Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Love - Part 1

"The day I lost my virginity."

13
8 Comments 8
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I met Denise during my first year of college at the Homecoming dance. She is a junior who is on the swim team and editor of the school paper.

She wore a gray plaid skirt, white long sleeve shirt with a burgundy bow. At five feet four inches tall with shoulder length blond hair, she looked stunning.

I walked over, introduced myself and asked her if she would like to dance. Taking my hand, she led me onto the dance floor as the music switched to a slow number. Pressing herself tightly against me, she whispered that she had hoped I would come over.

Denise told me she had wanted to talk to me since the first day of biology class. I asked why she had not as we danced.

"I am a very shy person; it takes me a while to get up the courage to talk to someone."

When the music ended, we went and sat at a table. While talking, she asked if I would be interested in working on the school paper. I told her I was and she told me to meet her tomorrow at the paper's office. The music once again changed to a slow number. Denise took my hand, leading me to the crowded dance floor.

As we danced, she again pressed herself against me. Taking me off guard, her lips met mine as she kissed me. I kissed her back very passionately. Whispering into my kiss, she asked me where my hand was.

Whispering back, "Denise, it's pulling up your skirt and now tracing the edge of your thong."

Denise placed her hand on the back of my head as she kissed me. "Let's go somewhere more private."

A few minutes later, we find ourselves in the back of the conservatory building. The full moon adds to the moment as we resume where we left off. Denise looks down as my hand moves up her leg, along the edge of her thong. She moves her leg out to allow access, and then looks back up at me kissing my mouth hard.

I kiss her back, looking into her eyes. My fingers move along over the thong and along her slit, slipping past her swollen lips with every pass. Her hips move toward my hand as I deepen our kiss, sliding my tongue against hers.

As our tongues entwine, my finger pushes the thong into Denise's wet pussy. Then breaking the fabric of the thong I thrust deeper into her wetness as we kiss even harder. Suddenly she stiffens as the orgasm coarses through her body.

I pull my hand away, and then shove it down underneath the fabric of her thong. My fingers tease her clit as my other hand unbuttons her shirt. Her 34D - cup breasts, exposed to the cool air as my fingers gently pinch her clit. Softly moaning, we kiss as my hand moves from her clit only to meet hers. Barely touching her skin, my hands move around and up her sides pulling her in closer to me.

Denise unzips my trousers, releases my cock and in one thrust, I am deep in her warm pussy. She wraps her legs around my waist as I move my cock in and out. It is not long before her body shudders in another orgasm.

Before cuming, I pull out as she drops to her knees. Denise grabs my cock and sucks hard.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

"Mmmm." I grab her head and pull her along my cock.

Looking up at me, she flicks her tongue on the underside then along the shaft. Twirling her tongue around the head, she pushes down onto me again.

"Mmmm."

With her hand wrapped around my shaft and her mouth working in sync, she says my precum tastes great. She continues to lavish more attention onto my cock that twitches under her tongue.

Her mouth reluctantly releases my cock as she stands up and kisses me passionately. Her hips move towards me as she tells me, "I want you Rich, take me now and do not stop."

I turn her around and whisper in her ear that I want her tight arse. She lifts her leg up against the wall, feeling me at her entrance. She pushes her arse back into me, feeling me push in. Slowly I push into your tight arse until I am all the way in as I kiss you and caress your breasts.

We quickly cum together as we finger her pussy and clit. Denise sucks on my tongue as she feels me move slowly in and out of her arse.

"Mmmm...Faster!"

I am sucking back and thrusting harder into her arse faster as we finger her pussy. Her hand covers mine fucking her pussy and loving the sensation.

"I am close babe, keep fucking me just like that."

I keep fucking her until her sweet nectar covers our hands and then I release my load into her arse.

After we recover, I remove her thong then straighten out her skirt. She circles her hips back into me as I look down and see our juices leaking down her leg.

"Hmmm...Stop smiling and kiss me."

I kiss her passionately as my hand scoops up the nectar from her leg. I offer my fingers to her; she looks into my eyes as her tongue swirls over my fingers. She then passionately kisses me, sharing our juices.

I step away and with the thong in my hand. I look at her as I press it against my mouth and nose, taking in her sweet scent. Denise smiles as she watches me and steps closer. She pulls my hand to her and presses the thong to her mouth and nose, inhaling deeply. We embrace each other and kiss.

Once we straighten out, I take her hand and tell her that until today I was a virgin. Smiling, she led me to her car and drove to her off campus apartment. We spent the entire weekend inside.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments