Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Well, I desperately need a shower,” Luke said.  “My hike was more than I expected.  I’m going upstairs, I’ll join you all in a little while.”

“Sounds good, Darling,” Erin said.  “Take your time.  By the way, I’ve had quite a day so far.  I can’t wait to tell you all about it.”

Luke kissed Erin on the cheek, smiled at his new neighbors Stacy and Julie, and headed upstairs.  He needed some time to clear his head after his momentous day so far and was glad that Erin had some new friends to enjoy.  He knew she loved meeting new and interesting people, and the two good-looking women showed a lot of promise for fun times ahead. 

Luke took his time removing his hiking clothes and then turned on the shower.  He used the mirror to look himself in the eye while waiting for the water to warm, making sure he still recognized himself after his adventure on the mountain.  He didn’t feel any differently and the memory of his recent threesome primarily caused feelings of giddiness.  There was no guilt since he knew that he had Erin’s clear and explicit permission, even encouragement, for what he had so luckily stumbled into.  He still felt that he ought to look for some deeper meaning in his day thus far, although he felt confident that he would find none.  He wondered how long it may be until Erin had a similar opportunity.

He stepped into the hot water and let his mind continue to reflect.  His day had taken several unexpected and exciting turns, and he needed time in his own mind to think it all through.  He smiled as he remembered waking up with Erin that morning.  They were amazing lovers together and their daybreak sex had been incredible.  His cock started to elongate as he remembered Erin’s beautiful face panting with satisfaction.  His thoughts then turned to their breakfast conversation and the cosmic shift their relationship had taken that morning.  Their love was confident and adventurous enough to widen their sexual horizons.  He couldn’t quite believe how well the conversation had gone and wondered if Erin really meant that she was open to new sexual adventures outside of their relationship.  He didn’t think it would be difficult for either of them to keep their marriage as their strong primary relationship.  Sexual adventures, like he had on Mount Baldy, could be just for fun and not have any impact on their relationship together other than to bring some spice into an already fantastic love life. 

Luke understood this intellectually but wondered how it would play out in real life.  Erin had never been jealous, at least not that Luke had experienced.  She was either incredibly confident in her ability to keep Luke’s attention or was naïve about the temptations she was competing against.  Perhaps she was sure of Luke’s dedication and loyalty with or without his sexual faithfulness.  Perhaps she selfishly wanted new sexual experiences and was willing to put up with risking her marriage to have them.   Perhaps it really was just about having fun and new adventures.  Luke sometimes struggled with worrying instead of openness, and he recognized that his thoughts may be wandering in that direction now.  He decided to give Erin every benefit of the doubt that he could muster and assume that her love for him was solid and deep and strong – strong enough to be a little wider and more open.

The warm water loosened Luke’s tense muscles and he slowly relaxed into himself.  The memory of his new friends on Mount Baldy brought all kinds of erotic feelings within him.  His imagination wandered and he soon discovered he was fantasizing about Erin with him on the mountain.  Would the two of them spy on the fucking couple and made out by themselves?  Would Erin have been as bold as Luke to make herself known?  Would she have enjoyed observing from the side as Luke joined in with the couple as a threesome?  Would she have accepted an invitation to join in for a partner-swapping foursome on the mountain?  Luke was unsure just how open Erin may be to the new experience and wondered when he may discover Erin’s sincerity in her expression of a desire for openness.

Luke soaped up, rinsed off, conditioned his hair, soaped up once again, and stayed in the shower, lost in thought.  The steam obscured his view, and the water sounds filled his hearing, but he thought he heard moaning over the noise of the shower.  He smiled to himself, sure his horny imagination was playing tricks on him. 

Finally, his thoughts came back to the here and now.  He had no idea how long he’d been in the shower, but the wrinkles on his fingertips told him it had been a long time.  He took a few more minutes just focused on his breathing and tried to calm some of his residual sexual energy.  There were new neighbors downstairs with Erin and he knew he ought to join them to be a good host.  He and Erin had so many friends that had recently moved away; Luke hoped these two women would turn out to be the kind of friends they could connect with for fun and intimacy in a way that was currently lacking in their friend group. 

Luke turned off the shower, slid the shower door open, and reached for a towel.  He paused, certain this time that he heard noises coming from the bedroom.  Thinking perhaps that Erin may be giving her new friends a tour of their home, and not wanting to surprise anyone, he loudly cleared his throat.  The sounds immediately stopped.

After a few moments, Luke heard Erin’s voice coming from the bedroom.  “Luke,” she said tentatively, “can you come in here?”

Surprised at Erin’s invitation, Luke stopped drying himself and wrapped the towel around his waist.  “Are you sure, Erin?  I just got out of the shower.”

“Oh, that’s okay.  Come on in here,” Erin replied.

Luke cautiously stepped around the corner into the bedroom and was stunned at what he saw.  Three naked women were entangled on his bed!  Erin was lying on her back, Stacy was kneeling over Erin’s face, and Julie was straddling Erin’s thigh.  Julie and Stacy were entangled in a frozen embrace over Erin.  All three women were motionless, obviously surprised at Luke’s presence, and were clearly unsure what they should do.

“Um, Luke,” Erin said playfully, looking up from her position under Stacy, “would you like to join us?”

Stacy and Julie smiled as they quickly understood what was happening.  Luke, however, was slow on the uptake and stood immobile with his jaw hanging open.

Luke slowly came back to himself and asked, “Erin, what exactly do you mean?”

“Well,” Erin said confidently, “poor Julie here hasn’t been licked yet and I thought I would help her out.  Would you like to see that?”

Luke nearly fell over from Erin’s question.  He had fantasized about seeing Erin with another woman for years, and here she was with two other women, and she was asking him to participate in their threesome. 

Without a word, Luke took a step toward the bed and stopped.  He watched as Stacy swung a leg over Erin’s shoulder and moved to kneel at the foot of the bed facing the other two women.  Julie unstraddled Erin’s leg and reclined back on the pillows.  Erin sat up, and with her eyes locked on Luke’s, she confidently leaned over and kissed Julie, who was all too ready to reciprocate. 

Erin shifted her concentration to Julie and guided her down to the bed.  Erin backed herself up onto her knees and lowered her face toward Julie’s body and began to gently kiss and lick her bald pussy lips.  Julie was more than ready and moaned in pleasure at Erin’s attention. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

Luke and Stacy both watched Erin gratify Julie for several minutes.  Luke’s view was Erin’s swollen wet pussy, nearly at his eye level, as Erin kneeled before Julie’s amazing naked body.  Stacy had a side view of the two women.  She absent-mindedly fingered herself as she shifted her gaze between Julie and Erin’s bodies.  Stacy had a perfect view of Erin’s amazing tits grazing the sheets as she devoured Julie’s pussy.

Finally, Erin paused and looked back over her shoulder.  She saw the bulge in the front of Luke’s towel, still wrapped around his waist, and noticed that Luke was still frozen in place observing everything.

“Luke,” she said playfully, “I really want your cock in me while I do this.”

Luke couldn’t believe it.  Erin was inviting him to fuck her while she licked Julie’s pussy.  Luke had wanted to do this for years and his opportunity was right in front of him now.  He first looked at Julie.  Her eyes were closed, and her hands were caressing her tits.  She was obviously okay with Luke’s presence and did not seem to mind Erin’s invitation.  He then looked to Stacy, whose gaze had shifted from the two women onto him.  She seemed happy observing for now and a smile spread across her lips.  She inclined her head toward Erin, extending her approval for Luke to accept Erin’s invitation.

Luke could sense his cheeks redden and felt a slight chill from a cold sweat across his bare skin.  He was surprised to realize that he felt a sense of pressure to perform for these beautiful women, although none of them gave any impression of concern.  Stacy was actively encouraging him, Julie was lost in her own sensations, and Erin had requested his participation.  Luke decided he had nothing to fear.  He took a deep breath, then dropped his towel.

Stacy’s smile widened as she examined Luke’s naked body.  All the time he’d spent exercising had really paid off; he was in great shape and Stacy was appreciating his attractiveness.  Her eyebrows instinctually raised in approval, and she gave him a little wink of reassurance.

“Come on, baby,” Erin said as she playfully kissed Julie’s sex again, “get over here and put your big cock in my tight pussy.”

This time Luke didn’t think twice.  He got up on the bed one knee at a time and positioned himself behind Erin.  He placed his hands between Erin’s wide hips and thin waist.  His gaze wandered up Erin’s long back to her toned shoulders.  Her brown hair was cascading down her back and she had tucked a strand around her ear to keep it out of her face while she licked Julie.  Luke’s eyes continued up to Julie’s sexy body, which was writhing in pleasure from Erin’s attention. 

Luke’s cock was inches away from Erin’s pussy, and he could take no more.  He grabbed his cock with one hand and slid it up and down Erin’s slit to moisten it, then plunged it into Erin with one smooth motion.  Her tight pussy clamped down on his bulging cock as she yelped in pleasure.  Luke stayed motionless for several moments, his body shaking, his hands again on Erin’s hips as he pulled her against his own body.  Once he regained control of himself again, he began to thrust into Erin with vigor.  Each plunge of his cock caused Erin to inhale sharply and push her mouth against Julie’s pussy. 

Julie’s body rocked in time with Luke and Erin as they shared in Luke’s pulsations.  Julie started moaning loudly as she neared orgasm and reached down to pull Erin toward herself.  Julie came hard against Erin’s tongue and lips and Erin backed off to let her recover.  Luke could feel himself nearing orgasm as he kept pounding into Erin, and he knew Erin was also near cumming from the way her pussy was contracting around his cock. 

Stacy could no longer stay on the sideline and crawled forward on her knees toward Luke.  She didn’t think that Erin would mind at all if she inserted herself into their threesome.  She knelt next to Luke, then pulled his face toward hers and kissed him deeply.  Luke paused his thrusting momentarily to enjoy the additional thrill of kissing another woman while he fucked Erin.  Erin noticed and turned to see her husband making out with Stacy while his cock was inside of her.

“Baby, would you like to fuck Stacy next?”  Erin panted.  She was only slightly surprised to hear her own offer. 

Luke gripped Erin’s hips and gave her a few more hard thrusts before he answered.  He didn’t need to be invited twice, but he decided to up the ante with his horny wife.  “Only if you sit on my face while she rides me,” Luke said playfully. 

He slipped out of Erin’s throbbing sex and laid back on the bed.  Erin leaned back then and positioned herself over Luke’s mouth, her swollen pussy filled his view. 

“Stacy, will you please ride my husband and kiss me?” Erin asked unabashedly.

Stacy answered by swinging her leg over Luke’s body and reaching both arms out to Erin’s waist.  She leaned in to kiss Erin, and their tongues played against each other.  Erin reached down to Luke’s cock and gently guided it into Stacy’s wet cunt.  Stacy let out a gasp as Luke entered her and then immediately began rocking her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit against Luke’s body, as the two women continued kissing.

Julie watched the trio from her reclined position and began lightheartedly fingering herself.  She felt proud of herself that her bold question earlier in the day could lead to so much fun for so many people.

Erin and Stacy continued kissing as Luke licked and sucked Erin’s pussy and Stacy bobbed up and down on Luke’s hard cock.  Erin came first, convulsing on Luke’s face as she desperately tried to kiss Stacy even harder.  Stacy came next, her aching pussy finally receiving the satisfaction it had needed all afternoon.  Stacy slid herself off Luke’s twitching member and embraced Erin over Luke.  His view was Erin’s beautiful ass and cunt adjacent to Stacy’s still trembling pussy.  He was near to orgasm and the three women could tell.

“Come on, baby,” Erin said as she broke free and stepped off the bed.  She knelt on the floor and the other two women instinctively understood what she wanted and followed along.  Soon the three women were on their knees looking up at Luke on the bed.  He understood as well and slipped off the bed and stood before them.  Erin reached her slender hand around the base of Luke’s cock and took him into her mouth, then, still holding his cock, offered it to Julie, who gratefully sucked on him, then Erin offered Luke’s cock to Stacy who did the same.  The three women took turns sucking and licking Luke while Erin held his cock like a shared popsicle.

Soon Luke could take no more and felt himself nearing orgasm.  He moaned loudly and threw his head back.  The three women leaned in closer together.  Luke erupted into Erin’s mouth and across her face, then again on Stacy and then Julie.  His cum dripped down their necks and onto their tits as all three women smiled and watched the explosion from Luke’s cock. 

Once Luke finally finished the three women looked to each other lustfully, each feeling grateful for their afternoon of fun.  They shared the moment and Luke’s cum as they alternated a few more long and deep kisses.

“Well,” Luke said as he came back to reality, “Stacy and Julie, welcome to the neighborhood!”

 

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments