Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Things Horny People Do

"Early morning rendezvous in the car park"

16
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
660 words 660 words

A few weeks passed before Sue, and I met online again.  She had to change her work hours, which made it more difficult for us to get together for a chat. That, of course, also complicated arranging meetings. Finally, we had the chance to chat again. We both confessed that we were aching to get back into bed, but that was complicated because her defacto was between jobs.

We decided that we had to meet for a play, and we would meet in a car park beside a sports complex one morning the following week. It was to be early Wednesday on our way to work.

The day finally arrived. I dressed in a hurry because I was running a little late. Of course, when you are running late, the traffic conditions also refuse to cooperate as if it wasn't already frustrating enough when you are horny as heck and just want to get close to a willing partner. I eventually arrived at the arranged car park but still managed to get there ahead of Sue.

The car park was cut into a hillside that, only twenty years earlier, had been covered by apple orchards.  Below were two football grounds, a gymnasium that contained several basketball courts, a couple of outdoor netball courts and a hockey pitch. Both netball courts were already in use for training. There were also a few runners jogging around the football ovals. Forming an arc behind me, there were houses with their backyards facing my way. Some of the houses had lights on because, at that time, we were still in the morning twilight. I parked the car right up close to a public toilet block so the majority of houses had their view of the car blocked.

Sue arrived shortly after me and parked beside me. She came to my car, which was bigger and now was also screened by her car.

I moved to the back seat. Sue joined me. We both closed the door, said our good mornings and groped each other. We moved into a clinch of passion. Anyone seeing us would have thought we hadn't seen each other for years. It was only just over a month. Sue told me she was super horny and wet to match. As she pushed me onto the seat, undid the belt, unzipped me and pulled my pants and jocks off in a single move. She only had jeans on and a pad to catch her moisture, as she explained. Her knickers were in her pocket.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

She took my cock and stroked it a few times to ensure its hardness. Then mounted me and leaned forward. She bounced a few times and dismounted. Coming close to kiss, I checked how wet she was with my finger. Indeed, she was soaking. She lowered herself again and continued to ride and kiss me.

Where was the towel? I thought. Not wanting to slip out again, I stretched out for the towel on the front seat, but my arm wasn't long enough. Nothing for it. Slip out. Turn round. Get the towel. She took my cock in hand and pulled me close. I re-entered her as I lifted my bum off the seat to slide the towel under me. Leaning forward to me, she worked her magic. The only parts of her moving were her tongue in her mouth and her hips. I'm not sure how much the car was moving, but it must have been. She was fucking at a fair pace. She was super horny. It wasn't long before she orgasmed. As she came, her forceful contractions pushed me over, and our fluids trickled down my butt to the towel. All was still as we caught our breath with our combined cum oozing out of her to the towel. Once her breathing was relaxed, we kissed and cleaned up with the towel, dressed and said our goodbyes and continued to work.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments