Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Chapter Four

"Katherine descends further into the abyss"

149
22 Comments 22
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Continued thanks to all who have read and commented on this series so far. Please let me know what you think, and if you believe it worthy, please like or favorite this story."

Back home, I would have been described as a grown-up girl next door. Proper, never stuffy, very friendly, and absolutely conventional. Smart, yes, and reasonably career successful, but socially in every respect a “good girl.” Certainly not someone thought capable of the slightest indiscretion, much less infidelity or, worse, an affair.

Behind that veneer, however, a battle had been raging, one that had slowly built in intensity until I could no longer contain it. It may have sprung from a weakness of character. Or perhaps I was simply wired differently from the start. No matter. My waking hours and even my dreams had become increasingly haunted by visions of things forbidden in the conventional world I inhabited.

And so, I began to discreetly explore. It started, as most such journeys do, with porn –conveniently available and easily concealed. Toys, of course. Lube. Lingerie that made me feel sexy and slutty. I would dress up to masturbate when I had the house to myself, fantasizing about all the things I would do if only I could find the courage to break free.

The porn gave way to fetish and swing sites with chat rooms, stories, and user-generated media. This new rabbit hole was so much more authentic and relatable. I found myself descending into a world of allure and fascination, my appetite growing steadily until it had turned into a ravenous beast. I soon yearned for more and began to research how I could meet someone in real life.

For a while, that remained just another fantasy, but the reality of its possibility took me deeper into the pit of desire. There was risk to consider, of course, and not just that of my being discovered. Beyond that was the very real risk that my fragile emotions might shatter. Despite my building obsession, I remained at heart that good girl –a loving wife, mother, daughter, and friend. Someone who recognized and valued the virtue of loyalty. Could I live with myself, could I manage and compartmentalize two very separate lives? Lesser things have driven people mad.

To be clear, it was not my husband who drove me to this. Yes, our sex life had become less exciting and intense, but he remained a wonderful partner. No, I was Eve craving the forbidden fruit. And that’s just it, isn’t it? The fact that it’s forbidden is what gives it its power.

Eventually, the hunger to taste that forbidden fruit became overwhelming. The question was not whether, but how. It would be easy enough to find a lover, or even a series of anonymous one-night (or one-afternoon) stands. I figured the discretion piece would prove solvable.

Some people dip their toe in the shallow end. Others dive headfirst into the deep water. And so, here I was, approaching the entrance to a room in a sex club dedicated to gangbangs, with cum dripping out of my still freshly fucked pussy, merely hours after first breaking my marital vows.

I continued to walk toward the entryway and paused to look at a plaque mounted on the wall just to its right. There was an identical one on the wall to the left. It was a list of the rules governing this space:

“Room Etiquette”

1.       Voyeurs are welcome, but if you wish to participate, you must abide by the rules below

2.       Patrons who are standing or sitting normally on the couches are assumed to be onlookers only

3.       Any patron wishing to be gangbanged should position themselves on the floor or a couch with legs spread wide. This is the universal signal of invitation in this room

4.       Once so positioned, any other patron who wishes to penetrate is allowed to do so, unless the safe word is used

5.       The safe word in this room is “ENOUGH”

6.       Consent to cum inside another patron (any hole) must be obtained

7.       Cumming on another patron is permitted at any time without prior consent

8.       Patrons are free to offer themselves to be orally or manually serviced, even if the other patron is occupied, but are prohibited from forcing themselves on the other patron

9.       All patrons agree to these rules, and any breach is grounds for immediate removal from the club

10.   Remember, the universal safe word is “ENOUGH”

11.   We endeavor to provide a safe and exciting experience for everyone. Be respectful and have fun!

I read and re-read the rules carefully, taking time to digest them. As I read them the second time, I felt a growing anxiety. I took a few tentative steps into the room and stood to one side. Nearby, a woman was perched on the edge of a couch, her legs on the shoulders of the man thrusting into her. Her head was turned toward another man who was attempting to feed her his cock.

There was another woman on the floor, her legs open in invitation, a man kneeling and stroking himself as he maneuvered into position. There was cum splattered across her midsection, and another man was jerking himself to orgasm, aiming at her face. In almost perfect synchrony, he ejaculated as the first man entered her, and she gasped, flinching as each spurt landed on her face.

To the left was another woman, on all fours, blindfolded. Three men stood in line, waiting to take their turn after the man who was having his way with her. A second woman knelt beside the head of the line, sucking the next man up to keep him rock hard. A fifth man was kneeling next to the woman’s head, running his fingers through her hair and whispering things to which she nodded. The man fucking her pulled out, and with a grunt shot a load of cum onto her back and shoulders. I thought I could hear the fifth man offer her his praise.

After he came, the man stood and made way for the next in line, who wasted no time penetrating her. The woman’s face was twisted into some combination of agony and ecstasy, and the man kneeling next to her leaned down and kissed her on the top of the head.

As I watched this scene unfold, I was aware of a presence close behind me. I could feel the heat of another body, though it did not touch me. Hot breath blew across my ear and a man’s deep voice whispered softly.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

I nodded in response but said nothing. The man spoke again.

“She loves it. So needy. She can’t get enough cock. The blindfold is hot. She wants everything to be anonymous.”

His words were having an intoxicating effect. The man fucking the woman pulled out and rubbed his cock between the woman’s ass cheeks, causing a volcano of cum to arc into the air and land on her back.

“Fuck. So much cum,” the man cooed seductively into my ear. My nipples hardened and I was keenly aware of how they ached for his touch. Without a conscious thought, I backed up slightly until I could feel his erection poke against the small of my back, just above my ass. Without turning, I reached back and wrapped my hand around it. It was warm, almost hot to the touch, and turgid, with a generous amount of pre-cum leaking from the tip.

As the third man took his turn, I began to stroke it, never once turning to look. The man on the floor said something to the man next to the woman’s head and, receiving a nod in return, let out a series of groans that mixed with squeals of delight from the woman as he released into her.

I continued stroking as the fourth man approached his target. Two others had taken their turns behind him, the second woman continuing her work ministering to the head of the line. This one wasted no time, grabbing her hips and slamming into her cum-filled cunt. The woman’s back arched and she thrust toward him, her motions matching his.

Behind me, the man’s breathing became more ragged, and his cock began to swell. His words were more urgent now. “Slut. Whore. Cum-starved. Fuck.”

He came with a burst, his ejaculate splattering on my lower back and ass. When the first spurt hit, my free hand found my clit, and by the third spasm of his release, I let go with an orgasm to match his, very nearly collapsing backward into him. Only then did he touch me, wrapping his arms around me in support. I allowed him to hold me like this as my legs shook violently. As I began to recover, he ran his fingers across my aching nipples, causing me to explode again with a whimper.

He held me until I was stable and then brushed my hair aside to plant a tender kiss on the back of my neck. With a simple thank you, he was gone.

My composure restored; I surveyed the room again. There were as many watching as partaking. The sights and sounds, and the feeling of the cum on my back and ass, lit a fire within me. With firm determination, I walked to the center of the room and lowered myself to the floor, legs spread to signify that I was ready.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

My heart pounded as the first man approached. He offered his cock to my mouth, and I eagerly accepted it. I could taste another woman on him, and I devoured him ravenously as I imagined where that cock had been.

I popped him out of my mouth and looked up. “Fuck me. Right now!” I spat out.

He complied, moving between my legs and plunging into me. Another man knelt to take his place, and I began to stroke him. He immediately erupted, several ropes painting my chin and cheek, others splattering onto the mat beside me.

The first man was fucking me urgently now, and he managed to blurt out, “Where do you want my cum?”

“Cum inside me,” I practically begged. That was all it took. The man cried out as the first ferocious jet hit my cervix. He must have pumped seven or eight convulsions into me, and, as he withdrew, I could feel his essence spilling out onto the mat.

Another man was already at my entrance. He was bigger than the first, and despite my wetness and the lubrication of the first man’s cum, it was a bit uncomfortable, but gradually my pussy relaxed to accommodate his girth. He was even more intense than the first man, his cock slamming into me and his body slapping against mine. “Give it to me,” I hissed, and he emptied himself. More cum oozed out as yet another man approached.

It went on like this. Cocks in my hands, my mouth, my pussy. One man repositioned me onto my hands and knees and took me from behind, and I remained in this position as man after unseen man ravaged me. This was good; their invisibility made me feel even more like a wanton slut. They were able to penetrate me more deeply and sucking another cock was easier. My orgasms came in waves, some like minor earthquakes and others so deep and intense that I feared I might break into pieces.

Through it all I became keenly aware that I was offering myself as a submissive cum slut, surrendering all control to the next cock to be used as its owner wished. I was nothing but a vessel of their pleasure now and focused intensely on this feeling. It was overpowering, as I convulsed and spasmed in physical rapture while thrilling in the emotional energy my depravity generated inside me.

There was cum everywhere. My stomach had taken multiple loads. My pussy was overflowing. Men had coated my tits, stomach, belly, ass, back, legs, face, and hair. I was a dirty mess and I loved it, begging for more and more and more.

I lost all track of time, and gradually felt myself beginning to tire. I was on my back again, and for the first time there wasn’t anyone in line behind the man fucking me. Perhaps the crowd recognized my depleted state. The last man added his spunk to the river inside my cavern and rose.

I lay on the floor, splayed out, filled, and covered. I was sore, ragged, and indescribably fulfilled. I made no immediate move to arise, choosing instead to revel in the moment. Gradually, I realized I needed to move. There was still activity around me, and the scent of sex in the air was like nectar. I rose to my knees. There was cum everywhere, no place more so than between where my legs had been open.

I turned to look for some wipes when I saw him. He was standing a few paces away, staring intently at me. For some reason I couldn’t fathom, his gaze was arresting, and I was temporarily paralyzed. His eyes sparkled, but it was their deep intensity that cut me to the core. I would have remained frozen in place, but a couple had knelt beside me with a box of wipes and was beginning to clean the mats. I took a few out of the box and joined them. The woman turned to me with a warm smile.

“Thank you,” I offered.

The woman’s smile widened. “Happy to help. We all like to look after each other here. Besides, you drained my man,” nodding in her partner’s direction.

“Oh my,” I could only stammer in reply as I turned toward the man. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t recognize you.”

“No apology expected, or needed,” he laughed easily. “You were lost in the moment. I’m just glad I could contribute to your experience, no pun intended.”

“Or perhaps entirely intended,” his partner chuckled. “That was quite a load you dropped into her.”

The three of them tidied up the area and the couple went on their way with a friendly farewell, taking the box and the used wipes with them. I was left to gather my wits and rise to my feet. I glanced over in the direction of the mysterious man. He was still looking intently at me.

A jolt of electricity surged through my body and into my chest. His gaze was steady, and his eyes piercing. He was handsome, fit, and his manhood stood out gloriously. The chemical reaction was immediate. I wanted this man. My eyes pleaded, yet he didn’t move. Had he been among the multitude who had used me already? Had he stood and watched? Or had he just now noticed me? I tried deepening the intensity of my gaze, my eyes urging him forward. Still, he remained in place.

Disappointment set in. I broke his gaze, turned, and began toward the exit. Even then, I could feel his eyes burning into me from behind, and as I approached the edge of the room, I glanced back over my shoulder one last time. His eyes immediately locked onto mine. The jolt of current coursed through me again, and despite how tired and sore I was, I knew I wasn’t quite done yet.

I walked to a couch, turned, and sat, raising my eyes to his once more as I pushed my bottom forward to the front of the seat. With as seductive a look as I could muster, I reclined and spread my legs, my eyes like magnets hoping to draw him forward.

I lay there for a small eternity. Just when I was ready to give up, he began to walk toward me. His pace was agonizing. His massive cock swayed as he walked. My body began to tremble as exhaustion gave way once again to urgent, obsessive desire.

The man knelt before me, took my face in his hands, and leaned forward. His lips found mine, and I opened my mouth. My tongue involuntarily reached out, searching for his. When they met, my chest tightened as I realized that, incredibly, all night I had not engaged in a single passionate kiss with a man.

Men who have experience in these matters say that it is one thing to watch another man’s cock enter your wife. It is quite another to watch her hungrily kiss him. One is an expression of pure carnal lust. The other is an expression of emotion. And so, once again I crossed a threshold, another barrier broken, another sin committed. As our tongues danced, I felt a surge of emotion, something like love, as absurd as that might be. It shocked me, and I nearly broke away, but after the briefest of hesitation, I attacked him ferociously, leaning into the intoxication of our embrace.

He took his time, tending to all my most sensitive and intimate parts with his fingers, hands, tongue, and mouth. He brought me to orgasm after orgasm without ever approaching penetration. He never asked for anything in return.

It was only when I was thoroughly broken that he pressed against my opening, his head purple and throbbing. My physical and emotional exhaustion, combined with the unspeakable acts I had already committed, had placed me in a state nearing suspended animation. My mind had emptied completely, and I was driven only by burning desire, starving and thirsty, obsession pulling me ever downward. I was at the bottom of the pool, nearly out of air, the weight of water pressing upon me from all sides.

If I was to die drowning in this pit of lust, so be it. I eagerly surrendered as he had his way with me, his body and his eyes frightening in their urgency. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in deeper. Without being asked, I opened my mouth wide to accept the saliva I knew he was about to pour down into it. I had the strange sensation of having finally arrived at my true home and cried as his seed poured into me. Tears both of sadness for things perhaps forever broken and left behind and joy for a newfound self.

His spasms seemed endless, each pumping more of the fluid of sin into me. I locked onto him and didn’t let go, desperate to hold on to this moment. Finally, we untangled and with one last passionate kiss, he rose to go, all without a word.

I lay there, completely spent, my cunt filled to the brim with the product of our coupling. I had never felt more satisfied and yet had never felt more frightened. Something inside me had been triggered. Its origin was a mystery, as was its destination. I closed my eyes and began to imagine his sperm swimming toward their target, a new life being born inside me. An appropriate metaphor at the very least.

I let out a long sigh and opened my eyes to see a gorgeous young man approaching, his cock betraying his desire. I closed my legs, tilted my head back, and let out a long sigh, loud enough for him to hear.

“Enough. Enough.”

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments