Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday -That afternoon Ch 2

"A continuation of a fantasy based on real experiences."

23
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

I woke the next morning with an even stiffer erection than usual; images of naked bodies, hard cocks, and breasts from my dreams faded as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. Resisting the urge to masturbate I grabbed a towel and walked naked to the bathroom, trying not to anticipate what the day would bring.

After showering I threw on a pair of shorts and a clean t-shirt and went downstairs. Mum was out in the garden hanging up washing, so I got a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice from the fridge. As I ate breakfast, thoughts of yesterday were spinning through my mind; being naked with Geoff, how amazing it felt when he touched and sucked me. I knew I couldn’t tell anyone but somehow that added to the excitement and I felt my cock stiffen in my shorts at thought of it. I began to wonder what his wife was like, Geoff had said that they were both bi.

I was standing at the sink rinsing out the glass and the bowl when Mum came back in. I pressed myself forward against the cupboard door to hide the bulge in my shorts and spent more time than necessary wiping the dishes with the tea towel.

“Any plans?” Mum asked.

“Meeting the others in the park, probably go into town and hit the beach later,” I said trying to sound normal.

“Have fun and don’t get into trouble,” Mum replied as she disappeared upstairs to get more laundry. I went up to my room and grabbed a fresh towel from the airing cupboard; after stuffing it in my small backpack, I picked up my shades and baseball cap and called out “Bye” as I hurried downstairs and out the front door.

Walking down to the park, I was excited and nervous; images of Geoff playing with my cock in the toilets and of me posing naked for him in his garden flashed through my mind as I walked. I could feel my cock stiffening, pressing against the thin material of my shorts; it felt good.

Turning into the narrow footpath that led between rows of back gardens, I waited until I was about twenty yards in. There were tall hedges either side that hadn’t been cut back; it was pleasantly cool in the shade. I slowed my pace a little and after a quick glance behind I casually hooked my thumbs into the elasticated waist of my shorts. As I walked I began to slowly lower them, exposing more and more until the top of my pubes were visible. After a few more paces, I slowed almost to a halt and pulled the elastic out, sliding it over my semi-hard cock and then lifted my balls out letting the elastic pull tight underneath them. I wasn’t wearing any underwear and continued walking slowly with my cock and balls hanging out.

This was a game I often played when I was alone. I loved the feeling of being exposed outside; feeling the air on my cock and balls, knowing that however careful I was there was always a chance of getting caught. I lifted the front of my t-shirt and held it up above my chest. I stopped for a moment and looked back along the path; there was no one in sight so I pulled the shorts down further until they were around the top of my thighs. I continued walking, feeling the cool air moving between my legs, and over my exposed backside and balls. My erection was standing out and bouncing with each step. Usually, I’d head off up to the woods where I could strip completely but today I had other thoughts; I was meeting Geoff and he’d made it clear that he wanted to see me naked again.

I reached the end of the path without needing to cover up and smiled to myself. There was a small flight of steps that lead out onto a quiet back road so I decided to give myself one more dare – I had to stay exposed until I was at the bottom of the steps.

This was risky as I couldn’t see the pavement on either side so had no idea if anybody was coming. I went down the steps one by one, listening carefully for the sound of anyone approaching.  When I got to the bottom I stood in the short entrance barely two feet from the pavement and started slowly rubbing my hard cock. I was trembling with fear and excitement but I couldn’t resist. I didn’t want to come, rather it was the thrill of being exposed and aroused outdoors where I could have been seen by any stranger who happened to walk past.

I heard a car approaching so reluctantly pulled up my shorts. My erection made a huge tent in the front of the thin material. Still feeling mischievous I did nothing to hide it other than letting my t-shirt drop back down. It was quite long and baggy and reached over my hips but did nothing to hide the prominent bulge. Trying to appear calm, I stepped out onto the pavement and started walking down the road.

A few minutes later, I was in the park and I turned left towards the café. As I was walking past the lawns and flower beds, a woman was approaching from the opposite direction. I guess she was about the same age as my mum. I hurriedly slid my hand into the pocket of my shorts and fumbled around until I had my still stiff cock pressed back flat against my stomach under my t-shirt. Luckily I had my sunglasses on; she gave me a strange smile as she passed by.

As I approached the café, I checked the time; it was only 9.30 and I’d arranged to meet Geoff at 10. I walked past, there was no sign of him so I turned left and took the short path by the stream that lead to the toilet block. It was pleasantly cool inside and the floor was still wet where it had recently been cleaned; the air smelt of disinfectant. I walked over to the cubicles at the back at went into the middle one, bolting the door behind me.

As soon as I was inside, I put my backpack on the small window sill and peeled off my t-shirt, followed by my shorts. I had to sit down on the closed lid of the toilet to get them off over my trainers. After stuffing my clothes next to my rucksack, I stood there with my hands on my hips looking down at my still stiff cock. It felt so good feeling the cool air on my naked body. I felt my balls tighten a little adjusting to the cool air and my cock twitched. I’d stripped in here before and masturbated, usually after school, but today I was meeting Geoff and had no desire to cum just yet.

I began reading the messages scrawled onto the wall. Most of them were short and to the point: ‘Fuck me…’, ‘I suck cock…’ ‘Do you want to fuck my wife?’ Some of them had phone numbers underneath. There were a few crude drawings of erections ejaculating. One of them showed a huge erect penis between a pair of stocking clad legs; it was pointing directly at a hole in the dividing wall which was at hip height. I’d assumed that it was just for spying through but another thought crossed my mind and took a step forward. Without stopping to think I put my erection through. I began to imagine that there was a man in the other cubicle and that I was offering him my cock to play with. I found the idea incredibly exciting.

Sitting back down on the closed toilet lid, I ran my hand hands lightly over my chest caressing my skin. I stopped and gently pinched my nipples, increasing the pressure until I gasped and then started flicking them with my forefingers. My hands moved down over my torso and began caressing the inside of my thighs but not quite making contact with my balls or cock. I loved teasing myself like this. Glancing down at my watch I saw that I still had another twenty minutes. A new game came into my head. I stood and stepped towards the door.

Nervously, I slid the bolt back and opened it a crack. I stood there listening intently. It was quiet. I opened the door wider and peered out. There was nobody there. I opened the door fully and nervously stepped forward. I took another small step and then stood still counting to ten under my breath, shaking with excitement and fear. At ten I turned and hurried back into the cubicle, breathing deeply trying to calm myself. I ran through the scenario in my mind again. There was a dividing wall between the cubicles and washbasin area that blocked the direct view from the doorway, so unless someone was at the urinal and facing in this direction I couldn’t be seen; even so it still seemed like a huge risk to be standing there naked and erect in just my trainers. I decided I had to go further.

Opening the door again, I looked out and listened for a moment. Nothing. This time I walked slowly over to the far wall. I turned and stopped, leaning my shoulders back against the cold tiles. I put my hands on my hips, breathing deeply as I pushed them forward with my erection pointing up at the ceiling. I walked slowly towards the urinal counting the steps, knowing that when I passed the end of the dividing wall that I would be in full view of anyone entering. I kept going. Standing at the urinal fully exposed I again counted to ten slowly under my breath. Butterflies were turning somersaults in my stomach and my stiff cock twitched in the cool air. I resisted the urge to touch it. ‘…eight, and nine...and ten.’

I walked slowly back to cubicle trying to remain calm.

I smiled to myself as I pulled my shorts and t-shirt on. These games of dare fascinated me and this was an interesting new version. I put my shades and cap back on before going outside and walked slowly back over to the café, keeping my hand in my pocket to control my throbbing cock.

There was still no sign of Geoff so I sat at table near the back of the terrace that was in the shade and waited. I began to wonder what he might want to do today. I was still lost in thought when Geoff arrived and I didn’t see him approach.

He stood by the table looking down at me with a smile on his face.

“I wasn’t sure you’d come back…” he said quietly. I smiled up at him, less nervous than before. “I’m glad you did. Can I get you a coffee?”

I nodded. “Milk?” I nodded again. He put a cardboard folder on the table in front of me and turned walking round to the entrance. I picked it up curiously and looked inside. There were half a dozen 10x8 prints in black and white. Each one showed me naked in his garden, some were full body shots, one a close up of my face against the leaves of the tree, another a close up of my erection with my face out of focus above. After the initial shock of seeing myself, I looked at them again; he’d captured something, my arousal, my thoughts and fantasies almost, it was like his camera was looking into my mind, into my deepest desires.

Geoff came back with the coffee and sat next to me.

“So, what do you think?” he asked as I stirred the sugar in to my cup.

“They’re amazing...” I replied quietly. “You’re really good.”

Geoff chuckled, “Well, it’s my job.” He put the prints back in the folder and handed it to me.

“They’re for you, if you’d like them.” I smiled and thanked him.

“Better not show them to your mates though,” Geoff said with a grin.

“No way,” I replied.

“Or your parents…”

As we sipped our coffee I felt Geoff’s hand rest on my knee under the table and then start slowly stroking up and down the inside of my thigh. I made no effort to move away, it felt really nice, I was at ease in his company and I was enjoying the attention he gave me. There weren’t many people around in the park and apart from an old man reading a newspaper at the other end of the terrace the café was still empty.

He moved his hand up further until it was resting against my crotch, my cock was still semi-hard from before and I knew that he could feel it’s outline against his palm and fingers. He moved it back and forth very gently, caressing me through the thin material. I let out a soft sigh.

“Imagine if you were a girl…” Geoff whispered close to my ear. “I’d be able to put my hand up under your short little skirt and feel you properly.”

I didn’t know what to say; my breathing began to quicken and I felt my cock swelling again. Geoff felt it too and slowly closed his fingers around it.

“Would you like that Stevie? Would you like it if I was really touching you now, making you feel nice…”

“Mmmm,” I mumbled as he continued caressing me and squeezing my stiffening shaft.

“Have you got any sisters?” he continued. I shook my head.

“Well, never mind, I have….”

After giving my cock one last squeeze he removed his hand and finished his coffee.

“Come on; let’s go somewhere nicer, there are some people I want you to meet.”

I followed him up the steps behind the café to his car. He put some music on as we drove. Once we were on the main road Geoff told me to take my T-shirt off so I slipped my arm out of the seat belt and pulled it over my head. Geoff glanced across at me and ran his fingers over my chest. I felt his hand sliding down over my stomach; he picked up the t-shirt and tossed it into the back then put his hand on my groin.

“I’m sure you’d be more comfortable without those shorts,” he added as he put his hand back on the wheel. I unclipped the seat belt and slid the shorts down to my ankles, then pulled them off over my trainers. As I sat up Geoff took them from my hand and put them on the dashboard. I wondered what Geoff had in mind but didn’t ask him. The road wasn’t that busy and besides no-one could see me below my chest so I just sat back with my legs open and my erection standing out.

“Feel better?” Geoff asked turning towards me and smiling.

“Yeah,” I nodded as Geoff reached down and wrapped his fingers around my shaft. He rubbed it slowly a few times.

Rose06Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rose06Diamond

“Tell me Steve, have you been naked outside before - I mean apart from yesterday in my garden?”

I considered telling him about my game on the way to the park this morning but decided that could wait; instead I gave him an honest more general answer.

“I often go to the woods on my own, or sometimes to a quiet part of the beach under the cliffs and strip off. I like the feeling…”

“Yes I thought you would,” he said. The car slowed and Geoff turned into a quiet country lane. We drove through open countryside, mainly farmland at first but after a mile or so it changed to woodland. A little further on Geoff turned into a small rough track, after about thirty yards it opened out into a small clearing. I guess there was space for about five or six cars, there was already one other car there.

Geoff told me to wait there. He got out and walked over to the other car; I wound down the window and tried to listen to what they were saying but I couldn’t make it out. The man in the car looked a lot older; he had short grey hair and I guessed he was in sixties. After a minute or so he got out of the car and I watched as they shook hands. He was wearing a white sports vest and blue running shorts; I could see there was prominent bulge in the front of them. He wandered off down a narrow path into the woods as Geoff came back over. He opened the door and held out his hand for me to get out.

Geoff put his arms around me in a tight embrace and kissed me on the cheek. It felt strange but really exciting being here totally naked, and I trusted Geoff, whatever he was up to.

“Don’t worry, Steve, the only people who come here won’t mind seeing you like this,” he stroked my back and let his hands rest on my buttocks. “In fact they’d be very happy – that man wants to meet you.”

Geoff opened the back door and took out a blanket and his camera bag.

“First, I want of few shots of you here. Sit on the bonnet.”

I walked round to the front of the car. The metal was warm but not too hot as I sat on it. Geoff got me to open my legs wide and lean back on my arms. He spent a moment adjusting the camera but he didn’t take the picture; instead he stepped forward and bent down, taking my erection into his mouth. He swirled his tongue over my knob making me moan and then began to take me in deeper until my length was buried down his throat. He held still, with his hands on my hips and let me gently slide my rigid cock in and out. When he raised his head my cock was glistening with his saliva and my pre-cum.

“Stay like that,” he said softly as he stepped back and lined up the shot. He took three or four photos and smiled at me.

“Come on horny boy; let’s go see what’s in the woods.” Geoff took my hand and led me over to the narrow path. He pushed me forward as we walked between the trees and followed a few paces behind. It felt incredible to be out here, naked and hard with him encouraging me. I smiled to myself, thinking that until yesterday I’d never seriously considered being sexual with another guy; now I didn’t care – it felt good, I felt good and that’s all that mattered. Geoff got me stop and pose a few times under the trees where there were little pools of sunlight making dappled shadows. There was a magnificent old beech with lower limbs that hung almost to the ground. Geoff pointed at it and I ran over and began climbing as he took more photos.

A little further on, I felt Geoff put his hand on my shoulder.

“Wait a moment,” he said softly. Up ahead there was small clearing by the side of the path. The man from the other car was standing there with his back to us; he was totally naked now.

“Don’t be scared, just be natural and walk towards him,” Geoff whispered. He patted me on the shoulder encouragingly.

As I began walking nervously forward the man turned and stepped out onto the path looking in my direction. My stomach was full of butterflies as I continued walking, staring at him. He was smiling and his erection was standing out proudly; he gave it a gentle rub and then stood with his hands on his hips looking at me as I approached. My stiff cock was bouncing up and down with each step and still glistening with Geoff’s saliva; my foreskin had rolled all the way back leaving the shiny purple knob exposed in the warm summer air. My mind was racing not knowing exactly what to expect but I was fairly sure that it would involve playing with our cocks. The thought made me shiver with excitement.

I glanced briefly over my shoulder and saw that Geoff was following slowly, some distance behind which was reassuring. He had the camera to his eye but I didn’t realise at the time that he was videoing the whole encounter; he’d only taken stills of me before.

The man stepped forward. I was only a few steps away from him now and looked at him closely. He looked friendly with a nice smile. He was lightly tanned all over with no white lines from trunks and surprisingly athletic-looking considering his age. What struck me most was that his body was completely smooth; he had no hair around his cock or balls or on his chest.

“Hi. I’m Peter – you look like a nice young lad, very nice…” His gaze moved down from my eyes to my stiff cock and then back up.

“I’m, uh…. I’m Steve….” I managed to say quietly.

He took another step closer and reached out his hand. “May I?” he asked gently and before I had time to answer I felt his fingers wrap around my stiff cock and slowly wank me. I moaned out loud and felt like my knees would buckle. He placed his other hand on my shoulder steadying me. Then he wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close in a gentle hug. Our stiff cocks were pressed between our naked bodies. He began to stroke my hair and kissed me on my cheek. His kisses moved towards my lips and I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Geoff standing close by filming us as we embraced. Peter smelt really nice; his cologne filled my nostrils as we kissed, our tongues entwining, probing.

Peter lent back and took hold of his own erection and then pressed it against mine. He placed his hand around both of our cocks holding them together and slowly moved it up and down. I stared down at this incredible sight, my hard cock against his, both of our shiny knobs pressed together, and closed my eyes.

I felt him let go but kept my eyes shut, putting my hands on my hips and pushing them forward, desperate for more. I suddenly felt a warm wet sensation and looked down to see Peter kneeling before me taking my erection deep into his mouth. He reached behind me pulling me in and held me there as he sucked me. I moved my feet further apart to steady myself and began to push forward trying to get my whole length inside.  He didn’t stop me, but instead I felt him pulling my buttocks apart exposing my virgin hole to the warm air. After sucking me he moved his head back briefly and held my erection up out of the way; then he went to work on my balls with his tongue licking them both thoroughly before taking one and then the other into his mouth.

I’d never felt anything like this before. Peter held my erection tight but didn’t move his hand making me focus on the other sensations. Geoff had spread the blanket out on the small patch of grass, the camera was set on a small tripod and Geoff was removing his clothes.

Peter spun me round and grabbed my hips, spreading my cheeks with his thumbs. I felt his tongue slide into my crack and start to lick my ring. I’d never felt anything like this. He began to probe against the tight little entrance using his tongue more forcefully as he played with my balls, leaving my cock aching for more attention. I didn’t have to wait long. Geoff knelt down in front of me and took it into his mouth. I was breathing heavily, panting and groaning as the feelings intensified. Geoff began bobbing his head up and down rapidly and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer.

Peter removed his tongue and there was a brief lull from behind; it was suddenly replaced with a finger pressing against my ring. Geoff kept sucking as Peter slid his finger up and down my crack pushing more firmly against my opening each time. Suddenly he paused, and then slid it inside.

“Arghhhhhh,” I yelled, not form pain but form the sheer shock of being penetrated for the first time. He held it still for a moment as my muscles adjusted and then curled the tip up so that it pressed on the underside of my erection inside me.

Knowing what was happening, Geoff took me out of his mouth and wanked me quickly. I was writhing and moaning making all sorts of wild sounds, I didn’t care, I was beyond control and at the point of going over the edge. Peter pushed in a little more and began to stroke the inside of me as Geoff kept rubbing  and sucking me frantically. With an almighty gasp I bucked my hips and shot the first jet of my cum up  in the air. I splattered across Geoff’s face. He kept wanking me and guided the next bursts onto into his open mouth. Peter moved round next to Geoff and took me into his mouth as Geoff continued to milk me sending squirt after squirt of my semen into Peter’s eager throat.

When I was finally spent, I collapsed back onto the blanket as they both kissed and shared my cum. Exhausted, I lay there between them as they cuddled and caressed me. Peter moved up and began to rub his magnificent erection over my face. There was soon a large drop of pre-cum on the end of his shiny knob which he smeared over my lips. I put my tongue out and licked it off. It tasted sweet.

I didn’t need any more encouragement and opened my mouth so he could push his cock in.

“That’s it, good boy, suck it nice and slowly…”

I’d not had a cock in my mouth before, and Peter was really big and thick. I could only get the swollen head in but it felt really good having his shiny glans inside and I started running my tongue around the rim.

“Mmmmm, like that….” Peter moaned quietly. Geoff had picked up the camera and was filming close up. He got me to look into the lens as I sucked on Peter’s huge cock. Peter knelt over my chest and pinned my wrists back above my head. Leaning forward he swayed his hips from side to side making his big fat erection slap against my face. I pushed my tongue out as far as I could trying to lick it as it swung past. He paused for a moment and let me lick the underside of his helmet, then he grabbed the base of his cock and slapped it repeatedly against my cheek. He pushed my head over to the side and slapped it harder against my other cheek and then on my lips.

Before I know what was happening, he turned round and lowered it into my open mouth. He was lying on top of me and he went down taking my semi-hard cock into his mouth again so we were sixty-nining. The weight of his body on top of me felt lovely, I could barely move and I liked it. Little did I know at the time that this would be the beginning of a very submissive side to me that I was still yet to understand and explore.

Being sucked like this whilst having my mouth stuffed full of Peter’s huge cock was exquisite; I could feel my cock and balls responding immediately. Peter moved his hips, raising and lowering them getting into a gentle rhythm as he started fucking my mouth. I’d never experienced anything like it. When he pushed in further I began to gag, but I didn’t want him to stop. He paused and focussed on sucking my swollen knob while I got my breath back. Then he pushed slowly back into me. Geoff was kneeling next to me and stroked my hair reassuringly.

“Just relax, Stevie, take it in a little bit further each time and feel how nice it is with your cock in his mouth too.”

It was all way much more than I’d ever dared to think about before. I wasn’t shy any more being naked with them and I loved being sucked like this. I was even getting used to having Peter’s large cock in my mouth. The fact that he was old enough to have been Geoff’s father and my Granddad made it all the better in my sixteen year old mind.

Peter and I were both sucking each other in a frenzy and he was stroking my balls urging me to cum between gasps for breath and going back down on me. I heard Geoff’s camera clicking and knew that he was capturing all of this. That excited me too.

Suddenly, without any warning Peter lunged down and pushed his penis right down my throat. I couldn’t move or breathe but it didn’t hurt in anyway and then he started cumming. I’d tasted my own sperm before many time and even got my girlfriend to kiss me after she’d sucked me off but feeling him ejaculating and tasting his sperm was so different.

He ejaculated spurt after spurt of thick white cum deep into my throat and I just lay there naked underneath him on the grass trying to swallow it all.

I managed to keep most of it inside but some of it was leaking out of the corner of my mouth. After he’d shot most of his load he turned around and knelt over my face. He wiped his still hard cock across my cheeks and lips collecting up the droplets before feeding his cock back into my mouth for me to lick clean.

It was more comfortable like this with him kneeling over me and I could breathe between swallows. His cum tasted sweet but salty like mine and I realised then that I really liked these kinds of games and wanted more.

I still had a raging hard-on but there was no longer the desperate need to cum. They both lay down next to me and held me, stroking my young body all over, all three of us naked and we stayed like that for quite a while.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments