Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Pain Of Becoming A Balongnal Football Club Player - Chapter One

"A rookie football player undergoes a mysterious induction ceremony that goes beyond his imagination."

11
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"I love gay taboo erotic stories and now using Novelai to assist with writing to entertain myself and others."

I joined the Balongnal Football Club a little over a year ago as a new football player. Balongnal Football Club was one of the most well-known teams in England and had been around for decades. It's known all across the globe for its football talents, but few people know that they have an essential ceremony every year to welcome its new players. This year, it was my turn.

I played at some of the most prestigious clubs in my city, where I made a name for myself with my skills on the field. At fifteen years old, I was already considered by many to be a prodigy. People called me "Bongo" because of how much force my kicks could hit with. And while I might not have looked like it from the outside—at six feet tall and weighing about 160 pounds—my muscles were so well developed that my teammates often joked about putting up a statue when I left.

My size, quickness, strength, and stamina made me one of the best players in my position in the league. But even though I was young, I knew that if I wanted to play professionally, I needed a more serious approach to training. Not only did I work out every day to get fit, but I also took special training to learn the game's fundamentals. And what's the point of being able to kick the ball farther than your opponent if you don't know how to control it?

The thing that worried me most was the initiation ceremony. I'd heard rumors that the club didn't take kindly to newcomers who weren't good enough, and I wasn't sure I'd measure up. So, I trained harder than ever before. That was why there were a lot of things that surprised me when I arrived at the club's headquarters.

For starters, it was a nice place. The clubhouse was huge. There were multiple bedrooms, bathrooms, showers, and a kitchen. On top of that, the stadium, which sat right next door, was perfect. It had a total gym inside and an impressive locker room. If I hadn't known better, I would've thought I was meeting in the home of a professional athlete.

The first thing you notice when joining any football team is how physically fit everyone looks; they're all in great shape, most are tall and lean with toned muscles, while some have more strength than others. I'm not saying I looked terrible to them, but no one would call me skinny. What impressed me was that despite having just turned twenty this year, I looked up to the older guys as equals.

During my first practice, after we had settled, the captain introduced himself: "Hi, I'm Bernardo Mahrez." He was the oldest guy on the team, with short black hair and a pleasant smile, the expression just like he was in the football player poster. His voice was more profound than mine, and he looked down at me in his suit. "Welcome to Balongnal Football Club, Boipelo Bowen. My job is to ensure you go through the initiation ceremony in one piece without unnecessary injuries, so please forgive me if I seem a bit intense."

"You can call me Bongo." I said, "I'll try my best."

Bernardo chuckled and nodded. "That's good. Now, we have three main goals for the initiation, although, knowing our team, I expect that we might add a fourth or fifth goal once we figure out what works and what doesn't. First, we want to see how fast and strong you are. We'll start with a simple endurance test, a sprint, and a game. After passing all, your induction ceremony will be held. Then, we'll shower you, and then you can rest. All right?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay, let's begin then."

We walked toward the stadium, which was next to the clubhouse. It was empty except for one other person.

As soon as I saw him, I froze.

He was built like a brick wall.

His shoulders were broad, his arms were thick, and his chest was flat. He moved with such speed, grace, and power that it was hard to believe he could be human. From how he carried himself, I couldn't tell if his athleticism or natural confidence made him look so confident.

What grabbed my attention the most, however, were the tattoos. They started at his neck and spread onto both arms, disappearing under the sleeves of his shirt.

Bernardo cleared his throat. "Well, this is our newest member." He nudged me with his elbow. "This is Pedro."

"I knew," I said. "He is the famous football player Pedro Gonzaga, the striker of Balongnal. I've seen him play on TV."

"Oh, yeah?" Bernardo asked. "You must have a big screen at home. Otherwise, I doubt you could see anything past his body."

Pedro stood up and shook my hand. As he was taller than me, I had to lift my head high to meet his gaze. In the process, I noticed something else about him: how he held his head as if it was permanently fixed in front of him. What made it strange was that it never seemed to change. Without moving an inch, his head would shift slightly to the right or left.

And then his eyes met mine.

At least, I think they did.

They were dark, deep, and mysterious. I had seen brown eyes on people before, but he was different. It was as if they went beyond the normal limits of color. They were between green and blue, and it was impossible to describe them in words. You would have to see them yourself to understand.

"Are you going to introduce me next?" Pedro asked.

Bernardo gave him a dirty look. "No, you're not. Your role is to watch and listen. Got it?"

Pedro rolled his eyes. "Yes, sir."

He turned back to me. "Nice to meet you. I'm Pedro."

I nodded, unable to say anything with my mouth still agape.

I was starting to worry that this initiation ceremony wouldn't meet my expectations.

***

First came the test of endurance.

This is called the VO2 Max test and was part of the test of endurance. According to Bernardo, it was supposed to determine how fit we were. While it sounded fancy, it was pretty simple. All I had to do was put on the mask connecting the tubing to the analytical instrument, run until I collapsed, and stop breathing. The experimenter expressed satisfaction with my VO2max values and handed me a towel to wipe the sweat from my face.

The next test involved a sprint.

Bernardo led us to a nearby track where we ran laps. I was already exhausted, but it was all worth it when I learned that I was faster than anyone else in the group. Although, it didn't come close to my record.

In my experience, people always exaggerate things, so it was still possible that someone on the team could run faster than me. But not for long. I ended up beating everyone in terms of speed. When I finished, Bernardo congratulated me and told me that I had passed the first part of the initiation.

After a break of thirty minutes, it was time for the game.

Me and the other newcomers to a corner of the field. The rest of the team was waiting with a ball and a net. Bernardo and the rest of the team are all in their football uniforms, but their football uniforms are messy and smelly. They haven't washed them for a while.

"All right, fellas," Bernardo said. "Let's show these new guys what Balongnal Football Club is all about."

The game between the old and the new was unfavorable for the newcomers.

Each guy took a position. A few of the veterans started the offense, including Pedro. And when they kicked the ball, I realized I was standing alone on the field. They would use me as a decoy to draw away the defense, and the rest would follow behind me.

There was no way I could stop them all, but if I managed to dodge one or two of the passes, they would surely lose interest and leave me open. That was exactly what happened. Pedro looked around, saw me, and passed the ball to another player. I easily dodged this one before coming up against a defender. The challenge was to be patient and wait for an opening to counter-attack.

I waited as patiently as I could, but it was frustrating waiting around like this. Most of the team had already left my side, and I was left trying to fend off two men while the rest of the defense watched. One of them tried to kick the ball to me, but I blocked it with my leg, knocking the man backward. After getting rid of the ball, I charged at the defenders and threw them off balance.

They retreated, and the ball landed on my legs. While I waited for my chance, I kept glancing over at Pedro. He looked bored, but he was constantly watching me. Either he was trying to mess with me, or he had some plan in mind to deal with me. I couldn't tell, but he was watching me closely.

One of the defenders saw my opportunity and kicked the ball at me. I barely beat him to the punch, scooping it up and dribbling it to the right, running as far as I could. The moment I reached the end line, I stopped and waited.

Pedro was the last to arrive. He jumped and stretched as he approached me. He didn't seem particularly interested in playing fair and was probably going to try to hit me, but I had an idea. I used the same trick I'd used against the other defenders. I stepped aside and allowed him to collide with me, knocking him off balance and leaving him wide open. He was falling forward, then I broke into a sprint and dove forward, brought the ball down, and scored a goal.

Everyone cheered and whistled. Bernardo clapped his hands. "Good work, Bongo! Excellent move!"

"Thanks, Bernado." I smiled.

Bernardo nodded. "All right, gentlemen, that concludes the test. Congratulations. You've all passed."

I was relieved. It wasn't easy, but I'd done it.

Pedro smirked. "Congratulations. You're being inducted into the club."

"Yeah, thanks." I shrugged. "I don't know how far I need to go, though."

"To become a real member of the team," Pedro said. "You'll have to conduct an induction ceremony, but after this, you're officially a part of our team."

When Pedro spoke, the whole stadium became quiet. He wore his football uniform and looked professional despite all these sweaty bodies. He was one of the stars of Balongnal, not just because he played well. His charisma, presence, and confidence were enough to make you take notice.

"Really?" I asked. "So, what's next? Do we have a party or something?"

Pedro laughed. "If only." He looked at Bernardo. "Your turn."

Bernardo frowned. "Don't worry, Bongo. This ceremony is used to unite everyone. We'll show you what it's like to play football as a team rather than in isolation. You can choose to do it or not and quit halfway."

"I just need to do what?"

Bernardo gestured toward the field. "First of all, each of you newcomers chooses a veteran player. There is some physical contact, so..." Bernard prevaricates.

ReneeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneeRose

Pedro and Bernardo exchanged glances. "Well, okay," Pedro said. "We'll show you."

The guys on the field formed a circle around us; their erections showed in their shorts. Within seconds, I noticed that every single one had more than the average size.

Pedro and Bernardo stood at my side and pointed to their teammates. "Pick one you wish to partner with."

"I chose Pedro," I spoke.

Bernardo glared at me. "Why?"

"Because he's the best player here. Also, because I trust him."

Bernardo scoffed and turned away, glaring at Pedro. "Then why…"

"I wanted to prove that I trusted him," I cut in. "That's all."

Pedro smiled. "Good answer."

He stepped up to crowd me. Everyone else started touching each other, and no one protested.

Bernardo glanced at me. "Okay, I accept."

I hesitated for a moment but knew I had to do it. It was just a test. At least, that's what Bernardo had said.

When I closed my eyes, I could imagine Pedro's lips on my own, and a thrill rushed through me. Before I knew it, I was standing right next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. As soon as I tasted his lips, I forgot about everything else and focused only on the sensation of his tongue sliding across mine. My body tensed, and I grew hot under the collar.

Pedro said to me. "We are not allowed to take off our football jersey and shoes in everything we do next, but it okay to take half undressed jersey off; it's a tradition. This jersey will be worn during the induction ceremony. If you are uncomfortable with something, let me know, and we can switch things. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied.

Pedro smiled. "Welcome to the club."

Pedro soothed my crotch with his fingers. I groaned as he stroked me gently. He pulled my head towards him. He kissed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. It's incredible to think that I'm finally making out with him.

Pedro moaned, and I realized that he was hard against my thigh. I reach down and touch him. He's huge and throbbing with desire. I gasped, amazed by the size.

His hand slid up my jersey and caressed my chest. He reached for my nipple and squeezed it before pulling away.

Pedro moved closer, pressed his body against mine, and rubbed himself against me. I felt a spark between us, and I'm ready for more.

Pedro put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down. Other veterans did the same to newcomers; they rubbed their crotch against the newcomer's face. I felt his erection under his shorts against my cheek and licked along its length. My spit wetted the bulge of his crotch, which grew harder the more I caressed it with my lips. Pedro's crotch smelled intensely musky. He said, "Come on now, Bongo. Let's make sure you remember us forever. This place is full of the essence of my seniors and me. Taste it well."

I slid Pedro's shorts down his legs, and freed his cock to be admired. It pulsed with blood and drooled pre-cum. It's magnificent, and his cockhead glistened with slime, shiny and smooth.

"Open up, Bongo," Pedro commands.

I complied. I lifted my jaw and allowed myself to be swallowed. I moved my tongue along his shaft and tasted the salty precum on his tip. I licked the length of his cock, and he groaned. My tongue churned around his foreskin, tasted his smegma. I couldn't believe the taboo of doing such a thing, but it felt so good that I didn't care.

"Ahhhh..." Pedro moaned. "You're very good at this."

I swallowed him again, and he thrust his hips forward. Soon, he had me deep-throating him until I gagged and choked on his cock. He pulled away and yanked my head back by the hair.

"Not so fast, Bongo," Pedro said. "You're going to earn your place in the team."

Pedro grabbed my balls and rolled them between his fingers. My cock ached with need, and I panted.

Pedro forced me to sit upright, using both hands on my neck. He lifted me by the back of the neck, and when he did, I felt his enormous erection resting on my ass. He flicked his thumb across my butt before reaching down and guiding his cockhead to the entrance of my asshole.

"Please, Pedro," I begged. "I haven't done this before."

Pedro laughed. "Let me help you with that."

Pedro's finger entered my ass. He stretched me out and slowly moved it in and out of my hole. Once he got it inside, he wiggled it around and stretched me further. Then he withdrew it, and I gasped as he made me wait again.

Pedro sat on me and rubbed his cockhead against my hole. Then, he pushed forward, pushed deep inside me. My muscles tensed up, and I gasped in pain. It felt like he was tearing me apart.

"Relax," Pedro whispered. "Trust me, Bongo."

He had withdrawn, and when he pushed forward again, I relaxed. His cock slid into me and filled my guts. I whimpered softly, but Pedro didn't seem to mind. Instead, he began fucked me earnestly and repeatedly slammed himself into my ass.

"Oh God," I moaned. "It hurts."

Pedro laughed. "It'll hurt a bit at first, but get used to it. Soon you'll be begging for it."

Each thrust is harder and faster than the last. I felt every inch of his thick shaft as he rammed into me. He pounded into me until I started to cry. Tears form in my eyes. They streamed down my cheeks, but I didn't care. All I can focus on is the pain and pleasure of having my asshole fucked by Pedro.

"Tell me if you need to stop," Pedro said.

I shook my head. "No, please, keep going."

Pedro continued to pound into me. Every time he hit my prostate, I screamed and writhed.

"Am I hurting you too much?" Pedro asked.

I shook my head again. "No! No! Keep going."

"Can you take it, Bongo?"

I nodded. "Yes! Please, just fuck me more!"

He paused and leaned down until our mouths met. We kissed. His tongue snakes into my mouth and lips against mine. Our tongues stirred each other's saliva. When he pulled away, he moved even deeper inside me. I moaned loudly, feeling like he was tearing me apart from the inside out.

Pedro pounded into me, working me over like a whore. I twisted and squirmed beneath him, but he slid inside me more. He drove me crazy with his big dick. I squeezed it with my muscles, hoping desperately that it would fill me more.

Pedro threw his head back. He moaned louder and thrust harder. He lifted me from behind, putting one hand up my butt and the other around my waist; I had to hug his shoulders and neck tightly, and my feet hanging in the air. I'm not underweight at all, which shows how powerful Pedro is. My face is displayed to everyone on the football field, all of them indulged in sex with their teammates, and they can't help but cheer when they see Pedro's excellent suspended congress.

Pedro's arms tightened around me, and I heard his labored breathing. I felt his balls slap against my ass each time he plunged into me. My eyes rolled back with pleasure as he pounded into me repeatedly. I was close to coming, but I didn't want to lose control.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "God, yes."

Pedro grunted and started to climax. He thrust furiously, driving his thick cock into me until he finally exploded inside me. Soon, he pounded into me. He grunted and gasped, trying to force his cock as deep inside me as possible, pumping load after a load of cum into my bowels. He holed onto me for dear life and shuddered, then collapsed on top of me.

We remained like that for a while, panting and moaning. I feel warm, soft, and wet. I sniffed the air and realized I smelled sweat, semen, and Pedro's musk.

Pedro pulled my waistband back and said, "Get all the cum on the football jersey like I was doing in my first ceremony." Pedro lay on top of me, kissed my neck, and rubbed my cock inside my shorts with his fingers. I moaned softly, enjoying the sensation of his long fingers stroking my cock. I've never been touched there by a male before.

Pedro wrapped his hand around my cock and jerked me off. I moaned again, allowing him to stroke my cock without resistance. He moved my foreskin aside and licked it with his tongue. I shuddered as he tasted it, but it felt so good. I felt drunk with lust.

Pedro's hand moved faster and jerked harder. My balls began to ache, and I felt the familiar pleasure of orgasm growing. With one final jerk, I exploded, spurting thick ropes of cum onto my jersey. I groaned.

Pedro began kissing my face. His hands caressed my chest and belly and petted my thighs.

"That's a good boy," he whispered.

I opened my eyes to see Pedro staring into my face. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Very much."

Pedro smiled and kissed me on my forehead. "You earned your place in the club now."

***

When I was still dripping with sweat, Pedro led me to showers. Pedro and I have already stripped down our jerseys after we sucked each other's jersey scent and folded it up in the locker. The veterans and newcomers walked past me, and they laughed and joked. I smelled sweat and semen.

Pedro stepped into the shower. He turned on the water and offered me soap. I washed him, and we rinsed ourselves clean together. I hold onto his waist while I scrub him. I love the way he smells, and I relished being allowed to touch him so intimately.

Pedro put his arm around me. He turned me around and rubbed his soapy hands over my ass. He ran his fingers through my hair, and I turned my head to kiss him. Our tongues met again, tangling like we were born for each other.

Suddenly Bernardo coughed came from behind, and he said, "Isn't the initiation ceremony over?"

Bernardo looked like he wanted to keep his expression calm, but his tone showed impatience.

Pedro laughed. "Yes, Bernardo. It's over."

"We have some things to discuss, but it is important that you mustn't tell anyone what happened today. Do you understand? None of you must ever talk about this." Bernardo looked at me. "Never let it leave these walls, Bongo."

I nodded. "I won't."

"Good," Bernardo replied.

Pedro turned off the water and got out of the shower. He dried himself quickly and slipped on a towel. He patted my head and said, "You did well today, Bongo."

"Thank you," I replied.

Pedro gathered the rest of his clothes and heads out of the locker room. And Bernardo's eyes were on him.

Published 
Written by Lamxin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments