Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club - Conclusion

"Katherine heads home and ponders the road ahead"

96
21 Comments 21
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to everyone who stayed on for this journey's conclusion. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I would love to hear your comments."

I lay on the couch and composed myself, closing my eyes and trying to recall the events of the last few hours. My entire body was sore, no part more so than my pussy. I had lost count of the number of cocks it had welcomed. Cum still trickled from my well-fucked hole. My body, front and back, was crusted in dried semen. My nipples ached, my mouth was dry.

I tried to connect with my feelings, but exhaustion was making that difficult, so I chased thoughts from my mind and simply allowed myself to be in the moment. As I did, there was a sense of warmth within me. Surprisingly, I was still aroused – my nipples sticking out like pencil erasers, my cunt lips swollen in excitement – but I was too drained to do anything about that either.

A word drifted into my head. Slut. Then a phrase. Cum whore. I let them in and rolled them around, and they were followed by more. Receptacle. Greedy. Cheater.

And then this: Beautiful. Sexy. Sexual. Alluring. The warmth transformed to affirmation. A smile crossed my lips, those same lips that had wrapped themselves around cock after cock after cock. Large, medium, small. Black, white, brown. Cut and uncut. All rock hard, veins standing out, balls tightening as they prepared to unleash down my throat. Each pulsing jet of salty fluid standing as a testament to my power.

I felt strong, stronger than I had ever felt in my life. Strong, and confident. I had the courage to leap into the unknown and was coming out the other side a whole woman. Once again, tears welled up within me and spilled out of the corners of my eyes. Tears of happiness for having found the real me.

“Penny for your thoughts,” a familiar voice cooed softly from above me. I opened my eyes to see Kat. “I saw you and thought I would check in, but if you’d rather be alone, I understand.”

I smiled back in response. “Not at all. In fact, I’m glad to see you. I was about to gather my things and leave. It’s getting late. It’s nice to see you one more time before I go.”

“It is late, isn’t it,” she replied, and offered a hand. I gratefully took it, and she helped me up. She led the way out of the room and down the hall to the lockers.

“Would you like to take a shower?” Kat asked.

“No,” I said. “I want to own this evening for as long as I can. There will be time for that later.”

“Then lets…” she replied, and we dressed and headed out toward the entrance. As we walked, our hands slipped naturally into one another, and I felt an intimacy that seemed just right. At the reception desk I paused for a moment, and Kat looked at me quizzically.

“I was just thinking about what it was like when I first came in here earlier this evening,” I explained. In response, Kat planted a soft kiss on my cheek and brushed her fingers through my hair.

“You never forget your first time. Tonight, something very special happened to you. You will always treasure the memory.”

And with that, we traversed the hallway and stepped out into the night.

On the sidewalk outside, Kat reached for her phone to order a ride.

“I know it’s late, but would you like to come back to my place for a nightcap,” she offered. “I’d love to hear more of your adventures. That is, if you’re willing to share.”

I pondered her proposal. “That would be lovely, but can I host? Call me selfish.”

“I don’t think that’s selfish at all,” came her retort. “After all, you’re the one who must fly tomorrow. Check that – today,” she chuckled.

“Yes, today,” I laughed. “The good news is that my flight isn’t till one. I think I’ll need every hour to sleep this evening off.”

“It’s agreed, then. Where are you staying?”

---------------

Kat’s mouth trailed kisses down my body, each sending a shiver through me. The champagne bottle rested half empty on the coffee table. Clothes were strewn on the floor. I lay back and let her have me.

“You taste so good,” she whispered. “So much cum on your skin. It’s the flavor of sex,” she giggled.

I grabbed her head and urged her lower, spreading my legs. Her mouth brought me to orgasm, and she slid up and kissed me deeply, her tongue tasting of me mixed with remnants of semen. I reached down and grabbed her hips, motioning for her to straddle my face. She smothered me in her womanhood until she cried out and a gush of fluid drowned my mouth.

---------------

The sound of my phone buzzing awakened me. The room was flooded with light, the still-open curtains parted to reveal a stunning view of the skyline.

We lay in a post-coital embrace, Kat’s body soft and warm against mine. I reluctantly freed myself and rolled over to face the nightstand, and the reality of the new day.

8:33. His name was on the caller ID. The moment of truth had arrived, the spell was finally broken.

“Hey there.”

“Hi sweetheart.” That voice. The one that had won my heart those years ago. Familiar, and yet strangely distant. Me, not him. “How was your evening?”

“Oh, you know, not too exciting. I went for a walk and found a pleasant outdoor café. It wasn’t anything fancy, but it was nice to just relax, you know, have a glass of wine, maybe two.” I forced a little laugh.

“I’m glad.” That voice again. My heart threatening to tear itself in two. “You sound a little groggy.”

“I’m afraid you woke me. I was so worn out. It must have been the conference.”

As I told my dirty little lies, Kat’s fingers softly traced a path along my thigh. I stifled a moan.

“I’m so sorry. I should have realized the time change and that you’d be tempted to sleep in.”

“No, no, please don’t apologize,” I cut him off.

God, he’s apologizing to me.

Then, this from him. “I’ve missed you. I can’t wait for you to get home.”

I closed my eyes and tried to center myself, groping for the words.

“Me too.”

Kat’s lips brushed softly across my shoulder.

I forced myself to continue. “I’m sorry I won’t be home until late. I was selfish and booked the later flight. If you’re tired, you needn’t wait up.”

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

“Nonsense. I’ll be waiting, with a glass of champagne.”

Oh god, please don’t try to fuck me. I don’t know if I could hold it together. Not this soon.

“That would be nice. I’d better get up and get going. I need a strong cup of coffee and some breakfast and haven’t packed my bag yet. It will be time to head to the airport before you know it.”

“I’ll pray for strong tailwinds. Have a good flight. I love you.”

Shit.

“I love you, too.”

Did I mean it? Or was that just another dirty lie?

I placed the phone back on the nightstand and turned to face Kat.

“You okay?” she asked, a look of tender concern on her face.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close. I wanted nothing more than to bury my head in the crook of her neck and sob, but I willed myself not to break down. If I was going to navigate this new existence, I would need to find the strength within me.

“Yes, barely.”

“I understand,” she whispered. “You’ll be fine, in time. You’re a strong woman, and I sense you’ve found yourself.”

I looked at her with a wan smile. “You’re right, I guess. Time will tell.”

She began to rise. “I should go. I’m afraid I overstayed my welcome, and you deserve some space and solitude.”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down onto the bed. “Last night was wonderful Kat. I needed you in those moments more than you can know.”

Kat smiled, a broad, warm expression. “I feel the same way.”

I pulled her to me and attacked her mouth with mine. She returned my passion with an intensity of her own. A surge of emotion ran through me. “Make me cum one more time before you go,” I begged. “Please.”

Wet saliva on skin. Sharp pinches on nipples. Her mouth engulfing my flower. My mouth tasting her sweet nectar. Fingers probing, the come-hither signal taking us both over the edge as we gazed deeply into one another’s eyes and uttered screams of final release.

And with a click of the door, she was gone. I had never felt so utterly alone.

---------------

The hot towel felt good pressed against my face. I inhaled the lemon fragrance and relaxed. I took a sip of my wine and settled back to reflect. I had five more hours of flying time to bridge last night to this coming evening. The seat was comfortable. He had called the airline and upgraded me. Damn you, I thought, as pangs of guilt threatened to double me over in pain. But as with the morning, I quickly vanquished them, realizing that with each passing wave I was able to quash the feelings more quickly.

I pondered. Last night was magic. It was everything I had hoped it might be, and more. Far more than an experience, my time in the club was transformative. When I took that first bold step through the door, I felt certain that I would come out the other side of the evening a changed person.

Strangely, though, I didn’t feel different. As I reflected from above the clouds, I realized that something had been unlocked that had been a part of me all along. I recognized, with firm conviction, that this was who I am.

So, what of home? One thing was certain – there was no turning back. My newborn self could not be placed back inside the cradle from whence it had sprung. That shouldn’t have been a surprise; after all, months of gradually straying emotionally and erotically, followed by months of discreet and meticulous planning, had lit the fuse. The club was just the explosion.

The question now was binary. Do I shatter my conventional life and walk away from my home, family, and friends to embrace my new self? Or do I struggle to find some way to manage the duality?

My immediate reaction had been to curse my husband for the gift of a first-class flight, but I knew that was only because I hated the guilt that act of kindness engendered. As I continued to reflect, I came to feel a deep and abiding gratitude for a man who loved me with all his heart, whose love was damn near unconditional.

I clung to that gratitude and used it to think hard about all the good things that awaited me upon my return. In doing so, I realized that, yes, I do truly love him. Last night simply confirmed that I need more, far more than a conventional life can give. Nothing would change that, and nothing would keep me from diving into that deep and dark pool when I could. But none of that diminished my love for him. It was abundantly clear that I needed both lives.

The days, weeks, and months ahead would be a struggle. A struggle to manage those two lives, one of which I couldn’t share with anyone. Well, save one person. I looked in my phone and saw Kat’s number at the top of my recent calls list. She had called just before I boarded, wishing me farewell, and insisting that we stay in touch. “You’ll want to talk to someone, and I’m always here,” she had said. “And, selfishly, I hope this isn’t the last time we will see each other.”

Returning home was going to be hard. Very hard. Would my body tremble in anxiety and guilt when he first embraced me? Would it give my secrets away? And the sex - how would I react as his cock slides into me, when he goes down on me, so blissfully unaware of the wanton slut sharing his marital bed, the one who has taken cock after cock and load after sinful load? And who would certainly do it again, and again. Managing this would be the key to my sanity. It just might break me.

I looked around the compartment. Who among my fellow passengers could possibly imagine what I had just done, what had been unleashed. That behind this prim and proper veneer sat a woman with the last drops of cum still dripping into the thong that she must change at the airport before riding home. That this suburban wife was already eagerly anticipating her next adventure in a very secret and debauched world.

And it was exactly that anticipation that would see me through. Already I could feel it – that intense, aching, obsessive need. I had tasted the forbidden fruit, and I was not ashamed. Nor would I be denied.

Life changes. I ordered a glass of champagne and drank a silent toast to my new life.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have begun our final approach and should be on the ground in about fifteen minutes.” I gazed out the window at the familiar terrain below.

Heading home - wife, mother, whore.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments