Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Urgent Evening

"There are times when one has a need that can’t be satisfied on one’s own"

22
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It was a normal mid-week evening after dinner sitting at the computer. My ICQ was open, but none of my friends were online to chat with, so I was able to concentrate on updating the camera club website. The images for the ‘Member of the Month’ gallery had arrived, and a few of them needed slight adjustments, such as in resizing and filename correction. Most of the gallery work I had automated, so it required little effort. There was also moderating to do, so I concentrated on that first.

I heard the ping that a message had arrived on ICQ. It was Sue. “How are you tonight? Busy as always?”

“I’m well, thanks, and hope you are too. … Just pottering around on the camera club site, doing some moderating and processing a few images.”

“I’m well too but have a great need for something you have over there. Do you have time?”

“Oh, and what might be? He-he”

“Oh, you know, that thing that grows on you.”

“I do have the time, so do you want to head over here?”

“I’d love to. Meet in the shopping centre car park, beside the main sign, in about half an hour then.”

“Yep, see you there.”

I ended the moderating, let the family know that I would be out for a little while, and headed off. When I arrived at the car park, Sue’s dark green VW Golf was parked right beside the sign. She’d made good time. Smartphones were still in the design stage at that time, so her messages must have been sent from home. I pulled up beside her, looked over, winked and shook my head to indicate she should join me in my car.

Where I live was on the fringe of suburbia back then, so we didn’t have to drive far to find a secluded spot to park, especially after sundown. We drove for a little over five minutes and pulled into a little track between two wheat fields. I stopped the car beside a cluster of large box thorns (horrible things) on the top of a little rise. That gave us a good view of Melbourne's lights in the distance.

I leaned over to kiss her.

“Just hold on, something I must do before we get into that sort of thing,” she said as she opened the car door and stepped out. “No peeking!” She said as she lowered to squat.

I laughed, “No problem, but you do remember I've seen you naked before.”

She re-entered the car with her lower half naked. By that time, I had the seats fully back and reclined. The towel was doubled over and ready for her to sit on.

As soon as she was inside, she leaned to kiss me as she was closing the door, mouth wide and tongue ready to fence and explore mine. At the same time, her hand moved to my pants to release the thing I have and that she wanted to use. As she freed it, her kissing became firmer, hornier, with more urgency. We kept kissing while she was struggling to get my pants out of the way. I checked how wet she was.

She was wet enough to have already made a wet spot on the towel. This must have been building in her for a couple of days. The steering wheel caused additional frustration.

“Nothing for it,” I said, as I broke off the kiss. “I’ll take them off myself and come around to join you on your side.”

I got out of the car, dropped my pants and put them on the driver’s seat and quickly dashed to the other side of the car, in the cold evening. As I opened the door, I said. “Lift so I can get in under you because of the way you were kissing and fondling me; I know you will need to control what is happening from now.”

She beamed, “You got that right, mister! I just need to feel that thing in...”

The last few words were muffled in my mouth as we resumed kissing. As soon as I was in a good enough position for her, she reached over to shut the door and lowered herself onto me. Other than kissing she kept still for a few minutes.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

“Thank you, I had to feel that inside me. It feels so damn good to be full down there. Don’t you dare cum too quickly!”

She started to slowly rock back and forth to quiet sighs and whimpering. It felt good to have her swollen clit rub on me with very little friction on my cock. Her eyes showed me she was having a good time. I don’t know for how long she kept that up before picking up speed, but it was longer than usual for her. She rocked faster, kisses firmer, and breathed deeper. She snorted a few times.

She needed more air than she was getting while kissing, so she broke off the kiss. Her head moved away slightly. Our gaze locked. One more forward push. Her eyes held my gaze and went glassy. Her pussy gripped my rod. She stopped moving, a big exhalation, her grip on me released and then quickly renewed. My ball became wet and she began shaking.

I held her hips and the gaze to keep her in place until she relaxed. Nothing was said. Nothing needed to be said. Her shakes said it all. As her shaking subsided, her smile broadened.

“Wow! Did I need that! Thank you for that one! Give me a few moments before we do take two.” We both laughed.

“Don’t thank me. You did all that yourself. I only lent you the tool,” I chuckled. “That was good! Lay down, and don’t let me slip out.” I kept twitching, and we kissed in her afterglow before she restarted the rocking.

She was rocking very slowly and squeezing her muscles to keep me hard. After a while of that, she took a deep breath and dropped down on me to have me inside all the way again.

The rocking pace picked up, but this time she made sure her motion got me closer as well. Her juices were flowing everywhere. Soaking pussy, and wet kisses, I could feel her need for another orgasm building. Again, her eyes gazed into mine with a look of determination I had not seen on her before. Back, forward, in and out, the sensations I felt as the folds of her sex caressed my cock told me that I was not going to last long.

Almost like a stare, we held our gaze. I could almost feel her thinking as she pinned me to the seat. "I’m going to make us cum together, and I'll soak your balls like I’ve not done before. Nothing was said, though." She pushed down hard on every stroke, so my cock touched her cervix, and my balls were kissed by her bum. Raising herself a little slower, she slowly increased the pace with every other stroke. Breathing faster and deeper as she was grinding us both to that wonderful finish, we were both seeking.

Her pussy tightened. I could almost count down from that point. Three … two … one, my sack contracting, very tight pussy squeeze, blast off. I shot my semen into her as she milked me by tightening with each upward stroke. Her juices were all over my balls, thighs and the towel.

She leaned forward. We kissed, and she put her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck. “Thank you for agreeing to meet. You have no idea how much I needed that.”

“Oh, I think I do. I could tell how much you needed that from the kisses.”

We relaxed for a while with a few more kisses before we alighted the car and got off the wet towel to clean up. Once we were outside, I was still feeling warm; I leaned her against the car to kiss her and quickly fingered her to another orgasm. Then we shared the towel to wipe ourselves and the car seat.

That done, we dressed and headed back to her car. A quick goodbye kiss, and we headed home. That night, I left the car windows slightly open, so the smell of sex could dissipate by morning.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments