Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Afternoon

"A fantasy based on real teenage experiences"

30
12 Comments 12
10.7k Views 10.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are over 16 and are purely fictional."

That afternoon I couldn’t wait for school to end. The last class was RE which always bored me to death. I sat through the forty-five minutes fantasizing about my favourite cousin and seeing her undress. In my imagination, it started as a game of ‘Show me yours and I’ll show you mine but somehow it developed into us being caught by the cleaning lady. Instead of yelling at us and throwing me out of the house, she told us both to get naked and lay down on the bed. I imagined this forty year old woman encouraging us to touch each other as she watched and undressed before joining us. I’ve no idea where this thought came from, as it seemed highly improbable; I guess it was just my sixteen-year-old hormones doing their job.

When the bell finally went I pretended to be busy writing notes and waited until my classmates had left the room. When I was finally alone I sat there behind my desk with my cock straining inside my school trousers. The classroom door was still open so I got up and walked to the front. After closing it I stood by the blackboard and undid my trousers and took my cock out.

There was a noise in the corridor so I hurried back to my desk and sat down but my cock was sticking out hard. I was scared and breathing heavily but there was no more noise and after a few minutes, I relaxed.

A new idea came into my mind. I decided that I had to take off my trousers and underpants before I was allowed to leave. It was a kind of dare and little did I know then that this game would fascinate me for many years.

When I was sure that it was quiet I bent forward and untied my shoes. Once they were off I raised my buttocks and pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down to my ankles. Sitting there with my sixteen-year-old erection finally unconfined felt really good. I wanted more.

Leaning forward again, I slid the trousers and shorts off over my ankles and put them on the chair next to me. Loosening my school tie I undid the top of my shirt and then stood up. I was so scared in case anybody came in and saw me but my hard cock had other ideas. A new challenge came to my mind.

I walked to the windows at the back of the classroom. It was on the third floor so I thought it would be OK. Standing there I lifted my shirt and began to rub my engorged cock. I thought about ejaculating out of the window onto the grass below but the only ones that opened were at the very top. Instead, I walked slowly to the front of the classroom, all the time wanking myself.

The blood was filling the veins in my penis and my foreskin was loosening, it slid back over my swollen knob each time I rubbed it. Standing behind the Teacher’s desk I looked down at the polished wood and started rubbing myself against it. There was a glob of clear pre-cum on the end of my erection so I smeared it on his desk just in front of his chair. I stood there slowly rubbing my hard cock, imagining my cousin lying naked on the desk and opening her legs for me.

A noise in the corridor interrupted and I hurried back to my desk and put my trousers on. I stuffed the boxer shorts into my bag and left my shirt un-tucked trying to hide the huge bulge. As I went out the door I saw the caretaker with his broom and trolley; he didn’t look up as I rushed down the stairs.

Rather than going home, I walked the short distance down to the park, feeling my stiff cock rubbing against my trousers with every step. As soon as I was on the path under the trees I undid the zip and took it out. There was no one around so I rubbed it slowly back to full hardness as I continued walking.  Around the next corner, I saw a woman walking her dog but instead of putting it away I just moved my shoulder bag round to the front and held it there as I continued walking. I kept my eyes fixed firmly in front as I passed her, getting a huge thrill, and as soon as she was gone I slid the bag back out of the way and carried on playing with my erection.

When I got to the rose gardens there were more people around and I had to force my stiff penis back into my trousers but I left the zip open. My shirt hung down just far enough to cover the large bulge. I started walking faster as there were more people in this part of the park; mostly old couples or mums with young kids. When I got to the toilet block I went in.

It was pleasantly cool inside out of the sun. I moved my bag onto the other shoulder so it was blocking the view from the door in case anybody else came in and took my still hard cock out. I began rubbing it slowly as I stood in front of the long urinal. It was soon back to full hardness and I pulled the foreskin back all the way exposing the shiny purple knob. I was feeling so horny and aroused but knew I wasn’t ready to cum so I took my bag off and put it on the floor beside me.

I undid the button on my trousers and opened them wider, pulling them down far enough that I could feel my balls. Lifting my shirt I felt the air between my legs; I loved this feeling – with my hard cock and balls exposed, it was even better when I went to the woods and stripped completely but I hadn’t been able to do that for a while. It was Friday and I was looking forward to the weekend ahead.

Just then I heard the door open so I quickly readjusted my clothes and moved closer to the urinal pretending I was having a pee. My school blazer and shirt covered enough not to give me away and I held my erection tightly keeping it out of sight. I kept my eyes fixed firmly on the white wall in front of me as I heard the other man start to piss. He let out a soft sigh as he finished but didn’t go to the washbasin or leave. I stood there trying to be as calm as I could for what seemed like an age and considered going into one of the cubicles at the back but thought it might look odd. The only sound was the muffled noise of traffic from the road nearby.

I heard him cough as if clearing his throat and instinctively glanced over. What I saw took me by surprise. He was rubbing his stiff cock and staring at me openly. I guess he was in his early forties; he was smartly dressed although casual with a jacket but no tie. He smiled as I stared at his erection and continued rubbing it slowly.

I was really nervous but I kept watching him and then for some reason I turned towards him and let him see mine. I began rubbing myself slowly in front of him.

He walked towards me and without a word he moved my hand away and wrapped his fingers around my stiff cock. He stroked it gently and despite my fear, I didn’t want him to stop. It felt wonderful.

“It’s so much nicer when someone else does it for you…” he said quietly. I just nodded and let out a soft moan.

“There are lots of ways to enjoy this,” he continued, still rubbing my throbbing, erection “but it’s not safe in here, would you like to come home with me? It’s only a short distance.”

I stood there too nervous to speak. My mind was in turmoil but the feeling of him touching me was electrifying; I’d never been touched by another boy let alone a forty-year-old man.

We heard the door opening and both hurriedly did our trousers up; he walked over to the washbasin and turned on the tap. After washing his hands he left quickly.

When I followed moments later he was sitting on a bench nearby waiting for me. He stood as I approached and walked beside me.

“Don’t be frightened,” he said in a low voice, “I’m Geoff, what’s your name?”

“Steve,” I replied quietly.

We continued walking side by side.

“My car’s just over there,” he said pointing towards the steps by the small café. As we walked he asked me about myself; what music I liked, what other stuff I was into. I didn’t know if he was genuinely interested or just trying to make me feel at ease; either way it worked, and the knot in my stomach went away.

As he drove he asked me if I liked girls and I told him about my girlfriend that I’d recently split up with. He told me that he was married but that he and his wife were both bisexual and lived independent lives. He asked about boys, I told him I’d never been with a boy. When we turned onto the main road he put his hand on my knee and after a while started stroking my thigh gently. He removed it as we got to the junction and turned down a quiet lane.

A few minutes later he pulled into a drive. The house was set back away from the lane, with a large garden surrounded by trees. We got out of the car and I followed him inside. He showed me into the living room and told me to wait there and make myself comfortable.

I sat down on the sofa and looked around. There was a large print above the old fireplace; it was a photo of an erect penis in black and white but it looked like it had been painted as well. I couldn’t really make out how it had been done.  What really struck me, apart from the shiny engorged knob were the suspenders and stockings. I sat there staring. There were other framed pictures on the walls, all of naked men or boys with erections. In one photo two young boys were kissing; their upright cocks pressed together. In another, an older man was sitting in an armchair; he was naked and his enormous erection was standing up between his legs. A boy about my age was kneeling in front of him. He had a pair of white shorts on but nothing else and he was looking up at the huge penis which was only inches from his face.

I felt my cock getting hard again in my school trousers. This was a world that I didn’t know existed.

Geoff came back in holding two glasses and handed one to me. It was full of ice and felt cold in my hand.

“Cheers,” he said raising his glass and we both took a sip. I’d not tasted Gin before but I liked it and took another larger sip. The slices of lime and orange gave it an acidic fruitiness and it was refreshingly cool.

“Come with me,” Geoff said and I followed him out through the kitchen into the back garden. It was huge; there were apple trees dotted around the lawn and a small sunken pool off to one side. The lawn sloped down to a river and there were no other houses in sight.

Geoff put his drink down on the wooden table and took off his jacket. He stepped towards me and took the glass from my hand placing next to his, and then he put his hands on my cheeks and stared at me. He turned one hand over and stroked my face gently with the back of his fingers running them over my cheek, up to my temple, and down across my chin. He ran a finger slowly across my lips. I could feel my cock stiffening against the fabric of my trousers at his touch.

He kissed me lightly on my cheek and then on the side of my neck; I felt his breath as he nibbled up to my ear.

“Those pictures you were looking at are from my latest series,” he whispered. I felt his hand move down over my body and find the bulge in my crotch. He was licking and kissing my neck as he slowly rubbed my erection through the material. The short hairs of his beard tickled my neck.

“I’d like to take some of you…” he whispered.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

He went back inside leaving me standing there trembling with fear and excitement. I sat down in one of the chairs on the veranda and took a large gulp from my glass.  I wasn’t used to the taste of Gin and the fizz of the tonic and I spluttered but managed to swallow it down.

When he returned a moment later he was holding a camera. He sat down next to me putting it on the table and offered me a cigarette.

“Just act natural, relax and be yourself.” He lit the cigarette for me and told me to look at him. Picking up the camera he started clicking as I exhaled a cloud of smoke.

“Now pick up your glass,” he said directing me. “Just smoke and drink and stay like that – you look perfect.”

I took a smaller sip from the glass and another drag on the cigarette; again he waited for me to exhale before clicking the shutter. After a few more shots like this Geoff asked me to stand and take off my blazer. He moved me over to the edge of the porch and got me to stand by the wooden pillar with my blazer hooked on my finger over my shoulder.

After handing me my drink he stepped back and found the right spot for the shot he wanted. He raised his hand to his lips imitating smoking so I took another puff; this time he took the picture just as I finished sucking it in, and then several more in quick succession.

He walked towards me and took one more shot, zooming in on my face as I stared at the camera. I found the whole situation so strange I didn’t really know how to respond, but I was enjoying it and still feeling as horny as hell.

He took the blazer from my hand and put it on a chair, turning back to me he put his hands on my hips.

“I want to see you as you were when we met in the toilets.”

I felt his hands move to the top of my trousers and undo the button. He pulled the zip down and slid his hand into the top of my shorts. He soon found what he was looking for and pulled my erection up. He held it for a moment and squeezed it gently.

“Show me; show me what I saw in the toilets.” He walked back to the table and picked up the camera. When he turned again to face me I slowly moved my trousers and shorts down over my hips exposing my erection. I didn’t care, I wanted him to see it – most of all I wanted him to touch me again.

“Play with it,” he said encouraging me. “Do what you did earlier.”

I started rubbing myself as he photographed me. I closed my eyes this time, no longer afraid. I didn’t see him stepping closer each time he clicked the shutter.

“That’s it, keep your eyes closed – it feels nice doesn’t it?”

“Mmm…” I mumbled as I slid the foreskin up and down.

“Show me more – undo the tie and shirt.”

I did as he asked. I felt his hands on my bare chest as he ran them lightly across my nipples and adjusted the shirt until it was just hanging off my shoulders. I kept my eyes shut as he pulled my trousers and shorts further down. My penis was standing up fully erect; the skin rolled all the way back with my swollen knob exposed in the warm sunlight.

“Just stay like that, stay like that Steven and I’ll give you something special very soon…”

He took another series of shots with my erection fully on show.

“Take the trousers off Steven,” he instructed. I bent forward and untied my laces; he carried on taking pictures as I removed my shoes and took my trousers off. I stood there in my socks with my shorts around my knees, my shirt wide open and my erection standing out. Geoff smiled at me and took another couple of photos.

“Stay like that and close your eyes again,” he said with a grin. The sound of the camera clicking seemed to get closer and then stopped. I felt him kiss me on the cheek again.

“Eyes shut, remember, that's good,” he whispered as he started licking my ear and then my neck. I felt his arms wrapped around my back as he moved down kissing and licking my chest. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked it before flicking his tongue over it. Waves of intense pleasure ran through me down into my groin. My stiff cock twitched.  He kissed down across my stomach and kept going; suddenly the tip of my erection was engulfed in a delicious warmth. I desperately wanted to open my eyes but resisted as I felt his tongue lapping around my glans.

Without any warning, he lunged forward taking more than half my length into his mouth. The second time he took almost all of it in and held it there gripping it tightly between his lips and holding my buttocks so I couldn’t move. As he pulled me forward I felt my cock hit the back of his throat; he pulled me in again until my balls were pressed against his chin. The tingling in my balls grew and I knew that I would cum if he didn’t stop.

Geoff pulled back just in time and took a deep breath. I was breathing heavily too. As I opened my eyes and looked down I saw him kneeling in front of me. He yanked my shorts down and lifted one foot and then the other; as he dragged them off I had to put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. He pulled my socks off and tossed them over by my trousers and shorts.

He was looking up into my eyes as his hand moved slowly up my calf and then my thigh. I stared down at him as he started stroking my balls. My erection was inches away from his face. The short hairs of his beard felt weirdly nice on my sensitive knob. He parted his lips and briefly sucked me in just a little way but quickly moved his head back.

“We don’t want you to explode just yet, Steven. It will feel much better if you can wait.”

“Don’t worry, no one will see us here,” he continued, “walk down to the bottom of the garden."

I heard him taking more pictures as I walked stark naked across the lawn.

“Lean back against the tree,” he instructed. I did as he asked, leaning back so my erection was standing out. I didn’t know what I was feeling but I was enjoying this naughty game and showing myself to him.

“That’s it, now reach up and hold the branch.”

I looked up and raised my arm, gripping the branch in my right hand. He took more shots.

“See that branch on the other side?” he asked. I nodded.

“Step up and grab it with both hands.”

It was higher and I had to climb onto a lower branch to reach up for it.

“That’s it – both hands, tightly. Good, now let yourself hang.”

I tightened my grip and gingerly let my feet slide off the branch below until I was hanging from there with my feet dangling. My stiff cock was still standing out proudly in the warm afternoon air.

He took a few photos and then walked over. I looked down as he put his hand around my shaft and gently rubbed it.

“Hold tight,” he said quietly as he bent forward and took it into his mouth. He licked all around my swollen glans and rubbed it over his cheeks before sucking me in deeper. I was throbbing and getting desperate to cum. He stepped back and took more photos of me with my cock now glistening with his saliva.

He helped me down from the tree and told me to lay on the grass.

“Just relax Steve, play with yourself for a bit,” he started to take off his clothes as he watched me. As he slid his trousers and boxers down I stared at his huge semi-hard cock and rubbed myself harder.

“Slow down a bit – there’s no rush,” he picked up the camera and stood naked beside me. His cock was getting harder by the second; I couldn’t believe how thick it was as it kept growing.

“Open your legs a bit  more, yes like that, that’s good.”

He stepped between my ankles and pointed the camera down. I knew that if I kept rubbing myself I would cum so I let go of my erection and rested my hand on my stomach. He kept talking to me encouragingly.

“Yes Steve, stay like that – perfect.” I heard the camera clicking.

“You’re such a good model Steve, just close your eyes and enjoy the air on your lovely penis and balls.”

He must have knelt down because I suddenly felt my swollen knob being sucked into his mouth and I let out a loud groan. As I opened my eyes and looked up he raised his head leaving my erection shiny with a fresh coat of saliva.

“You like that don’t you?” he asked rhetorically as he picked up the camera and took close up’s of my erection. He kept the camera in one hand as he went back down on me and sucked me all the way in. After several deep sucks where I felt his soft beard pressing against my balls, he lifted his head and snapped more pictures. His knees were holding my legs apart and I propped myself up on my elbows so I could see what was happening. His erection was standing out at full length and I stared at it until he bent forward and engulfed me in his mouth again.

“Mmm…” I moaned; I didn’t want him to stop but he had other ideas and after a couple of deep sucks he lifted his head and licked his lips before taking some more pictures.

“You want to come don’t you Steven?” I nodded, breathing deeply. I could feel the tingling in my balls sending shivers through my whole body as my stiff cock twitched in the warm air. He knelt there smiling down at me, pinning my legs apart with his knees and ankles. He rubbed his own massive cock slowly as I stared at him.

“Please…” I begged, “Please suck me.”

He bent forward again and took me into his mouth; the warm silky feeling of his tongue was ecstatic and I bucked my hips up trying to get in further. He let me push my whole length down his throat before raising his head.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make you cum – you’ll see.”

He went back down and sucked me in again and I was moaning even louder but every time I was on the edge he raised his head and took another photo. I don’t know how long this went on – I was in a daze; overwhelmed with the sensations of what he was doing to me.

Finally, he let me stay inside his mouth until I was almost yelling between gasps –

“Yes... Suck me… Suck it… Fuck…”

As I tried to push up further he lifted his head and grabbed the camera. I was beyond the point of no return and felt the first load of semen rising from my balls. My erection was twitching in the open air, neither myself or him were touching it. The first jet went over my forehead soon followed by two more which landed on my face and chin; more and more squirts fell across my chest and stomach. Reaching down I grabbed my cock and wrapped the other hand tightly around my balls, milking the rest out of me until I was spent.

I collapsed onto my back still trembling feeling my own sticky spunk dribbling down my face and over my body.

Geoff laid down next to me and stroked my sperm-covered face.

“I told you, you would like it, didn’t I?” He kissed me on the lips and then started licking my cum from my cheeks and my chin. When he had most of it he pushed his tongue into my mouth and made me taste it as he kissed me.

He moved down to my chest and then my stomach licking it all and then coming back up to feed me. Finally, he went down and took my still hard cock into his mouth. This time he stayed there keeping me inside without moving. It was heaven.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments