Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Blowjob Of My Bi Life - Part 2

"Max pulls in a new guy"

41
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

One day, Max called me and said he wanted to talk about something important. He was smiling when I arrived, and he had the dirtiest, smug look I have ever seen. I was confident that he has some dirty ideas in his mind since the last time we met. I asked him, "What is going on? Did you finally find someone else to replace me?"

He said, "Nope, not yet. What I want to know is how much cum are you swallowing now?" He grinned and added, "The last time we met, you were such a cumslut and swallowed all my cum without complaining. That's why I am paying you extra this time. Are you ready to show me how many loads you've eaten recently?"

I smiled and replied, "Let's just say I still eat a lot of cum."

Max said, "You think you can handle this load? Let's find out!" As soon as I saw his cock, I knew I would be able to take all of it. It looked so big and I was feeling excited. This would probably be my biggest load yet and I wondered if I would be able to swallow it. I wanted to try.

I said, "Well let's get this show on the road, then. Take off your pants and let's see what you got."

Max pulled down his pants revealing a big throbbing erection. He pointed at his huge cock and asked, "Are you ready for this cock?" I nodded yes.

I leaned forward and put his cock in my mouth. It seemed to grow larger before my eyes. I slowly lowered my mouth down onto his cock. Max moaned loudly and his hands went to my head. He began to push my face onto his cock. The thickness of his cock was making it difficult for me to get it into my mouth. My jaw was hurting already but I persisted.

Max gave me more instructions, "Just keep your mouth tight around it. Suck it like you mean it. I want to hear your throat gag when I shoot my cum in your mouth. Good job sucking it so far. Keep doing what you're doing."

My jaw was starting to ache so bad and I couldn't wait any longer. I thought I might pass out if I kept going.

Finally, Max grunted, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum." With that, I felt him pump his warm thick cum right into my throat.

He pulled my head up and looked me in the eye.

He told me, "Cumdump, that was fucking awesome. How many loads did you eat today?" I was surprised he noticed that much detail.

"Maybe a couple."

Max chuckled and said, "It looks like you need to eat some more cum."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. He turned the lights off and sat me on the bed. I was surprised to see that Max's bedroom was very tidy. I could only assume he had a maid or housekeeper that cleaned for him often. Later there was a knock on the door, and Max answered it.

He invited a tall white man in his middle age inside the room. He was chubby and charming. He wore glasses and had brown wavy hair. His voice was deep and pleasant sounding. He introduced himself as Wayne and handed Max a large envelope full of cash. Max thanked him and introduced me to him. Wayne started chatting with me. I couldn't understand half of what he was saying but Max liked having him around because they continued to talk and laugh together for quite a while. I didn't care much about their conversation. All I cared about was getting mode cum in me.

Soon, the conversation led to me getting into a spicy threesome fun. Max started to unzip Wayne's pants. He pulled his pants down and his large cock sprang out. It was long and thick. It looked like it was perfect for my ass.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

Wayne turned to me and asked, "How do you like being the cumslut? I bet you swallow all of this hot cum when I shoot it in your mouth, don't you?"

I told him, "I love it. I love getting creampied. I love having my mouth and ass filled with cum."

He responded, "Good, because I'm going to fill you up."

Max interrupted and told Wayne, "I know he can take it. I have seen him swallow so much cum that he gets a facial at the end of every blowjob. That's why he looks like such a pretty bitch. You should see the cum he swallows daily. This one is a true cumslut."

Wayne told Max, "I never would have thought this guy could be a real cumslut. He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would be able to take it in the ass either, but he is. He's so hot, I can't believe he has been so brave to accept so many loads of cum in his mouth. I bet you are an amazing cocksucker too, aren't you?"

I replied, "I would like to see you fill me up and make me your cum slut."

Wayne grinned and said, "Oh you will. You'll be our cumslut. I'll have to come here more often just to fuck you."

Wayne took charge and I found myself being pushed onto the bed. He lay down on the bed next to me. He pulled my face close and said, "Suck my cock."

I took his cock into my mouth. I started sucking it and it tasted sweet and warm. I started licking all over his shaft and balls.

Wayne moaned loudly and said, "That's a good cock slut. I love having my cock sucked by a slut."

Wayne started to thrust his hips forward and I kept my mouth around his cock. I was moaning and enjoying this as much as he was. He started to fuck my mouth, which is what I love.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and ordered me to "Suck my cock."

I moved up the bed and started to lick all around his cock again. He moaned again and started thrusting his hips forward again. This time I opened my mouth wide and took him inside of it again.

His cock felt so good in my mouth. I loved the way it tasted and how it felt sliding in and out of my mouth. I loved the feeling of his balls bouncing against my face. I loved the way he would grunt and moan when he would start to cum.

His pulsing cock was shooting hot cum in my mouth made me feel so submissive. It made me feel like a slut. It made me feel like a cumdump. It made me feel like a slave. I swallowed it all without hesitating. I wanted to be a good cock slut and to make him feel good. I knew he was enjoying it. I wanted to make him happy. I wanted him to cum inside my mouth and to make him feel good.

Wayne started fucking my mouth faster and harder. He was grunting and moaning. He was pushing my face against his body and I could feel his cock throbbing inside of my mouth. He shot his cum again, and this time I swallowed it all. I wanted it all. I wanted it all in my mouth. I wanted to be his cumslut. I wanted him to cum inside my mouth and to fill me up with his hot sticky cum.

Max walked up behind me and said, "I can't believe it. This guy is a true cumslut. He can't get enough of our cum. He's loving it, and he's loving it right now. You are a real slut, aren't you?"

I didn't reply, but just kept sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. I didn't know how to answer anyway. I couldn't speak with his cock in my mouth.

Max asked me, "Is your ass ready to be filled up with cum? Do you want to be our cumdump? Do you want to be our cumslut?" ...

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by pottakumar19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments