to start stroking Kate’s ankles. Her legs are cold to the touch, but smooth and silky too. Feeling her skin is such a turn on for the deprived Rupert.

“Did you go with my colour suggestion?” Rupert asks as he continues to run his hand along her legs.

“I did,” Kate says smiling.

She lets her heel drop and shows off her barefoot and the new glistening sexy red pedicure. Rupert moves his hand down to feel her little painted toes. He feels his cock get harder as he admires the sexiness of her pedi.

“Wow, I want to cover those with cum,” he whispers.

“Oh, I hope so,” she replies seductively.

Kate was really enjoying her footwork; she gave an amazing foot job and got a sticky end from every penis.

“Do you like shoes?” Kate asks as she puts her foot back in her heel.

“Well, I do have a thing for,” Rupert pauses as a waiter drifts past to take another drinks order.

“Flip-flops,” he continues after the waiter has moved on.

Kate nods in agreement.

“What are your boundaries?” Rupert asks.

“You can worship me below the knee. I am open to most things foot related. I keep my clothes on, however, don’t feel you have to,” she says smirking.

These are the rules Kate had kept to for every session so far.

“I wondered, not really foot-related as such. Maybe breaking your rules, but you would be up for a little spanking with a flip-flop?” Rupert asks nervously.

Kate hadn’t been asked this before, spanking would undoubtedly be centred on her thigh or arse and would definitely break her rules. She plays it through her mind, it would probably only mean showing a bit more flesh.

“I can pay extra,” Rupert interjects as Kate silently ponders.

“Yes, I think it will be fine,” Kate says.

Rupert asks if Kate ever got out to Oxford. He has a house just outside and wondered if she could come over this coming weekend. Kate wasn’t working and had nothing else on, so she agrees.

With their arrangements are all sorted, they get up to go. Kate leaves first. Rupert watches her heels tapping the tiled floor as she walks perfectly towards the exit. He can’t wait to spank those sexy tight buttocks.

Kate starts off nice and early on Saturday. It had got colder through the week, and they were talking about snow today. Oxford isn’t as far as Kate thought, and she gets there in suitable time. Kate arrives at the village where Rupert lives and gives him a call. He told her the rest of the way to his place. By this point, snow was coming down.

Rupert’s house is a massive place, just outside the village. As Rupert had instructed, Kate parks up the road and walks the final few metres.

She approaches his large oak front door, Rupert welcomes her in. He is dressed more casually this time in black trousers and a blue shirt. Kate has on a grey coat, grey jeans, and a white jumper.

“I have something for you,” Rupert says handing Kate a shoebox.

Kate had started doing these sessions when she was selling shoes online and came across a foot lover. Now she had more pairs of shoes than ever from sessions and guys who sent them for videos or photo requests.

Inside the box are a beautiful pair of black and gold leather flip-flops. Kate takes off her boots and socks. Her feet look exquisite, so soft and smooth. Her perfect little toes still painted red, she slips a gold toe ring on each foot and a gold anklet on her left ankle. She slides her feet in the flip flops.

Rupert looks at the perfect footwear in admiration, they had been a wise purchase.

“Come through and have some tea. I have some little sandwiches,” Rupert says as he walks through to the massive lounge.

Kate sits down at the small bistro table where Rupert has a pot of tea and some sandwiches waiting.

Rupert pours the tea, while Kate picks up a smoked salmon sandwich.

While eating she takes a good look round, there is no evidence of a women’s touch, Kate is a little curious if Rupert is married or has a girlfriend. He had given such precise instructions about parking up the road. But Kate made of a point of not asking her clients these kinds of questions. This wasn’t a date.

“So, what do you want to do?” she asks.

“I don’t mind, what do you think?”

“Whatever you want,” Kate replies.

Kate dangles the flip-flip by Rupert’s leg. Her bright red nail polish shines as she wiggles her toes. Rupert starts stroking her ankle. Then he moves down to her foot. He caresses her instep as Kate dangles the flip flop. Kate then puts her feet up in Rupert’s lap and he lightly strokes them.

After ten or so minutes of foot play, Kate wonders if now is the moment Rupert would like to start spanking. Rupert’s face lights up at her suggestion. She gets up, bends over the sofa and pulls her jeans down revealing her red thong.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

Rupert follows, looking at her perfectly rounded arse.

“Maybe we should have a safe word?” Rupert suggests.

“Why? How hard are you going to spank?”

“I can go light to start with.”

“Ok,” Kate agrees.

“And the safe word?” Rupert asks again.

“How about ‘stop’?” Kate says with an air of sarcasm.

“Yes, good one,” Rupert agrees.

Kate lifts up her right foot. Rupert takes off her flip-flop. He swings the flip-flop down on her arse. she can hear it moving through the air and then…

WHACK!!

It was like a wipe cracking. Kate winces as it impacts with her bum.

Here it comes again…

WHACK!!

Kate’s arse starts to sting as her eyes well up. But she strangely likes the sensation and is starting to get turned on.

“How are you?” Rupert asks as he looks at her stinging red arse cheek.

“Turned on, I feel like a naughty girl.”

“Is your pussy wet?” he asks.

WHACK!!!

“Oh, yes,” She cries as Rupert slaps her harder.

“Maybe you should pull my underwear down?” she suggests.

“Isn’t that more than breaking the rules?”

“I don’t care. I want to play with my pussy.”

Rupert moves his hands to her waist and slides the red thong over her arse cheeks and shapely legs. He takes in the small amount of pussy he can see between her thighs. Visually, it looks like a tiny paper slit with neatly trimmed pubic hair and almost no hint of a labia, or a clit.

Kate takes off the other flip-flop and pulls her jeans and thong completely off. Her white jumper drops down over her bare bum. Rupert pushes it up as she bends over the sofa once more.

Rupert switches hands and goes after the left buttock.

WHACK!!

Kate likes him mixing it up as her bum shudders. She moves her hand between her legs and starts playing with her lush pussy.

Rupert comes down even harder.

WHACK!!!!

And then again in quick succession.

WHACK!!!!!

Tears run down Kate’s face. But she is determined to take whatever Rupert dishes out.

WHACK!!!!!!

Kate’s fingers create the persistent, rhythmic stimulation needed to really pleasure and deliver a mind-blowing orgasm it leaves her nice and wet.

Rupert watches as she comes, he is so aroused. He undoes his trousers and pulls out his cock, he knows it won’t take long. He lifts up Kate left foot and pulls her leg in the air. Her anklet drops down her leg. He rubs his penis along Kate’s sole. Within seconds semen shoots out as he milks his balls. It covers her sole. The spunk runs over her toe ring, between her toes. Down her ankle and leg. She feels it dripping off her anklet.

The white jumper falls back down her body as Kate stands and hovers her cum covered foot in the air, Rupert rushes to get some wipes.

Without putting her thong and jeans back on Kate sits on the sofa and puts the flip-flops on. The jumper covers most of her dignity while the sofa cushions soothe Kate’s spanked arse.

“How is your bum?”

“A bit sore. But my pussy is wet so that makes up for it.”

She could have used this opportunity to put her clothes back on, but she didn’t.

“I thought you might appreciate me showing off my legs?”

Rupert sits next to her.

“I do. Maybe show off your pussy too!” Rupert says smiling.

Kate pulls her jumper away from her legs, enough to flash Rupert her satisfied vagina.

“How’s that?”

“Perfect,” he replies taking in her little wet slit.

Rupert smooths his hands over her legs as they watch the snow come down. Kate looks out on the exceptionally large garden untouched by footprints.

“I have an idea. Let’s go for a walk in the snow,” Kate suggests.

Kate puts on her clothes. They both put on coats and gloves. Rupert puts on his boots, but Kate just slips her flip-flops back on, eager to feel the powder around her feet. The snow has eased now, and the sun is trying to shine through. You could sort of still see the path, which Rupert assured Kate was there. Kate’s feet sink in the snow as they walk. She feels the cold icy, snow slide under her soles and between her toes. The cool sensation travels up her body.

Kate runs off through the garden leaving a trail across what is probably a lawn. She scoops up some fresh snow, creates a ball and throws it at Rupert’s face. She laughs as it gets him right on point. With snow infused in his beard, Rupert retaliates and chucks a snowball back. It gets Kate’s legs.

“Shit shot,” she says as she runs away.

Rupert follows only to get another snowball in his face. He runs after her and hovers wondering which direction, she will dart in. Kate takes off her flip flops, they aren’t the easier thing to run in through snow. She throws her snow-covered toes in the air and does a little dance as she manages to get away from Rupert. He soon catches up, as the pair laugh and continue to launch snowballs at each other.

Kate’s feet are freezing, and she decides they need a little warmth. She slips on her flip-flops as they walk back to the house. Rupert looks down at her feet red with cold. Little slithers of snow fall off as she walks.

Rupert takes them into the conservatory. They sit on a rattan two-seater. Kate swings her feet up in his lap. He takes off his gloves and starts rubbing her wet, snowy feet. The warmth of his hands starts to bring Kate’s feet back to life.

Kate undoes Rupert’s trousers and pulls out his cock. Hard and cold Kate starts rubbing it up and down. She then changes position and puts her moist feet around his knob and lightly rubs up Rupert’s shaft. Bits of snow stick to his penis as she wanks him off. His penis is sensitive to her cold feet. It is more than he can bear. He feels the warm cum cascade down his cock and cover Kate’s feet. Another spurt shoots out. Kate can’t believe how much of Rupert’s semen she has seen.

“Wow, that is almost as much as last time,” Kate exclaims.

“To be honest, I haven’t had sex for a while,” Rupert says sheepishly.

“No wife or girlfriend?” Kate feels this is an opportunity to pry.

“Not presently,” he says as he looks down at the mess on Kate’s feet.

Rupert takes her sticky feet and starts rubbing them. Kate purrs lightly as he licks the soles of her feet, he then pushes his face in them. He pulls them down until his nose is between her toes. He can’t resist as he takes them to his mouth and sucks her toes in a bid to help further warm them up. Kate feels the warmth of his mouth as he pays attention to each toe in turn. Her feet stroke Rupert’s beard as he alternates putting whole feet in his mouth, his tongue slides over her toe rings.

Kate goes into the bathroom and fills up the bath with hot water. Putting her feet in the water, she finally brings them fully back to life. She spots a Lynx shower gel and uses that to wash them. Her whole body starts to feel warm again. She dries her feet off and puts her thick socks back on.

Putting on her boots, Rupert hands her the agreed cash.

Back out in the cold with her new flip flops boxed up under her arm, Kate finds her car down the road and hopes the way back to London is clear. It’s mainly a motorway, so it is OK. She has the heater is on full all the way home.

Kate had fun in all her sessions, but today had pipped the rest. She smiled as she hadn’t even got to her front door before getting a message from Rupert saying how much he enjoyed today and couldn’t wait until the next time. Kate had a new regular. But Rupert would expect her to act in the same way next time. Although she had experienced an amazing orgasm, she had spent half the time without any knickers on.

She had been asked to flash her pussy or take her underwear off in previous sessions she had always given a firm ‘no’. Maybe next time she would say ‘yes’, after all, rules were made to be broken and she could charge extra.

It had been a long day. Kate showers, grabs some pasta and sits down in front of the TV wrapped in a blanket. She almost chokes when she sees Rupert on the news. He is an upcoming UK political figure and chairing a debate this week. No wonder he had been so secretive. Along with a lot of other urges today, Kate’s curiosity was satisfied.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments