Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin, Luke, Julie, and Stacy spent the afternoon in the bedroom in various stages of undress, telling stories amid affectionate touches and smiles.  Eventually, hunger won out and they headed back downstairs for an impromptu dinner of grilled burgers and zucchini roll-ups. Stacy and Julie finally said their goodbyes with hugs and laughter and returned to their homes to continue their respective unpacking. 

Erin flopped down on the couch as Luke poured some wine in the kitchen and brought it to the living room.  Erin reached out to take the fluted glass of rosé from Luke and leaned back onto the couch.  Luke sat down on the opposite end of the couch with his glass of red wine with a smile on his face.  The early evening sun streamed through the tall windows, casting a warm glow to the inviting living room. 

“What a day, Erin, and we haven’t had a chance to talk yet.  There is more I want to tell you,” Luke said.

“Um, there’s more I want to tell you, also,” Erin replied somewhat hesitantly.

Luke and Erin began to talk over each other, then stopped, then began talking simultaneously again.  They both broke out into a burst of relaxed laughter as Erin signaled for Luke to proceed.

“Erin,” Luke started as Erin sipped her wine, “I never imagined that our conversation this morning would have such immediate effects.  I feel like we communicated well about being open to being open, but I’m concerned that maybe things happened too quickly before either of us had a chance to get used to the ideas that we were talking about,” Luke said.

Erin thought for a moment.  “Did you mean what you said this morning?” Erin asked.

“I did,” Luke answered confidently.  “I love you, Erin, and I want you to be happy, fulfilled, to feel secure, and to have an adventurous life.  I want the same for myself.  I believe we can have security in our relationship and have some side adventures together and apart.”

Erin chewed her lower lip for a moment in thought before responding.  “Luke, I think you’re right.  I believe in us, I’m confident in my love for you and in your love for me.  That will never change, I hope you know that.”

“Thanks, baby, after all that’s happened today, it is reassuring to hear you say that.  I want our relationship to always come first.”  Luke laughed, then added, “Actually, I don’t care who ‘cums’ first, as long as everyone gets a chance!”

Erin laughed, too.  “Oh, my god, Luke, I can’t count the number of orgasms I’ve had today!”

“Really?” Luke asked, feeling a little surprised.  “I thought I was there for all of them.”

“Um, not even close!” Erin responded.  She proceeded to tell Luke about her erotic massage, blowing the masseuse, her backyard nap, her sexy dream, and masturbating on the back deck.  “That was all before you got home, Luke.  I hope you’re okay with all that, I was doing my best to be thoughtful and to stay within the boundaries we discussed this morning.”

“Baby,” Luke answered, “thanks for telling me about your adventures.  I’m super turned on by hearing about all you did today, and well done at your massage!  I’m so thankful we talked the morning to give us both some freedom to indulge in some opportunities that came up.  Yes, I’m completely okay with everything you’ve done today, and I just want you to know how much I love you.  There’s something I need to tell you, also.”

Luke cautiously proceeded to tell Erin about the couple he’d encountered on Mount Baldy and how he had joined in for his first threesome – a devil’s threesome at that.  He gauged correctly that Erin was enjoying the retelling, so he included lots of details.  Erin’s pussy was dripping and tingling by the time he was finished describing his adventure.  Luke paused when he finished and took a drink of wine.

“So, you see,” Luke said, adjusting his hard-on, “we both had amazing erotic adventures today.  Maybe those chances are always there, and we just don’t see them, or maybe we haven’t been bold enough in the past to notice or to take the small steps to create them.”

“Well, I can tell you that I wish I was there with you on the mountain,” Erin responded, then leaned over to kiss Luke sensuously.  “I would have loved to make that threesome into a foursome!”

“Seriously?” Luke asked as he eyed his wife with awe and affection.  “Wow, you continue to surprise me.  Well, we had an amazing foursome right here at home, though, didn’t we?”  Luke smiled as he recalled their amazing time with Stacy and Julie.  “Erin, it was so fun to see you with our new neighbors.  I can’t describe just how erotic it was for me to see you with your new friends and to see you happy!  I think my favorite part was when Stacy was riding me, and you were on my face.”

“Mmm,” Erin responded, “I’m wet just remembering.  I loved it when you came on all of us at the end.”  Erin uncrossed her legs and then recrossed them.  “Luke,” she asked, “are you up for some more playing tonight?”

Luke felt his cock harden further - if that were possible after their conversation of all the fucking they’d done already.  “Baby, I’m still feeling incredibly turned on and I’m totally up for anything.  Did you have something in mind?” he asked.

“Well,” Erin said playfully, “my pussy has received a lot of attention today, from me, you, and our new neighbors Stacy and Julie.  But…” She paused for effect and sipped her wine, then smiled at Luke.  “My ass has been left out of the party.  Will you fuck me with your big dick in my ass?”

Luke’s wine nearly slipped out of his hand.  Erin liked some butt play occasionally, but it was always at Luke’s request.  He couldn’t remember the last time Erin suggested it.

“Baby,” he answered without a second thought, “I will put my dick in your ass any time you want it.  My cock just jumped in my shorts when you mentioned it.”

“Well, then,” Erin glanced down at Luke’s crotch as if to confirm his arousal.  “Why don’t you let me suck on your cock and then you can slide it into my tight asshole.”

Luke stood without hesitation and hastily began undoing his shorts.  He stepped out of them a moment later and Erin’s eyebrows raised approvingly as his erection sprang forward.  Luke was decently hung, and Erin thought his cock looked and felt so sexy.  She gracefully slid off the couch and kneeled on the floor in front of Luke.  She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes and grabbed the base of his erection, then flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue.

“I’ll suck your cock if you promise to hold your cum for my ass,” she said playfully, continuing to tease him.

“Oh, I promise, baby,” Luke panted, desperate for Erin’s mouth.  “You can have my cum anywhere you like it, just please suck my cock now, Erin.”

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

Erin closed her eyes and concentrated her senses on her mouth.  She slid her lips over Luke’s cock and took him in her mouth as far as she could while sliding her hand down his shaft, then backed away, applying sucking pressure as she slid her hand up toward her lips.  She kept the head of Luke’s cock in her mouth and twisted her hand, then slid back down his long erection.  She repeated the motion again and again and moaned in pleasure as she felt Luke respond to her attention.  Luke’s cock still carried the faint smell of Stacy’s pussy from their earlier lovemaking and the scent drove Erin wild.

Luke interlaced his fingers into Erin’s long brown hair and kept it away from her face.  Her curls cascaded down her neck as her head bobbed up and down on Luke’s thick cock.  Erin looked up into Luke’s green eyes and then she closed her blue eyes.  She loved to see the look of desire on Luke’s face, but she also loved focusing on the subtle feedback from the dick in her mouth to ensure she was providing maximum pleasure.  She sped up her motions incrementally and moaned on Luke’s cock to add vibration to her actions.  Luke arched his neck, and he inhaled sharply in response to Erin’s expert skills.

Erin remembered how she had surprised herself earlier that day by deepthroating her masseuse.  It was the first time she had tried the technique and she recalled how erotic it was to feel a cock completely inside her mouth and down her throat.  She pulled away from Luke briefly and looked up at him.

“Darling,” she said, “can I show you a new trick I learned this morning when I was blowing my masseuse?”

Luke was a little shocked but very interested.  “Wow, of course, I’m all in!” he exclaimed.

Erin smiled and turned her attention back to the blowjob.  She gave Luke’s cock several long pumps with her hand as she recalled her spontaneous actions that allowed her to deepthroat that morning.  With confidence, Erin took Luke back in her mouth and then to the back of her throat.  She made a swallowing motion when she began to feel her gag reflex kicking in and felt Luke’s cock slide further down.  Soon her lips were to the base of Luke’s cock, and he was nearly yelping in surprise.  She stayed there several moments, then pulled back for a breath and repeated the motion several times.  Luke’s hands gently pulled her head toward himself in a clear sign of enjoyment.  Erin finally pulled back again to breathe.  Thick spittle was drooling down her chin and covering Luke’s cock.

“Now, then,” Erin said with a smile as she wiped her mouth, “I think it’s time you fucked my tight ass with your big cock.”

Luke needed no further encouragement.  Erin stood, turned, and bent slightly at the waist as she pushed her hips back toward her lover, causing her ass cheeks to separate and giving Luke a clear view of her waiting puckered asshole.  Luke moved forward and slid his drool-covered cock against Erin’s opening, then applied gentle pressure.  Erin let out a slow breath to relax and Luke immediately slipped the slippery tip of his cock into Erin and waited.  A few moments later Erin pressed back against Luke’s throbbing cock and his shaft slid effortlessly in, causing Erin to squeal in surprise and ecstasy. 

Luke felt the tightness of Erin’s love button squeezing his cock convulsively as she relaxed into the joyous feeling.  When he could wait no longer, he slowly began to slide his long shaft out, then back in, enjoying the tight embrace around his member.  Luke began pumping his hips with tenderness and passion as Erin’s eyes rolled back and her legs began to tremble. 

“Fuck me harder, baby!” Erin exclaimed as she looked back toward Luke and bared her teeth in a primal look of desire.  “Fuck my ass with your big cock, Luke!  God, you feel so good filling my tight ass!”

“Oh, my god, Erin, my cock looks so good in your ass!” Luke exclaimed as he thrust his cock balls deep into Erin’s backdoor.  His plunging became faster, and Erin’s ass seemed to get tighter as her quaking knees shook more.  Erin cupped her tits with her forearm as they bounced with each pounding from Luke’s cock. 

Luke felt himself begin to tighten and wanted this fucking to last, so he pulled his cock out of Erin and watched her stretched ass shrink back to its normal size.  He slapped her ass cheek and Erin let out a squeal of approval, then he knelt behind her.  Erin’s bald pussy lips were swollen and red and her arousal was dripping out.  Luke leaned forward and licked from her clit to her ass.  Erin’s wetness stayed on his tongue and dripped down his chin.  He repeated the motion as Erin whimpered in excitement.  She reached a hand between her legs and aggressively fingered her cunt as Luke continued licking her.

“Baby,” Erin panted, “I want to cum with you.  Get back in my ass and fuck me like the sex toy you know I am.”

With Erin’s encouragement, Luke stood again and positioned himself behind her.  Erin’s muscular shoulders, long back, thin waist, and moderate hips made a wonderful hourglass shape.  Erin’s sexy ass cheeks made a perfect bullseye for Luke’s aim, and his love-slap had left a pink handprint on Erin’s ass cheek.  Erin glanced back with a desperate look on her face as she placed both hands on the back of the couch and braced for Luke’s re-entry.  Luke spit on Erin’s ass and then on his cock for lubrication, then pressed the tip of his cock back against Erin’s puckered opening.  With slight pressure, he was back inside of her and began thrusting into Erin’s tightness.

Erin moaned in pleasure and then began to yell unintelligibly as her whole body began to shake.  She kept her fingers pressed firmly against her clit and vigorously circled it like a woman on a mission.  Luke’s thrusting became aggressive as he watched his cock disappear into Erin’s tight ass and felt her sphincter tighten around him.  He felt his cock begin to convulse as he neared orgasm.

Luke and Erin rushed to the finish line as both partners could take no more stimulation.  Erin came first as a torrent of fluid gushed from her empty pussy, wetting the couch cushions. She convulsed in spasms of pleasure.  Her ass clamped around Luke’s cock and pulled the cum out of him.  Luke thrust his hips forward, burying his cock in Erin’s ass as he let out a conquering yell.  He spurted ropes of cum deep into Erin’s body as he was racked with tremors of desire and gratification. 

Luke continued gentle thrusting long after the height of his orgasm had passed.  Brief post-orgasm shudders ran through him, and he watched Erin experience the same post-coital bliss.  He finally slid out of Erin and they both collapsed on the couch in each other’s arms, fully spent from a long day of horny adventures.

“Erin,” Luke said after several peaceful moments, “if this day is any indication of what an open marriage is like, I am all in.”

“Me, too, Luke,” Erin replied.  “I will always be your girl, first and always, and you’ll always be my guy.  Also, I am so excited for our future together, whatever that may look like.”

“Well, baby, I think it may look quite different from now on,” Luke said, “and from where I am, it looks amazing.”

Published 
Written by 2koots
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments