Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Pain of Becoming a Balongnal Football Club Player - Chapter Two

"Bongo was tormented by his own emotions. When he released them, it triggered an even greater sense of loss."

6
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I love gay taboo erotic stories and now using Novelai to assist with writing to entertain myself and others."

The next day, I walked onto the practice field. I found Pedro waiting for Bernardo at the halfway line. He winked at me. Then he takes off running with Bernardo.

They were running hard, sprinting in perfect unison, side by side, as they ran toward the end zone.

I sat on the ground, watching as the others lined up on the field and stretched. Unexpectedly, there was a sense of loss in my heart. James Hall, a defender of the team, walked over to me. James was tall and robust, looking attractive in photogenic. He was also very popular with the girls. He had curly dark blond hair, green eyes, and a cute smile.

James was a well-known playboy, and the tabloids reported more on his tidbits than game process. He was currently having an affair with three women: a Hollywood movie star, a business group heiress, and a British princess. But on the day of the initiation ceremony, he was having a good time; at least he was one of the few veterans who got fucked by newcomers. Furthermore, he was the most senior player after Bernardo.

James sat down next to me, and when he did, he reached over to pat my shoulder and said, "Well, you made it through the initiation. Congratulations."

I chuckled. "Yeah, thanks."

He looked at me, then at Pedro and Bernardo, and said meaningfully. "You only made out with him once and fell in love with him?"

James' words were straightforward and unadorned, and I was instantly flustered.

"Why do you think so?" I asked.

James shrugged and smiled. "Because you're young. I saw your eyes on him yesterday during the ceremony, full of enthusiasm. You would have been interested in him if you were not his fanboy."

James looked pretty talkative, and I had many questions to ask him. But right now, I wondered why I wasn't attracted to Pedro. He was beautiful, and I had always loved his body, but I didn't know what to do. So, I watched the game, hoping that something would happen and I'd figure out what I wanted.

When the scrimmage started, I noticed that Pedro wore a football jersey, not his usual one. I looked closer and realized that his number was 82, which was Bernardo's. He was playing center back.

"They seem close, don't they?" I spoke.

"Yes, they were. They both were fellow countrymen, and Bernardo recommended him for the club. Bernardo said that Pedro was an amazing athlete and could have signed with European clubs, but instead, he chose to stay here." James shrugged again. "He was a great player, but he wanted to prove himself in the Balongnal. He doesn't care what people might think of him. He loved football and knew he could make a name for himself. He was also very loyal. That was why Bernardo liked him, and the others believed it when he said he was a friend and brother."

Pedro made a spectacular tackle and jarred the ball loose from his opponent. He raced across the field and intercepted the ball. He kicked it to Bernardo, who caught it neatly.

"Aren't they a couple?" I spoke.

"Not really, no. Bernardo was married, had two sons, and Pedro... how could Pedro have no lover?" James shook his head. "Do you know? When Pedro joined the club, he refused the initiation ceremony. But Bernardo convinced him, and he accepted it. How Pedro enlightened you yesterday, Bernardo enlightened Pedro at that time. Bernardo gave Pedro his football jersey as a gift when the initiation ceremony was over, and they were soon inseparable. Sometimes, when Pedro was training, Bernardo joined him." James laughed. "No one understands him except Bernardo. Bernardo was his mentor."

My mind went blank.

Pedro tackled another player and knocked the ball away to Bernardo. He took possession of the ball and passed it to one of the other players, who kicked the ball to the goal.

James sighed, "Do you know how many newcomers with talent like you are left unnoticed and not even given a chance to show off their talents? You're not commonplace; you defeated Pedro yesterday. Now you're wasting time on these emotions on the second day of the club. Ignore them and focus on your future. When you succeed, men and women will come to you, and you will not remember Pedro anymore. Now get back to practice!"

I realized that James was right; Pedro was just one of the club's many members. If I gave myself to the club, then Pedro would become part of my past.

***

I had been at the club for three months. During that time, I practiced every single day. Bernardo continued to train with Pedro, and I felt envious of him.

Sometimes, Pedro stopped training and walked alone on the field. I watched him from afar and wondered what he was thinking. I wished I could talk to him, but in the end, it was just small talk, and he kept silent about the initiation ceremony. We were still like strangers. After all, I was just a newbie on the bench, and he was the star player.

One night, I went to the cafeteria and saw Pedro sitting on a stool, drinking coffee. He wore his jacket and sat with his back turned to me. I sat nearby and waited for him to finish his drink. Soon, he stood and left the cafeteria.

And I decided to follow him outside.

Pedro walked to the parking lot and lifted his arms to stretch his shoulders.

As he bent forward, his shirt rode up, and I saw the outline of his waist muscles. I'm mesmerized by the sight. Suddenly, I realized that I'd never seen a man with such a well-formed physique as his. Not even Bernardo had that kind of body. He stretched again, and this time his backside was exposed. His butt cheeks were firm and smooth, and he wore only briefs under his pants.

Pedro turned to walk into the gymnasium. As he walked, I noticed his back, and my heart pounded wildly. I'd never felt this way about someone before. Even though he wasn't mine, I felt an overwhelming desire to be near him.

I followed him inside, trying desperately to hear what he was saying. I'm fascinated by everything I learn about him, but it was strange to be so interested in someone else's life.

Pedro met Bernardo; he had a conversation with him. I could barely hear what they said, but from the tone of their voices, I assumed they were talking about something serious. Bernardo seemed to be agitated, and Pedro appeared to calm him down.

After a short time, Bernardo kissed Pedro and patted him. Their embrace was long, and Pedro touched Bernardo's face when they finally broke apart. Bernardo smiled and kissed him again.

There was nothing sexual about the kiss, but Bernardo kissed him passionately, and Pedro responded enthusiastically.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

I knew in my heart that sooner or later I would see this scene, but I was still shocked; it was like being struck. I couldn't watch it anymore and ran to the locker room alone. I lay down on the bench and stared at the ceiling.

I was confused and afraid. Bernardo looked like he was in love with Pedro, and Pedro seemed to want Bernardo as much as Bernardo wanted him. I'm really self-indulgent. Why did I think I'd got Pedro's favor? I actually knew from the induction ceremony that there was a relationship between the two of them.

It was too painful to think about it any longer, so I ignored the situation.

That was when I heard moaning from the locker room's depths. I looked through the door and saw James having sex in the shower with two new Balongnal newcomers. They were kissing passionately and caressing each other's bodies.

I heard moaning from the shower, and James cried, "Ahhhhh!" He was thrusting faster and harder. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck!"

This was the scene I least wanted to see right this moment.

James was rinsing him off, and I saw the newcomer stroking his shaft. James turned around and looked straight at me as if he was inviting me to join them.

The newcomer was also looking at me. The two of them stared at each other, and I felt awkward.

"Come on, Bongo. Now that you're here, why don't you have fun with us?" James asked.

"But..." I spoke.

"Don't worry; we're just playing. We'll stop when it gets boring."

Yes, I felt jealous and angry. What right did Pedro and Bernardo have to make me feel uncomfortable? James was right, and I should enjoy what was happening, or else I would regret missing out on this.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower stall. James knelt between the newcomers and me. We slapped his face with our cocks, and he enjoyed it. James strokes the newcomer's penis. Then he licked my cock and balls. I put my hand on the shoulders of the two newcomers and kissed each other while James sucked on my dick.

James took my entire cock into his mouth, and the wet warmth felt heavenly. I felt goosebumps all over my body and imagined I was naked in front of the team at the initiation ceremony. Thought of this, my jealousy became stronger, so I had to focus on the present, especially my dick in the mouth of a handsome man like James. It was simply a pleasure, which was hard to come by. I touched the ass of the newcomers, and they both leaned over and bit my nipples. It tickled, but I don't mind.

James replied, "Are you ready for the main event?"

"Yes," I answered.

James rose to his feet and turned around, showing me his ass. I leaned forward and licked his anus, tasting his sweat and musk. I flicked my tongue against his hole, and he giggled. My fingers rubbed the entrance, and I pushed gently against his tightness, as Pedro did to me on that day. James grunted, and I pulled back and placed my cock next to his asshole.

James pushed back onto me, and I slid easily inside him. He wraps his legs around my thighs, drawing me deeper, and I groan. I move slowly, letting him adjust to the size of my cock. I lifted and guided him to the wall when I was completely inside him. He leaned on the tiles, and I pressed his legs higher, so his chest rested on the edge of the shower. I was able to fuck James for a few minutes without stopping.

"Fuck me, Bongo. Fuck me hard."

I grab James's waist with one hand and guide the newcomers' cocks to his buttocks.

"How many cocks can your ass take?" I said reluctantly.

James answered, "I'll try until I cannot take another inch."

I smirked and turned my hips, sliding more deeply inside James. The newcomers grasped his shoulders, and I watched them tug his hair and knead his skin. James grunted, and I could be told he was enjoying their rough treatment. I reached around James' hips and squeezed his ass cheeks. His muscles clenched, and he moaned.

I was laid flat on the ground with him in my arms, showing his asshole to the two newcomers, and my cock never loosened its grip. The newcomers held James's sides tightly, stroking his body, and I felt his chest rise and fall as he breathed heavily.

One of the newcomers was spit to lubricate his cock head, leaned on my cock, and slid it up James' ass. He grunted; it was an incredible sight, two cocks squeezed into the hole simultaneously, and James' body jerked violently.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me! Make me your bitch! I need your big dicks!"

With the help of the newcomers, James took on cock after cock, and grunted with ecstasy. James was so happy, and I envied him.

He was the center of attention, and everyone loved him. The girl admired him as a deity, but now he fucked by two dicks.

James gazed at me, laughing and panting. "You look so sexy, fucking me. Look at those two cocks filling me up."

I held up three fingers and said, "Three cocks."

I said this with ill intentions and used James to vent my displeasure.

James laughed, "Three cocks are better than one."

At this moment, I was shocked. How hardcore was he?

Then, all the cocks jammed together, squeezing each other in James' asshole. With every movement, his belly propped up the contours of our cock. Well, it wasn't as good as I imagined; even though James' anus was loose, it was hard to move with three dicks stuffed into the asshole.

James seemed to be in heaven, and one of the newcomers said, "We're going to cum."

"Yes!" James shouted. "Fill me with your seed."

"Cum for James!" cried out the newcomers.

They shot thick ropes of creamy sperm into James' ass, and I couldn't contain myself. I was about to explode and felt the heat radiating from James' body. I gasped and closed my eyes. My mind was racing with thoughts of Pedro, and I was suddenly overwhelmed by a powerful need to cum. I bucked against him as I unloaded deep within him, pumping my seed into his bowels.

I opened my eyes and watched, only to see Pedro and Bernardo standing at the door, looking at everyone in amazement; I felt ashamed and embarrassed. Pedro stared at me, couldn't speak, and Bernardo was smiling.

Bernardo says, "Well, that was something."

I got up immediately and walked straight out of the locker room, ignoring everyone's eyes.

Published 
Written by Lamxin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments