Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy On Candy - 6.1 Sean's Story

""I wanna see your penis.""

49
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I told you I was done with the Candy on Candy series, but I got to thinking readers might be interested in a conversation I had with Sean on our third or fourth rendezvous at the no-tell motel. I'd gone to the bathroom to get a wash cloth to wipe myself off after our romps that night. We were lying naked next to each other on the bed chatting.

Sean asked me, "How old were you the first time you had sex?"

I told him I was sixteen. At his prompting I told him about babysitting for the Rikers and how I had seduced Mr. Riker into taking my virginity. If you've been following this series, you read about that, so I won't repeat myself. I didn't tell him about my brother.

"OK, Mr. Stud, tell me about your first time," I said.

"Well, I wasn't a stud back then, but I was athletic. I was sixteen and very naive. I'd been interested in this girl, Ruth. She seemed interested, too. I screwed up my courage and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie Saturday night. She agreed."

"Don't tell me you did it in the theater?" I teased.

"No, no. In fact, the theater didn't happen. When she told her mother she was going to a movie with me, her mother forbade her from going out with me. I wasn't in her religion," he told me. (To avoid disparaging any faith, I'm not naming the religion.)

"Ruth was devastated and totally embarrassed. But she said, 'Well, maybe you can walk me home after school.' "

"The thick plottens," I joked.

"Yeah, this was back when kids walked to school. It worked out well because I didn't live very far from her. I even carried her lunch box; she had a backpack for her books. Sometimes we held hands. We started kissing goodbye when I dropped her off at the door. Her parents both worked, so they were clueless that this was going on."

"Several weeks had gone by and it was clear we were hitting it off. One afternoon, she said, 'Why don't you come in?' I thought maybe she'd give me a Coke or something. In fact, she did. We were sitting on the sofa drinking our Cokes and eating potato chips. That's when she shocked the hell out of me."

"Oh my! Go on, Sean" I demanded.

"Ruth was short, maybe 5'1. Black hair, brown eyes. Solidly built, like a lot of short girls, but not fat. Her tits seemed nice under whatever she was wearing on a given day."

"OK, OK," I said.

"Oh yeah. Well like I said she shocked me with how bold she was. 'I've never seen a penis. Could I see your penis?' she asked me."

" 'Really?' I asked her."

" 'Yeah. I wanna see your penis.' "

"Like all boys, I would get hard at the oddest times, and especially when I thought about Ruth's tits. But I wasn't hard at that moment. 'I suppose,' I finally said. I unzipped my pants and pulled down my shorts. There it was."

" 'Can I touch it?' she said. I let her. 'Do you play with it?' she asked as she held it. I nodded, embarassed. It was swelling up in her hand. 'I want to rub it," she added, 'but don't you want to see my tits?' "

"This was turning into a dream come true. She unzipped her dress and pulled it off her shoulders. I remember her bra like it was yesterday. I suppose it was just a plain white bra by anybody else's standards, but it is still fuzed in my memory. By the time she undid it, my dick was like a rock. Her tits were beautiful. I suppose they were Cs, brown areolas, brown nipples. I don't know if they were standing up; I wouldn't have known to look for that."

" 'Rub them while I rub your penis,' she said, and for the first time in my life, I felt a girl's boobs, and not through her clothing. It was amazing. And she was stroking away at my dick and starting to breathe heavily."

"But then she stopped. 'You want to see my pussy, too, I bet.' I hadn't thought about that, but I sure did. She pulled up the front of her dress. It wasn't the first time I saw a girl's panties; sometimes if a girl wasn't careful, you could get a glimpse. But this time her entire panties were exposed. I could even see where her pussy was, of course. She reached into the waistband, pulled them all the way off, and opened up her legs. Her pussy and part of her belly were covered with black pubic hair. I could see there was a crack down the middle."

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

" 'Rub it while I rub your dick,' " she begged. We both went to work. 'Faster,' she commanded. I noticed it was wet. I had never realized girls got wet. 'There,' she coached and moved my hand toward the front. We both were gasping for air."

"After a couple minutes I exclaimed, 'Oh no, I'm gonna make a mess!' "

" 'It's OK. I want you to come,' she said, 'but put your finger in my hole. I like to put my finger in there, but you do it.' "

I was stroking both of us as Sean told me this. He was hard, and I was wet yet again.

"It was amazing. She was all wet inside and hot. I pumped my finger in and out. Her hips started rocking. Suddenly I started coming all over her hand, and all over my shirt, and dribbled on my open pants. 'Don't stop,' she begged. So I kept fingering her. Her whole body began to shake. Oh shit, Candy. She moaned out loud. It was, uh uh, a female orgasm of course – oh shit – but I wasn't familiar with the idea. Candy!"

Sean was stammering to get the story out. "You're gonna cum on my hand aren't you?," I observed. He nodded. His hand pushed my hand aside and he started finger-fucking me. It had been building for both of us. It wasn't long before his juices erupted in my hand and on his bare belly. I finished soon after.

Sean and I leaned toward each other to kiss, but before we did, he continued with the story, "When it was over, Ruth and I wrapped our arms around each other and started kissing just like this. 'That was so good, wasn't it,' she asked. 'Did you like it?' 'Oh yes,' I replied, still out of breath."

" 'You better buy some condoms,' she added. 'Holy shit,' I thought."

“It was the next Monday that we went to her bedroom, took off our clothes, and laid a towel on her bed. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. We sat on the bed caressing and stroking each other. She was loving my finger inside her and starting to shake. I was about to come myself. She solved that problem when she said, 'Now.' "

"Ruth laid back on the bed with the towel under her. I figured how to put one of the condoms on and climbed between her open legs. She guided my penis to her opening. 'Slowly, OK. It's gonna hurt.' My penis went in easily at first, then a little resistance. 'Go ahead,' she whimpered. Finally, I pushed deep inside her hot wet vagina. What a sensation! 'Oh yes, yes!' she exclaimed."

"I only took a couple minutes to load up the condom. And when I pulled out, there was a red spot on the towel and streaks of blood on the condom. 'Better flush that, and the wrapper,' she suggested. I ran naked across the hall to the toilet. Then I came back and laid down next to her on the narrow twin bed. The towel had more stains on it; she had wiped herself off. We kissed and cuddled for ten or fifteen minutes before it was time for me to get dressed and slink out. She stood there naked and watched me leave."

"She was definitely a keeper," I remarked to Sean.

"Oh yeah. I wanted to hang onto her as long as I could. But as you know, she was a girl who got what she wanted. That wasn't always me."

"Too bad."

"Well, after I struck out a few times with other girls my age, a girl two years older made up for lost time and more. And she was on birth control."

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments