Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bridal Surprise

"Friends throw a sex party for their friend who's going to get married."

74
11 Comments 11
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"Pre-wedding party, 10 am. Ask for Jeannie." That, and an address, was all the info I got for my job that day.

What was I supposed to do at a pre-wedding party, I wondered. I'd probably have to go there dressed up, as most folks would look their best. Well, that was no problem.

I looked up where I had to be. Almost an hour's drive, so I got into the car around nine and headed off.

*

The place was easy to find. There was a huge parking area, and the directions to the wedding party were clear enough, with signposts every twenty feet or so.

The wedding was to take place in a hotel, of all places. Odd, but why not? I walked around for a while to get a feel for the place and the people. All of them were cheerful and clearly looking forward to the actual wedding, but I was here for something else.

Some folks wore name tags, but none of them was called Jeannie, so I stopped someone and asked the woman if she knew where Jeannie was.

"Oh, certainly," she said, "let me call her for you." I hadn't expected that. The woman pulled out her phone and called a number. After a while she talked to someone, stating that someone was there to see her. Clearly, Jeannie was well known here. "She'll be here soon, to pick you up. Are you one of the performers?" the woman asked.

"Yes, sort of," I said with a smile. "It's more a supporting act though, you probably won't even see me." At least, I assumed so much. It was still somewhat of a puzzle to me what I was supposed to do at this venue.

Jeannie didn't take long to come and find me. She was a gorgeous creature, dressed in something thing that clung to her body and revealed nearly everything. It was clear she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her nipples were excited as heck, and I wondered what her pussy would look like.

"You're here for the bridal surprise!" she exclaimed as if that was a public secret. Jeannie wrapped an arm around mine and started ushering me away from the crowd, towards a door behind which was a staircase.

"Just go up one floor, turn left, first room on the right," the amazing creature said, pressing her groin against me for a moment. "And make it count." After that, she was gone.

I went up, found a door, and went through it. I turned left and found the indicated door. First I listened. I heard a few voices talking. At least someone was there, so I knocked and waited.

Mere seconds later, the door was opened by someone who looked dressed like a bridesmaid, with the difference that the average bridesmaid didn't have her dress pulled down, revealing her breasts and twiddling her own nipples. She asked who I was so I told her, and her face lit up. "Great, you're here. Come in." Her voice was a mere whisper and she put a finger over her lips.

Surprised she'd opened the door with her breasts out and nipples hard, while not even knowing who was knocking, I went into the room and found a scene I hadn't expected.

Three more women, in various stages of undress, sat on a bed. Between them, on her knees, was the obvious bride of the day, on her knees and bent over, hands tied to the bed posts. The bride's dress was hiked up to reveal her behind which had been relieved of any underwear, and she had headphones on. One of the women looked at me for a moment and winked, as she held up a dildo and shoved that into the bride's pussy.

The bridesmaid pulled my arm and beckoned I should lean over so she could whisper in my ear.

"Beth is going to get married today," she said, pointing at the bare butt which had the dildo being pumped into it. "We all told her she shouldn't, cuz the guy is boring as fuck, but he has a lot of cash. We thought to throw her a surprise and you're part of it. She has a mask on so she can't see what's happening, and the headphones keep all sound away from her. We're all gonna get naked and take pictures of all of us while you fuck her." The woman giggled. "We told her she's going to be fucked, and she's up for anything. By the way, I'm Tina, those are Jill, Anne, and Deborah."

"Deb, please," said Deborah, who was plunging the dildo into the bride's pussy.

"That's quite a wedding present," I whispered as I started taking my clothes off. All the women started undressing too, one by one, while one of them constantly kept the bride 'engaged'.

The woman who'd opened the door knelt down before me and sucked my cock for a few moments. "I like this," she commented, getting up. "Almost too good to share. Girls, come and sample this." She held my cock as the other women took turns. This bridal orgy was off to a good start.

As the last one was blowing me, the others discussed if the bride should be fucked first, or if she should suck for a start. The woman from the door suggested sucking first, and taking off the bride's headphones for a while so she could hear what was going on. Everyone agreed so the headphones were removed.

"Beth, baby," said Tina, "your surprise arrived."

"What is it?" Beth asked.

I got closer to the bed and knelt on it, while Tina guided Beth's mouth to my cock.

"Open wide, baby," Tina directed her. Beth did as told. Tina pushed her head forward a bit and her lips locked around my cock.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

"Mmm," Beth managed, taking in more and more of my cock, sucking hard. I was stunned by how deep she sucked me in. Slowly she moved her head back and forth, sucking more and less, her tongue darting around and arousing me even more.

Tina leaned over the bride and milked her hanging breasts, while Deb pulled the dildo out of Beth's pussy. Jill held up a peeled banana and grinned. A few moments later, the banana went into Beth's wet hole. Her surprise was huge, and it was good that a stiff cock could take a beating - and a biting.

"Squeeze that ass, baby," Jill told Beth. "We all want a taste of some Bethnana."

Anne was already peeling another one and held that at the ready for when the first banana mixed with pussy juices had been pressed out of Beth's vaginal fruit processor.

"Good girl," Anne said, slapping Beth's ass, and shoved the next banana in.

Beth let my cock slip, gasping for air. "You're fucking pigs," she told her friends.

"No, baby," Tina said, rubbing her breasts over the bride's back. "We're fucking a pig. Something for you to remember."

During all that, the three others handed over cameras all the time, taking pictures and, undoubtedly, also recording some video.

Jill waved me over and pointed at the banana bits on the exposed pussy lips. "Lick them off, I'll shoot that," she whispered.

"Wait," Tina said, putting the headphones on Beth's ears again. She moved onto the bed, legs spread. I saw her pussy wet and glistening, and she held her lips apart. Anne gently pushed Beth's head down on Tina's waiting treasure.

"Now," Jill told me. Happy to oblige, I bent over and started licking and sucking Beth's pussy lips. With my fingers I pulled them apart, going in a bit deeper with my tongue. I also saw her clit, big and pink and hard, so I licked that a few times too. Beth trembled as I did so. She did something drastic to Jill's pussy at the same time, as that woman yelped and told Beth to do that again. Unfortunately, Beth couldn't hear that, so I had another go at the hard clit, longer this time.

"Whoa!"

I saw Jill shudder and grinned for a moment.

Beth's pussy was now nearly banana free, so I got behind her and shoved my cock inside her. She was so wet and ready, I felt no resistance at all. The bride was clearly eager and waiting for this. She pushed her ass back towards me, making me slide inside all the way.

"Do that again," Jill said, holding the camera closer. I pulled out and shoved in again. The feeling was sensational. "Awesome," said Jill. "Anne, come here. Pull him out, suck him, and shove it back in."

Anne did as Jill asked, but before letting me shove my cock back into the bride, she sucked Beth's pussy hard, making the bride scream.

As I took my place inside Beth again, Jill told the others to kneel on the bed next to Beth. Without asking any questions, the three did so. I knew what she wanted.

Jill stood ready, camera filming my cock fucking the bride. I pulled out, moved over, and fucked Anne. Then Deb, and then Tina, who was the wettest of all of them. By that time, Anne had taken the camera from Jill. Jill knelt down where Anne had been, so I moved back to that spot and had a go at her pussy as well, before returning to the bride wet love-cave.

"Don't cum inside her," Anne warned me, after switching off the camera. "Spray everything on her ass, and let me film that."

"And I'll take pictures," Deb said.

"And I'm gonna rub myself to an orgasm," Jill declared, applying herself to the task immediately.

"And I'm going to jack you off on her," Tina said, holding out her hand to be ready. "Girls, make sure she can see it was me doing this."

The sexual zeal and dedication of these four were amazing. I pulled my cock out of Beth. Tina pushed her down on the bed so my cock was over the cum deposit area.

"Go for it," Deb said.

Tina went for it. She was skilled and I didn't need much encouragement. Soon my jizz was all over Beth's ass and lower back, and Deb was convinced some of it was on the hem of the dress as well.

"And that's cool. Don't touch it, leave it there."

At that moment, Jill exploded into the orgasm she'd promised herself.

We took a bit of time to get over the built-up excitement. Tina checked her watch. "An hour before the ceremony," she said. "We should get dressed and deliver the bride."

"Are you going to stay and watch the marriage?" Deb slipped her hand around my cock, which started rising again. "It would be cool, knowing you're there, seeing her marry and become a bored housewife. And she might see you and have no idea it was you who fucked her."

"I'd love to," I said.

"Hooray," Anne said, as she reached for her clothes. "Maybe we can have a private after-party, too, when it's all over."

Jill grabbed her stuff, I grabbed mine, and she hustled me out of the room. We were naked in the corridor and she led me into another room, where we could get dressed without Beth seeing me.

I love my job.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments