Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Point 2 - Chapter 2

"Mark gives a couple of the guys a lesson in teamwork."

7
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"Pictured is my interpretation of Luke."

It was finally the first day for everybody to report. Mark had spent the last two weeks working with Coach on the playbook and all of the other technical aspects. Zach was there occasionally, focusing on drills, workouts, and all aspects of the training regiment.

Mark missed his old teammates and he was eager to meet the new ones. There were five new recruits that would be reporting. Mark’s head was buzzing as he thought about meeting the new guys. He was anxious to see how they all presented themselves, knowing that they would all be veiling themselves to some extent. He couldn’t wait to get to know them and to help them discover themselves either directly or indirectly.

Coach, his assistant coach Matt, and Zach met everybody near the entrance. The returning members were surely wondering what Zach was doing there. Mark gathered everybody together as they arrived and introduced himself to the new guys.

Coach welcomed everybody and introduced them to the staff. He announced that Mark was the returning captain of the team and that Luke would be his co-captain this year. As Mark looked over at Luke, he was clearly stunned by the announcement. Mark flashed Luke a big smile. Luke mouthed the words “thank you” in Mark’s direction.

Zach took over in his usual style. He boasted, ”I am Zach Wilson. I am the new athletic trainer. The vets here already know me. I was a co-captain on this team last year. I graduated with my bachelor's degree last year and got certified over the summer.”

“I hold most of the school records for points and rebounds. If any of you guys want to beat my records, you are going to have to be at your best. Last year, I took over training two of my teammates around mid-season. Luke and Maxi have been busting their asses for about eight months now.” As Zach gestured to Luke and Maxi, they both peeled off their shirts.

Maxi was incredibly lean and well-defined. He didn’t look like he had an ounce of fat on his entire body. His upper body was still shaved smooth and he looked terrific.

Luke, on the other hand, was all muscle. He had become every bit as strong and thick as Zach was. It was amazing to see how much he had changed since early last year. Not only had his body changed, but he was clean and neat in appearance. He clearly had gained a lot of confidence, also.

“So if any of you guys want to put in the work like these two did, just let me know and I will get you there. If you don’t want to put in the work, you will probably look like this,” Zach boasted as he pointed at Mark.

Mark scratched his nose with his middle finger.

Coach jumped back in before Zach completely derailed the whole meeting. The vets kicked back for a minute while Mark gave the rookies a tour of the facility. Mark ended the tour in the locker room and he showed the guys where their lockers were. They all changed into their gym clothes. It took all of Mark’s restraint not to check everybody out right away, but he was afraid he would scare them off. The rest of the team hit the locker room shortly thereafter and they all headed to the gym for their first practice.

The practice was pretty uneventful. It was mostly assorted drills. There was hardly a basketball to be found, other than during a few dribbling drills.

As practice wound down, Mark asked Luke and Maxi if they wanted to stay late and work on some situational stuff. They both agreed and three of them stayed on the court for roughly an hour. It was all pretty basic stuff, but it would help them know where each other would be on the court during certain situations.

The mood was rather light. There was a lot of flirting between the three of them and it got more aggressive as time went on. By the time they finished practicing, all three of them had their shirts off.

Mark asked the guys to huddle up with him. He told them how important both of them were going to be if they were going to have a successful season. He also spoke to them about teamwork and unselfishness. Mark told them that he was going to test their teamwork and unselfishness in the locker room… immediately.

Luke and Maxi nodded at each other. They followed closely behind Mark as he walked to the locker room. By the time that they got there, everybody was long gone. Mark stood next to his locker and as he turned around, both of the guys were standing right behind him.

Mark stepped toward Luke and started to run his fingers all over his chest and stomach. He leaned in and started to kiss and lick all over his sweaty torso. When he saw that Luke was sufficiently motivated he moved on to Maxi and did the same thing.

Once Maxi seemed equally motivated, Mark dropped to his knees. He looked up to make sure that he still had their attention. He grabbed Maxi’s shorts and underwear and yanked everything down to his ankles. He grabbed Maxi’s cock and started to suck and stroke it. The entire time he was looking directly at Luke’s eyes.

When Maxi seemed to be getting there, Mark turned his attention to Luke. He repeated the same sequence with Luke and now he was sucking Luke’s cock while he was looking at Maxi. As Luke was getting worked up Mark drew back for a second. He looked at them and said, ”Teamwork, guys.”

Mark slid in-between them and grabbed each of their cocks. The two guys closed in together until their hips were touching. Mark started stroking their cocks in tandem. He alternated sucking each of their cocks and he randomly rubbed them together. As Mark looked up he noticed that Luke and Maxi were touching each other and they shared a few kisses.

After working the boys over for quite a while, Mark slowly rose to his feet. He didn’t want to take them too far, because he had other plans for them. Mark stripped off the rest of his gear, other than his jockstrap. Luke and Maxi quickly followed his lead.

Mark nudged Luke so his back was against the lockers. He said loud enough that both of them could hear, ”You are going to pick me up and hold me while Maxi fucks my ass… for a while.”

Luke smiled and said, ”I like where this is going.”

Mark turned toward Maxi who was also smiling and clearly willing. He walked up to Luke and wrapped his arms around his neck. Luke grabbed Mark’s ass and lifted him up easily, Mark wrapped his legs around Luke’s waist.

Mark whispered in Luke’s ear, ”You are so fucking hot.”

Luke whispered back, ”Look who’s talking.”

Maxi took the hint and grabbed the bottle of lube that Mark pulled out of his locker when he first got there. Maxi lubed up Mark’s ass and teased his hole a bit with his finger. Mark whimpered a bit as Maxi’s fingered tickled his ass.

Luke grabbed Mark’s ass and spread his cheeks wide. He said, ”Maxi, show Mark what he has been missing all summer.”

Maxi quickly positioned himself and slowly slid his cock inside. Mark gasped and bit down on Luke’s shoulder. Maxi began to thrust away slowly and then he picked up the pace.

Maxi continued for a little bit until Mark said, ”Teamwork, Maxi.”

Maxi took the hint and closed in. He pinned his body tight against Mark’s. Luke held Mark firmly as Maxi continued. With each thrust that Maxi made, he drove Mark’s lower body into Luke’s. The stimulation of their bodies rubbing together added extra sexiness to the moment.

Mark could tell that Maxi was getting close so he said, ”Alright, your turn Luke.”

Maxi slowly pulled out and backed away. To Mark’s surprise, Maxi reached down and grabbed Luke’s cock and guided it toward Mark’s ass. He held Luke’s cock in place until Luke could lift Mark up and then lower him onto it. Mark shivered as Luke’s giant cock head entered him. Luke started to slowly thrust away and Mark quickly remembered what kind of reaction he always had to Luke’s cock.

Mark whispered into Luke’s ear, ”Lower me onto the bench.”

Luke lowered Mark on his back across the bench. Luke flashed Mark a look of pure lust. Maxi was standing to the side and wiping off his cock. As Mark looked in that direction, Luke resumed fucking his ass. Mark groaned in pleasure as Luke’s cock sent waves of pleasure through his body.

Mark bridged up slightly, only to be pushed back down by Maxi. Maxi grabbed Mark’s head with both hands and slowly slid his cock in Mark’s mouth. Mark leaned his head as far back as he could, opening his throat for Maxi.

Maxi started to gently fuck Mark’s throat. He was driving in pretty deep, but not so deep that it gagged Mark. It was, however, deep enough that it made a “glick” sound as it closed off the back of Mark’s throat.

In the meantime, Luke had Mark at his mercy on the other end. Luke was punishing Mark with long, firm strokes. Mark’s legs had already started trembling and moving uncontrollably. Luke was struggling to keep them under control as they flailed about.

Maxi gave Mark a quick reprieve as he withdrew his cock for a second. Mark raised his head slightly and quickly looked up at both Maxi and Luke. Both gave him a wide smile. As Mark started to lean his head back again, he caught a glimpse of somebody standing in the hallway out of the corner of his eye. He thought that it was one of the freshmen, Pak.

Before Mark could react, Maxi grabbed Mark’s head and reintroduced his cock to the back of Mark’s throat. Mark quickly determined that he didn’t really care about anything but this experience right now. Maxi started moaning as he fucked Mark’s mouth. Mark wondered if Maxi had given him a break just to stall his orgasm.

Mark knew that he would get no such break. His legs were kicking around more aggressively than ever, and in addition, his hips were bucking also. It was all that Luke could do to keep control of him and continue fucking him at the same time. Luke peeled Mark’s jockstrap back, exposing his semi-hard cock. It was flopping around all over the place amid all of the action.

Just then, Maxi let out a loud groan. He eased his cock back a bit and grabbed Mark’s head with both hands. He raised his head up slightly as his cock throbbed in Mark’s mouth. It pumped wave after wave of salty cum in Mark’s mouth. Mark tried to focus on swallowing Maxi’s load and tune-out what was going on at the other end for a second. He managed to swallow Maxi’s load without choking thanks to Maxi’s consideration. Mark sucked Maxi’s cock clean afterward.

Maxi dropped down to his knees and steadied Mark’s upper body as Luke continued on. Luke locked his arms around Mark’s thighs and lifted his ass up. Once he had Mark positioned how he wanted him, Luke picked up the pace and aggressiveness. Mark was groaning with each thrust as his cock waggled about. It was now mostly pointing toward his navel, now that Luke had his backside elevated. The twitching of his legs had slowed some, but they were still kicking a bit.

Luke boasted to Maxi, ”Watch how I like to make Mark cum.”

Shortly thereafter, Mark let out a groan. There was very little pleasure in this act, but somehow Mark felt like it was one of the most fulfilling things that he had experienced sexually. As much as he enjoyed a powerful orgasm, they were easy to achieve. This was always special.

Simonne101
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Simonne101

Mark’s cock made the slightest wiggle, then another. On the third, a couple of drops of cum leaked out. The fourth was much more substantial and it continued at the level for roughly ten more thrusts of Luke’s cock.

Maxi was shouting, ”Oh, my God!” and “No way!” as the cum continued to flow. He watched Mark’s cock intently until it stopped flowing. Maxi looked down at Mark and he was covered in his own watery cum. It had flowed down his torso, wetting it almost entirely and it was starting to pool up around his neck and shoulders.

Maxi leaned in and started to lick up all of the heavier patches of cum. As he was doing that, Luke let out a loud groan. He continued pumping for a few additional strokes and then stopped. Mark felt Luke’s cock begin to throb. His ass was quickly filled with the heat of his massive load. Luke kept moaning and screaming out “Oh, Fuck!”

Luke was trying to power through, but he could only manage the slightest little movements. He held himself deep inside of Mark for a while. Luke threw his head back and his heavy breathing echoed through the locker room.

As Luke recovered, he slowly lowered Mark’s ass down to the bench. He pulled Mark’s jockstrap back up over his cock and he slowly withdrew his softening cock from Mark’s ass.

As the head popped free, Mark’s hole remained gaping open. Luke thought that it looked amazing. He lowered himself down to get a closer look. Cum was starting to dribble out of it slowly. Luke stuck his finger inside it and was completely amazed at the sight of it. It wasn’t until he bumped his cool finger against the hot flesh of Mark’s ass that it snapped shut. It closed up around Luke’s finger and he drew it out slowly.

Maxi grabbed Mark by the shoulders and helped him to a seated position. As Mark regained his focus, he saw that it was indeed Pak standing there in the hallway watching them.

A panicked look washed over Pak’s face. Mark shouted out, ”Pak? What are you doing?”

Pak looked like he was going to run, but he just said, ”I left my phone charger in my locker. I came back to pick it up. I can get it tomorrow, though. I have to go.”

Mark shouted, ”Pak! Wait!”

He stopped almost immediately. It didn’t take much convincing.

Mark grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He walked toward Pak, who was acting pretty jittery. Mark said, “We should have a talk in the treatment room. I’ll be there in one minute.”

 

 

Pak was pretty unsure, but he slowly opened the door to the treatment room and walked in. Mark told the guys that he would take care of everything. Then he told them that they were both amazing and gave both of them a long kiss.

Mark headed into the treatment room holding the towel around his waist. Pak was staring at him like he was an alien. Mark had barely spoken Pak at that point. All that Mark knew about Pak was that his parents were Japanese and that he was a very undersized point guard.

“Pak, I’m sorry that you walked into that situation,” Mark said. “I was sure that everybody had left for the night. I didn’t think that anybody would see us.”

“Are you gay?” Pak questioned.

“Yeah, I’m gay,” Mark responded.

Pak followed up, ”And those guys… are they gay too? Or do they just… do stuff with you?”

Mark added, ”Yeah, I guess they are gay too. Although I guess I couldn’t say for sure how they would classify themselves. They aren’t currently with any women if that’s what you are asking.”

“So, do you guys do this kind of thing often?” Pak asked.

Mark smiled,” Well, to be honest, there have been quite a few times. Does that bother you?”

“No. No, it doesn’t bother me, but I am not into that sort of thing,” Pak answered.

Mark noticed that Pak was staring at the drying splotches of cum all over his chest. Mark wanted to see if he could him excited. He said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t have the time to clean up very much. God, he made me cum all over the place. I don’t think that I have ever came that much. Well, you saw it... I mean it was pretty crazy.”

Pak stuttered, ”No. No, I didn’t see anything, really. I just got there and then you shouted at me. All I saw was that you guys were having sex.”

Mark challenged Pak, ”Really, because I looked over there almost ten minutes earlier and I thought that I saw you standing there. I was just so lost in the moment that I didn’t react. Did you like watching us?”

Pak sat there stunned and silent for a while. Mark reassured him that it was okay to talk honestly to him and that his secret was safe. Pak admitted to watching them for about fifteen minutes. He told Mark that he masturbated in the hallway halfway through observing them.

At that point, Pak got very upset. Clearly, admitting that he had homosexual urges was a huge step for him. He started to cry and Mark walked over to comfort him. As Mark got close, he realized that he was only wearing a towel and still sticky with sweat and cum. He told Pak that he wanted to hug him, but that he needed to take a shower.

Pak didn’t seem to mind. He reached out and hugged Mark tightly around his neck. He was still crying as he rested his forehead on Mark’s shoulder.

Pak started to explain that his family was very traditional and that they would disown him if they knew that he had a sexual interest in guys. They were even making arrangements to have him married to a girl that he had never met who was from a very prominent family. He also told Mark that he had never had any contact with a guy before, until that very moment.

Mark could tell that Pak was getting excited from just touching his bare skin. Mark told Pak that he would arrange a hookup for him if there was anybody on the team that he was interested in. Mark lost track, but he was pretty sure that Pak had named everybody on the team, plus Zach and coach Matt. Just when Mark thought that he was done with his list, Pak added Mark to it.

Mark smiled at Pak. He told Pak that he would love to have some fun with him. Mark said that he wasn’t up for it at that moment, but he would happily meet up with him tomorrow after practice. He also offered to arrange something with one of the guys. He mentioned Maxi in particular.

Pak said that he would prefer Mark because he trusted him. Mark “accidentally” dropped his towel, leaving him in just his jockstrap. He leaned in close to Pak. Mark grabbed Pak’s hands, placed them on his chest, and slowly slid them down and around his body. He stopped once they landed on his exposed ass.

Pak told Mark that he smelled like cum. His body squirmed as he said the words. He leaned down and licked Mark’s chest a couple of times. He asked Mark if that was his cum. Mark said that it probably was. Mark grabbed Pak’s crotch. Pak let out a long, jagged sigh as Mark slowly slid his hand upward. His cock felt completely rigid inside his shorts.

Mark walked Pak backward toward the wall. Once they got there Mark started grinding his crotch against Pak’s. Mark grabbed Pak’s face with both hands and gave him a long, slow kiss. Pak retaliated by squeezing Mark’s ass.

After a brief make-out session, Mark backed away. He told Pak to meet him back here after practice and a shower tomorrow if he wanted to continue the fun. Mark walked to the door and held it open, both of them walked out of the room.

Mark said, ”Don’t forget your phone charger.”

Pak answered, ”I have a couple of them. It was just an excuse to see if anybody was changing in here. I sometimes hang around locker rooms and try to get as many looks at the guys as I can.”

Mark laughed at Pak and joked, ”I think that we are going to be friends. I need to get a shower, obviously. Under normal circumstances, I would invite you to join me. But, I want you to spend the night thinking about this. I don’t want you to rush into something that you might regret.”

“Why would I regret it?” Pak asked.

“Lots of reasons, I guess,” Mark responded. “You might want to wait for somebody that you are more compatible with or maybe somebody more like Luke or Zach. I don’t foresee us being a couple or anything, so maybe you would want to wait for somebody that you can really connect with.”

Pak fired back, “You already gave me two of the most amazing moments that I have ever had and I have only known you for a day. I get what you are saying, but I think that we could be great friends. And… you know… maybe sometimes we could have some fun, too.”

Mark walked to his locker, stripped off his jockstrap, and tossed it in his locker. He slowly walked toward Pak to get a clean towel. He taunted Pak, “You can do whatever you want, Pak. If you want to leave, feel free. If you want to hang around a bit, we can talk some more after I am done. Or… if you want to watch me take a shower, you can do that too.”

Pak was silent. His head was clearly spinning as he was trying to process everything. Mark knew the feeling quite well. His own personal awakening went very fast, too. But, he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Mark walked into the shower and started to lather up. He could hear Pak rattling around out there. A couple of minutes passed and Pak didn’t show up to watch. Mark assumed that Pak wasn’t interested in a show. He was almost ready to turn the water off when Pak timidly peeked around the corner.

Mark flashed him a big smile. Mark lathered himself up again and bent over several times showing off his ass. As Mark look over he noticed that Pak had something in his hand. As he looked closer he noticed that it was his jockstrap.

Mark shouted over to Pak, “Do you how many times I have wanted to do that in the locker room?”

Mark felt quite flattered. As he looked over, Pak was staring him down. He had one hand down the front of his shorts and the other hand was randomly bringing Mark’s jockstrap to his nose.

Mark was getting aroused by the sight of Pak’s infatuation with him. He started to stroke his hard cock in Pak’s direction. Immediately thereafter, Pak started to writhe and twitch. It was obvious to Mark that he was cumming in his pants.

He turned the water off and walked up to Pak. Mark grabbed his towel and started to dry off in front of him. Pak slowly pulled his hand out of his underwear. There was clearly a glob of cum on his hand.

Pak was staring at it and started to slowly raise his hand up to his mouth. Mark reached over, grabbed Pak’s hand, and leaned in, and slowly started to lick Pak’s hand clean. As Mark’s tongue touched Pak’s hand, he could feel Pak’s entire body shiver.

Mark turned around and headed toward his locker. Pak followed closely behind. He got dressed and was ready to leave. Noticing that Pak still had his jockstrap in his hand, Mark asked him, “Do you want to keep that?”

Pak smiled at Mark. He slowly nodded his head as he responded, “Yeah, can I?”

“Yeah, sure,” Mark answered. “Let’s get out of here. I want you to think about what we talked about. Tomorrow… after practice and a shower. You and I can have some real fun if that is what you want.”

In an almost robotic tone, Pak said, “This was real fun.”

Mark grabbed his gym bag and he wrapped an arm around Pak as the two walked out of the locker room and back to their dorms.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments