Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Love - Part 3

"Rich thinks all he is getting is a shave, surprise!"

9
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A note: the first part of this story is taken from "First Love - Part 2."

 

 

Denise sat up, and massaged the warm cum into her breasts. She spread some over her lips then took my hand and pulled me to her. She kissed me with her cum covered lips. Sitting back, she asked if I ever tasted myself. I told her that this was my first time.

She took my hand as we stood; Denise led me to the Jacuzzi tub.

"Are you open, to trying something new?" she asked as she turned on the taps to fill the tub.

"Yes I am, what do you have in mind?"

"I hate all that hair around your cock; I want to shave you down there."

"Okay Denise, I will let you."

Denise told me that she doesn't play around, when she is with a guy, he is the only one.

"If you are a player, then there is the door. Otherwise get in the tub."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Without hesitation, I join Denise in the tub which has full size wall mirrors on three sides. The jets circulate the warm water, relaxing my muscles. I kiss her neck as she presses her breasts to my chest. Kissing my way up her neck, my tongue follows along. Denise reaches over and takes the blindfold from the ledge. She covers my eyes with the blindfold, as I suck on her ear lobe.

I kiss her cheek, then fully on her mouth. Our tongues exploring one another while at the same time she slides her hand over my cock. I fondle her breasts as our tongues become entwined. Denise softly moans into my mouth as I pinch her nipples. My cock grows larger as her hand slides around the shaft, then on the head.

"Rich, I want you sitting on the edge of the tub."

I sit on the edge and hear the familiar sound of shaving cream being released from the canister. Denise spreads the cream around my cock and scrotum. My cock jerks at the first touch of the razor as Denise begins shaving me. After every other stroke of the razor, she sucks my cock head. She continues to slowly, carefully shaves my testicles.

"Tilt your head back, Rich."

When I do, my head rests between a pair of breasts. The hands gently rub my chest in small circular motions, moving toward my cock. I feel Denise wiping around my cock and balls with a towel. Denise sucks a testicle into her mouth and swirls her tongue around. The hands reach my cock and stroke my shaft as Denise sucks my other swollen testicle.

"Join us in the tub."

The mystery woman steps in, both of them guide me into the tub. Denise removes the blindfold as she kisses me.

"Rich, this is my best friend Janice."

"Hi Rich, it's nice to meet you."

"Hi Janice, it's nice to meet you too."

They both sit up in the tub, the water dripping off their breasts and nipples. There in front of me are two stunning women, who then embrace each other. Denise looks at me, winks and turns to kiss Janice. They rub their breasts together as Denise sucks Janice's tongue. They each dip a hand in the water and sigh as they finger each other's pussy.

I fondle my testicles as I stroke my hard shaft, watching them. Their kiss becomes more passionate as they thrust their fingers faster in their pussies. Denise then sucks Janice's nipple, Janice moans loudly as she cums.

Denise keeps fucking her to another orgasm as she sucks Janice's other nipple. Janice takes Denise's nipple between her teeth and bites down. Denise screams out as she cums. Janice keeps fucking her to another orgasm as she bites Denise's other nipple.

Janice stands and I see her mound is bare. Denise pulls her close and licks Janice's slit from the base to her stiff clit. Denise gently bites down, twirling her tongue over her clit. Janice puts her hand on the back of Denise's head, pulling her closer. Denise pushes her tongue into her pussy.

GrandestCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GrandestCock

"Oh God, Denise!"

Janice thrusts against Denise's face as she cums. Her body trembles as her nectar floods Denise's mouth. Her thighs are shimmering with her nectar.

"Mmmm Janice I just love your taste and scent." Denise says as she takes in a breath and licks her thighs.

I stand, stroking my shaft as I move to Denise. Janice's hand joins mine, stroking my shaft.

"Rich, cum on Denise's breasts so I can taste you."

Denise turns, and I cum on her breasts. Janice rubs my cock head scooping up the cum there. She holds her hand to her mouth and takes in a breath.

"Mmmm Denise, don't you just love the scent of cum?" Janice says as she licks her palm.

Denise stands as I continue sliding my hand along my shaft. She puts a hand on the back of Janice's head, pulls her to her breast. Janice licks up the cum and shares with Denise as they kiss. When Janice finishes, Denise sits on the edge of the tub.

"Janice, I need to cum. Suck my pussy."

Janice lowers herself, getting on her knees. She licks Denise's slit as I watch.

"Janice, do you love anal?" Denise says teasingly. As Janice sucks her clit.

"Mmmmmmmm." Janice says as she sucks the swollen labia.

"You heard her Rich."

I move behind Janice and slowly insert a finger in her pussy. Janice moans as her tongue swirls inside Denise's pussy. Slipping my finger from her, I rim her anus as my finger slowly pushes into her ass. Janice pushes back, taking my finger up to the third digit. Pulling my finger from her, I put the tip of my cock at her anal opening.

Denise is moaning as Janice flicks her tongue on the G-spot. I push slowly in her ass and Janice pushes back, taking me deep in her ass. Denise and I watch each other as she teases her nipples and fondles her breasts. Janice meets my every thrust by pushing back. Denise screams out in pleasure as she cums, followed by Janice's scream. My cock releases it's load in her tight ass, as I too scream out.

Denise slips back in the water as I slip from Janice's ass. Janice leans back on me as we slip into the water. We we have recovered, Janice move to my side and Denise takes the washcloth, soaping it up. I push my hips up so my cock is above the water. Denise washes my cock as Janice traces her nails on my chest. After Denise washes me, we all stand. Getting out, we dry each other off. Denise stands between us, taking our hand and leads us to the bedroom.

Denise pulls a chair to the side of the bed and tells me to sit.

"Rich, you are not to touch yourself. Janice and I will take care of you soon." Denise says as she crawls on the bed between Janice's open legs.

The night is young, with many pleasures ahead.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments