Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - Part 4

"Carter and Jake give an unconventional shower"

36
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I gradually awake to Levi's voice, "Dave. Dave. Hey, Dave."

When he managed to wake me he handed me my phone. I had some missed calls and a tom of messages. I scrolled through them and saw they were from Jake and Carter. I had to think for a moment about what box they were supposed to tick on this crazy day. Then it came to me, they were the cum guns. I recalled my disbelief when Jake sent me a video message of him shooting his load. I was astounded at the distance and the volume of each surge and the number of surges; I remember drooling at the mouth when I watched it. So now it was time. Time to be covered in Jake and Carter's luscious syrup.

The introductions were brief since we had texted so much over the past few weeks. Levi and Mateo said their hellos disappeared into the bedroom.

"I'll fuck this ass once more and then we'll come back and join you," said Levi as he eagerly followed Mateo into the bedroom.

Jake, Carter and I stood awkwardly in the room, not knowing exactly what to say or do when the silence was broken by Mateo's groan of agony and gratification. We all smiled in amusement and I eventually spoke.

"So guys, how do we do this?" I said, "I'm still kind of new to this."

Carter unbuttoned his jeans and replied, "You're going to suck my cock and swallow every drop of the cum I've been saving up for you." His big, curved, uncut cock bounced to attention as he removed his underwear.

Jake produced his equally impressive cock and said, "And I'll find a use for this thing once you get going on Carter."

The guys undressed completely and I got on my knees in front of Carter. I took hold of his shaft and marvelled as the foreskin revealed the shiny tip with each stroke of my fist. I just stroked and watched at first, then I started licking and kissing the head each time it revealed itself. Stroking, kissing and licking was such a delight but Carter soon put his hand on the back of my head.

"Less kissing more sucking, Dave," he said as he started to pull me onto his shaft.

I opened wide and relaxed into it. He kept pushing when he reached the back of my throat.

"Relax your tongue and breath out," he instructed, continuing to pull me towards him.

My throat relaxed and his cock slid past my tonsils. I was unable to breathe but had an entire cock in my mouth. I gripped Carter's ass and hung on tight. I him throbbing inside my neck and only released my grip when I needed to breathe. His cock slid from my neck followed by a flood of my own drool. I took some desperately needed deep breaths ad then greedily fed his slippery shaft into my cock hungry throat. That's when I felt the not unfamiliar feeling of a tongue in my asshole. I let Carter's cock slide from my throat once more and looked behind me. Jake's face was buried in my ass. I grabbed his hair and removed him.

"Just fuck me, Jake," I begged, "Just put that cock in my ass."

Jake lubed his cock and put it at the entry to my ass. I pushed against him, hungry to be filled with his meat.

"Oh what a hungry boy you are, Dave," said Jake as he teased me, sliding his cock up and down the crease of my ass.

Carter took my head and started to feed me his cock again and I became helpless to Jake's actions. Jake fingered me, slid his cock around my ass and finally applied pressure and slid inside me slowly, All the while I was being deep-throat fucked by Carter. I was in gay heaven, being slowly fucked by two cocks at once. I could hardly make a sound because of the cock in my mouth but managed to gasp in delight every time Carter slid out and gave me time to take a few breaths.

"I love taking two cocks," I said in a semi-coherent groan of euphoria as I continued to get fucked from both ends.

Jake and Carter were momentarily disturbed by heard Levi's raucous moan and groan from the bedroom. Their cucking stopped and I remained on all fours, desperate for their cocks to slide in and out of me. I took Jake's cock in my hand and guided it back into my ass while pushing my face onto Carter's slippery, hooded member. The fucking started as Levi and Mateo exited the bedroom and sat on the sofa.

"You're the man, Dave," said Levi, "From zero to a spit roast in a couple of hours."

"How about you flip him, guys," advised Levi.

Just then, two cocks left my body and the guys switched places. I looked at Jake's cock before he stuffed it into my face. A thick shaft with a big shiny mushroom head, just like I liked it, entered my cock loving mouth. It didn't go past my tonsils as easily as Carter's, but I relaxed as I had done earlier and his cock slithered past my tonsils. I wasn't prepared for what I started feeling in my ass as Carter slid into me from behind. His foreskin created a velvety sensation that took the pleasure of being fucked to a whole new level. I gyrated my hips around his pleasure shaft to get even more satisfaction than I had ever imagined.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

"Look at Dave go!" exclaimed Levi.

I looked up and saw that he and Mateo were now at full attention and stroking each other's cocks from the sofa. I didn't care what they were doing, I was getting an exquisite stuffing from Carter and Jake. They continued to fuck me and I continued to relish their fucking. Levi got up off the sofa and positioned himself beside Carter.

"Let me see if Dave is ready for me," said Levi to Carter, "You go and see if you can fit two cocks in his mouth."

Carter withdrew and stood beside Jake presenting me with a conundrum. How was I to manage this? I released my lips from Jake's cock and asked both him and Carter to get on their knees in front of me. I took my weight on my elbows and then had a hand free for each cock. Stroking both all the time, I took turns plunging each cock as deeply into my craven mouth as possible. I was stroking, kissing, licking both cocks and loving every second.

"Take two cocks into your mouth, Dave," said Levi as he pressed his enormous manhood against my asshole.

I rubbed Jack's and Carter's cocks together and spat generously on both of them. I then opened wide and stuffed those wonderful cocks into my mouth, My lips were stretched to their limit as they both started to make slow careful fucking movements into my face. I used my tongue to please them and relaxed my jaw as much as I could. I started playing with their balls as their fucking became more confident and powerful. Just then I felt Levi press into me.

"No, no no!" I screamed with pain.

"Relax, man," said Levi as he carefully tried to press himself into me again.

The warm head of his cock pushed into me, and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me but the pain became unbearable after he had only the very tip inside me.

"I can't do it, Levi," I said "I want your cock inside me but I just can't take it."

Levi returned to Mateo and I returned to Jake and Carter. I could give them all my attention and took them both in my mouth again and returned my hand to their balls. I massaged, licked and once again started to receive an amazing mouth fucking from my studs.

"Ah, I'm going to cum, man," exclaimed Carter.

"Wait for a second," said Jake, as he started to increase the pace.

Carter slowed and gave Jake some time to catch up and it was not long at all before Jake was also exclaiming his impending cum.

"Oh I'm coming," they both said in unison and after a few swift strokes they both took their cocks from my mouth and my face was blitzed with a ferocious haul of cum from Carter's erupting cock. I then took a bucket load from Jake that covered my nose and eyes. After that, I was blind and could only sense the weight of each giant delivery of cum as they lashed onto my face over and over again. They each shot five or six giant cum-blast, and I could feel the cum oozing down my face and chest. When the eruptions stopped, I sucked the remains from each cock in turn. They were still oozing a generous amount of cum, and I eagerly drained both of their last drops.

"Look at the state of you, man," said Levi.

I wiped my eyes so that I could see again and was stunned and delighted by what I saw. I looked like someone had thrown a bucket of cum on me, I was covered from forehead to stomach. I remained on my knees and started to massage the cum into my body. I then took hold of my cock and started to strike it with my cum lubed hand. With only a few strokes I started to cum. I then licked my fist, tasting my well-earned cum cocktail from my fingers.

"Time for another shower," I said with a sheepish grin.

I then made my way to the bathroom once again. I didn't invite anyone to join me, but I sure hoped that they would.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments