Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Blowjob Of My Bi Life - Part 3

"Max and Wayne explore my virgin ass"

38
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Max asked me, "Is your ass ready to be filled up with cum? Do you want to be our cumdump? Do you want to be our cumslut?"

My eyes grew big, and I could feel myself growing wetter between my legs as Max began rubbing his hardening dick up and down the crack of my ass. I felt his dick grow larger and larger as it brushed against the cheeks of my ass. His veiny member got bigger than mine ever before, and I could feel those veins up my ass. His dick was so thick and long that it almost hurt, but it also felt amazing.

"Your ass is so tight, baby," Max whispered in my ear. "You're a real slut, aren't you?"

I nodded and said, I have never had a dick in my ass. But even though I hadn't done anything yet, the whole situation was making me incredibly horny.

Max smiled, and he said, "That's the only reason we're doing this. We're going to fuck you good and hard, and we're going to cum in your ass. You're going to love it, aren't you?"

Max then went down on me and started lubing up my virgin ass like a rusted bike chain. He used a lot of lube while Wayne was making out with me. Max started to prepare my ass to be smooth for the first anal. I couldn't believe I was about to lose my anal virginity. I knew Max and Wayne were experienced, and I was going to experience the most intense orgasm. Max's fingers slid inside my ass and started to work it open. I could feel my tight hole opening up.

When Max's fingers were fully inserted into my asshole, he said, "That's it, baby. Relax your hole for me. You're going to love this."

Max's fingers moved around inside my ass and massaged my prostate. I felt like my asshole was on fire, but it felt so good. Max's fingers worked in and out of my ass, stretching and massaging my virgin hole. I moaned as the burning sensation was replaced by pleasure. My dick was hard, and my boy pussy was lubed.

Max looked into my eyes and said, "Your ass is so tight. Are you a virgin?"

I shook my head and replied, "Yes, but I'm not anymore."

Max smiled, and he said, "You're not a virgin anymore, huh? You're going to be a slut, aren't you? You're going to have our dicks in your ass and your mouth. You're going to be our little whore, aren't you?"

I didn't say anything and just kept moaning. Max's fingers kept working in and out of my asshole, and he started to lick and suck my ass. I could feel my hole opening up more and more. Max's tongue went deep into my ass, and he licked and sucked my prostate. He was licking my asshole, and it was driving me crazy. His fingers moved in and out of my asshole.

Max said, "Now, I'm going to put my cock in your ass."

Wayne got up, positioned his dick over my virgin hole, and started to push his dick into my ass. It hurt a bit, but I loved the feeling.

Max said, "Now, just relax. He'll be gentle."

I could feel the head of his dick slowly entering my asshole. It felt so good. I was getting excited, and I was starting to moan. My dick was rock hard, and it was throbbing. Wayne's dick was moving in and out of my ass, going deeper each time. His dick felt so good. Max's fingers were moving in and out of my ass at the same time. The pain was starting to go away, and it was being replaced by pleasure.

Max said, "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

I moaned "yes" very softly while my toes curled. He smiled and said, "You're a real whore, aren't you? You're a little slut. You're going to have our dicks in your ass, and we're going to fuck you good and hard. You're going to love it, aren't you?"

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

Max said, "Are you ready to be fucked?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, please fuck me."

Wayne's dick was still inside of me. Wayne started to move his hips, and I could feel his dick going deeper and deeper. My ass was getting used to the feeling, and I was enjoying it. Max's fingers were moving in and out of my ass and massaging my prostate. I could feel the tension in my muscles slowly dissipating as the pain began to fade away. In its place was a rush of pleasure that sent shivers down my spine.

Max's dick started moving in and out of my ass, going deeper and deeper. My dick was rock hard, and it was throbbing. Max said, "Here comes the second train, choo choo!". He rammed his cock along with Wayne's dick into me. It hurt a bit, but I loved the feeling.

Max said, "Does that hurt? You like it, don't you? You're a slut, aren't you?"

"It does hurt. It hurts so good," I said.

"Your ass is so tight. It's so warm, wet, and slippery. You're a real whore, aren't you?"

Wayne and Max fucked me harder and faster. They were slamming their cocks into my ass. My body was trembling with pleasure. My dick was throbbing, and I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. Wayne and Max were moaning, and they were getting close to orgasm. I could feel their cocks twitching inside my ass. They were going to cum.

Max said, "I'm going to cum! You're going to be our little cumslut. You're going to be our little whore, aren't you? You're a dirty cumdump. You're a dirty little whore. You're a real slut, aren't you? Tell us, are you a slut?"

I could feel their cocks pulsing, and they were filling my ass with their hot cum. It was so intense. My dick was throbbing, and I could feel my orgasm coming.

Wayne asked me, "Tell us, are you a slut? Tell us, are you our dirty cumslut?"

I could feel my dick getting harder and harder, and I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

"I am a slut! I shouted.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut!"

"What are you?"

"A whore!"

"What are you?"

"An anal sex slave."

"Good," Max and Wayne replied.

"You're our little cumslut. We're going to fill you up with our cum. You're going to love it, aren't you?"

Then Wayne and Max unloaded their loads deep inside my ass. Their dicks were pulsing, and their cocks were twitching. It was so intense. I could feel my orgasm getting closer.

"Oh God! I shouted.

"I'm going cum!"

Wayne and Max pulled their dicks out of my ass, and they watched as I jerked off and shot my load all over myself. My whole body was shaking, and my legs were trembling. I was so overwhelmed by the sensation. It was the best orgasm I've ever had.

After that, I passed out from the intense anal pounding. I was completely spent. My ass was sore, and my legs were tired. I felt like I had been run over by a train. But it was worth it. It was so worth it.

"That was awesome. Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," Wayne and Max replied.

They smiled and kissed me goodbye. I was left lying there on the bed. I was naked and covered in sweat and cum. My asshole was leaking cum.

I had just lost my anal virginity, and I was the happiest guy on the planet.

--- END ---

Published 
Written by pottakumar19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments