Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay For One Day - The End

"Can Dave take Levi"

34
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The day was drawing to a close and we still had Levi, Carter, Jake, Daniel and Julian in the room. My entire bucket list was complete but there was still the impossible task of being fucked by Levi to consider. We sat around drinking beer and talking about nothing in particular, as guys tend to do. After a while, when we had all recovered our sex, Levi asked "So Dave, is there anything else that you need to check off your bucket list before we go our separate ways?"

I thought for a while, before replying, "I'd love to lay on the floor and have you all jack off and cover me in cum."

Levi laughed, "So, we've made a cum junkie out of you."

He looked at the other guys and said, "How about you four take this one and I'll save myself for the finale?"

Without a word, they all stood up and undressed.

"Clothes off. On the floor," said Carter, and I willingly complied.

They all sank to their knees, Carter and Julian took my right side and Jake and Daniel my left. They were soon fully erect and stroking their cocks inches from my body.I lay there, looking from face to face and cock to cock, enjoying every sight and sound.

"I love watching you stroking your big cocks, " I said to them. "Does any of you want to put their cock in my mouth?"

Jake and Carter eased up towards my face and they each started to press the head of their cock against my cheek as they stroked their manhood. I turned right and left, taking it, in turn, to take their delicious cocks into my wet mouth. Meanwhile, Julia and Daniel had edged in closer and started to caress my nipples with their rods as they slowly tugged themselves toward ecstasy.

"Oh, I can't wait for you to cover me with your cum," I said. "You are going to cover me, aren't you?"

"You can count on it, " said Jake and Carter in unison, as they increased the pace of their fists on their shafts.

I continued to suck and kiss Jake and Carter's cock and started to tug on Julian and Daniels's balls as they continued to pleasure themselves. Releasing their balls and running my fingers around their back passage I hoped I could encourage the cum fiesta I longed for.

"Come on guys, " i said, "cover me with your delicious cum."

I took a quick mouthful of Jake and Carter's cock as I started to finger my other two cum cannons.

"Please do it to me, men," I begged, "please give me your hot cum."

I squirmed in anticipation as the guys quickened their pace. I continued to suck and lick Jake and Carter's cock and my fingers were deep in Julian and Daniel's holes. They started to moan. I knew I was close to my prize.

"Oh yeah," I encouraged, "that's it. Cum hard for me. Please, cum so hard."

No sooner had my begging stopped when the first wave of hot sticky delight landed on my chest.

"Oh yeah," I gasped, as the cum started to flood onto my chest.

I lay back and groaned with excitement as my chest got covered in the hot cum. I started to encourage the guys at my face.

"Please cover my face with your delicious cum, guys," I said, still being hosed with cum on my chest, rubbing their cock's warm sticky discharge into my chest and stomach, occasionally licking my fingers to save the warm delight.

No sooner had I said it when the first blast hit my right cheek. I immediately turned my head and opened my mouth. Jake skillfully trusted his erupting pole into my mouth and I gorged on it. My mouth was flooded with surge after surge of Jake's enormous load, not to mention his big cock. Try as I did, I was unable to retain it all and cum started leaking from my mouth and running down my cheek.

I was suddenly grabbed by the hair and my head was forcefully turned towards Carter's cock. I tried to take a deep breath but before I could do so I had his cock forced into my mouth and the flood of cum immediately followed. As before, Carter's load was impressive but this time I managed to swallow it all. I greedily sucked on his cock until he finally withdrew and I lay there on the floor, still surrounded by the four studs, but then totally covered in cum.

I lay there, dazed with excitement, barely hearing Levi say, "Time to flip that cum junkie over."

I looked over and Levi and saw him, fully naked, his cock standing to full attention, Equally afraid and excited, I put my chest on the floor, got up on my knees, and presented my ass. The first thing I felt was Levi's hot wet tongue on my asshole. My asshole instantly relaxed and my tension started to subside.

JocelynVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JocelynVega

"That feels amazing, Levi," I whispered as Levi continued to lick and probe my ass. My nervousness had disappeared and all wanted was to feel his behemoth of a pole deep inside me,

"Fuck me, Levi. Fuck my ass, Levi, " I sobbed, writhing with greedy anticipation.

The exquisite warm licking stopped and was replaced by the cold shock of the first squirt of lube on my ass. Levi inserted one finger, then two as he generously lubed my inside and out, readying my ass for his giant appendage. I reached back and took his giant slippery cock into my hand. I stroked up and down the colossal beast and guided it towards my hole, bushing back to accept him inside.

"Fuck me, Levi, I'm ready " I gasp, "Fuck me with your giant cock."

Levi slapped away my hand and pressed into me. The head of his cock easily passed my first sphincter but was resisted by my second. I didn't care, it was exquisite to have the hot enormous head of his cock inside me at all. I rotated my ass in a circular motion and got unbelievable satisfaction from the feeling of the head of his cock moving around inside my opening. As I did so Levi began to shallow fuck me. Half-withdrawing and then pressing harder and harder into my second sphincter each time,

"I'm going to fuck you deep, Dave," said Levi, as he started to feel me open up to accept him.

He gave four or five more shallow thrusts and finally pressed in. An immense burning heat almost overpowered me as his girth opened me up. I wailed in pain, clenched my fists, and tried to regain control. I wanted it so bad that when Levi withdrew his cock and the pain subsided all I wanted to was to feel him inside me again. I relaxed and reached back to guide Levi back into me again.

"This time, Levi," I sighed, "Please fuck me deep this time, Levi. "

He entered me once more, giving two shallow thrusts before he applied pressure. I relaxed my mind and asshole and longed to take him inside me. My sphincter relaxed and he slowly trusted his cock deep inside me. There was no pain, a luxurious heat and fullness took hold of me and I was in anal sex utopia. I couldn't contain my delight and grumbled my appreciation.

"Man, that feels so good." I howled, "Your cock feels so good in my ass."

Levi began to slowly fuck me. Going all the way in and slowly out. A couple of times he tased me by taking his cock out of my ass.

"No, please, no. " I gasped each time, reaching back and greedily guiding it back into my ass each time.

Levi stopped playing about and got down to business.

"You ready to be fucked good and proper, Dave?" asked Levi,

"Just fuck me. Levi, " was all I was able to say.

And that's what Levi did. He firmly took hold of my hips and started to powerfully fuck me with the entire length of his shaft. I felt him bottom out inside me each time and withdraw six or seven inches before he powerfully thrust into me again and again. He quickened his pace and his breath started to quicken,

"I'm going to cum, " he panted. "I'm going to fill your ass with cum. "

As he said so, I felt an explosion rip from my stomach and my cock started to leak like a hose. An amazing slow-burn orgasm and a flood of cum started to empty through me. I couldn't contain my pleasure. Then, still, in mid-orgasm, I felt the first blast of cum warm the deepest pit of my asshole. I couldn't contain myself and both Levi and I started to howl our satisfaction. The feeling of more and more cyúm was amazing and Levi soon started to do slower and slower thrusts. Finally, he gave one more deep thrust and left his cock deep inside and flopped on top of me. My knees couldn't take him and I was forced flat on the floor. I lay there, feeling his cock soften inside me.

There's not so much more to say after that, We all cleaned ourselves up and the guys left me alone. I considered everything I had done on that crazy day and chuckled to myself at the whole premise of it.

"Gay for one day, " I chuckled out loud. "No chance of that."

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments