Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Timid Housewife - 3

"Where we take it to several other levels..."

42
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The message for the day was interesting. "Returning customer. Timid."

I smiled, recalling that client. Timid during the first visit, not so much during the second. I wondered what she had in mind this time.

The instructions were easy. Go there, make sure the car was nice and clean, and follow the lady's lead. This petite woman was really turning into a surprise.

I took the time to make sure my car was perfectly in order. The appointment was for 1 pm, so that gave me plenty of time to prepare.

At the right hour, I buzzed the panel.

"Glad you're so punctual," she said, and the door opened.

Again, the front door to the apartment was open. I knocked and went inside.

I found her in the living room. She was sitting on the couch, wearing nothing, legs spread and a vibrating dildo inside her. The buzz of the device was impossible to miss; it had to be on the highest setting. Had she had that inside her pussy while opening the door for me too?

"Hi," she said, breathing hard as she kept enjoying the vibrator. "Sit down. Ready in... a bit..."

So I sat and watched her as she got to her orgasm. Her small breasts sported nice, hard nipples. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and the towel beneath her was quite wet in places. She'd been at this for a while already, that was clear.

After climaxing, she switched off off the vibrator and slowly wiped it dry on the towel. "That was the fourth," she said, looking satisfied. I wondered what she wanted to do, after four orgasms.

After catching her breath, she started talking. "I want to do something daring today."

"More daring than having a fuck in the hall out there?" I pointed at the front door.

"Much more," she said, slowly pinching her nipples. I wished I could take over for her. She started detailing her plan for the afternoon. Yes. That was much more daring than a ten-second fuck in the hall.

*

As we left the apartment, she'd stuffed her long blond hair under an even longer black wig. Between that and the black, knee-high boots, she wore a tight, red, latex dress that hugged her form and left nothing to guess. Her ass looked magnificent, and her nipples seemed determined to poke through the material. A liberal dose of eye shadow, large sunglasses, and flaming red lipstick completed her outfit.

In the elevator, she lifted the dress and showed me her pussy. I took a few quick pictures; she'd asked for them this time.

Once in the car, she pulled up the dress again and slowly masturbated as I drove to the address she'd given me. At red lights, I had time to get some more pictures, and she turned to me, pulling the top down, exposing her excited nipples for those occasions.

"Can I call you anything specific?" I asked.

"Ehm. Call me... Faye."

"Perfect." I reached between her legs and pressed a finger inside her as we drove along.

She pressed her legs together, keeping my hand captive until I needed it again.

I parked under the high rise. She took my hand as we walked to the elevator. That took us to the top floor, which was a giant viewing deck with glass all around. As she'd predicted, there was no one. This was an office building, and people were at work.

Setting up the camera on a small kitchen counter, next to the coffee machine, was easy. After starting the video, I pulled down my pants, releasing my cock from its prison, as she pulled up the dress high and leaned against a window.

Slowly I slid into her wet pussy and fucked her.

"Now we go to the next phase," Faye said after some time. "I think I'm worked up enough now."

I switched off the video and did my best to get my pants back on. That proved a challenge.

The elevator took us to the floor where her husband worked.

*

We entered the area where the company was located. The door was open, no one asked who we were or what we were doing there. It was an advertising company, new customers were free to walk in and browse the displays. "Ask for assistance, we're here to help!", said many signs all over the place.

Faye steered me to a particular board where we 'studied' it. "Film me," she whispered. I was glad the camera was so small I could do that without anyone noticing. "Stay here." She kissed my cheek as I ran my hand over her back and her tightly covered ass.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

She walked off, passing a few desks. Near a specific one, she turned to a display and bent over. The man at the desk glanced over for just a moment, then went back to his work. This had to be her husband.

Incredible, I thought. She was offering him a glance at her pussy lips. They were hard to miss. I wondered when he'd last seen them up close.

Faye leaned a hand on a knee, then moved that hand up. I knew she was fingering herself. In front of him. And he refused to see it. This was so insanely hot. I hoped I had the camera in the right position to catch it all.

After a while, she stood up straight, slowly pulled the dress down, and walked back to me. "The prick," she whispered, wrapping herself around me for a moment. "I've seen enough."

I switched off the camera, put an arm around her hips and so we left the office.

"You're quite the number," I told her as she pressed the elevator button.

She smiled. "Thanks. My heart's beating a thousand miles an hour now. If I get a heart attack, I know what caused it. But it would be worth it." Her cheeks were deep red and she was glowing.

We got into the elevator. Her hand disappeared between her legs. I pulled down the top of her dress and sucked one of her nipples. Risky, but she wanted it.

The door to the parking opened and we walked out. Faye didn't make any attempt to pull the dress back up, so with her tits out and her nipples ready to cut glass, we walked to where we'd parked. A few cars passed us. She didn't flinch, nor did she make any attempt to cover up. I was impressed with this woman.

"Oh. Wait." She pulled my arm. "I think I know where he parked."

We walked along until she stopped at a decent car. Nothing fancy, but pretty nice.

Faye looked around, biting her lower lip. I asked what she was planning. She grinned and asked me to get the video camera going, so I did.

She walked to the car and got out of her skimpy dress. Only wearing her high-heeled shoes, she leaned against the car and squeezed her breasts. Then she walked to the front, got onto the hood, and spread her legs, which made me come closer. Faye slowly rubbed her pussy, until I was so close I could take over. She was soaking wet. My fingers went inside her easily.

Was this the same, timid housewife I'd visited not even that long ago? Those visits had set her off in an amazing way.

"Yes, fuck me with your fingers," she moaned. It was as if she'd totally forgotten we were in a public parking.

In the distance, I heard a few cars pull away, but she didn't seem to care. The sloshing sound from inside her quickly led to her getting off on the car. I pulled out my hand and filmed a close-up of her wet, gaping hole.

Faye moved a bit closer to me, her legs still wide. "Fuck me."

Impressed, I loosened my pants and let my cock jump out. The touch of her wetness was enough to make me even harder, and I slipped inside her, filming the entire event.

Another car, much closer, drove off. Faye's face was all ecstasy as she came for the second time. I pulled out and jacked off, spraying all over her belly.

"Yeah," she said, sitting up and watching the result. She dipped a finger in my cum and licked it. "Love this." She got off the car, rubbed my cum over her stomach and breasts, and put her dress back on. "I'm almost afraid to sit in your car. The seat will be drenched."

I told her not to worry about that. I had ways to get that cleaned.

Back in my car, she asked to drive to a coffee place. She needed that, to cool down a bit.

After the coffee, I took her home, where I fucked her once more, on the couch.

Still naked, Faye let me out. "I'm going to call on you again," she promised. "Let me know where to find the pictures and the video. I'm going to get myself off on them a few more times."

"Of course," I promised, squeezing her naked butt.

She grinned and actually kissed me on the cheek.

I left the building, the bulge in my pants slowly receding.

Back in the car, I touched the passenger seat. It was still moist from her pussy juice.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments