Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy On Candy - 2. Babysitting And More

""You are so beautiful, Candy. You shouldn't be shy about your body.""

139
16 Comments 16
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I'd been babysitting for the Rikers for years, since I was sixteen, and they both were really nice. Candice taught me so much about my babysitting duties – really mothering duties. Matt was always polite and friendly and always inquired about my schoolwork and sports. I'd had a schoolgirl crush on him off and on, but of course, I knew he was married, so I had always put it out of my mind.

Matt was usually the one who drove me home. We would often sit in the car in their driveway, talking about school, sports, or politics, before he drove me home. One night, when I was already playing, within limits, with my brother, Paul, I got brave enough, one night, to ask him, "Mr. Riker, do you think I'm sexy?" I guess I wanted a second opinion. OK, a third opinion. Ricky had weighed in during our make-out sessions. But I was fascinated with Mr. Riker.

"I'm not sure that is something we should talk about."

"But really, really, do you?"

"Well, I suppose," he replied awkwardly. "Yes, you are becoming a sexy girl," he continued. "Actually, you are already."

"Do you want to see my tits?"

"We better just drop you off at your home," and that's as far as the conversation went.

But a week later, I asked again, "Do you want to see my tits?" And without waiting for a reply, I pulled up my top and dragged my bra up, too.

He gaped, more than he should have, perhaps, before he exclaimed, "Oh, God. Put your shirt down," which I did.

"You liked them didn't you."

"Well, yes, of course."

"I let boys touch them," and pulled my top up again. Matt reached across and gingerly wrapped his hand around the left one. "I like it when that happens."

"You can't tell anyone. ANYONE."

"I'll show you my pussy, too," and I lifted up my skirt, so my panties were showing.

"Really, you shouldn't," but I had already pulled my panties aside.

"We better drop you home," and that ended the evening.

It so happened, one month later, that Candice had to go out of town to visit her mother who needed to move to a more suitable home. Matt hired me the first Friday night so he could go to his boss's retirement dinner.

I had found a movie in their tape collection, just a plain old R-rated movie, and was watching it when Matt came back. I was surprised at how early he was, but I guess retirement dinners are not that exciting. Mr. Riker said it was OK if I wanted to finish the movie. He went off to the kitchen, got two sodas, and sat down beside me to watch, too.

The movie rolled on to a point where the lead couple was getting hot and heading off to her bedroom. Next thing, they were in bed making out like crazy. I was already getting wet when his head disappeared under the covers, and she started to react. I was embarrassed being alone in the room with Mr. Riker. I looked over at him and our eyes met.

I always dressed nicely when I went to their house. They usually dressed up for a party or a nice dinner. I would have felt out of place showing up in cutoffs. That night I had a mid-thigh red skirt and a white Angora sweater on. I wasn’t wearing stockings because, well, there are limits when you are taking care of children.

I couldn't take my eyes away from him. I don't know what was coming over me. (OK, it's just an expression. I knew exactly what was coming over me.) It wasn't long before his hand rested on my knee. I could feel electricity over my whole body. I put my hand over his to push it away, but then I didn't. I let him stroke the exposed part of my leg. Pretty soon we were kissing, and his hands were all over my breasts.

"What about Mrs. Riker?"

"It's OK. She doesn't have to know."

I was shocked because they seemed like such a loving couple, but I wasn't exactly thinking straight either. I let Matt push my sweater up and unhook my bra. I was already a 33B by then, and I must admit, my titties were really nice compared to the other girls in my gym class. The next thing I knew, he was licking my nipples and kissing and sucking them after that. Oh, what that does to a girl.

I felt his hand on my leg again, and now he slid it up, up, up under my skirt and over my tummy. I let him rub me over my pubic bone and then over my lips. I was breathing so hard it was starting to be more like moans. I didn't stop him when his hand slid through the leg opening. It felt so very, very nice when his bare hand was caressing my pussy. I was wet and aroused, and the aroma of my sex enveloped us. It didn't seem important when he slid my panties off altogether. Two fingers slid along the wet tissues between my lips and rubbed that special spot. Then his finger was inside me pressing on the hard place that forms near my opening. I shuddered and moaned as spasms rocked my abdomen.

At this point, I hadn't allowed anything that I hadn't permitted schoolboys to do before, well except for taking my panties off. Ricky had already been reaching through my waistband and putting a finger inside me and letting me rub his cock 'til he came in his drawers. Such are the milestones in a young girl’s life.

I was sure Matt would be willing to stop too. Still, I told him, "I don't go all the way, Mr. Riker."

"It's OK," he said. "It's OK. It's Matt, honey."

Except for my brother, Paul, I didn't let boys see my pussy either, well, except for the time years ago when I let Bobby watch me take a pee in the woods, but now Matt was kissing my ankle and my calf, and I knew he could see me a lot better than that night in the car. I tried to push my skirt down but then he had my leg up in the air and there was no hiding myself.

"You are so beautiful, Candy. You shouldn't be shy about your body." It seemed funny to hear that. I wasn't even the slightest bit shy with my brother, and I hadn't been shy in the car. Why had I got this way now? I didn’t think about this for long as an incredible thing happened next.

Matt had come around so he could kiss the inside of my thigh closer and closer to my sex. I knew this was what the girl in the movie was having. When his lips touched my pussy, I moaned again, and this was just the beginning. He licked my lips; he licked the crack between my leg and my lips; his tongue licked between my lips. It all was causing an orgasm. His tongue reached the place near my opening, and I cried out. My legs involuntarily opened as wide as they could as he plunged his face and tongue deep inside me. My back arched so hard it hurt.

"Oh God, oh God, Oh God."

I couldn't control my hips as I pushed myself up to meet him. I realized later that he had shoved my skirt completely out of the way underneath my butt.

Then, two fingers were inside me again, not letting my orgasm stop. I had never ever experienced anything like this. It grew even stronger as he moved up to suck on my tit again. Then he kissed me with his hot mouth that tasted of my sex. I continued to buck.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

I hadn't even heard him unzip when I felt his cock touch my pussy. He waited to see if I would say anything.

"No, No, No," I objected.

So he simply laid his cock along the length of my crack and started rubbing it up and back. That felt good. I could have had that forever. A few moments later he pulled his hips back, and his cock was at my opening. This time I didn't stop him; I didn't want to stop him. He slowly entered just a little bit. That felt so good. But then he slowly drove himself deep inside me. Pain shot through me but didn't stop my orgasms. My friend, Brenda, had said it didn't hurt her at all when she went through the same event, but that wasn't me. Anyway, it was still wonderful as he slid in and out of me, so big a thing inside me, but so good.

Suddenly, he pulled himself out of me, and I felt hot blobs of his ejaculation landing on my tummy and on my legs. Some of it hit my bunched-up skirt. He held me, kissed me, and gently caressed my breasts.

I could see his leather sofa had blood on it, but I was so happy this had happened. My skirt was a mess with cum and my juices from when he was using his fingers.

Matt got up and removed a drawer from the TV stand. Behind it, he had hidden an unopened box of condoms. "I've kept these around thinking someday I would need them. Pulling out isn't really that safe,” he explained. “Anyway, you should maybe clean up a bit. There's washcloths in the bathroom."

It was only 9:00 by then and I wasn't expected home 'til 11:00. When I was done, we both went into their bedroom and got properly undressed. I stood there in front of him, by the bed, totally naked, totally a woman.

Matt came close and pulled me tight. I wrapped my arms around him as we began deep, sensuous kissing. It was just that for I don't know how long. Then one of his hands came round between us to hold one of my breasts. His cock was swelling up again. I reached down to aim it up between our tummies. Trapped there, it got harder and harder. I rocked up and down on my toes, which he seemed to like.

"Let's get in," he finally said. I laid down with my head on a pillow and my legs just open enough for him to see. He stood there looking at me. "I've never seen a more beautiful sight. A more beautiful woman."

I must brag a bit; I'm way prettier than Mrs. Riker, though she has a super sexy body, even after the baby. Anyway, he went down to my feet and held my legs in the air. He started kissing my ankles, then my calves. My thighs flew apart, and he licked me there. When he got to my sex, he didn't seem to mind what had to be an off-taste from losing my virginity. I let him lick and finger me like before, but it was a woman's pussy, now.

When he started to climb up over me, I stopped him and moved down to face his cock. When I took it into my mouth, he remarked, "Oh my goodness! Pretty good for a virgin!"

"Not a virgin anymore," I corrected him. I sucked him for quite a while, but we both wanted to fuck. He opened one of the condoms and put it on. It only took him a second to find my love hole and push himself in. It still hurt, but I tried not to let on. I couldn't have been happier when I realized he was filling his condom deep inside me.

When it was over, he took the condom off and dropped it beside the bed. We lay next to each other caressing and kissing with our legs intertwined.

"Let's have some ice cream," he eventually offered. He gave me one of Mrs. Riker's robes and put one on himself. The condom and its wrapper went down the toilet as we headed downstairs.

We sat on the sofa slurping our bowls of Chocolate Passion. The chocolate kisses we shared between mouthfuls were not the kind you had to unwrap. "I know this was wrong, but I couldn't get you out of my mind. Tonight was just what I hoped it would be," he said.

"Can we make love again," I eventually suggested.

"But I could tell it was hurting."

"But this is such a special evening."

Matt went to grab another condom. When he came back, I threw open the robe. He opened his own robe, revealing his full arousal. He took everything slowly, French kissing me with his shaft pressed against my leg, sucking my nipples on both sides, licking my thighs and pussy lips, and plunging his tongue into my love hole. I slid my butt down to the edge of the sofa and begged him, "Do it again, Matt. Do it again." Slowly and forever, we started to make love.

Before he could cum again, he interrupted the action, "You might like it on your knees." He guided me to kneel across the sofa, climbed up behind me, and was in me again.

"Oh Yes!" I exclaimed over and over until he again filled his condom.

I hid my skirt in the bottom of my closet for three weeks before I could wash it. Matt managed to cook up another need for me to babysit the next night. It was so wonderful.

That Monday, I went to the nurse’s office and picked up a few condoms. I was going to need them with Ricky that afternoon. On the sofa in his rec room, I told him to take off my panties. "Wanna watch your fingers go in?" which of course he did.

"Can I see your cock?" I asked. I helped him pull his pants and drawers down. Of course, his cock stood straight out right in front of my face. Acting way more naive than I really was, I suggested, "I heard it's fun to suck on it," and wrapped my lips around it. He started fucking motions, and it slid nicely in and out between my lips.

"That's so awesome," he managed to grunt out.

After we played for a while, I gasped “Oh Ricky, Ricky, I want you to be the first. … Right now!”

"You mean like fucking?" He seemed astounded.

"Yes. Yes. Please. Please fuck me," I begged. "But wait, there’s condoms in my purse," I said, taking a break to fetch one. "I've been planning. Hehe," I added.

"But won't we get blood on the sofa," he asked.

"No. I broke myself masturbating," I lied. "I bet you didn't know girls masturbate, too." I tore open the wrapper and handed it to him. He struggled to get it on - It helps if you don't put it on backward - but finally was ready. I let him lay on top of me and guided his organ into my vagina.

"Oh, Ricky. Oh Ricky," I sighed. It couldn’t have been two minutes before he came. "Thank you. Thank you," I said.

Ricky hadn't picked up on the need for cuddling after sex, but of course, it was his actual first time. He ran into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush; goodbye condom I figured.

I don't think Candice ever found out about her husband's infidelity. Over the next few months, Matt taught me a lot about what to expect from a man and how to please him. Ricky was nowhere near as good as Matt, but he got better as the weeks went by. And of course, you know what eventually happened between my brother Luke and me.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments